» «
Photo

Army: Team AGH69

54 replies to this topic
john12
  • john12

Good Bye!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:15 AM Edited by john12, 12 November 2011 - 03:28 AM.

Reviw of all 8 missions.

1.intro- what to review? Its only cutscences.

2.training- smalll length, but some action. It was unrealistic, means giving iraq people night stick and you yourself m4 which makes it very easy.

3.president in town-little bit unrealistic because patriots are BP not DP. Funny when I rammed the president biggrin.gif . Lot of terror action. Difficulty- medium.

4.Ghost town protesters- really cool mission, but again unrealistic man. Army vs people. Really hard dude, after I killed the first group, The second quickly popped up and killed me, but managed to survive second time. Difficulty-hard.

5.Secret operation- heli flight! I didn't know that, bayside had a mountain like chailand. Just doing patrolling and spies pop up. I killed them from distance with no problem. Difficulty-Easy

6.Plan to put in place- Many enemies, but location was little bit (unrealistic sad.gif ) means I used to fall from the cliff and needed to climb up again. Killing was easy but climbing the hill, hard so. Difficulty-Medium.

7.Killing baghad obama- yes, it was impossible to beat in that type house man, but won. After getting out, I didn't understand the cutscencs that obama died ages ago? Difficulty-very hard.

8.Break- Nothing too much except driving. Difficulty-Very easy.

Ovarall- icon14.gif icon14.gif / icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif (because most of the missions were unrealistic, anyways continue the mission pack.)

NO cheats or trainer used. I don't want to destroy the fun.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:30 AM Edited by KaRzY6, 12 November 2011 - 03:37 AM.

thanks bro biggrin.gif

um with the mission 'Killing Baghdad Osama' if you read it, it says that Osama left the area when the army began the attack. Which means that he is still alive. That guy that blew up was someone that looked like Osama and fooled the Privates. And blew them and himself up because he's a terrorist that works for Osama. The room was small because if you watch in the end of the mission 'Plan put into place' the building that Allen enters to kill Osama was very small. The 'intro' is only cutscenes because that's how i make my intros to introduce people to the storyline. I don't count my intro as a mission. That's why in the topic the missions have numbers, the intro doesn't.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. smile.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:32 AM

Pack all your 8 missions into 1 zip, please. I want to play them all without downloading them one by one

john12
  • john12

Good Bye!

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Saturday, Nov 12 2011, 03:30)
thanks bro biggrin.gif

um with the mission 'Killing Baghdad Osama' if you read it, it says that Osama left the area when the army began the attack. Which means that he is still alive. That guy that blow up was someone that looked like Osama and fooled the Privates. And blow them and himself up because he's a terrorist that works for Osama.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. smile.gif

OH sh*t! I wrote obama not osama tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Saturday, Nov 12 2011, 14:32)
Pack all your 8 missions into 1 zip, please. I want to play them all without downloading them one by one

Yeah, i'm going to begin to do that. Because i only just realized how to do it. hehe biggrin.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:38 PM

After reviewing your missions, I feel that this missions has a lot of potential. But there's one thing to improve

Writing. You already seen my review, right ? And I always comentated about the writing. Yeah, imrpove your writing by slowly type the objective. Don't be too rushed, or you ended up with many mistakes.

Keep up the good work, 'kay ?

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Sunday, Nov 13 2011, 01:38)
After reviewing your missions, I feel that this missions has a lot of potential. But there's one thing to improve

Writing. You already seen my review, right ? And I always comentated about the writing. Yeah, imrpove your writing by slowly type the objective. Don't be too rushed, or you ended up with many mistakes.

Keep up the good work, 'kay ?

Thanks bro, i will do. And yeah, i saw the review. thanks biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
icon14.gif

I also added the review on the main post. smile.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:31 AM

Topic Updated

added all 3 reviews by alifjenius, Pack 2 is on it's way. Started it today, and might be done by the end of the week (depends how busy i am).

So stay tuned biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

I've completed 5 missions of the 2nd pack. I'll finish the next 3 missions in 3-5 hours. Which means the 2nd pack shall be released in 3-5 hours. Hope you enjoy it anad i'll post again when it's completed. Thank you biggrin.gif

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:37 AM

Can't wait for it biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

Thanks Juan-R, maybe 2 hours minimum, i'll PM you when complete. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

Progress Updated

Pack 2 added. 6 missions, missions 8-13.

Hope you enjoy it, feedback please. biggrin.gif

Topic Updated

Contents added (actually goes to section).

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:29 PM

I played them all, I loved them but some were too short. Oh and is this the end of the series? Because the climax already passed and in the end all your friends leave. Like Goodes and the other guy die, Holmes in jail, etc..

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

Thanks Juan-R, but yes, i think this is the end because i can't think of anything else to add to the story.

So, this mission-pack has been placed on hold till further notice.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:14 AM

Outro added. Please Play! biggrin.gif

Army: Team AGH69 is...... Complete! biggrin.gif

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

Muscle Car Lover

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:58 AM

Played/watched the outro, nice outro. But I thought Goodes died in an explosion caused by a suicide terrorist. Good luck on your next series smile.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:59 AM

Thanks, and that was Beechworth and Ryan. 2 very minor characters in the series. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

Just finished the series. It's not good, tbh, no offense, but very active.

I laughed much when I needed to get hom by army heli, lol biggrin.gif . And how the hell I got minigun in the mission where I need to kill Osama?

Okay, catch a cookie: cookie.gif , and a thumb up: icon14.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:13 AM

Thanks SatournFan biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:29 AM

All alifjenius video reviews out. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Please watch them. Much appreciated alifjenius colgate.gif

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:33 AM

LOL I also making a storyline about a soldier named Allen.
Hope you not angry cause I'm also use that name biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:37 AM

Hehe biggrin.gif Nahh bro. I don't mind. It's just a name. smile.gif

john12
  • john12

Good Bye!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:27 AM

FEEDBACK AND BUMB Sorry, i know i have done this to every mission pack of yours. sad.gif

I will give the story to you! Spoilers ahed!

You are allen who joins the army force and train yourself for becoming a great army guy. You do jobs and one job to find Baghad Osama. This Mission pack is based on that. You meet faces and friends but find yourself in difficult state where you are faced by enemies. You take a break from all this action and go to sleep when Osama comes to your house and kidnaps you. Army leaves the belief in you and Armies became your enemy. You do lot's of job to army but in return you become a marked man. You meet some secret agents and they help you in your trouble. You kill baghad osama with a minigun tounge2.gif . You are sent to hospital and announce that you are the leader of AGH69. The End!

How was it? I gave more huge feedback to Nitish's Hitman. Good luck with other mission pack. icon14.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:31 AM

Thanks john12, much appreciated biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:50 AM

Added the trailer. Which is made by -S-hark21.

Added to credits both alifjenius and -S-hark21.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users