Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

how to get more accuracy in ? when mission ends it writes 67% to accuracy
how can i increase that?

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:45 PM

Accuracy was only present in San Andreas. What you see in all the other games is what you get.

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

I'm assuming your asking about The Shootist? Just try to score the minimum score the pass the mission. If you take your time in the first 2 rounds then by the third round you should only need a few points. Unless we are talking about two different things. tounge.gif

yukishiroenishin
  • yukishiroenishin

雪代缘

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

i'm so sorry,i mean in Vive City blush.gif there is the Accruacy in STATS.

here u go,

Least favorite gang

Cubans

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gang members wasted

Criminals wasted

Kgs of explosives used

Bullets fired

Bullets that hit

Accuracy
67%

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE (yukishiroenishin @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 18:46)
i'm so sorry,i mean in Vive City blush.gif there is the Accruacy in STATS.

If you want to improve your accuracy stat, then all you have to do is be more accurate with the weapons you use by not missing your target. To have 100% accuracy, that would mean that every bullet you fire would have to hit proper targets (pedestrians, gang members, vehicles) and nothing else - this means that in normal circumstances, the accuracy stat starts at 100% can only go lower as the stat is determined by the number in the "Bullets that Hit" stat divided by "Bullets Fired" stat.

Thankfully, there is a way around this and that by using the Sea Sparrow and using the mounted machine guns that it has to shoot vehicles and pedestrians. The good thing is that using the mounted machine guns don't count towards the "Bullets Fired" stat, however they still count towards the "Bullets that Hit" stat for any bullet that hits a proper target (pedestrian, gang member or vehicle).

Hope that helps. smile.gif

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:13 PM

Increase the "Bullet Hit" stat by firing at pedestrian, gang member or vehicle. The more accuracy you'll get. smile.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

shooting at a blown up vehicle with the sea sparrow or hunter will make your accuracy go up and up (above 100%)

As mentioned above, their shots fired do not count-- but their hits do... I have a save with nothing done it it and only 100 shots fired..... I let the sea sparrow go many hours shooting at a car (taped button down) and got an accuracy of over 400,000%

In addition to this your Criminal Rating points will go up 5 points per 1% of accuracy.

It is possible to get the God Father CR from this but you also need $10,000,000 too (besides 1,000,000 CR points)

You will have to use the cone crazy doubling trick to get that money (see the easy money guide).

Note that this save is useless for anything else-- if you fire shots, your accuracy will drop and so will your CR

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:00 AM

Here is how to improve your bullet accuracy:

Get a Rhino tank and then get a M16, Ruger, MP5, Ingram Mac-10, Micro SMG or minigun and continuously fire at the Rhino. Your bullet accuracy statistic will eventually rise after a amount of time.

Gertrude73
  • Gertrude73

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:00 AM

user posted imageWhat you see in all the other games is what you get.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (MrDanceWithLance @ Tuesday, Apr 3 2012, 03:00)
Here is how to improve your bullet accuracy:

Get a Rhino tank and then get a M16, Ruger, MP5, Ingram Mac-10, Micro SMG or minigun and continuously fire at the Rhino. Your bullet accuracy statistic will eventually rise after a amount of time.

With that method you can never go above 100%--- the sea sparrow/hunter trick I described previously will not only raise it faster (they fire 500 shots per minute or 30,000 per hour), it WILL go over 100%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users