this looks good ! lol.gif
my fps drop to 12-15 bored.gif , not using this get 22-25
tell me the setting that can get better fps sly.gif

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (SpoonTheMan @ Monday, Apr 16 2012, 05:03)
Here is the ultimate fix for the Red Sky Bug: http://www.gta4-mods...bug-beta-f13611. With this (at least from my experience), you get no Red Sky, no White Sky, not even a black line on the horizon, all this does is replace the skybox texture, yet, it really seems to work. I'm currently using this ENB: http://www.gta4-mods...-edition-f13380 and so far I have had no problems on EFLC. Anyone who needs a true fix for the Red/White Sky should take a look at that first link.

Sorry, guy. Tried it and it didn't work. I still get the red skies in the same places as before.

Inchun
  • Inchun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:25 AM

Thanks for your great work and effort.

I just have one issue so far. I'm using the 1.0.4.0 patch and I get the same black bars as the 1.0.7.0 patch. Any way to fix this?

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (Inchun @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 02:25)

I just have one issue so far. I'm using the 1.0.4.0 patch and I get the same black bars as the 1.0.7.0 patch. Any way to fix this?

black bars are a part of the mod, which is a shame, personally i think they are far worse than the red sky bug, if Chinagreenelvis can tell us how to disable this "fix" he made, id still use his settings, i prefer the red sky bug occasionally showing up than having the horizon permanently ruined.

little seoul
  • little seoul

NYX | Patch 8 | lpf -4- prez

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:13 AM Edited by little seoul, 15 July 2012 - 09:29 AM.

I fixed patch 1.0.7.0 for ENB.

You get skylighting, plus currently 95% of the features of ENB. What caused the incompatibility was the shaders, that's all.

Red sky is fixed (there is still a sky glitch but I will fix that once I have time - I know what's causing the box in the sky. I know what it is.)

Here is the process on how I fixed patch 7:

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=512061

Here is my graphics mod that allows you to use ENB with patch 4 ENBs now:

http://www.gta4-mods...ated-713-f15581

You NO LONGER NEED TO DOWNGRADE TO PATCH 1.0.4.0 to play ENB. Just download ANY ENB and use my shaders in my graphics mod and
it will look exactly like it does on patch 1.0.4.0 (on patch 1.0.7.0).

mArCo1928
  • mArCo1928

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:46 AM Edited by mArCo1928, 24 July 2012 - 08:53 AM.

Hi all, i'm locking for red sky fix. I've the official icenhancer installed. I've 1.0.7.0 versione of the game, bought with Steam.

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=492520

I read this topic and i came here.

Anyone can help me? Can i install the chinagreenelvis ENB without uninstall the game?

The "little seoul" version is more complete? Is the natural update of chinagreenelvis?

P.S. What's mean ENB?

P.S. 2 I've bug in reflections and lightings occasionally

Thanks...

LSPD Skippy
  • LSPD Skippy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

WAW GR8 Graphics Dude you are cool <3 inlove.gif inlove.gif

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:35 AM

Updated to version 2.03.

I'm really pushing the visual presets as a selling point for this ENB. If you guys have made any of your own, feel free to post them!

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (XXLpeanuts @ Saturday, Jul 14 2012, 17:50)
QUOTE (Inchun @ Sunday, Jul 8 2012, 02:25)

black bars are a part of the mod, which is a shame, personally i think they are far worse than the red sky bug, if Chinagreenelvis can tell us how to disable this "fix" he made, id still use his settings, i prefer the red sky bug occasionally showing up than having the horizon permanently ruined.

Instructions for removing my red sky fix are included in the latest version.

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:44 AM

Updated to version 2.05 - removed the black band on the horizon for version 1040 which was caused by the draw distance value being set too high. Unfortunately, for version 1070 and EFLC, the FarClip value still needs to be 10000 in order to reduce the size of the black line as much as possible. (In these versions, the black band is caused by the replacement sky shader, which in turn fixes the red sky bug.)

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Version 3.0 posted! No more black horizon for any version of GTA!

konty
  • konty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

downloaded v3.0 and playing... I have no words for this... great job man I love you colgate.gif

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:43 AM

Thanks!

