Photo

Racist Mexican kids

50 replies to this topic
YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

Today, I went to the batting cage today with my mom and my youngest brother, and these two Mexican twins saw me and decided to yell some racist remarks at me (I'm half white, half Chinese) and they musta thought I didn't know English or something because they decided to drop my N-bombs and f-bombs at me and my parents. Normally, I'd ignore something like this, but unfortunately, they insulted my mom. At this point, they cut the last straw so I walked over to the twins and their parents, which a metal bat in my hand. I told them to go teach their children a damn lesson, and I told both young boys to shut the damn mouths up and to not try to drag it on any further. Un-f*cking-fortunately, they tried their luck even more so I told them to shut the face before it gets physical. At that point, their parents called the cops on me because they thought I was going to smash the kids skull with a bat or something.

The cops took 15 minutes or so to get here, so during the wait, their parents didn't seem to have a single problem with their 8 year old twins dropping the f bomb and using the n word every damn sentence. In fact, they even called US crazy, when they couldn't even educate their damn kids ( I went to one of NYC's specialized high schools, attended MIT, and I work at MS for $200K a year)

The cops came and just told us both to leave, and that was the end of that. However, what is with these parents that can't teach their damn kids these days? They wouldn't even drop it, instead just blabbed on and on about how the cops were going to get us. I could have easily just shaken their hands and walked off peacefully, but their kids decided to blab even mroe to the point where I could have smashed the idiots head open, but I'm not high on drugs or anything like that. Do parents care these days? These type of parents and their kids are all a waste of our damn tax money and resources. They don't deserve to exist. These types of people only make the world a more f*cked up place then ever

Ronnyboy
  • Ronnyboy

Blind leading the deaf, leading the socially inept.

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

sh*t like this makes me racist. Honestly, f*cking sh*t parents let them sh*t on other people. I've seen that WAY too much in my neighborhood with the f*cking black kids and their parents giving me sh*t. Yet when 1 black kid says something to another, the two different parents freak out, but not at the white kid. f*ck these "double standards" bullsh*t.

Allen14n
  • Allen14n

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

I definitely agree with you. I have no tolerance for racism. "Parents" like these are messed up.

Stuff like this pisses the hell out of me.

Icarus
  • Icarus

Orthonormal

• The Connection

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:34 PM

While I agree some kids nowadays really could use a lesson in manners (I was lucky; I was raised by my grandparents, so I was brought up with a bit of that old-fashioned etiquette), the problem with the situation was that if you had brought violence against the kids, you would get the sh*t end of the stick on that one. You're the adult and the twins are just kids; what they did can be excused as ignorance (and possible lack of parenting), whereas you being the adult, you would be expected to be a bit more level-headed about it, since you're older and expected to have developed more in the sense of maturity. To put it bluntly: kids are stupid and at that age, they don't have a full realization of the consequences of their actions, so that's why they're cut a lot more slack (although if they were dropping f-bombs and the N-word, I would say that's unacceptable in any manner).

It more-or-less goes to show that some people should not be parents.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Hellhound Warpig

• United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

Really? Is this worth a brand new topic? Couldn't it have gone in the "grumpy old forumers" thread?

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Allen14n @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 18:33)
I definitely agree with you. I have no tolerance for racism. "Parents" like these are messed up.

Stuff like this pisses the hell out of me.

I tolerate racism more then I used to because I witness more and more of sh*t like this happen to other people. I notice mainly black and Hispanic kids like to talk their mouths off to every other race. One day, their mouth will get them a bullet in their body. It happens way too often these days.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:51 PM

I hate racism.
In the end of the day, we are all the same.
Doesn't matter if your white, Asian, Black, Indian etc. We are the same, just different personalities.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 22:51)
Doesn't matter if your white, Asian, Black, Indian etc. We are the same, just different personalities.

So you consider India a whole race?

