Need For Speed: World

4 replies to this topic
Zyo
  • Zyo

GTAF Crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Scotland

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

So anyways, to be honest I have never been much of a fan of NFS. In fact I have never owned, or even played any of the series, ever. However while searching abround for some demos a few days ago I discovered this multiplayer online racing game and I have become somewhat addicted to it. I already searched for a topic about it here and there doesn't seem to be an existing one (if I am wrong please let me know).

I know there are plenty of race fans around on GTAF, so if anyone is in the NFS:World and wants to race or chat about it, discuss cars and tuning, brag about lap times or how high a level you have achieved (or anything else) lets hear it. In-game pics are cool too, show off the ride.....

Heres a few links:
NFS:WORLD WEBSITE
NFS SERIES SITE

The game is free to download and play and you can purchase and tune cars with in-game cash that you win from racing. There is also a respectometer (or something) that you add points too when you compete, that upgrades your level and makes new things available, like special vehicles, tuning parts ect. The world itself is pretty much free-roam and you can hook up with races against AI competition or other people. The rewards for racing against other people are much higher.

Thats enough for now, I think this game is pretty awesome. I am sure there must be a few others that do too.
  • Alchemist likes this

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:45 AM Edited by kudoboi, 16 November 2011 - 09:48 AM.

QUOTE (zyonig @ Tuesday, Nov 15 2011, 22:59)
So anyways, to be honest I have never been much of a fan of NFS. In fact I have never owned, or even played any of the series, ever. However while searching abround for some demos a few days ago I discovered this multiplayer online racing game and I have become somewhat addicted to it. I already searched for a topic about it here and there doesn't seem to be an existing one (if I am wrong please let me know).

I know there are plenty of race fans around on GTAF, so if anyone is in the NFS:World and wants to race or chat about it, discuss cars and tuning, brag about lap times or how high a level you have achieved (or anything else) lets hear it. In-game pics are cool too, show off the ride.....

Heres a few links:
NFS:WORLD WEBSITE
NFS SERIES SITE

The game is free to download and play and you can purchase and tune cars with in-game cash that you win from racing. There is also a respectometer (or something) that you add points too when you compete, that upgrades your level and makes new things available, like special vehicles, tuning parts ect. The world itself is pretty much free-roam and you can hook up with races against AI competition or other people. The rewards for racing against other people are much higher.

Thats enough for now, I think this game is pretty awesome. I am sure there must be a few others that do too.

knew this game long ago.. and quited it... EA stole my cash last time they had a level cap n i got addicted n paid to unlock the level cap and they acturally removed it to all the players 2 days later i was extremely pissed and that was the last time i played it. i honestly hate f2p games cuz you usually need to pay to win and its very cheating... in DC universe there were many hackers n many people with higher ranks would usually gang you
  • Alchemist likes this

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

Est. MMXV

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:15 PM

Didn't really want to start a new topic for this.. but I have a code for a free BMW 135i Coupe Flexor

G3AN-6XGU-4WMV-SZ9G

qzance88
  • qzance88

FAH-Q

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:31 AM

I Used To Be A Big Fan Of Need For Speed Never Played any Recently Though

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Beauty Is Pain

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:09 AM Edited by LightningLord411, 26 July 2014 - 08:09 AM.

Need for Speed World is very similar to Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005/Carbon in terms of gameplay. Just wish it didn't have premium currency. I spent $60 on the game so far and only have a handful of cars.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users