Update, version 3.01 - Added preset "Jersey," fixed ugly vehicle shadows

raggazam
  • raggazam

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:57 AM

Thanks!!

friend as I can put the clouds mod?

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:13 PM Edited by Vintage88, 02 September 2012 - 08:42 PM.

QUOTE (CGE)
try editing the values in the section "float4 _c12" in enbeffect.fx and see what happens. From what I remember, it seems to have a relationship with direct sunlight and how ENBSeries treats it.

float4 _c12 = float4(0.299, 0.587, 0.114, 0.0);
Any idea what the values mean? Suggested increase? Thanks!

EDIT: Have you seen this? http://www.gtaforums...ic=512061&st=20
There's a link there on the last post, claims to offer Skylighting + other effects from 1040 on 1070. Mod creator is a b.... though tounge2.gif

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Vintage88 @ Sunday, Sep 2 2012, 20:13)
QUOTE (CGE)
try editing the values in the section "float4 _c12" in enbeffect.fx and see what happens. From what I remember, it seems to have a relationship with direct sunlight and how ENBSeries treats it.

float4 _c12 = float4(0.299, 0.587, 0.114, 0.0);
Any idea what the values mean? Suggested increase? Thanks!

EDIT: Have you seen this? http://www.gtaforums...ic=512061&st=20
There's a link there on the last post, claims to offer Skylighting + other effects from 1040 on 1070. Mod creator is a b.... though tounge2.gif

His shaders caused my game to crash, even without the ENB install. I'm not even sure which ones are stock and which ones have been updated, since he seems to have included the entire folder with whatever modifications he's made (just like iCE does), which is an extremely bad way of releasing a mod. I haven't bothered to go through them one by one to see which ones are different.

As for those values, I don't remember. You can alt+tab out of the game, edit the file, save it, and then go back into the game and the changes will have an immediate effect. Almost every ENBSeries base file will work this way, in real time.

fakespyder
  • fakespyder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (chinagreenelvis @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 03:35)
Updated to version 2.03.

I'm really pushing the visual presets as a selling point for this ENB. If you guys have made any of your own, feel free to post them!

QUOTE (chinagreenelvis @ Saturday, Aug 25 2012, 03:35)
Updated to version 2.03.

Your mod has come a long way in a short time. Nice work.
Here's a preset that gives scenes that green tinge kind of like in the matrix.
cheers smile.gif

preset

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:09 PM Edited by Starship Ghost, 11 September 2012 - 12:03 AM.

I'm trying to download this but your site is offline, hopefully temporary? I tried iCEnhancer 2.1 and it ran ok but I didn't like the look of a number of things, I realize it is not for 1.1.2.0 also. I also tried i believe Dpeasant3 ENB? There was no indication of his name in any readme or file but that's what it was suppose to be. It looked amazing, but ran like total sh*t on my rig, I got 14-17 FPS! Then I went to try P1ch3's and it just crashes. I worked on fresh installs all day, and did everything to try and get it working, but no luck. I would have had to keep asking for help probably if it was possible to get it working. So I am hoping yours is the one I need! Thanks bro

edit: Ok nevermind, took a few hours but the site is back online... installing now.

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:46 PM Edited by Starship Ghost, 11 September 2012 - 12:08 AM.

ChinaGreenElvis <---- The King Lives!

Just want to thank you for making your ENB set because my EFLC is running at a steady 30 FPS with it and all the others were too slow, I could not play at 17 FPS or even 20. I wish I could turn on high quality DOF but I can live without it to get 30 FPS. I can't really tell there is any blur at all though on LOW, even editing the settings for it. However, I tried all the visual presets and they are really cool. I think Crisp looks the best for my machine. Unfortunately, I need a new CPU that has at least 4-cores cause this Intel i3 3.1GHz don't cut it for what kind of FPS/Graphics I want. Great job on this Mod my friend and keep up the good work!

Intel i3-2700 3.1GHz (2-cores)
8GB DDR3
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 550Ti (2GB DDR)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
47" Sony FWD-S47H1 LCD Flat Wide Display Monitor @ 1920x1080p

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller with Transforming D-Pad
Logitech G5 Version 1 Laser Gaming Mouse
Logitech G13 GameBoard
Razor Scarab Gaming Mouse Pad

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Starship Ghost @ Monday, Sep 10 2012, 23:46)
ChinaGreenElvis <---- The King Lives!