Zisis1992
  • Zisis1992

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

Stupid parents... If i were you i would not be so peaceful... Of course i don't recommend this... You made the right thing wink.gif

BGModder
  • BGModder

Lola's Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (YankeesPwnMets @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 17:29)
The cops took 15 minutes or so to get here, so during the wait, their parents didn't seem to have a single problem with their 8 year old twins dropping the f bomb and using the n word every damn sentence. In fact, they even called US crazy, when they couldn't even educate their damn kids (I went to one of NYC's specialized high schools, attended MIT, and I work at MS for $200K a year)

Okay, well this part is fake so I'm getting the feeling this is a troll thread.

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

I agree with a lot of what's said here. There is a double standard plain and simple. If a bunch of white kids were screaming these things, the entire country would be up in arms.

T.Rez
  • T.Rez

NIN

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:11 PM

Nice to see people justifying their racist beliefs on a few other people being racist. Seriously, do you think it makes you any better than those racist dickheads?

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (YankeesPwnMets @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 22:29)
( I went to one of NYC's specialized high schools, attended MIT, and I work at MS for $200K a year)

Yet you still threatened two children with physical violence and didn't understand why their parents called the police?
Perhaps the reason they didn't tell their children to stop was because you approached them with a metal baseball bat?
Sir, they were children and the fact they were calling a half white, half Chinese person the N word shows that they obviously had no idea what they were talking about.

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:58 PM Edited by YankeesPwnMets, 09 November 2011 - 12:02 AM.

QUOTE (brownbear @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 19:41)
( I went to one of NYC's specialized high schools, attended MIT, and I work at MS for $200K a year)

Yet you still threatened two children with physical violence and didn't understand why their parents called the police?
Perhaps the reason they didn't tell their children to stop was because you approached them with a metal baseball bat?
Sir, they were children and the fact they were calling a half white, half Chinese person the N word shows that they obviously had no idea what they were talking about.

I admit that I should walked up empty handed. This was my mistake. Also, I'd like to just keep this as peaceful as possible, and I wouldn't have gotten physical unless they got physical with me first. My rule of thumb is to not swing a fist until the opposition swings a fist.

I also admit that I wasn't haven't the greatest of days either. However, I was not trying to be racist in any way. I apologize if you somehow interpreted it as an insult, but I'm trying to get out what I'm noticing more and more. I wish that parents would give a damn right now..... its sickening that the future of America would be full of unguided kids who have parents that don't give two sh*ts about them.

@the above: You don't realize that fact that if you have friends that live in not-so-nice neighborhoods, and you walk into one of those neighborhoods, people there call others of any race "n****r"... the N word isn't used on only blacks now, its used on pretty much everybody these days

Allen14n
  • Allen14n

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (PrometheusX @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 22:55)

He may have meant "Native American." Anyway, I see your point.

ska
  • ska

Amanaemonesia

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (YankeesPwnMets @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 17:58)
I wish that parents would give a damn right now..... its sickening that the future of America would be full of unguided kids who have parents that don't give two sh*ts about them.

You're wrong about that, there are plenty of parents who give a damn about their children these days. Especially right now, I'm willing to bet that it's even more prevalent than it's been in the past. Just because you don't see something doesn't mean it's not there. Sure, we have our bad eggs in society. But tell me, when haven't we?

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (Allen14n @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 10:25)

He never said that he was talking about races.

Senax
  • Senax

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:20 AM

what the kids we're being racist in front of their parents and the parents were doing nothing?
That is disgusting, Racism is wrong plain and simple.

Mav.
  • Mav.

Ghetto Star

• The Connection

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:28 AM Edited by Maverick., 09 November 2011 - 07:30 AM.

Haha yeah I'm sure it went exactly like that.

Just two 8 year olds start dropping ni**er and f*ck like its nothing for no reason.

Cut the sh*t mate. Either you're not telling us everything, you provoked them or you're plain lying.

Whatever happened, stop bitching and get over it. It's not a big deal.

