Photo

Cops n Crooks [PSN]

527 replies to this topic
SKEEPPY
  • SKEEPPY

CnC Retired.

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

RainFall, SMH..............I miss Old GTA days.

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:28 PM Edited by aldyguy, 13 January 2012 - 12:13 AM.

dan, dont bother...its going to flood and ruin this thread...I have 4 controllers and could easily only show 1 or whatever.

EDIT. BTW dan, I don't use l1 I use l2 and for the first comparison I was holding down the trigger...normally I burst fire with l2.

blizzou
  • blizzou

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

we will never be sure about who play fair or not. All you can do is play fair and be proud to play that way. All lamers playing turbo should just grow up and devs have to find a way to detect turbo controllers in online games and block them.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (blizzou @ Friday, Jan 13 2012, 15:07)
we will never be sure about who play fair or not. All you can do is play fair and be proud to play that way. All lamers playing turbo should just grow up and devs have to find a way to detect turbo controllers in online games and block them.

Tell it to the f*cking makon. Such a f*cking pussy who lies to himself, that he "doesn't" own a turbo.

I had a 1 vs 1 another day with him, in his settings: Colony Island, assault rifles and no reticule. He cornershot all time and could run 3x faster than me, I was like WTF is that. Certain time I did 6 headshots in him and he eventually killed me. I was like wow.gif .

Got to be a turbo. I was sweating from tapping L1 like a boss, and in the end it was 10-5 for him. So freaking impossible.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

Well Danz amigo, you are starting to find enemies in CnC that I've had in the past too.

Remember if a player with a turbo joins your game, put the traffic on high and the peds... and consider setting the weapons on weak.

A player with a turbo is unlikely to engage in driveby situations, so if you see them hopping out of their car to use an assault rifle often, it's fair to assume they are using a rapid fire control pad.

Makon, LETHALROG and others, keep your turbo's for TDM, assault rifles and colony island, keep them out of CnC .

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

why are they unlikely to not do drivebys?

Bmg_Tbh
  • Bmg_Tbh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:45 AM

Because Drivebys rely more on accuracy than trigger spam and being on foot with a rifle would be way more efficient for a turbo user

blizzou
  • blizzou

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Turbo doesn't help in a car coz' viewfinder doesn't expand

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

viewfinder?

SKEEPPY
  • SKEEPPY

CnC Retired.

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

I'll give you a tip how to beat turbo users, when fighting against them in an open area try to stay out of the range from them and attack them while they reloading,you will notice that they will be reloading every 2.5 or 3 senconds(some cases in less time) u will have a gap of about 1 second /1.5 second chance to make your shots, try to not to be in mid range from them, always stay out range and wait till they reload or try to stay as close as possible from them in that way u will have the advantage since we all have good aim, remember that the active CnC turbo users have not aim they only hold them trigger and wait till u run in to the bullets, Its a huge difference between CnC turbo users and TDM turbo users since the TDM players beside turbo they also have great aim. Dont get mad for being beated by a turbo user remember that u will be remembered as a CnC Legend and they only will be remembered as the CnC turbocornershoternoobs. I hope to play with you all anytime soon(I know....I been a COD bitch recently)...I Love you all guys, Peace. biggrin.gif

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

Hustler

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

thx or the advice SKEEPPY, great tips! you beast. inlove.gif

I didn't notice the reloading thing for turbo users. It makes sense, since they can shoot 30 turbo bullets in like 2 seconds so they need to be reloading the gun all the time. Now I know why VanishinCriminal was always reloading his rifle so quick.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:22 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 17 January 2012 - 03:29 PM.

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Tuesday, Jan 17 2012, 11:30)

I didn't notice the reloading thing for turbo users. It makes sense, since they can shoot 30 turbo bullets in like 2 seconds so they need to be reloading the gun all the time. Now I know why VanishinCriminal was always reloading his rifle so quick.

I noticed that in makon too, el_dios seems to reload fast, but it is just somekind of wondering. Do you guys notice that some turbo users seems to run faster than normal? Maybe they use turbo for X button or whatever that makes you sprint.