Just want to thank you for making your ENB set because my EFLC is running at a steady 30 FPS with it and all the others were too slow, I could not play at 17 FPS or even 20. I wish I could turn on high quality DOF but I can live without it to get 30 FPS. I can't really tell there is any blur at all though on LOW, even editing the settings for it. However, I tried all the visual presets and they are really cool. I think Crisp looks the best for my machine. Unfortunately, I need a new CPU that has at least 4-cores cause this Intel i3 3.1GHz don't cut it for what kind of FPS/Graphics I want. Great job on this Mod my friend and keep up the good work!

Intel i3-2700 3.1GHz (2-cores)
8GB DDR3
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 550Ti (2GB DDR)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
47" Sony FWD-S47H1 LCD Flat Wide Display Monitor @ 1920x1080p

Wireless Xbox 360 Controller with Transforming D-Pad
Logitech G5 Version 1 Laser Gaming Mouse
Logitech G13 GameBoard
Razor Scarab Gaming Mouse Pad

Thanks! Glad it works for you.

I think you're right about the low DOF option; it seems to be nothing at all. I'm currently working on 4.0 and I changed DOF to either "on" or "off" as a result.

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:01 PM Edited by Starship Ghost, 12 September 2012 - 03:05 AM.

QUOTE (chinagreenelvis @ Tuesday, Sep 11 2012, 00:37)

I think you're right about the low DOF option; it seems to be nothing at all. I'm currently working on 4.0 and I changed DOF to either "on" or "off" as a result.

Nice man, looking forward to 4.0.

EDIT: Actually, I'm just gonna try to figure out if I can get this looking a little more glossy on the crisp visual preset. It's hard editing ENB, you gotta know a lot about lighting. I'll try to google how to get a more glossy effect. I see the setting for cars, so I will mess with that. I'd like streets and models to look more glossy too though.

Thank kinda sucks about no Low Quality DOF... but it would probably drop my FPS 5 frames anyway, which I can't really afford.

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:29 AM Edited by chinagreenelvis, 12 September 2012 - 04:36 AM.

Version 4.00 Beta is up for testing!

Made vehicle shadows lighter, overhauled the configuration file (all settings are now in enbconfig.ini), edited configuration values to be more intuitive, revamped visual presets and default settings, rewrote timecyc from scratch, decreased sun size in visualsettings.dat, restored enbseries.ini to default state and changed settings, discontinued support for patch 1040

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:36 PM Edited by Starship Ghost, 13 September 2012 - 12:54 AM.

QUOTE (chinagreenelvis @ Wednesday, Sep 12 2012, 04:29)

Made vehicle shadows lighter, overhauled the configuration file (all settings are now in enbconfig.ini), edited configuration values to be more intuitive, revamped visual presets and default settings, rewrote timecyc from scratch, decreased sun size in visualsettings.dat, restored enbseries.ini to default state and changed settings, discontinued support for patch 1040

Awesome man, I am downloading now and testing. Does anyone know how to get just a lens flare effect on headlights, streetlights, etc.? I keep trying to edit the LIGHTSPRITE and LIGHTS section and cant really tell any difference other than glow amount. Thanks

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (Starship Ghost @ Wednesday, Sep 12 2012, 15:36)
QUOTE (chinagreenelvis @ Wednesday, Sep 12 2012, 04:29)

Awesome man, I am downloading now and testing. Does anyone know how to get just a lens flare effect on headlights, streetlights, etc.? I keep trying to edit the LIGHTSPRITE and LIGHTS section and cant really tell any difference other than glow amount. Thanks

Pretty sure it would have to be coded into the enbeffect or enbbloom files. I remember one of the reasons I started working on my own version in the first place was to get rid of the lens flare that several of the most popular mods were using, most notably iCEnhancer. I can't remember if I actually removed the code or if I started from a version that never had it.

But then, that's lens flare for the sun only, I think. Not sure if I've seen one that does it on headlights as well...?

fakespyder
  • fakespyder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Starship Ghost @ Wednesday, Sep 12 2012, 15:36)
Does anyone know how to get just a lens flare effect on headlights, streetlights, etc.?

