» «
Photo

GTA V Forum Index

49 replies to this topic
Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:24 AM Edited by DTUMan, 20 November 2011 - 07:24 AM.

user posted image

Welcome to the GTA V Forum Index! The purpose of this topic is to keep a directory of popular topics so that you don't have to sift through 20 pages of topics to get to the one you are looking for.

Below is a list of popular topics in the GTA V forum taken from the first 20 pages. If you cannot find a topic relating to a specific subject, firstly use the forum search feature, then be sure to check here before creating a new topic. Credit goes to Idee for the layout.

*** FEATURED TOPICS ***
Topic Title / LinkDescriptionTopic Creator
Mapping Los SantosThis topic is used to identify possible landmarks that Rockstar have "Mocked" in the Grand Theft Auto V trailer for the purpose of developing an idea of what the map may look like.Gifbrah
Guess the Release DateGet out the magic 8-ball, it is time to make your predictions as to when Grand Theft Auto V will be released.DTUMan
Which platform?What platform will you be playing Grand Theft Auto V on? PC, Playstation 3, Xbox 360? Vote and have your say here.Waddy
Screenshot FunWant to have some fun with the Grand Theft Auto V screenshots? Then this topic is one for you!grope_4_that_date
Vehicle DatabaseThe purpose of this topic is to determine the vehicles that will be present in Grand Theft Auto V, based off of screenshot and trailer observation.LCstuntman
Your Wishlist for GTA VDiscuss what you want to see in Grand Theft Auto V in this topic.GTA3Freak-2001
GTA V Fan ArtGet out your creative side! Post your Grand Theft Auto V fan-art in this topic.Deuce Deuce
GTA V Trailer AnalysisAnalysis of the first Grand Theft Auto V trailer!akavari112
*** TRAILERS, DEVELOPMENT & RELEASE ***
May 24, 2012The numbe "2405" appearing in the Grand Theft Auto V trailer is becoming a phenominom in terms of a possible release date: 24/05 - discuss here.Piperka
Will the Xbox hold V back?Discuss whether the Xbox 360 will hold Grand Theft Auto V back in terms of its full potential.death783
GTA V First Trailer DiscussionA general discussion topic for anything related to the first Grand Theft Auto V trailer.NikothetheBellic
R* Is __% Finished With The GameHow far is Rockstar into the development of Grand Theft Auto V? Discuss here.titans12321
Simulataneous PC release?Discuss the possibility of a simulataneous PC release for Grand Theft Auto V.Jimbatron
MA15 or R18For Australian and New Zealand members - would you prefer an R18 rating for Grand Theft Auto V? Discuss here.Vegetarian Piranha
Is "V" a New Era or Just a New Title?Is Grand Theft Auto V a new era or does it continue on from Grand Theft Auto IV? Discuss here.CryptReaperDorian
What Platform(s) will FIVE be REALEASED on?This is a discussion topic about the platforms Grand Theft Auto V will be released on.TruXter
GTA V Trailer as .jpgDo you want every frame of the first trailer in a form of images? Then get it from here.GTA5lover
Rockstar Awaiting SR 3 Review?Will Rockstar Games use the reaction to Saints Row The Third's features to their advantage? Share your thoughts here.jdrandall38
Rockstar responds to speculationRockstar Games releases a statement about the speculations floating around the internet.JOSEPH X
*** THE SETTING, ENVIRONMENT & MAPPING ***
Why Los Santos?Why is Grand Theft Auto V going to be set in Los Santos and not another place, for example; Vice City? Discuss here.Long_Haired_Boy
'Los Santos Only' DiscussionThink that Grand Theft Auto V will be set only in Los Santos? Discuss here. This is based off of the official Rockstar Games announcements.NickA92
Do you want the rest of the cities?Discuss whether or not you want to see all of the cities; Los Santos along with San Fierro and Las Venturas, in Grand Theft Auto V.zzcool
Map Estimation SizeAll discussion in terms of the size of the Grand Theft Auto V map goes in this topic.Scharkey
Seasons in GTA VDiscuss the possibility of seasons featuring and whether or not you want them in Grand Theft Auto V.GTAknowledge
*** CASTING, CHARACTERS, CANON ***
What characters are coming back?Do you think that there will be any previous Grand Theft Auto characters returning? Discuss here.Dourvas
Actors / ActressesDiscuss what actors or actresses you want to see (or hear) do voice work in Grand Theft Auto V.grope_4_that_date