It is weird. I seriously hope that anybody who uses turbo will get banned from PSN in the future, since we all legit players try to beat them by legal ways, which seems to be hard but at the same time possible as Skeepy said. It is unfair anyways, they know that they all suck balls, but I would like something more to f*ck their gaming life due to it.

-----------------------

Also where are the rest of the videos? I would like to see them, aldy.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

Hustler

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:53 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 17 January 2012 - 03:55 PM.

not sure about those guys having a turbo.... to be honest I reload fast too, sometimes even if I shoot only 5 bullets, but of course not every 2 seconds all the time.
It's a trick to run faster, reload while walking, otherwise you become an easy target. It has nothing to do with turbo dan smile.gif

blizzou
  • blizzou

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (aldyguy @ Tuesday, Jan 17 2012, 12:02)
viewfinder?

target... thx google traduction

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:39 PM

Thanks google translation wink.gif

Also thanks SKEEPPY amigo smile.gif

blizzou
  • blizzou

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Jan 17 2012, 17:39)
Thanks google translation wink.gif

Also thanks SKEEPPY amigo smile.gif

thx AJ LOL

makon001
  • makon001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:29 PM Edited by makon001, 20 January 2012 - 03:25 PM.

--

Muffin_Man_48
  • Muffin_Man_48

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:46 PM

Hi

lol

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

Hustler

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Let's not forget that CnC ain't shooting only. Map knowledge and driving skills play an important part of the game. Hence why the best shooters didn't win this tournament. wink.gif

So let's end the turbo argument smile.gif Keep those shameless noobs for Colony Island!

makon001
  • makon001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:52 PM Edited by makon001, 20 January 2012 - 03:23 PM.

--

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

I post them here a few days after I upload, sort of an added benefit of being subscribed.

SKEEPPY
  • SKEEPPY

CnC Retired.

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Tuesday, Jan 17 2012, 15:22)
QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Tuesday, Jan 17 2012, 11:30)

I noticed that in makon too, el_dios seems to reload fast, but it is just somekind of wondering. Do you guys notice that some turbo users seems to run faster than normal? Maybe they use turbo for X button or whatever that makes you sprint.

It is weird. I seriously hope that anybody who uses turbo will get banned from PSN in the future, since we all legit players try to beat them by legal ways, which seems to be hard but at the same time possible as Skeepy said. It is unfair anyways, they know that they all suck balls, but I would like something more to f*ck their gaming life due to it.

-----------------------

Also where are the rest of the videos? I would like to see them, aldy.

they dont run faster, they just hide and bring out the weapon constantly while running, doing that make you run faster, also reloading while running make you run faster for a couple seconds

Bmg_Tbh
  • Bmg_Tbh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:35 AM

I love waking up in the morning and getting a fresh dose of E-Drama, it puts a smile on my face

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:30 AM Edited by ZDANZ96, 18 January 2012 - 01:55 AM.

QUOTE (makon001 @ Tuesday, Jan 17 2012, 17:52)
look at Zdanz, what a matherfukked bidch. I would like fukk that wh0re.   icon14.gif   I am waiting for your answer son of c r a c k b i t c h zdan.

Do you know that you aren't able to flame other members here?

Calling me names won't make you better nor will solve the problem. Problem is: you have a turbo and done, if you are really right of not having it, then most people in CnC section lie like fools about you, which I don't think it is the truth.

You know who you are.

Also, REPORTED . I hope your ps3 gets an YLOD.
------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to see the rest of videos.

It seems like most of CnC games I play, aren't much different from a TDM. All people do is kill and die, few persons go directly to the getaway vehicle. It is rhe f*cking purpose of this mode!!! But people like makon sometimes forget it, or pretend to forgive.

I loved that event because it showed that CnC isn't made of shooters only. And it requires skill to escape.

Suck my dick these people who think that CnC is TDM.

EDIT: Just watched the video of part 2. Makon watch it and stop calling me a noob you punk.
Just for the notice I was the boss of the round. It is in aldy's channel already.