Coronas Pack v1.0 by metalwars is good for lens's. I'm not sure if its the effect you're after but they work on headlights and streetlights.
http://www.gtagaming...misc-mods/13642

Make sure you edit enbseries.ini to this for it to work:
change
UseExternalTexture=true
to
UseExternalTexture=false

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:49 PM Edited by Starship Ghost, 13 September 2012 - 02:18 PM.

thanks guys for helping a beginner out. What I tried was replacing the ENBbloom.fx file from your 4.00, with a file P1ch3 attached in his post for someone. It made a lens flare (or whatever) on the sun only and police headlights, as well as explosions and effects. However, he doesn't use it because it don't look right...its got way too much, bloom, or lens flare...whatever you call it. But I really want this effect on all my lights. P1ch3's headlights look perfect in his screenshots...although his street lights seem to have too much glow. But he has no texture.bmp for it in his download preset, so I dont know what to do. When I had iCEnhancer 2.1 installed....I don't think I got any lens flare on any light or any bloom. The sun reflection looked great on the car window (ball reflection on back window), and the glossy cars looked good but had slight edge glitching for too much shinyness. Also I couldn't see anything at night.

I'll try metalwars pack, that is the effect I want. I just want all the lights to do what ENB is suppose to. Thanks guys

Update: Tried metalwars corona pack and it works, looks much better but could always be improved/fine tuned. I got the bloom coming from the sun by replacing enbbloom.fx in ChinaGreenElvis 4.00 with the one in p1ch3's preset pack, not sure what else that altered but I can't tell if anything. I'm wondering why these vertical lines dont look like lights, I think its suppose to be "rays"? they just look like straight lines without any blur or light effect. hard to explain. Now to try and shine up the cars somehow.

If anyone wants to post their enbseries.ini settings or anything that would help improve over default ENB in CGE 4.00, so I can mess around and see what can be done I would appreciate it. How is your guys settings setup?

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:27 PM

Those vertical rays were exactly the thing I wanted to get rid of. I'm sure there must be an enbbloom file out there that gives a proper lens flare without the extraneous effects. I have a collection of ENB mods taking up space, I'll look through them and see if I happen to have one.

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (chinagreenelvis @ Thursday, Sep 13 2012, 16:27)
Those vertical rays were exactly the thing I wanted to get rid of. I'm sure there must be an enbbloom file out there that gives a proper lens flare without the extraneous effects. I have a collection of ENB mods taking up space, I'll look through them and see if I happen to have one.

So that is what the "rays" are? In enbseries.ini I turned UseRays=false and they are still there, didn't notice any difference with anything else. If the rays worked correctly it would be a nice feature! They just dont look like anything other than some type of verticle scanline noise coming from light sources. Is this one of the ENB effects that aren't supported by 1.1.7.0/1.1.2.0 ?

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Starship Ghost @ Thursday, Sep 13 2012, 16:35)

So that is what the "rays" are? In enbseries.ini I turned UseRays=false and they are still there, didn't notice any difference with anything else. If the rays worked correctly it would be a nice feature! They just dont look like anything other than some type of verticle scanline noise coming from light sources. Is this one of the ENB effects that aren't supported by 1.1.7.0/1.1.2.0 ?

I don't think the rays in enbseries.ini are the same "rays" in various bloom effect files. In fact, I'm not even sure the rays settings makes a difference unless you're using 1040.

Does anyone have a definitive list of the enbseries configs that actually do anything in 1070? I know most of them don't work, but some, like the trees color and the bloom settings, still do.

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (chinagreenelvis @ Thursday, Sep 13 2012, 16:59)
QUOTE (Starship Ghost @ Thursday, Sep 13 2012, 16:35)

I don't think the rays in enbseries.ini are the same "rays" in various bloom effect files. In fact, I'm not even sure the rays settings makes a difference unless you're using 1040.

Does anyone have a definitive list of the enbseries configs that actually do anything in 1070? I know most of them don't work, but some, like the trees color and the bloom settings, still do.

makes sense bro cause I didn't notice anything messing with it. honestly, I'm fine with the game how it looks if I could just fix those rays. I'm not downgrading GTA just to use ENB cause all i play is Free Mode. I've beaten all 3 campaigns and done everything in the game. Free Mode is what the focus of GTA IV needs to be for modders and everything else. Lemme know if you find out anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users