Four teams compete to be crowned the champions of cops n crooks, games will always take place in the version All for One
Three games per a match-up will be played (Best out of 3). Each game won is equal to 3 points , a bonus of 2 points is also given if a boss manages to escape in a round, and an additional 1 point is given for killing a boss.
Under no circumstances are getaway vehicles to be moved, tampered or destroyed by cops. (Camping is permitted, Getaway vehicles flipped by helicopters whilst boss is attempting to escape is acceptable, whilst crook is trying to extract 100% not acceptable)).
Teams will be evenly balanced once enough players have joined here, everyone is welcome to join.
The competition will be organised as a round-robin style table, the overall winner will be decided by the final match between the teams placed in 1st and 2nd place, once all the games have been played. A third place match will take part between the teams finishing 3rd and 4th.
Match settings will be Autoaim : Disallow , Traffic : Medium , Pedestrians : Off , Weapons : Standard , Health Reticule : Off , Voice Chat: Team only , Weather: Variable , Player I.D. : On. Friendly Fire: Off.
Game Mode Tips
- Boss is always entitled to first weapon, some spawn locations may place crooks unavoidably on weapon spawns, if so be sure to use it. Keeping the boss alive is key to victory, if cops spawn close sacrifices should be made to give bosses as much time to get to safety as possible. Crooks should always pay attention to bosses with out microphones / communication skills to work out location of incoming cops,whilst vehicles should always be brought to a boss, safely. Don't expect them to hop in though, most bosses prefer to drive themselves. The first 60 seconds of the match are most important to the crooks, get armed, get vehicles, eliminate cops, always try and kill the driver if they come at you with drivebys
- Crooks should always try to stick close to a boss, if you drift apart, the respawn can effect the boss, leaving him getting over-crowded by cops. Bosses should always try to get body armour, as it can mean the difference between life and death when escaping, to help stay alive, take advantage of the city, learn the short cuts, back streets and ramps, collect weapons and use appropriately, don't stand in the middle of the street, drops grenades if you are being pursued, don't jump out of your car if it goes on fire, look for a health pack instead, use interiors for cover, never stay in one place for too long. Swim if you must, but be sure to get out of the water as soon as you can.
- Cops should always turn off sirens to begin, in a chase situation they can be useful to move traffic though. Cop car drivers always come armed with a combat shotgun, take advantage of this. Splitting up into multiple cars can be effective, but also sticking together with a single decent driver is a good tactic too. Use the map, if you spawn close it might be better to rush in, if the crooks have a decent headstart, it might be better to play with more precaution. Set-up road blocks, predict the route the crooks will take to escape, park the car in cover if you decide to go on foot, get a flat tyre look for a health pack. Use all the weapons on offer and not just your SMG, don't underestimate the value of grenades.
- Don't drive straight into gun fire, , drive side to side, at angle and so forth, provide a distraction to the crooks and allow crooks on foot to move in, always try to surround bosses, so they have no where to run, work together as a team and don't go in one by one, multiple targets are a lot harder to kill. If you have a sniper rifle be sure to remain hidden using crouch, if you can't directly hit the boss, try to spot his getaway car and shoot the tires. Use helicopters, drop bombs from the sky. Remember you're free to play however you wish in this event, evencamp if you feel the need .
If you would like to join this event, please sign up and fill in a registration form.
|GTAF Name: |
Cops N Crooks Experience: Veteran / Pro / Played it a few times / Newcomer
[b]GTAF Name:[/b]*Name Here
[b]PSN account:[/b]*PSN Here*
[b][color=purple]Cops[/color] N [color=orange]Crooks[/color] Experience:[/b] Veteran / Pro / Played it a few times / Newcomer[/td]
|Team||Player||CopsNCrooks Rank||Country/Time Zone|
|Irish Mobsters||-||United Kingdom|
|Irish Mobsters||TASOtheBOSS||-||Slovenia GMT+1|
|Irish Mobsters||NittyDon||-||United Kingdom|
|Irish Mobsters||aldyguy||315||Vancouver, Canada -8GMT|
|Irish Mobsters||-||Denmark, GMT+1|
|The Mafia||Cappone_||11||Italy GMT+1|
|The Mafia||Champos27||4||Sydney, Australia|
|The Mafia||Makon001||?||Turkey GMT+2|
|The Mafia||Bmg_Tbh||-||GMT +10, Brisbane|
|The Mafia||mmaDman||7||Denver, USA|
|The Mafia||S_S Infamous||?||Morocco|
|The FIB||EL FUGA||13||Spain|
|The FIB||comeon12||282||Greece +2 GMT|
|The LCPD||Dawkins72||?||USA, Eastern|
|Crook for Hire||BnBDim||-||Greece +2 GMT|
|Crook for Hire||lastdazegd||-||USA|
|Crook for Hire||ro1337||-||Germany|
|Crook for Hire||jetpilot101||-||England|
|Crook for Hire||ksa_anihilator||-||Netherlands|
The Irish Mob
-SCAR-FACE-99 (quited), NittyDon, TASOtheBOSS, BigSaijmon, Aldyguy, jdg5150, Ice_Cube25 (quited), AndyGanteks, MCPOPS, mrtripletre EZpmpen-
-ajbns87, cornishlad, Z_danz96, vinvega56, Madmonk420, Muffin_Man_48, Bradleyowain, Chromarkno1 , Dawkins72, Masonchance anaughtyotter -
-Cappone_, ksa_anihalator , Mantard08, mmaDman, ralfalfa,S-S_INFAMOUS, champos27,SKEEPPY, Makon001, bmg tbh, themmachampion
- EL FUGA, blizzou, PUKEMAGGOTS, comeon12, moulddem, Mediterranean, NiallDavids, REX E12-
3 LCPD vs FIB 23
|Position||Team||Events Played||Total Points|
|2||L. C. P. D.||5||48|