The Real Protagonist?Several characters were featured in the Grand Theft Auto V trailer. Discuss who of these characters is the protagonist in Grand Theft Auto VVortex345
ProtagonistDiscuss what type of protagonist you want to appear in Grand Theft Auto V. Do you want a psychopath or a protagonist that is more human. Discuss here.Nellic94
*** GANGS & CRIMES SYSTEM ***
GTA V GangsDiscuss the possible gangs that will be present in Grand Theft Auto V.LewisVee
The Wanted Level SystemDiscuss the possibilities of the wanted level system in Grand Theft Auto V.grope_4_that_date
*** WEAPONS TOPICS ***
GTA V Weapon TopicDiscuss the possibilities of weapons and customisation in Grand Theft Auto V.Little William
Being able to see guns you carryIt is unrealistic for large weapons to disappear when you don't have them selected - similarly, it is realistic to be able to see the weapons you are carrying regardless of whether they are selected or not. Discuss here.russianpolice
*** VEHICLES TOPICS ***
Vehicles DiscussionThis is a discussion topic (not a database) for vehicles in Grand Theft Auto V. New and old.ALiXoV3rDoS3
Full Car ModificationDiscuss the possibilities in terms of car modifications in Grand Theft Auto V.Theo the Gangsta
GTA V Police CarsWant to see better police cars in Grand Theft Auto V? Discuss here!LoneWolfATL
Fuels in GTA V?This is a discussion topic about using the fuel feature in Vehicles.gta_fan28
Manual transmission option in V?Should Manual transmission be implemented to the Driving system of Grand Theft Auto V? Discuss here.Drunk Russian 9
Everything that needs to be fixed with vehiclesThink that there's anything that needs to be fixed with Vehicles? Discuss here.Feral Slug
*** ANIMALS TOPICS ***
Mountable HorsesDiscuss the possibility of horses appearing in Grand Theft Auto V.loll22
So GTA 5 will have animals?We know by the trailer that Grand Theft Auto V may feature dogs. What other animals will it feature? Discuss here.The Made Man
Hunting Animals?Should animals be included in Grand Theft Auto V - would you want to be able to hunt them? Discuss here.nerdman3000
*** MISCELLANEOUS ***
Aviation (HOT TOPIC) Discuss the possibilities and your wishes for aviation in Grand Theft Auto V.K^2
GTA V MultiplayerDiscuss the possibilities of multiplayer in Grand Theft Auto V, whether it be offline, online or both.thegangstermaul
GTA V Achievments\TrophiesPossible achievements and/or trophies in Grand Theft Auto V can be discussed here.CommonSeb
What do you want removed? Want to see something removed from Grand Theft Auto V that was featured in Grand Theft Auto IV? Discuss here.dragon1604
Motion scanDiscuss the possibilities of Motion Scan being in Grand Theft Auto V.Chevy Chasegta6
Loads of cheat codes?Like using cheat codes in Grand Theft Auto? Discuss their posibilities in Grand Theft Auto V.GRINCH ASS BITCH
Should GTA V have an "Undead Nightmare" DLC pack?Discuss the possibility for an "Undead Nightmare"-style DLC pack for Grand Theft Auto V.WhistleBlower
First thing you'll do...What is the first thing you will do when you play Grand Theft Auto V? You decide..Olbricht.
GTA V SoundtrackDiscuss what songs you want to appear on the Grand Theft Auto V soundtrack.junkie2115
Too RealisticThink that Grand Theft Auto V may take it too far in terms of realism? Discuss here.zippo55312
The TV ThreadShare your ideas and opinions about what would you like to see in Grand Theft Auto V's TV.Outplug
FriendsShould the Friends system make a return? Discuss your thoughts and suggestions here.GTA5lover
The V mystery pollThink that the changing "GTAV.net" logo had any significance now that Grand Theft Auto V is announced? Discuss here.Chevy Chasegta6
Film IndustryDiscuss your opinions about using Film Industry in Grand Theft Auto V.The Made Man
JetpackDo you think that Jetpacks should make a return to Grand Theft Auto V? Discuss here.MG3
Apologies if I have missed something. I am only human and I am bound to of missed something. So, if you find a topic that should be included in the above list - then please post or private message me the link to the topic and I will look to see if it should be included (and include it if I feel it is worthy). If you create a topic and think that it is worthy for inclusion in the above directory, post in this topic and I will add it if I feel the same way. Finally, if you think a topic is not worthy for inclusion in the above list; post or private message me saying why and I will remove it if I think the same way.