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

Can you guys please keep this sort of arguing in private messages? I'd like to keep a respectable image for this event for potential participants.

SKEEPPY
  • SKEEPPY

CnC Retired.

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (ZDANZ96 @ Wednesday, Jan 18 2012, 01:30)
QUOTE (makon001 @ Tuesday, Jan 17 2012, 17:52)
look at Zdanz, what a matherfukked bidch. I would like fukk that wh0re.   icon14.gif   I am waiting for your answer son of c r a c k b i t c h zdan.

Do you know that you aren't able to flame other members here?

Calling me names won't make you better nor will solve the problem. Problem is: you have a turbo and done, if you are really right of not having it, then most people in CnC section lie like fools about you, which I don't think it is the truth.

You know who you are.

Also, REPORTED . I hope your ps3 gets an YLOD.
------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to see the rest of videos.

It seems like most of CnC games I play, aren't much different from a TDM. All people do is kill and die, few persons go directly to the getaway vehicle. It is rhe f*cking purpose of this mode!!! But people like makon sometimes forget it, or pretend to forgive.

I loved that event because it showed that CnC isn't made of shooters only. And it requires skill to escape.

EDIT: Just watched the video of part 2. Makon watch it and stop calling me a noob you punk.
Just for the notice I was the boss of the round. It is in aldy's channel already.

U cant get nobody banned for using rapidfire mods friend, U can get someone banned for being using hacks but not for rapidfire controllers, its Rockstar who have to pay attention of the fire rate for every weapon they put in them games, assault rifles is the only weapon where someone can use turbos. But again, we have to stop complaining about turbo users and just deal with it since GTA IV its in his last days. I hope not to see this kind of cheats in GTA V.

blizzou
  • blizzou

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:38 AM Edited by blizzou, 18 January 2012 - 12:03 PM.

yes CNC requires other skills than shooting. but if I always try to escape like a p***y, I would probably escape 99.99% of time.. except during this event cause we were all aware of the escape possibility and we all are pros

is that fun, escaping ? for me NO, so stop acting like a kid and open your mind, it's not because CNC is based on escapes that you need to play this way only

also even if we play CNC as TDM, it's still very different.. CNC is much more tactical as you need to protect the boss, blips cops not crooks, respawns, 2 rounds,.. CNC is flexible and it's his beauty

SKEEPPY
  • SKEEPPY

CnC Retired.

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (blizzou @ Wednesday, Jan 18 2012, 11:38)

yes CNC requires other skills than shooting. but if I always try to escape like a p***y, I would probably escape 99.99% of time.. except during this event cause we were all aware of the escape possibility and we all are pros

is that fun, escaping ? for me NO, so stop acting like a kid and open your mind, it's not because CNC is based on escapes that you need to play this way only

also even if we play CNC as TDM, it's still very different.. CNC is much more tactical as you need to protect the boss, blips cops not crooks, respawns, 2 rounds,.. CNC is flexible and it's his beauty

icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:32 PM

Suck my dick these people who think that CnC is TDM

Don't say stuff like that, please Zdanz. Whilst I prefer Escaping, I also enjoy the TDM style games too.

but if I always try to escape like a p***y, I would probably escape 99.99% of time

Again, please try to respect everyone's wishes to play the game however they wish. Other than that, well said Blizzou icon14.gif

To all those high star players that quit, before they lose vs myself and noobs - shame on you confused.gif (you know who you are! )

So let's end the turbo argument smile.gif Keep those shameless noobs for Colony Island!

Well said, FUGA. Seriously though let's all try to get along with eachother, and play the game , instead of arguing about it!

Keep the video's coming aldyguy, if anyone else captured footage, please share also.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:00 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 18 January 2012 - 01:02 PM.

I am sorry for giving such reply. I was just pissed off at makon's comment. I respect the way people play CnC, even tough I like escaping more.

Also, when I meant reported, I reported his post due to being offensive. Apologies friends.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users