• A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

smile.gif Welcome to the Event

Good to see you Majestic RDB, MCPOPS and Chromarkno

You will all shorty be placed in a team, if unhappy with the team chosen, let me know.

First games will be played this coming Sunday at 21.00 GMT ( 1 P.M in US West / 6 pm US East)

It will be...

F.I.B. vs Mafia

Irish Mob vs L. C. P. D

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:59 PM

Will there be a 3rd place battle for the CnC Cup like there is fot the DTW? tounge.gif

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:42 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 22 November 2011 - 06:55 PM.

icon14.gif awesome work AJ rahkstar2.gif

so THE F.I.B. it is! hopefully most of us can make it next Sunday rampage_ani.gif

edit: @Majestic-RDB, maybe you could swap with someone from other team, feel free to ask.

Majestic-RDB
  • Majestic-RDB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

how about custom teams biggrin.gif

aldyguy,mrtripletre,majestic-rdb,maddman + + + +

Or two games one with mixed then with custom?

This will be sick...

GTA5 MUST HAVE CnC or WE OCCUPY ROCKSTAR!

Dawkins72
  • Dawkins72

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

GTAF Name: Dawkins72
PSN account: Dawkins72
Experience: Pro

I know I'm late to the party but maybe I can fill in as an alternate if someone can't make it to the event.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (Majestic-RDB @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 18:44)
how about custom teams biggrin.gif

aldyguy,mrtripletre,majestic-rdb,maddman + + + +

Or two games one with mixed then with custom?

This will be sick...

GTA5 MUST HAVE CnC or WE OCCUPY ROCKSTAR!

Teams are now made MAJESTIC, I know you are a good friend of Aldyguy and mmaDman, I'm afraid that the teams they are a part of are now full. So you are part of the F.I.B smile.gif

Custom teams is something that appeals to everyone, but there is a chance, all the best players will end up on the same team, thats why I have tried to divide the better players apart, whilst trying to keep friends together and enemies apart. I've split the weaker players between teams too, this event is about fun and playing cops n crooks together at an arranged time.

There is only going to be 4 teams in this contest, not everyone is going to be able to turn up for games, so there is always the chance a team is short, in this case, I'm willing for players to change teams in these exceptions, or for "guest" players to join.

The support and popularity of this competition has taken me by surprise smile.gif , if it's successful I'll definitely do this again and will give custom teams (4-5) players a really good go, in the mean time please lets all get together and try to make this work...

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

Thanks for joining Dawkins72

All teams are full now with atleast 8 players each, however I'm allowing all teams to invite friends or guest players if they are missing members...so obviously more players are free to come here and post if they would like to take part.

A few players haven't signed up though , and I appreciate your efforts to come here and post, I'd like to have you as part of the L.C.P.D (as I'm quite sure one of our current members is unavailable til the second week of December).

(double post I realise dontgetit.gif )

Also @ AndyGantek's earlier message, yes why not, a third place match can be played smile.gif

bradleyowain
  • bradleyowain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:43 PM

Excellent work AJ everything is looking good, Its good to see someone put so much effort in trying to keep the game we all love alive. I look forward in playing on Sunday just need to get a lot of practice in before then.

The One Called Vega
  • The One Called Vega

In actuality, I'm the one called 'vinvegar'...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

I can make it on Sunday, AJ; no problem with that time.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (bradleyowain @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 19:43)
Excellent work AJ everything is looking good, Its good to see someone put so much effort in trying to keep the game we all love alive. I look forward in playing on Sunday just need to get a lot of practice in before then.

Oh thanks Brad, same here I haven't played some proper cops n crooks for a while.

I've been meaning to try and do something like this for a while, I've got to be thankful for others too, because without the help of EL FUGA, aldyguy and members of the forum to begin with, this would of been a lot harder to do.

REMINDER: The Emphasis is on "escaping", with points given to a successful escape, aswell as an overall victory (2 for an escape, 3 for a win). I know everyone taking part has their own approaches to playing cops n crooks, and I don't have a problem with bosses not trying to escape, but please these players that insist on playing this way, respect others in your team by helping them escape if they try to, and also by getting in touch with eachother before games, to get to know your team better, their strengths and weaknesses. I want the best team to win, not the best players.

coming soon some general CnC tips....

i cant aim
  • i cant aim

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

GTAF Name: i cant aim
PSN account: mediterraneen
Cops N Crooks Experience: Played it a few times

I'm in too aj. icon14.gif

Niall
  • Niall

• Members

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Yes please! biggrin.gif

GTAF Name: Niall
PSN account: NiallDavids
Cops N Crooks Experience: Played it a few times

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

Ok Medi (FUGA told me you were coming), welcome amigo, very funny username name smile.gif You are now part of the FIB..

Also welcome Niall, good to have someone jumping in I don't know of, you are also part of FIB (which now has 9 members)

Will add you on the PSN soon Niall, but be sure to add some of your team mates, such as EL_FUGA, I hope you are able to take part and enjoy this event .

Teams are purposely large because I know not all players will be able to show up

(in the case of some teams having everyone show up- , hence too many showing, players are alllowed to switch to another team that doesn't have enough, but please stay loyal to the teams you are part of, experienced pro's looks after your noobs wink.gif )

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 17:58)
First games will be played this coming Sunday at 21.00 GMT ( 1 P.M in US West / 6 pm US East)

It will be...

