Photo

KGC Contract's

34 replies to this topic
K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (xHIGHWAY_REAPERx @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 15:50)
SoT_Agent, The KGC are long dead.

Also next time you post take note of the last date of posting, gives you an idea of if the topic is still active or not.

We are not dead, we are hidden watching things in the forums.

I'm working on SoT_Agent's contract now.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:23 AM

Well, welcome back.

K-G-C_LEADER
  • K-G-C_LEADER

KGC Open for recruiting

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (SoT_Agent @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 14:40)
I'll try this just for fun.

Name:Mayor Ochoa
Reason:2 reasons 1)He ordered a hit from a street gang on a ''friend'' of mine 2)I robbed a bank and on my way out i hid the money in a coffin in a coffin parlor.
Description:Mayor Ochoa is well known.The hit is going to be long & complicated.He will be eating at the Superstar Cafe.Take a waitor to sleep with chloroform and take his suit.Then take a little bottle of chemicals hidden behing the counter in the cafe.Poison Ochoa's drink with the chemicals and leave as fast as you can.After a minute or so he should fall in a stasis that he looks dead,but actually he's sleeping.After that call the coffin parlor and order coffin 073 for Ochoa's ''funeral''.Bury him in Colony Island.Before the funeral kill his secretary who hangs out in Beachgate.Dress up as the secretary (don't worry the secretary is a man) and arrive for the funeral.Make a quick appearence in the funeral and quickly get out,but don't go away.Put to sleep the grave digger and take his clothes.Then bury Ochoa.After everyone's gone get Ochoa out,but don't open his coffin just let it stay there.Get lost and I will open the coffin and kill Ochoa personaly.
Price:500,000 $

I want your best agent on the job.

Contract Report #

Name: Mayor Ohoa
Report: This contract took me a while but I got it done perfectly, Ochoa is waiting for you at the Cemetery. Ochoa was just outside of the Superstar Cafe on 2/8/12 at 2:30 pm talking on the phone with a political friend of jis who apparently orders hits. I could tell they talking in code because the conversation was quite unusual, Ochoa said "we have to clear out a blizzard and deal with a sky demon" maybe yoiu know what it means. He went in the Cafe and ordered a coffee, I quickly followed a waiter to the back where I chloroformed him. I took his clothes and went for the counter where you left the chemicals and poured it in his drink, I soon left without anybody seeing my face. I called the coffin parlor from a payphone in Dukes in case the feds were listening they wouldn't suspect anything, I ordered coffin 073 and the guy on the phone knew about the call so he had it ready. Ochoa's "funeral" took place at the Colony Island Cemetery the next day, his secretary was in Beachgate where I shot him in the back of his head with a suppressed Glock 17 and took his suit. I made my way to the funeral, made a quick appearence and left, but I waited by the cemetery in a stolen Blista Compact until the funeral was over. I left and collected my money, Ochoa should be waking in a few hours.
Target time of death: Unknown
Assassin: KA-24
Weapon: Unknown

TYRANT ENFORCER
  • TYRANT ENFORCER

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

Name: Sunny Lettiri
Reason: He's a traitor and murderer. Killed his brother for power and left me to die.
Description: 5'10", Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Scar on left side of face, Wears white suit with a crooked smile and a golden tooth. Always has two bodyguards next to him. They never leave his side for nothing. I want him to die slowly and painfully. I want it to last. I want you to show him what its like to die. I want the last words in his mind to be "This is how it ends, Sunny. Veritas Aequitas(Truth and Justice). I want every detail.
Price: $50,000

SoT_Agent
  • SoT_Agent

The Agent of The SoT.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (K-G-C_LEADER @ Friday, Feb 17 2012, 21:38)
QUOTE (SoT_Agent @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 14:40)
I'll try this just for fun.

Name:Mayor Ochoa
Reason:2 reasons 1)He ordered a hit from a street gang on a ''friend'' of mine 2)I robbed a bank and on my way out i hid the money in a coffin in a coffin parlor.
Description:Mayor Ochoa is well known.The hit is going to be long & complicated.He will be eating at the Superstar Cafe.Take a waitor to sleep with chloroform and take his suit.Then take a little bottle of chemicals hidden behing the counter in the cafe.Poison Ochoa's drink with the chemicals and leave as fast as you can.After a minute or so he should fall in a stasis that he looks dead,but actually he's sleeping.After that call the coffin parlor and order coffin 073 for Ochoa's ''funeral''.Bury him in Colony Island.Before the funeral kill his secretary who hangs out in Beachgate.Dress up as the secretary (don't worry the secretary is a man) and arrive for the funeral.Make a quick appearence in the funeral and quickly get out,but don't go away.Put to sleep the grave digger and take his clothes.Then bury Ochoa.After everyone's gone get Ochoa out,but don't open his coffin just let it stay there.Get lost and I will open the coffin and kill Ochoa personaly.
Price:500,000 $

I want your best agent on the job.

Contract Report #

Name: Mayor Ohoa
Report: This contract took me a while but I got it done perfectly, Ochoa is waiting for you at the Cemetery. Ochoa was just outside of the Superstar Cafe on 2/8/12 at 2:30 pm talking on the phone with a political friend of jis who apparently orders hits. I could tell they talking in code because the conversation was quite unusual, Ochoa said "we have to clear out a blizzard and deal with a sky demon" maybe yoiu know what it means. He went in the Cafe and ordered a coffee, I quickly followed a waiter to the back where I chloroformed him. I took his clothes and went for the counter where you left the chemicals and poured it in his drink, I soon left without anybody seeing my face. I called the coffin parlor from a payphone in Dukes in case the feds were listening they wouldn't suspect anything, I ordered coffin 073 and the guy on the phone knew about the call so he had it ready. Ochoa's "funeral" took place at the Colony Island Cemetery the next day, his secretary was in Beachgate where I shot him in the back of his head with a suppressed Glock 17 and took his suit. I made my way to the funeral, made a quick appearence and left, but I waited by the cemetery in a stolen Blista Compact until the funeral was over. I left and collected my money, Ochoa should be waking in a few hours.
Target time of death: Unknown
Assassin: KA-24
Weapon: Unknown

Good job.I hope that you found the payment satisfying.I may have more contracts for you...someday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users