Red Sky Fix (Standalone)
This modification to ENB 0.163 is compatible with GTA IV 188.8.131.52 and EFLC.
• ENBSeries post-processing
• Designed for 184.108.40.206 and EFLC
• Easily modified
• Adjustable static depth of field
• Motion blur
• FXAA anti-aliasing
• Custom visual presets
• Timecycle written from scratch
• Proper rendering of cutscenes
• No overbrightness/darkness
• Works in multiplayer
• No red skies/no black horizon
• Improved vehicle shadows
• Some ENB settings are not adjustable in 220.127.116.11/EFLC, all unusable settings have been zeroed out in enbseries.ini
• 1.0.0 - Starting with Gionight's Best ENB, added iCE's DOF and Motion Blur to enbeffect.fx and used the iCEnhancer 1.35 config as a starting point
• 1.1.0 - Tweaked enbseries.ini to prevent too much brightness in cutscenes and in general, increased bloom amount in enbeffect.fx
• 1.2.0 - 1070/EFLC timecyc.dat crash fix when using custom shaders, added shaders from UndockedSwine 0.9.3
• 1.3.0 - Adjusted all values for balanced brightness and contrast in 1070/EFLC, added static DOF by P1ch3 (changed the values to be less blurry) as an extra option
• 1.3.1 - Removed unneccessary(?) shader files, changed sun size and other ajustments in enbseries.ini
• 1.3.2 - Restored shader files, needed for cutscenes
• 1.4.0 - Eased up on the bloom, adjusted sun settings, removed extra files, removed the iCE DOF, fixed daytime contrast problem
• 1.4.1 - Added new variables to enbeffect.ini, made adjustments to compensate for the differences between 1040 and 1070/EFLC, tweaked settings again
• 1.4.2 - Fix for overly bright and improper rendering of cutscenes (shaders folder was in the wrong location, derp)
• 1.4.3 - Minor aesthetic adjustments, added White Skies option to "fix" the red sky bug
• 1.5.0 - Removed 1040 version in favor of 1070 and EFLC compatibility, added "Classic Skies" fix, added variable "DOFDistance" to enbeffect.fx, tweaked the hell out of enbeffect.fx, enbseries.ini, and timecyc.dat
• 1.5.1 - Major changes to timecyc.dat, added visualsettings.dat to remove ground glows from traffic lights, other aesthetic adjustments, reorganized folder structure
• 1.5.2 - Added "ClassicSkies.zip" as an additional option for people who only want the red sky fix for their current ENB mods, edited the readme to include the same installation instructions for all versions of GTA IV
• 1.5.3 - Changed visual settings, added water texture and a few effects from iCEnhancer 1.35
• 1.5.4 - Major edits to sunny and extrasunny weather types, extrasunny is now cloudless
• 1.6.0 - Changes to all weather types
• 1.6.1 - Edited enbpallete.bmp, enbeffect.fx, and timecyc.dat for better and more balanced contrast, removed blue distance haze from Extra Sunny at night
• 1.6.2 - Added visual presets "Default", "Bloomy", "Crisp", "Dustbowl", "Fight Club", "Ice", "Noir", "Tangerine Nightmare", and "Vintage"
• 1.7.0 - Reorganized folder structure (again) and removed unneccesary shader files, re-added support for patch 18.104.22.168, imported high quality DOF from Raigen's ENB, fixed a problem with bloom adding color after desaturation, added SMAA, tweaked a few settings and updated visual presets
• 1.7.1 - Removed SMAA, changes to sunny-windy weather
• 2.00 - Be genetically DIFFERENT, baby!
• 2.01 - Added option for DOF quality, moved enbeffect.fx settings to enbconfig.txt, removed unnecessary FXAA files
• 2.02 - Increased DOF distance to fix blurry cutscenes, tweaked brightness and contrast in a few presets
• 2.03 - HQ DOF is now default, new default settings and new visual presets
• 2.04 - Tweaked default settings and visual presets (again)
• 3.00 - No more black lines on the horizon! No more red skies! ENB clouds enabled!
• 3.01 - Added preset "Jersey," fixed ugly vehicle shadows
• 4.00 Beta - Made vehicle shadows lighter, overhauled the configuration file (all settings are now in enbconfig.ini), edited configuration values to be more intuitive, revamped visual presets and default settings, rewrote timecyc from scratch, decreased sun size in visualsettings.dat, restored enbseries.ini to default state and changed settings, discontinued support for patch 1040
• 4.00 Beta 2 - File cleanup, zeroed out enbseries.ini settings that seem to have no effect in 1070/EFLC, added new corona texture from metalwars pack (www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/misc-mods/13642), restored vehicle taillight beams, made headlights and other lights brighter, various timecyc and enbseries.ini edits
• 4.00 - Lots of tweaks and adjustments, added visual presets, Final Release
• 5.00 - Version 4 had some ugly transitions between weather types, so I had to redo the entire sky section of the timecycle using the original as a starting point. Changed brightness settings to better match cutscenes, made vehicles more shiny, changed default settings and added a few new color filters. This technically should be 4.01 but it was hardly a minor edit and felt more like a near-complete overhaul, so it's version 5.
• 5.01 - Fixed problem with camera shots being black, minor adjustments to timecyc.dat, DOF is now disabled by default so people who can't be bothered to read the readme.txt file will stop complaining about FPS, made visual settings presets for DOF
• 5.02 - Made sunrises less abrupt, fixed exposure problem
• 5.03 - Fixed a slight problem with blurriness, sharpened the default settings and lowered the noise, adjusted timecyc and enbeffect brightness values to improve consistency between interior and exterior spaces.
•5.04/5.05 - Swapped out SweetFX for the basic SMAA for performance benefits, made new default settings, removed some unneeded files.
• Added Dax1's shaders; more enbseries.ini settings are functional now, including SSAO and Skylighting. (Skylighting is disabled by default due to performance costs and slight bugginess at certain camera angles.) Daytime textures are now less washed out as a result and the graphics are a bit nicer overall. Created an entirely new array of visual presets. Some interior spaces may be a bit dark. Feedback is appreciated.
• 6.00 - Official release. Tweaked settings for performance, adjusted SSAO, restored SweetFX for FXAA. Added weather presets.
• 6.01 - Overhauled the shaders folder in the hopes of preventing crashes due to Dax1's dll file (?). Added high-res road textures as well as a few others. Major changes to enbseries.ini. Some changes to visual presets. Re-added enbbloom.fx (iCE La GlacE was right, I was mistaken to remove it). NOTE: Before installing, it is recommended to delete your shaders folder and restore it using the "Original Files" folders included in the mod.
• 6.02 - Uploaded the wrong enbloom.fx file in the last version, fixed now. Readjusted adaptation settings, fixed adaptation values for weather presets. Adjusted some visual presets. Disabled performance-costly effects by default.
• 6.03 - Huge improvements, visually. Changed a lot of parameters for better balance and color contrast. Edited visual presets. Overhauled weather presets and fixed adaptation across the board. Night brightness can now be adjusted independently of regular game brightness (see readme file). Also got rid of HD road textures because I didn't like them and don't want to force them on other people, either.
• 6.04 - Reduced draw distance to normal.