Edit - I just read you went to MIT and earn 200k a year at Microsoft. hahahah.

c*nt, with you're grammar, you'd be kicked out of MIT so f*cking quick.

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (Maverick. @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 10:58)

Just two 8 year olds start dropping ni**er and f*ck like its nothing for no reason.

Cut the sh*t mate. Either you're not telling us everything, you provoked them or you're plain lying.

Agreed, you don't start saying ni**er and f*ck just randomly, especially as an 8 year old.
You must've done something.

JayC
  • JayC

WWJCD

• Feroci Racing

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

user posted image

chris
  • chris

Everton FC

• The Connection

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

White people get f*cked when it comes to racism, i hate all the double standard political correctness sh*t we have to deal with. I've got lots of friends from different races, i have a black friend who makes jokes about his race all the time because he hates all the political correctness stuff aswell, he once had a fight with an uppity black lad because he made a fried chicken joke to which the uppity lad took offense to. I spoke to him before and asked what he was upto to which he replied 'just chasing me dinner round the park, these spears are f*cking hard to throw' and laughed his head off. We've had many a discussion over races and agreed hating somebody solely down to skin colour or where they're from is stupid. We've got an asian mate who makes curry and bomb jokes all the time aswell and there's never been any awkwardness to it atall, i guess we're just down to earth lads though.

I dislike actual racists though, i wouldn't ever use a racial term to purposely offend anybody but i think some people take things to seriously and sometimes you have to laugh at stereotypes. I make scouser jokes all the time, it's good fun and it makes a great distraction when your trying to rob car radios.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Allen14n @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 06:55)

This.
I didn't know what they were called until history today...... confused.gif Soz for any confusion.

Sean_R_LFC
  • Sean_R_LFC

We don't need no thought control

• Members

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 16:23)
QUOTE (Allen14n @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 06:55)

This.
I didn't know what they were called until history today...... confused.gif Soz for any confusion.

Soz.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Members

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:38 PM

I don't think this is anything to do with race, it sounds like you just encountered one of 'those' types. They're not defined by race or country. They're just everywhere. I live in the UK, and most often encounter it from white fellow countrymen. They're just loud, frustrated, and unbounded morons who are quick to identify ANY distinct difference between you and them and they will seize upon and shout about it as loudly as they can because no-one is going to stop them.

I recall one such encounter with one individual a few years ago where some such cretin began raging at me across the street. He eventually labelled me a 'gay' and demanded that I cross the street and 'suck his balls'. Unfortunately, this set me off in a fit of laughter which really enraged him. To the point where he started crying and ran off.

It's a strange world.

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:57 PM Edited by YankeesPwnMets, 10 November 2011 - 12:04 AM.

QUOTE (Barguast @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 13:38)
I don't think this is anything to do with race, it sounds like you just encountered one of 'those' types. They're not defined by race or country. They're just everywhere. I live in the UK, and most often encounter it from white fellow countrymen. They're just loud, frustrated, and unbounded morons who are quick to identify ANY distinct difference between you and them and they will seize upon and shout about it as loudly as they can because no-one is going to stop them.

I recall one such encounter with one individual a few years ago where some such cretin began raging at me across the street. He eventually labelled me a 'gay' and demanded that I cross the street and 'suck his balls'. Unfortunately, this set me off in a fit of laughter which really enraged him. To the point where he started crying and ran off.

It's a strange world.

Yes, I agree with you. Unfortunately, being poor seems to be a part of this issue now. It always seems like those who were raised in poor families, living in poor neighborhoods and had to go to sh*tty schools always become one of those people who are ignorant, rude, racist, etc. I myself was poor growing up before my dad took ownership over my grandfather's luxury condos (my grandfather acted like a douchebag a lot of the time anyways) but I guess ignoring others helped keep me sane. Its too bad kids are always under peer pressure to do something they wouldn't normally do.

QUOTE (Shayan Shaffey @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 03:31)
QUOTE (Maverick. @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 10:58)

Agreed, you don't start saying ni**er and f*ck just randomly, especially as an 8 year old.
You must've done something.