F.I.B. vs Mafia

Irish Mob vs L. C. P. D

Ill do my best to be there.. wink.gif

ralfalfa
  • ralfalfa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

I can make it on sunday, I don't have a mic though, so, expect me to be completely silent. honk the horn, hit the L1 button, and I'll follow.

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:55 AM

jdg5150 has to work, he won't be making it. Have you confirmed it with mcpops? He usually works, I never play with him before 11pm pacific time.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (ralfalfa @ Wednesday, Nov 23 2011, 01:02)
I can make it on sunday, I don't have a mic though, so, expect me to be completely silent. honk the horn, hit the L1 button, and I'll follow.

Thats fine Ralfalfa, a few players taking part dont use or have mics either, if your boss shoot in the direction of cops!

Aldyguy, thats a pity about jdg5150, fortunately the Irish Mob have plenty of players including MCPOPS that could take his place, its up to everyone to keep checking here, whilst I will do my best to everyone informed through the PSN and on here, I can only do so much.

TASO, hope to see you and the other d1rties on Sunday , good luck in your match against my team The L.C.P.D.

Also hope the other game goes to plan this Sunday at the same time, Mafia vs FIB ...

QGMC
  • QGMC

AA pro

• Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:35 PM

Gmt + 1, confirmed. Right after news smile.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:58 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 23 November 2011 - 08:08 PM.

Most likely won't make it on sunday, i tried to find an hour for this sunday, but i will have a waterpolo game starting 19 UK, Will be back home by 21, but then i'll shower and eat, so don't think i'll make it on time.

Also, i won't be on PSN til 10th December, so any matches til then, i'm out. sad.gif
Hopefully something stays after that date.

SKEEPPY
  • SKEEPPY

CnC Retired.

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:20 AM

GTAF Name: SKEEPPY
PSN account: SKEEPPY
Cops N Crooks Experience: RETIRED

Hey amigo, let me know when u playing, my aim kinds of sucks now but it will be fun to play CnC again. wink.gif

hopeshenliehuo
  • hopeshenliehuo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

biggrin.gif inlove.gif inlove.gif nice things

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:52 PM Edited by TASO, 24 November 2011 - 12:54 PM.

GTAF Name: He will sign in soon..
PSN account: BigSajmon
Cops N Crooks Experience: semi noob biggrin.gif

He is my rl friend and we played few games together.. wink.gif

------------

EDIT: QGMC..I see slovenian flag..from where are you mate? colgate.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

Hey SKEEPPY

Gracias amigo, for signing up. The teams are currently full, but I am sure you won't mind which team you play for and with, so if it is ok, I am going to make you a "Crook for hire" , a player that can play for any team, if they are a player short.

There are a few friends on my PSN list who are also in a similar situation (ro1337, GTA_Rockstar for example) Already people are telling me they won't be available for the first games on Sunday, so I am sure there will be a space.

----------

Thanks also to BigSaijmon for joining, no doubt he'll prefer to be part of the d1rty Irish Mob, thanks for signing him up TASO.

----------

and also wtf is " inlove.gif inlove.gif nice things " ???

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

we could always shrink the teams by 1 or 2 and make 2 more teams

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:36 PM

Four teams are more manageable , already a lot of people doubtful , too busy etc, if i knew so many cnc players were interested i'd do it differently, but lets stick with 4 teams

CakePicnic
  • CakePicnic

This Cake ain't no lie!

• D1RTY12
  • NATO

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Nov 22 2011, 19:58)

It will be...

F.I.B. vs Mafia

Irish Mob vs L. C. P. D

I'll try to be there guys, starts kinda late for me but hopefully the matches won't take too long. I should be able to make it icon14.gif

Also great warm-up session with Aldy, Nitty and Scar the other day. Was fun, I need to practice on my aim thou sneaky2.gif biggrin.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:55 PM Edited by ajbns87, 25 November 2011 - 09:00 PM.

Hey Cake good to hear you'll make it,

Cops N Crooks is a mode that can last for an hour or be over in seconds, so it might be finished very quickly or take a long time. I think the next Sunday when the second game is to be played, I'll set the time a little earlier if it's more convienient.

Everyone is practising the mode biggrin.gif

--------------

TEAM UPDATE

anaughtyotter has requested to be switched to THE LCPD, due to this The Mafia are now short, hence SKEEPPY is now part of that team, also Chromarkno might be unavailable due to ps3 problems, and Ksa Anihilator might not show due to sadly losing a friend recently.

Please could members of "The Mafia" such as Cappone, Mantard/Hegelian and mmaDman confirm if they are going to be able to take part this Sunday night vs The FIB. The Mafia team may need additional players from other teams confused.gif

----------------------

TOPIC UPDATES

- Game tips added - If you are new to the mode, or haven't played for a while, please take your time to read the game mode tips I've provided in the first page, if any other veterans would like to give some tips / advice, feel free to share.
- Leaderboard table added - no games played yet, but hopefully will see it updated with the scores from Sunday, in the first games.

blizzou
  • blizzou

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:36 AM

thanks for the work AJ, I ll be there on sunday

QGMC
  • QGMC

AA pro

• Members

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

Wish me luck ph34r.gif