Photo

Prison in GTA V

52 replies to this topic
ubergoon1912
  • ubergoon1912

Lost Kings Street Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

mabie we'll see cj and break him out he'll only be in his 40's so you can do missions for him niko too but i more so see sweet or cj and if that gameinformer guy is right we'll break an iconic character however this is storyline based im talking a bout going to jail during free roam you do those 5 things unless everytime you go to jail niko or cj is in there even though you just broke them out lol

dolphyfan
  • dolphyfan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (jynxdays @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 21:37)
QUOTE (Jacko427 @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 21:10)
QUOTE (jynxdays @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 21:08)
I Would love to get put in prison and you Get arrested for killing , then its a big crime, then you go to prison and you have to wear prison uniform like everyone else and you can workout there and get into gang fights

Hahaha!
Yeah, that would be nice.
Seeing the player is being ass raped, after the anger you gotta train workout to rape them back.
When got out of the prison, no one will gonna take you over.

LOL HE TOOK MY INNOCENSE!!!! that would be hilarious to rape him back though it is disturbing

Maybe even try to peel his muffin cap back blue...show him who's boss. The LA suburb of Chino has two prisons (1 men, 1 women). Maybe they'll have a prison in the suburbs like Alderney?

Sean_R_LFC
  • Sean_R_LFC

We don't need no thought control

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

Seems stupid to me, why don't you just go to jail?

The Nihilist
  • The Nihilist

Illegalist

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

Jail would be a lot more logical thing to have, then going to prison. It could be fun to go to prison for some story missions, where the only way you can get to an important person in the story, is by breaking them out, so you yourself have to be brought in (Ala Prison Break), but having to do anything more than just some story missions for a prison thing wouldn't be fun.

youtubeebay
  • youtubeebay

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Jacko427 @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 21:07)
LOL

And then seeing you are getting painfull ass-raped when dropped the soup.

since when do you people get raped for dropping a nice hot bowl of soup?

GoonOnFire
  • GoonOnFire

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Jacko427 @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 21:07)
LOL

And then seeing you are getting painfull ass-raped when dropped the soup.

Chicken Noodle or.....?

gtafreak102
  • gtafreak102

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (hambones @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 21:07)
what would be the purpose of going to prison? why would it be important to the game?

A prison break mission, all I have to say.

iGrandTheftAuto
  • iGrandTheftAuto

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

Los Santos Police Department ain't got nothing on me! Go get a donut fatty! biggrin.gif umm, GTA V should probably go harder with their police system. I found it really easy to get away from them in IV, so they should probably just upgrade and make it harder to get away from. Spike strips were a good way to slow me down in liberty city stories.. that's just a hint. Wink wink. wink.gif

ge714
  • ge714

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (k1msta23 @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 22:57)
QUOTE (hambones @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 21:07)
what would be the purpose of going to prison? why would it be important to the game?

probly Missions and yeah icon14.gif

yeah maybe one of the protagonists becomes a shot caller in prison and gives orders to the other protagonists???

gta_fan28
  • gta_fan28

Boy Cute

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:32 AM

If it's related to the story like in Mafia 2 then why not.

jdrandall38
  • jdrandall38

Out of Work Comedian

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:34 AM

Im sure there will be. If the map is as large as they say it will be, they really shouldn't leave out the "fully functioning prison," like you so stated.

I surely want to see it too.

Ratone
  • Ratone

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:41 AM

I just hope that if we see it in a mission or something, it's not crappy like Lost and Damned One.

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:57 AM

Who would like to see that? You enter in as a loner, you can use the workshop to sharpen down a piece of metal into a shiv. You could protect inmates and by doing so, they could reward you on the outside. What do you think?

You'd have the Aryans, the Blacks, the Southern Mexicans and a small Northern Mexican alliance.

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:09 AM

what about you stay in jail in game when you got arrested next you escape from prison you get 2 stars if police sees you right?

Vegetarian Piranha
  • Vegetarian Piranha

Make my day Jew!

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:12 AM

im pretty sure if you escaped from prison you would get more then a 2 stars wink.gif

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:15 AM

I was thinking about a story arc where you are sent to prison for reasons unknown. When you're inside, you find out someone set you up. So, your mission would be to get paroled and kill the traitor in your crew before he takes the stand against you.

Hydro_PlayboyX
  • Hydro_PlayboyX

#TeamFranklin

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

it would be cool if during some mission, in cutscene you get arrested and being sent to prison and inside you do mission for prison gangs and assemble a team for escape

PHARKIN CHERKOV
  • PHARKIN CHERKOV

Nightman Sneaky Mean

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

I would like to see you assemble your own crew in Prison. Your character, a Hispanic guy who is an expert at escaping and a Black guy who can be used as muscle. There could be four groups in prison, the Aryans, the Blacks, the Mexicans an the Others or the Outsiders who have no racial allegiance. It could be a huge mission plan. After you escape, you could get the help of the Feds to drop the charges by co-operating with them by bringing down some Mexican cartels allowing you to continue to free roam around the city without being noticed.

bluesboyjr
  • bluesboyjr

Founder of the Zee Memorial Foundation

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:19 AM

user posted image

No. Grand Theft Auto is an open world game. If you're playing as a character who is incarcerated in a prison, that's not an open world. That's prison. You'd be thinking to yourself, "Wow, Rockstar made this lovely big city for me to explore, and I'm stuck in a box, sharpening spoons". GTA has always followed the mantra that whenever the player is not on a mission, they can go wherever the f*ck they please and do whatever the f*ck they want.

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:30 AM

i'm for it as long as you're not spending a lot of time in prison. maybe a mission where you have to break someone out or maybe there's a snitch in there and you have to sneak in and kill him, then fight your way out.

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:17 AM

It would be perfect to be honest, forget the possibility of prison missions for a second. In the open world in IV when you got 1 or two stars they pointed a gun at you, made you stop and then came over to arrest you. You could run away at this time and they would start shooting. Only this time you go to prison if you let them arrest you. Before going to prison you get two options, one to pay bail (so you will get the normal cut scene of ending up outside a police station like in IV) or two to go to prison, and it should tell you how long it'll be for. I think the prison option should only be offered at 1 and 2 star levels. 3 star and upwards they simply go out to kill you like we've always had. That way it benefits everyone. The maximum time in prison can be something like 5minutes in real life. Depending on how many times you offend in a certain period of time, the bail could increase. So it could be $100 the first time round but if you get caught again within two or three days (game time) of leaving prison then the bail can jump to something like $500. Another way to spend our money since we always collect loads.

This could work really well. Then of course when you do go to prison you can have missions there, or do something in there. If they make it so that there is a benefit to going to prison then it will work even better. I can't really think of an example, maybe if you go to prison you get the chance to work out faster since in theory you get more time because you are doing nothing else. So now there would be a reason to go to prison as well, because the gym on the beach takes longer to build strength. Could be another reason of course.

Anyway after that missions could come. For example someone you are working for tells you that you need to get into prison and meet such ans such because he is the best safe cracker in the business. So now you have to get yourself locked up, then meet this guy and it all goes from there.

I would love it if a prison was included in this way.

gtabelieber
  • gtabelieber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

i just want a proper state prison that looks like prisoners are beind held there on a fairly big scale like you see on americas toughest prisons or in films.

Nitrohogs
  • Nitrohogs

I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:54 AM

IMO there should a prison far off on a distant island where the player is taken for getting 6 star wanted level continuously. The island should be heavily guarded or well designed, so that none of the prisoners will be able to escape from there. And moreover having a Jail break mission will be realistic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users