Photo

100% Completion files with all Special Vehicles

9 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:07 PM

I like to give 2 of my 100% completion files with collecting all rare and special vehicles. Download one of these and enjoy. I will tell where all of special vehicles are located.

1.) Car Showroom Garages

Left to right is numbered 1,2,3,4....

1st Garage -

1st CP Admiral (Failing Guardian Angels), BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo, Romero's Hearse and Black Voodoo

2nd Garage -
Lightless Kafuman Cab, Silver Stretch, Black Admiral (In Mission Loose ends), Black Pony

3rd Garage -
2nd CP Admiral (Passing Guardian Angels), FP Cheetah, FP Banshee, FP Infurnes

4th Garage -
Black Sentinal, Black Washinton, Black Admiral (In Mission Check out and check in), White Walten

2.) Hyman Condo Garages

Big Garage - BP/FP/EP Squalo

Next of big Garage - Black Rancher, Black Sanchez

Right corner Garage - Gold Stretch, White Admiral (In the beginning)

3.) Vercetti Estate Garage - FBI Rancher (I stole it just after mission JuJu Scumble which is 1st mission of Antie Poulet) , Black Bobcat with Red Stripes

4.) El Swanko Casa Garage - CDP Cuban Hermes

5.) Links View Apartment Garage - Silver PCJ 600

6.) Ocean View Apartment Garage - Spand Express Truck

Here are download Links :

1.) https://rapidshare.c...1609/GTAVCsf3.b
2.) https://rapidshare.c...AVCsf1.b/201828

4emp2008
  • 4emp2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:19 AM Edited by 4emp2008, 16 February 2012 - 06:35 AM.

It does not Completion with all Unique Vehicles.

CDP Cuban Hermes
CDP is not saved in garage

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

First off, Congrats on not only a 100% game, but one with pretty much all unique vehicles-that is great.. smile.gif Well done. Have some cookies cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

The only thing you left out is: Are these for the Disc version or the legal download version?-As the disc version is not compatible with the downloaded versions(ie. Steam, D2D, Amazon downloads, etc.)

AlSar
  • AlSar

Russian GTA-genre fan

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:01 PM Edited by AlSar, 16 February 2012 - 09:06 PM.

Sucha84
It seems that you have a habit to call imaginary things real.
These saves are not with all unique cars.
Use 4emp2008's save instead

Here's his video:

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (4emp2008 @ Thursday, Feb 16 2012, 07:19)
CDP Cuban Hermes
CDP is not saved in garage

I believe CDP (Cosmetic Damage Proof) in this case it means that the right doors will not fall off, whatever you do to it. It can saved in the garage, I have tried it.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:53 AM Edited by Nukey Shay, 18 February 2012 - 04:11 AM.

That is correct...the attribute only applies to the door.

It's impossible to save ALL unique vehicles in a single unmodded save slot...there's too many of them unless you restrict it to 1 of each type sometimes. The "lightless" property can be present on the Cabbie, Taxi, Kaufman, and Zebra cabs (4 uniques), Romero's Hearse has 3 types of coffins or none (4 uniques). The light-silver (not white) Stretch vehicles found by playing the final mission can have a sunroof or not (2 uniques). I can't recall if this applies to Candy's gold Stretch too.

BTW why save the black Rancher and Sanchez? Those can be taken from your opponent at any time by replaying the associated offroad mission (making them only rare and not unique). That is also the case with the Sunshine Autos fireproof opponent vehicles.

AlSar
  • AlSar

Russian GTA-genre fan

• Members

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:04 PM Edited by AlSar, 18 February 2012 - 01:08 PM.

Nukey Shay

There are 44 save slots in total in VC.
Of course it won't be easy to fit 4 in 1-slot garage but all 4 can be saved
So every unique vehicle, even including rare ones as black Sanchez and Racher will find their place.
I've made a list with 34 vehicles in total to save.

And about things as:
Romero's Hearse has 3 types of coffins or none (4 uniques)
Switched by F1 every time as all extras
The light-silver (not white) Stretch vehicles found by playing the final mission can have a sunroof or not (2 uniques)
They are the same as usual ones actually. Maybe it was your weather.
We studied all the scripts and found out all somehow special vehicles, scripted colours too.
Again use F1 to switch extras

4emp2008
  • 4emp2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:33 AM

I believe CDP (Cosmetic Damage Proof) in this case it means that the right doors will not fall off, whatever you do to it. It can saved in the garage, I have tried it.

This is not unique. All Hermes have this right door

It's impossible to save ALL unique vehicles in a single unmodded save slot...there's too many of them unless you restrict it to 1 of each type sometimes.

It is possible, and I did it

BTW why save the black Rancher and Sanchez? Those can be taken from your opponent at any time by replaying the associated offroad mission (making them only rare and not unique). That is also the case with the Sunshine Autos fireproof opponent vehicles.

I know that this is not unique vehicles. But the free places in the garage a lot and I saved them, too

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE (4emp2008 @ Wednesday, Feb 29 2012, 07:33)

This is not unique. All Hermes have this right door

Wait, are you saying that all Hermes have a completely indestructible right door?
Why would the developers do this? Why is it only the right door? Why is it only the Hermes?

4emp2008
  • 4emp2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Wait, are you saying that all Hermes have a completely indestructible right door?
Why would the developers do this? Why is it only the right door? Why is it only the Hermes? 

I do not know, ask about the developers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users