Photo

Special Weapons and Tactics

11 replies to this topic
Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:27 PM Edited by Secronom President, 17 March 2013 - 10:37 PM.

user posted image

This mission pack series is like nothing you've ever seen. This series will try to add a video game series evolution feeling to the story. Try to remember a video game series that started on the Play Station One: it was somehow good, but nothing more. Then, it got to the Play Station Two and got better. Finally, how it ultimately became awesome when it reached the Play Station Three. Well, my goal is to bring that nostalgia feeling to you. How? Start off with a mission pack that could be rated 1/10 for its quality, continue with a second one that could be rated 3.5/10, the another one that could be rated 5.87/10, and so on... Remember the first GTA game and how it evoluated to IV, nearly V in a matter of months? Well, this is what I will try to reproduce.

Follow the story of Matthew Heinz during is Special Weapons and Tactics, SWAT, career. See how he will climb up the ranks and gain the respect from his higher-ups. Get in the skin of a man who wants to clear the state of San Andreas from criminals. Be the rookie that will change SWAT's face. Be... you!

Special Weapons and Tactics to download now.

Achievements

First Mission - Complete Mission One - Bronze

Second Mission - Complete Mission Two - Silver

Third Mission - Complete Mission Three - Bronze

Fourth Mission - Complete Mission Four - Bronze

Fifth Mission - Complete Mission Five - Gold

Sixth Mission - Complete Mission Six - Bronze

Seventh Mission - Complete Mission Seven - Bronze

Eight Mission - Complete Mission Eight - Silver

First Year - Complete all eight missions - Gold

Elite Trooper - Gain all achievement - Platinum

Update 1.1 - March 17, 2013 - Added new achievements

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:35 PM Edited by Juan-R, 13 November 2011 - 10:31 PM.

Seems nice, gonna play it. I'll post feedback on this reply when I finish. wink.gif

EDIT Nov/13: WOW! Some of these missions were hard. I managed to pass them all but the last one was nearly impossible to pass. Good work. I can say these missions lacked of quality, meaning you succeeded your goal. smile.gif icon14.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

Thanks for the feedback. As you said, they lacked quality. That's just how I wanted them to be. I guess it's a good start for this 'video game evolution' idea of mine. biggrin.gif

Between, I did not think they would be hard apart maybe for some parts but not whole missions. lol.gif Anyway, thanks again for the feedback. I hope you'll play the second 'game' when it's out. happy.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

You always have different variation with your missions pack. Start with Choose Your Own Destiny, now this. I already played them, and yes, you already reached your goal

Can't wait for the next missions pack !

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

I know this is a sort of compliment, but what do you mean? Is it the sudden change of variety/style of my mission packs? Between, Choose Your Destiny is not over yet, I am simply waiting for more votes before doing the first mission of what we can call chapter two. Anyway, thanks for playing. happy.gif

I will do a small after-release trailer for this one, and do a walkthrough of the missions first. Then, I will start working on Special Weapons and Tactics 2. biggrin.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Tuesday, Nov 15 2011, 07:01)
I know this is a sort of compliment, but what do you mean? Is it the sudden change of variety/style of my mission packs? Between, Choose Your Destiny is not over yet, I am simply waiting for more votes before doing the first mission of what we can call chapter two. Anyway, thanks for playing. happy.gif

I will do a small after-release trailer for this one, and do a walkthrough of the missions first. Then, I will start working on Special Weapons and Tactics 2. biggrin.gif

I mean, the variation of your missions pack. It always change. First "Chronicles of John Secronom" which is a usual missions and storyline. Then "Choose Your Own Destiny" which is a different missions pack that based on player's vote. Now this, which is from rated 1/10 till 10/10.

And yes, that's a compliment biggrin.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

Checklist:
-Mission pack completed
-Trailer released
-Walkthrough completed.

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

I just noticed that you didn't publish the missions. Anyway, it was good even though it doesn't have much story in it. I died twice (On mission 2, where thugs have shotties). (7.5/10) icon14.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Yeah, I forgot to publish them but let's call this an effect of the 'video game evolution' feeling I'm trying to bring with this mission pack series.

Well, as said, this is the first mission pack of a mission pack series and each new mission packs will get better in quality. Thanks for the playing, by the way. biggrin.gif

guib
  • guib

Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men Are Near.

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:27 PM

Played them all, they pretty much sucked, the last mission was impossible to do without cheats...
Still, I hate clowns, so I enjoy killing them.... tounge.gif
Waiting for the next version...

Exekucnak
  • Exekucnak

DYOM Mission Player

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Played it, hated it, waiting for more colgate.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Added achievements, as for the fifth release.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users