Photo

How to pass all missions

7 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

I saw plenty of people have said that some missions are very difficult and they are stuck with passing them. Actually, I like to give some hints to pass all of those missions.

1.) Demolition Man -

This mission can be easily passed if you are good to drive a normal helicopter. Unlike Hunter and RC Checkpoint charlie helicopter, this RC helicopter is easy to handle like a normal helicopter. If you still have difficulties to handle this, I recommend you to drive this RC copter all the way to the upstairs of building. Not only you can have a good practice, but you also can get rid of most guards by facing its blade specially for guards which are having guns. Also you can see where you need to plant bombs.
Although you are quite capable of handling a helicopter, there is a strategy to follow to pass this mission. The secret is you must plant 1st bomb in ground level target, 2nd bomb in 1st level, 3rd bomb in 2nd level and 4th bomb in 3rd level. Other means closest first. This is otherway around from doing Paramedic and Pizza boy sub missions which you should use furtherst target first. The reason behind is you don't need to come back to get a bomb after you plant all bombs. So planting 4th bomb on highest level saves lots of time. You can easily finish doing that within 6 minutes and game gives you 7 minutes.

2.) The Driver -

I think this might be the most difficult mission for most of them because I have read so many guides that telling the difficulty to pass. Even the guider has suggested to hide a fast car somewhere near and after race starts, you can use that fast car to beat Hilary. But I have found a very easy trick to beat Hilary. For me this mission is one of easiest missions in the game. I have played this game many times and I have passed this mission either my first or second attempt. Fianlly I realised the trick to beat Hilary.

I recommend you to drive legally with your sentinal. There is one advantage of Sentinal over Hilary's Sabre Turbo. Sentinal has good corning ability than Sabre Turbo. Most people (Even I personally for my first try) try to out accelerate Hilary. That's the failing point. You can't out accelerate Hilary or even if you do it eventually, from one mistake, He once again leads you. Rather than trying to out accelerate him, try to out corner him. You can easily done with your Sentinal. After race starts, Hilary will overtake you. But soon you can find that you can overtake Hilary too. But instead of overtake Hilary, try to ram his car from a side. This is not difficult, you should ram his car from a side only not in middle. Once you do that, Hilary's car will spin and rest of the race is piece of cake. Hilary will never ever beat you. Also if you try to overtake Hilary, he always ram your car with this method with his speed and that's why most people say that they can't win. Only thing you should avoid is to ramming into other vehicles and police cars. Drive on a moderate speed and release accelerator near corners and then take sharp turns and once again hold accelerator. After you go over Ocean Beach Hospital, two police cars will come to ram you. But it doesn't matter even if you hit them if you rammed Hilary's car earlier. Believe me. That's the real and most legimate way to win the race.

I like to help you to pass from other missions as well. My most difficult missions were "Naval Engagement" and "The Job". But even those were not so difficult. I should say that getting 100% is very easy and only boring thing is it takes long time but no long difficulty.

holiday0299
  • holiday0299

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:04 AM

can you give me a hint on how to complete the stunt boat challenge; no matter how perfect i drive, i can never cross the first bump smoothly and also time runs out always with 3 or 4 targets left.
second is the bastard yamaha 600r that will not lock up in any garage.
last but not the least, the fire truck mission, after crossing the first few levels, there wont be any fire outbreak again until time runs out.
i need help pls if you dont mind

ramarar
  • ramarar

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

Lol, i removed my wanted level by changing clothes at Rafael's. I myself found this mission difficult earlier but later used the cornering ability of the sentinel. The last mission can also be difficult one. It took me 5 tries to do it.

Caldy
  • Caldy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

thanks man, i really needed this tounge.gif

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

Here is another way to complete The Driver:

Park a PCJ-600 motorcycle, an Infernus or a Cheetah in front of the Washington Beach Police Station and start the race. Once it begins, once you drive up to the Washington Beach Police Station, change vehicles. WIth a fast car to match Hilary's Sabre Turbo, you shouldn't be able to lose.

hendricks610
  • hendricks610

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:13 AM

GTA hack client superspeed/more [URL=gtaforums.com[/URL]

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

@holiday0299

Jumping the ramps in the water is not so tough... try to get as straight as you can on approach and keep your speed maxed. If you try making adjustments just before the ramp, the boat will lose speed... so if you realise too late that the angle is a bit off, just go with it instead of trying to correct it.

I don't know about the garage problem... is that some kind of modded bike?

And on the Firefighter sub-mission, the challenge was made a little more difficult since GTA3. As you get to higher levels, occupants will exit the burning vehicles as you put them out - and THEY must be put out as well! I suggest spraying the vehicles individually so that the occupants aren't running everywhere. Go after and spray groups first, then clean up the stragglers before they get too far away. If you have the opportunity to spray them over a bridge or shoreline embankment, do so (this won't count as a kill in VC... unlike later games).

Saumya.Saurav
  • Saumya.Saurav

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

I have done this mission (The driver) by a cheat lol.gif moto_whistle.gif of swamp a hot ring racer. tounge.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users