Photo

Why hasent GTA 1 and 2 been...

6 replies to this topic
ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

Why hasent gta 1 and 2 been brought to the PSone classics section on the PS3 and PSP? Im sure lots of people would love it on there and buy it. Why has it been ignored? Id buy it for my PSP and PS3. It would actually be kinda fun. cool.gif

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:05 PM Edited by Tycek, 05 November 2011 - 11:45 PM.

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 20:18)
Why hasent gta 1 and 2 been brought to the PSone classics section on the PS3 and PSP? Im sure lots of people would love it on there and buy it. Why has it been ignored? Id buy it for my PSP and PS3. It would actually be kinda fun.  cool.gif

QUOTE (ccrogers15)
i dont know why, but i hate this game. To be honest, i dont know how this game could of possibly succeded againced driver 1 and 2. Good thing they made gta 3, or we could of never of had any good driving games.

And how do these two statements work together?

Meno
  • Meno

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:04 AM

i know.

Sony should add tons of game to the PSone section of PS store including GTAs, Drivers and Gran Turismos.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:27 AM

Agreed. But I have the disks so no worries for me.

GAME MASTER
  • GAME MASTER

This is the American Dream

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 19:18)
Why hasent gta 1 and 2 been brought to the PSone classics section on the PS3 and PSP? Im sure lots of people would love it on there and buy it. Why has it been ignored? Id buy it for my PSP and PS3. It would actually be kinda fun. cool.gif

An example of trilogy game: Metal Gear Solid Trilogy (MGS2, MGS3 and MGS Peace Walker will be available on PS3 and Xbox 360 as Hideo will produce soon.)

Back to my point: That would be brilliant to have original GTA 1 and 2 including GTA2 3 Dimensional on PS3 as a remake version in a trilogy set if R* can make it in the future.

.Olbricht.
  • .Olbricht.

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 23:05)
Why hasent gta 1 and 2 been brought to the PSone classics section on the PS3 and PSP? Im sure lots of people would love it on there and buy it. Why has it been ignored? Id buy it for my PSP and PS3. It would actually be kinda fun.  cool.gif

QUOTE (ccrogers15)
i dont know why, but i hate this game. To be honest, i dont know how this game could of possibly succeded againced driver 1 and 2. Good thing they made gta 3, or we could of never of had any good driving games.

LOOOOLLL

You deserve a cookie for that very, very good find. Classic 'anti-mainstream' kind of guy, I guess. biggrin.gif

On-topic, R* probably doesn't have time for such a minor complaint. I mean look, they're busy with MP3 AND GTA V, both expected to be groundbreaking titles.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 23:05)

QUOTE (ccrogers15)

who cares. I was not talking about hating BOTH. I said i hated one of them. So there. tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users