» «
Photo

Problem with sounds and movement.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:31 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 12 November 2011 - 08:57 PM.

Well, today I felt I needed to play gta III again, but this time on pc.

However any time I tried to move the mouse to move the camera I couldn't do it nor on foot, nor in the car making me unable to do anything outside of a car. And the worst thing, when I was inside of any vehicle I wasn't able to hear any of Gta III's awesome radios.

Please guys help me, since Gta III isn't sold in my city its been years, so the only way I can play it is downloading from some website. Can you guys give me an anwser? If you have any link to any website to download Gta III complete, please send me a PM because moderators tend to not like this kind of thing here.

Cheers.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

How are you currently playing the game? Are you playing it through a disc, or a downloaded version? If it's downloaded, which site/program did you download the game from? As for a download link, I'm not going to link you with one, because most of them are harmful (the free ones). So, I'd suggest downloading Steam, on Steam you can download the complete GTA package for a cheap price of 5/$7, or you could buy GTA III alone, and this will probably cost 3/$5 or something close to that amount.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:21 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 12 November 2011 - 10:32 PM.

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Saturday, Nov 12 2011, 19:13)
How are you currently playing the game? Are you playing it through a disc, or a downloaded version? If it's downloaded, which site/program did you download the game from? As for a download link, I'm not going to link you with one, because most of them are harmful (the free ones). So, I'd suggest downloading Steam, on Steam you can download the complete GTA package for a cheap price of 5/$7, or you could buy GTA III alone, and this will probably cost 3/$5 or something close to that amount.

Here is the site I downloaded it from:

-#-Link removed because I am scared of staff-#-

If you are able to download it and give me a good awnser, I shall be pleased. And if you got any good link to download, please share with me through PM.

jerenjls_mom
  • jerenjls_mom

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:59 PM

nvm

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

Piracy is not supported or allowed here. Go buy the game, most warez copies are damaged in one way or another.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Lord Protector

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (fireguy109 @ Saturday, Nov 12 2011, 18:58)
Piracy is not supported or allowed here. Go buy the game, most warez copies are damaged in one way or another.

ding ding ding. Try to buy a copy online. I bet you could get it from Amazon on the cheap.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users