Enjoy!

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

I'll pin this, why not? icon14.gif

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:28 AM

Great layout, perhaps you could divide the 'Featured Topics' section and the 'Other Popular Topics' section so that it doesn't look like a wall.
Either way I really like it and I'm glad that it got pinned, good job mate.
icon14.gif

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:28 AM

Good to see you made it DTUMan. I think this is a good idea personally. Saves us (the mods) sifting through pages and directing people to individual threads. smile.gif

BenDeR_
  • BenDeR_

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:01 AM Edited by BenDeR_, 13 November 2011 - 11:03 AM.

Great.. This will make topic searching a lot easier! Just don't forget to update it.

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

Nice work with the topic mate, it will come in handy. smile.gif

loony979
  • loony979

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:36 PM

yep this is what i also needed thank you ....Mods will give an award for this post i think WD... smile.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None
  • Best Fan Art 2012
    Most Improved 2012
    Topic of the Year 2011 "GTA V Screenshot Fun"

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

I'm going to call you Mr. Tables, but nonetheless, good job. lol.gif

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

Here are some useful links. smile.gif

The TV ThreadShare your ideas and opinions about what would you like to see in Grand Theft Auto V's TV.Outplug
Fuels in GTA V?This is a discussion topic about using the fuel feature in Vehicles.gta_fan28
Manual transmission option in V?Should Manual transmission be implemented to the Driving system of Grand Theft Auto V? Discuss here.Drunk Russian 9
What Platform(s) will FIVE be REALEASED on?This is a discussion topic about the platforms Grand Theft Auto V will be released on.TruXter
GTA V Trailer as .jpgDo you want every frame of the first trailer in a form of images? Then get it from here.GTA5lover
What characters are coming back?Do you think that there will be any previous Grand Theft Auto characters returning? Discuss here.Dourvas
FriendsShould the Friends system make a return? Discuss your thoughts and suggestions here.GTA5lover

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:12 AM

I don't know why this was unpinned, but nevertheless; I will be sure to keep this topic updated to the best of my ability - though I am going to rely on you guys to help me out with that too. Cheers for the comments also. I've also added the links above to the index. Thanks, PrometheusX. icon14.gif

I'm going to call you Mr. Tables

Tables are always good for organising posts and topics like these, can't go wrong with that. smile.gif

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:14 AM

This should be pinned, honestly.

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:20 AM

I'll re-pin it, it's a good catalogue of what's hot at the moment. Bravo.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:47 AM

I'lll un-pin it again, pinned topics like this do not get looked at and Indexes have been done before and all have been unpinned this is just another one of many.

We've got few of the hot topics in the forum header.

DXfan01
  • DXfan01

Real Nigga

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:05 AM

lol somehow I knew that would happen.

