[SA]-Creating new bone position
Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:58 AM
anyway this is my first tutorial
-3ds max (in my case 3dsmax 7)
-kam's max script
1. make sure you have a model to get rigged in your 3ds max scene.
2.import a original ped from gta sa in this case i choose bmypol1.dff as donor make sure the "A" button is turned on.
3.adjust the size and rotation of your custom character to fit with the size that you wanted
4. adjust the position of your custom model to fit with the bottom of the donor(the original sa ped)
5. now we start to move the bones
6. adjust some of the bone position to straight position, so you can easily rotate it later..do this step to these bone : L UpperArm, L ForeArm, L Hand, R UpperArm, R ForeArm, R Hand, L Thigh, L Calf, L Foot, R Thigh, R Calf, R Foot
7. after those bones in straight position now its time to adjust the width and position of the bone, choose "select and move" tool then move the bone position straightly to the right position. move any bones that you think need to be moved, if the bone already on the right position, you dont need to move it..
8. after you sure get the fit size. now its time to rotate it. choose "select and rotate" tool then rotare the bone position straightly to the positon that you think is fit
9. now open your kam's max script then export(bone/skin export) the donor mesh(the original sa ped).
10. delete the donor from your 3dsmax scene (the mesh and bones)
11. import the model that just created(in my case : bone position.dff)
12. now you can rigg your custom character with this new bone position.
13. about rigging you can follow tutorial from coin-god...here
Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:56 PM
Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:10 AM
Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:59 AM
Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:30 PM
Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:12 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users