I saw the his parents again (kids musta been in school) today. We apologized to each other, shook hands about it, and they also said that the kid got into a argument with my brother before, and when I walked in with him, he musta freaked out or something. Anyways, me and his parents are ok with each other now. The kid, don't know bout him

Also, to those who don't believe me, I don't exactly give a sh*t. I'm happy with life the way it is and I'm in no mood to go argue over the internet...

YankeesPwnMets
  • YankeesPwnMets

More Betterer

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

-ignore the double post. merged to post above-

CubA_iLL_BrothA
  • CubA_iLL_BrothA

666سنة

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (YankeesPwnMets @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 17:58)
QUOTE (brownbear @ Tuesday, Nov 8 2011, 19:41)

I admit that I should walked up empty handed. This was my mistake. Also, I'd like to just keep this as peaceful as possible, and I wouldn't have gotten physical unless they got physical with me first. My rule of thumb is to not swing a fist until the opposition swings a fist.

I also admit that I wasn't haven't the greatest of days either. However, I was not trying to be racist in any way. I apologize if you somehow interpreted it as an insult, but I'm trying to get out what I'm noticing more and more. I wish that parents would give a damn right now..... its sickening that the future of America would be full of unguided kids who have parents that don't give two sh*ts about them.

@the above: You don't realize that fact that if you have friends that live in not-so-nice neighborhoods, and you walk into one of those neighborhoods, people there call others of any race "n****r"... the N word isn't used on only blacks now, its used on pretty much everybody these days

Anybody can be called a ni**er (or N-Word), but anybody can't be a NGR (Net-Ger);Positive/Strong person, GOD or Warrior.

Killer783
  • Killer783

Bronies before Hoenies !

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:30 AM

I have to deal with this everyday.

I was strolling along minding my own business when these black kids came up to me and said.
"Ching chong, Du Tienes green card?" (I'm half Viet and Mex)

I ignored them till they said my people deserve that bombing and fences.
One of my friends told them to go away. But they instead threaten to call immigration on me and my friend.
We tried to leave until they called me a "Chinky, Asian, Immigrant, Brony, faggot." (They know I like MLP)
I ran up to them and punched his temple. The other guy hit my eye and my ribs.
My friend jumped on his back to choke him. But their parent came and threatened us. And they were being racist to.
We left pretty scratched up. But my friend and I threw rocks and and hit them and ran off.

Sad part is that it's common here.

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

Even parents of some Mexican kids are actually encouraging racism to their kids. From what I've heard at an American Girl doll forum, a fellow member overheard a convo between a mother and her daughter favouring a Marie-Grace doll over her African-American friend Cecile Rey:

Imagine my surprise to hear that some are upset that the drawing is for both Marie-Grace and C├ęcile because they do not want the black doll. One exchange between mother and daughter went like this:

Mom: I'm going to enter you into the contest for the two dolls. We don't need the black doll, we'll think of what to do with her if you win.

Daughter: But Mooommm I don't want the black doll. Get me a Harry Potter book instead.

Mom: Honey, if you win we'll get rid of the black doll.

Mother and daughter were latinas. Daughter was the spitting image of Josefina but with glasses and bangs.

I overheard two other mothers state similar: that they did not want the black doll, and one complained about how the drawing should have been separate for Marie-Grace.

I've overheard at AGPLA that Addy doesn't sell well, that Kaya and Josefina do better, I've heard a bookseller in Utah state that if AG made him chose between Addy and Kaya he'd chose Kaya because people don't like to read about the black slave girl, but to actually hear customers complain - allegedly they've also been complaining to sales associates - is something else.

On my way out, the Latina mother whose conversation I quoted was complaining loudly about the black doll to a sales associate.

Unreal.

Those dolls and the books they came with are supposed to teach history and inter-racial appreciation, and yet some of the people who buy it are total dicks or just don't get the point. mad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users