Photo

Cops n Crooks [PSN]

527 replies to this topic
EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 30 December 2011 - 02:49 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 30 December 2011 - 02:53 PM.

lol @ 5:45 Aldy runs away without protecting the Boss sigh.gif

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 15:06)
It seemed like the FIB were going no where at the start, a lot of kills. Then jdg5150 got the all important kill on FUGA, second round was unlucky for mobsters and SCAR FACE very close spawn, hope thats not what put you off the event.

yeah AJ, I was running in circles, going no where and letting my crooks killing cops to get $. I should of escaped sooner. Suddenly, the cops took out all the crooks and I was alone and surrounded, tried to run for health but jdg killed me smile.gif

Second round was unlucky for the Irish, but not all the cops spawned close... only few of us. Crook team took out some cops, looked like they were gonna escape. I came in the last moment to kill Scar (the boss) and Cube while they were trying to grab a car.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

yeah i had no idea how / what happened to SCAR, aldy seemed to go opposite direction!

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:32 PM

Yes well, as you know I am not a camera guy. The videos are to add a perspective different from yours (not to mention replayability).

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:34 AM

double post

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (aldyguy @ Wednesday, Jan 4 2012, 03:34)

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Tuesday, Dec 6 2011, 16:00)
QUOTE (copsncrooksfan @ Tuesday, Dec 6 2011, 15:21)
Here is a break down, from what I remember.  Anyone feel free to correct me if I get any details wrong.

Game 1
Round 1
FIB started as crooks at the gas station on the east side of Bohan.  We came up on them from the strip club towards the alleyway.  I believe Blizzou was the boss, and he had died before he was killed by a cop. 

Round 2
Ice_Cube was boss, and we started at the base of the bridge on the west side of Bohan.  We made our way to the armour between the tennis courts, then proceded up the steps and north on the road to the next corner where all the cops started showing up.  There was some chaos and the boss was killed.  (I do not remember who made the kill)

Game 2
Round 1
FIB started as cooks at the old mansion at the north side of Alderney.  EL_FUGA was boss, and grabbed the car behind the garage and was working his way up the dirt road towards the gates.  I had made my way through the burger shot parking lot and accross the street and jumped the fence where I could see EL_FUGA coming right for me.  Aldyguy was shooting up the car, but EL_FUGA got by him.  He then proceded back towards the health pack in a burning car where I managed to get a shot off and take him out before reaching the health.

Round 2
We started at the north side of Algonquin, closer to the armour.  We all scrambled for some weapons, but the cops were on us quick and the boss was killed shortly after.  I do not recall the boss of this round.

Game 3
Round 1
We started as crooks first this time, in the construction area in south Algonquin.  I think Ice_Cube was boss again.  The cops were on us quick, and the boss was killed.

Round 2
FIB started in the same construction zone as the last round in south Algonquin.  They were making their way to the main road when we arrived on scene.  Aldyguy and myself came through the alley.  We eliminated a couple crooks and the boss (EL_FUGA) fled to the west back behind the buildings where he was surrounded by cops and taken out by Ice_Cube.

The games were quick, and spawns were not always ideal.  Maybe 5 rounds instead of 3 would be better.  Please, anyone add any details I missed like who was boss on the rounds I dont remember and who killed the boss.  I should have done this right after the games, but I had to leave.

F.I.B. 9 - 6 Irish Mobsters

First game: Blizz was boss, he died. Ice_Cube was boss, PUKEMAGGOTS took him out. FIB won

Second game: I was boss, jdg5150 killed me. Scar-Face was boss, I killed him. FIB won

Third game: Ice-Cube boss, I killed him. I was boss, Ice-cube killed me. Irish won

Thanks for the comments CNCfan.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

Good stuff, good to see the descriptions and then the videos ! (some small mistakes though)

It's a pity no escapes happened during those games, and it's no wonder people called for 5 rounds, rather than 3!

I'm still away at the moment, so unable to play or post on here, but come end of this Month and February, I should be back, and hopefully the next CnC event is able to start again.

blizzou
  • blizzou

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Jan 4 2012, 15:57)
Good stuff, good to see the descriptions and then the videos ! (some small mistakes though)

It's a pity no escapes happened during those games, and it's no wonder people called for 5 rounds, rather than 3!

I'm still away at the moment, so unable to play or post on here, but come end of this Month and February, I should be back, and hopefully the next CnC event is able to start again.

icon14.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

Then one day you find ten years have got behind you

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:43 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 05 January 2012 - 10:56 PM.

Hey cnc legends. Would anyone like to take part in a Team Mafiya work event similar to this one? The event is posted in the events section( Funnily enough lol)

AJ sorry to hijack your post but im sure you will see the good in it wink.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

No problem Monk, part of me thinks you would be better hosting and making the event yourself, but as a friend you have my full support, and its good to see some CnC'ers showing an interest, but I doubt the CnC purists will give it a try.

Looking forward to seeing some more footage from the event, keep posting guys.

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:41 AM

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:23 AM

Lol, thanks for sharing again.

I stupidly left weapons on All, and then paid the price when I was boss (only time during whole event) and died from an RPG / roadblock situation.

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:02 AM Edited by aldyguy, 12 January 2012 - 12:55 PM.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:30 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 11 January 2012 - 03:54 PM.