[-Vice-Andreas-]
  • [-Vice-Andreas-]

neworderarmy

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (Craig @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 05:20)
I'll re-pin it, it's a good catalogue of what's hot at the moment. Bravo.

You might need to re-pin it.

If yous want to keep playing lock happy then you may aswell pin an index so we know where to find suitable topics to post in. The search feature is sh*t, doesn't work very well at all.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (Andrew @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 13:17)
I'lll un-pin it again, pinned topics like this do not get looked at and Indexes have been done before and all have been unpinned this is just another one of many.

We've got few of the hot topics in the forum header.

I want to refer to this index and I don't want to search for this topic to have look at the index. Pinning it will really help IMO.

Shifty07
  • Shifty07

@Samgrafix

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:51 AM

EXCELLENT effort with the thread.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

A member actually does something worthwhile, something that might actually stop the influx of new idiotic threads and it gets pinned, unpinned, re-pinned etc.

This is a really useful topic and if you mods really want to reduce sh*tty topics, pin this thread. Though, I know how fond some of the mods are of the lock function.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:20 AM Edited by oysterbarron, 14 November 2011 - 12:06 PM.

Good post dtu man proud to call you Z. as andy said pinned topics dont work much prefer the new hotlinks at the top of the section. trust the mods they speak from experience.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:21 AM

Good job. I bet in your house there's a place for everything & everything in its place.

We just have to make sure we all bump this thread every so often.

Sgt.Pepper
  • Sgt.Pepper

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

I'm new here, first post, but I think this thread should be pinned also - very helpful.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 16:51)
Good job. I bet in your house there's a place for everything & everything in its place.

We just have to make sure we all bump this thread every so often.

But if it is not pinned, we have to go looking for it. It would be better if this stays on top of the page.

C'mon Andrew, this index will work only if it is pinned. Pin it.

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

Yeah as oysterbarron said, Andrew does have a point in terms of pinned topics being skipped by most members. If people post in this topic regularly (I will most likely post when I update something in the topic), it shouldn't fall too far behind.

Feel free to link to this in your signature space too if you have the space as it too will make the topic easier to find for other people should they want to view it/refer to it/etc:
CODE
[URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=492832]GTA V Forum Index[/URL]

ldee
  • ldee

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

boy you sure are fast. and i thought you'd be off already in australia

and i dont think a thread like this needs posts to warrant a pin. it's an index after all, nothing to discuss, but excellent for everyone's (mods included) reference and convenience. i'm going to request a sticky right here and personally to a mod, which, i hope, they won't mind.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

It could be added to the Hot topics track above with the other hot,but not pinned topics.

ldee
  • ldee

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

lol i thought if the layout got cleaned up the mods would finally sticky it, but then i never noticed the first page until a moment ago.. with the pin-pong going on

fred
  • fred

• None

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:13 PM

This would be even better if it was updated in real-time. And included other handy bits of information, like who the last poster was and when. Even better if you could order it so the most recently active topics are at the top. Oh, and somehow make it keep track of which topics we've read and which we haven't.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:18 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 14 November 2011 - 01:22 PM.

QUOTE (fred @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 18:43)
This would be even better if it was updated in real-time. And included other handy bits of information, like who the last poster was and when. Even better if you could order it so the most recently active topics are at the top. Oh, and somehow make it keep track of which topics we've read and which we haven't.

Just a suggestion: Why don't you guys create customizable index?? We users can add the topics which we want to follow. Everyone can thus have a personalized index.

Edit: Subscribing to topics isn't helpful IMO.

ldee
  • ldee

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (fred @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 21:13)

i dunno about the op, but that sounds like programming that's way out of most users' league. myself included

that sounds more on the extent of a whole new forum feature than a basic informative thread as this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Boards Of Canada

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

Don't be shy to add this topic...

When Can We Expect a Release Date There's some good discussion in that topic.

Also, anyone know where that topic went where we guess the location and character. I nearly guessed the characters name. I think I said Alberto.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users