Photo

Hidden pacages

4 replies to this topic
Dishant
  • Dishant

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:42 PM

:bored: hey guys i have completed gta 3 but i am only able to find 50 hidden pacakages can you help me please and i also want to know that our player claude kill maria at the last or not

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:46 PM

About Claude and Maria: we can't know for sure. Rockstar left that a mystery... But I think he does not kill her.

And the Hidden Packages: These are the videos that will help you. Watch them and you'll find the ones you've missed.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Godawful-Disturbed-Earl Root

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:51 AM

I'm starting GTA III all over again, I haven't played it in ages, I think it's one of the hardest because it's got some sloppy mechanics, so even though we won't see an HD version, it could stand the most improvement with RAGE/Euphoria. A bit OT, but how long did you take to complete the main game, not side missions? Was it console or PC?
I honestly remember some of those package locations, but I REFUSE to cheat! hahaha

TheLostBiker
  • TheLostBiker

DJ WildLost

• Members

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:16 PM

Cheating and tips arent the same thing. Because, a lot of the time if you get a hidden package map, they won't tell you how to get em.

That Liberty Pharmaceutics roof took me ages.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Wednesday, Nov 9 2011, 09:51)
I'm starting GTA III all over again, I haven't played it in ages, I think it's one of the hardest because it's got some sloppy mechanics, so even though we won't see an HD version, it could stand the most improvement with RAGE/Euphoria. A bit OT, but how long did you take to complete the main game, not side missions? Was it console or PC?
I honestly remember some of those package locations, but I REFUSE to cheat! hahaha

Can you at least try to be helpful I mean, can you give it a shot?! sarcasm.gif

Dishant, LINK There's a map with details on where and how to get them. Good luck on this as if you missed ones in Portland you'll likely get your butt kicked a few times by rivals at this point. I found a secret way a long time ago to bypass that problem by starting the D-Ice mission "rigged to blow" get the bomb diffused and take it and park it at your safe house. At this point you can now roam all over St. Marks without having trouble with the Mafia or the Triads. You can go collecting your hidden packages this way. If you get killed or busted of course, you'll have to repeat the mission.

As far as what happens at the end with Maria, that's up to you to decide. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users