Haha, "Zdan was camping in the getaway" or "F*cking Zdan".

I just can wait to see the part 2, where I was the boss. tounge.gif

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:19 AM Edited by aldyguy, 12 January 2012 - 12:31 PM.

*mispost

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:14 PM Edited by EL_FUGA, 12 January 2012 - 01:41 PM.

^ see above, aldyguy posted a video, unfairly "acusing" a friend of turbo, and the reply below is in regards of the video. Aldy edited his post and deleted it.

sorry I'm not gonna tolerate this, you're starting to be annoying.

Aldy - How is that turbo? You weren’t moving, you were crouching like a sitting duck and he got an easy headshot on you. Plus you were playing as a crook, therefore you weren't aware of his blip in your radar. Even with a pistol, it would've been easy to get an instant kill, but instead you get mad and call it a turbo… that's noobish.

What are you comparing it to? From what I’ve seen, you don't even aim for the head and you often miss to hit the target.
Stop acusing my comrade PROTOTYPE of using turbo, we've played a lot eachother and I know how it feels when someone uses a turbo. I'm not gonna pass this one, especially PROTOTYPE. I met him when he was an autoaim player. I've seen him practicing disallow everyday, asking for tips and growing skills up. Otherwise I wouldn't be defending him if I wasn't 100% sure of it.
I'm also against turbo users and cheaters, but let's make things fair, okay?

You really ruin it by coming up with such bullsh*t, after the good job you do recording the event matches. So stick to the event topic and don't make a fool of yourself.

blizzou
  • blizzou

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

if we were able to play a LAN I'm sure we would get some surprises

I still play with my 1st sh*tty official controller and all I have special is that sometimes I get a pause or PSN opening without pressing the buttons.. very difficult to say who play turbo or not all I know is that I am a fair player.. even with : no AA - no RPG - no RUN, which is the fairest way to play cnc

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

My apologies, I meant to post this in the theatre section. It has nothing to do with how fast I was killed. Listen to the fire rate. I compared it to my fire rate for a reason. Fortunately for me, I have tons of video footage to back up what I have to say.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

whats happened here? videos??

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

checkout my latest video, youtube.com/604gamer

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (aldyguy @ Thursday, Jan 12 2012, 13:26)
Fortunately for me, I have tons of video footage to back up what I have to say.

whatever man. You can't prove sh*t. I can't tell for everyone, but I can assure you that PROTOTYPE doesn't own a turbo, he's just better than you and your friends. He told me he was having nice games with you, jdg5150 and MCPOPS the other night, and all of the sudden you guys kicked him because he was owning you all. You could acuse blizzou or me of using turbo aswell, since we do headshots too...
There is only one player with a turbo controller who plays CnC actively, lucky you hes not in your timezone. I'm not gonna say who he is yet, but trust me noone actually uses turbo controller in cops'nCrooks.

QUOTE (blizzou @ Thursday, Jan 12 2012, 13:17)
I still play with my 1st sh*tty official controller

me too! very rusty lol.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

OK but why are the previous videos removed?

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:54 PM

Aj I accidently posted it here, that's all I just removed it to avoid offtopic posts. FUGA, you can talk all you want but you don't physically know the man...you haven't seen his controllers. You can turn a turbo feature on or off whenever you want. I wouldn't use a turbo against my friends if I had one, only against the guys I hate on overseas. The video speaks for itself.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

It seems weird. Proto has been having connection problems recently, which may cause lag, since he has a 4MB internet speed, weak for recent times.

Please, don't remove your videos, because they are a great job and at the same time they show how did the event. Just don't start accusing someone of cheating or using turbo please. I know the guy who uses turbo in CnC, but I wont say names.

Please, as an request, put your videos here. Removing it doesn't make any sense, as well as putting here a random video.

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

danz bro you dont have to worry lol. Videos aren't being removed. I was just bringing up an issue with the community. Perhaps he won't use it anymore knowing people record.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:04 PM

I really doubt it, the guy living in Chile and being underaged, I really doubt it. They don't sell turbos there (same here in Spain) unless their parents bought him a turbo on the internet, which is very unlikely too. I've seen the guy day to day improving his aiming, there is no need to buy a turbo.

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

turbo controllers are cheaper than sony controllers lol...madcats sells them for like 20 bucks...2 weeks allowance

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

West Coast? World, hold on. sarcasm.gif

aldyguy
  • aldyguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

You mentioned Chile, I got family in Mexico and I have personally visted peru, chile and brazil more times than I can count with my two hands. It's even cheaper down there.

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:06 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 12 January 2012 - 03:15 PM.

Seriously, aldy, now I just watched the video. How could you say that Proto (LCPD_COPTER_ELIT), has a turbo?

I played with him lots of times, and some times I beat him and other he beats me up. Seeing your video, you pressed the L1 not really fast, I usually reach the point that I start sweating, and easily end up deathmatches with no death against many KSA's that usually do cornershooting and use turbo controller, I end up almost destroying the L1 button and it really works, since the recoil is amost 0.

Just for instance here is my controller:

user posted image

I think people should start doing it. Posting their controllers before someone else say what controller they have, without knowing, no? sly.gif

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

No worries aldyguy, I understand what happened now, look forward to the next event video, please keep sharing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users