Prostitution

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic
Breaking Bohan
  • Breaking Bohan

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

Has anyone else realized that it is sort of sexist for all these GTA games just to have female prostitutes?

Why couldn't the protagonist be a female and she could kill male prostitutes for a change?

If GTAV is truly going to reflect reality & diversity of modern day LA, then shouldn't there be male, transgender, as well as drag-queens in the streets?

llllI1llllI1
  • llllI1llllI1

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Breaking Bohan @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 18:46)
Has anyone else realized that it is sort of sexist for all these GTA games just to have female prostitutes?

Why couldn't the protagonist be a female and she could kill male prostitutes for a change?

If GTAV is truly going to reflect reality & diversity of modern day LA, then shouldn't there be male, transgender, as well as drag-queens in the streets?

Have you played the game?

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:48 AM

I am a feminist (this means wanting equal rights for both men and women) and I don't consider it sexist at all, MOST prostitutes are female. But, you are correct, there should be male and transgender prostitutes as well. Would create some diversity.

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:49 AM

I suppose it'd be worth a chuckle if a fat guy looking like Peter Griffin approached my car and asked my character if he'd like a Cleveland steamer.

Although I'd hate to see how that would play out should one choose to accept the offer.

NotoriousKiller
  • NotoriousKiller

BITCH STEP INTO MY WORLD

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:50 AM

No one wants male prostitutes. It was terrible in New Vegas. Complete garbage trash to look at. Women are something desirable, I don't want a fa**ot protag.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (Dale Nixon @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:48)
I am a feminist (this means wanting equal rights for both men and women) and I don't consider it sexist at all, MOST prostitutes are female. But, you are correct, there should be male and transgender prostitutes as well. Would create some diversity.

Maybe a new angle for Los Santos? :-)

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (NotoriousKiller @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:50)
No one wants male prostitutes. It was terrible in New Vegas. Complete garbage trash to look at. Women are something desirable, I don't want a fa**ot protag.

You seem quite insecure, bro.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

maybe the multiple protag theory is true and we might get a female main lead in an episode for gta 5. Who knows.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:52 AM

Hey, more ped types to run over. Why not? But, uh, from the trailer it can be guessed that the protagonist is definitely not a woman. Maybe next time.

Breaking Bohan
  • Breaking Bohan

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (sibs44 @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:48)
QUOTE (Breaking Bohan @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 18:46)

Have you played the game?

No, I have not played GTAV but I was presuming the Tommy V. character would be protagonist and the prostitution elements would mirror past GTA games.

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

colgate.gif icon14.gif

NotoriousKiller
  • NotoriousKiller

BITCH STEP INTO MY WORLD

• Members

QUOTE (Dale Nixon @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:51)

No, I only want fags in if we can play a female. IF we can then that's fine. But otherwise, I will kill every single one of those gays that come close to me or my car. We're supposed to be playing a cold man not a dick sucker.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:51)
maybe the multiple protag theory is true and we might get a female main lead in an episode for gta 5. Who knows.

Much as I love woman. GTA is a game for Men!

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (NotoriousKiller @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:54)

No, I only want fags in if we can play a female. IF we can then that's fine. But otherwise, I will kill every single one of those gays that come close to me or my car. We're supposed to be playing a cold man not a dick sucker.

Um, you can still be hard as f*ck and suck dick. Homosexuality isn't synonymous to pussy.

You should know that by now (:

NotoriousKiller
  • NotoriousKiller

BITCH STEP INTO MY WORLD

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Dale Nixon @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:56)

Um, you can still be hard as f*ck and suck dick. Homosexuality isn't synonymous to pussy.

Keep telling yourself that, fagball.

Ispintechno
  • Ispintechno

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Breaking Bohan @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:46)

Because that game would suck balls, literally. Who would want to play that...

Hey I wonder what the strip clubs will look like colgate.gif

TheBlackProject
  • TheBlackProject

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

Another stupid thread, there will never be male prostitutes in GTA. Also in real life, women don't find it that satisfying to be f*cked in the vagina because they don't have those nerve endings like we men do. They'd rather be ate out.

Halo_Override
  • Halo_Override

Dilettante

• Members

QUOTE (NotoriousKiller @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 17:50)

What a sad attitude. I kind of liked you up until now.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

QUOTE (NotoriousKiller @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:57)

Homophobes are the true fa**ots.

BGModder
  • BGModder

• Members
  • None

lol Is this a troll thread? How many male prostitutes have you seen hanging out on a sketchy street corner in real life?

LateForTheSky
  • LateForTheSky

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Halo_Override @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:59)
QUOTE (NotoriousKiller @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 17:50)

What a sad attitude. I kind of liked you up until now.

very sad indeed. People like this aren't mature enough for some of the content you find in GTA or in fact life...

Halo_Override
  • Halo_Override

Dilettante

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

Two big changes I would push for if I was at Rockstar: female cops/EMTs and male prostitutes. It's only fair.

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:03 AM

This.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:03 AM

Female cops, definitely. I always wondered why there weren't any female cops.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (NotoriousKiller @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 20:57)

Sexuality and social role aren't always linked. If you can't grasp that concept, well, that's your problem, and you're welcome to it.

But if you keep flaming over it, and verbally assaulting other members when they try to explain to you how narrow your view world is, you're going to get kicked out of this forum.

Breaking Bohan
  • Breaking Bohan

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Halo_Override @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 01:02)
Two big changes I would push for if I was at Rockstar: female cops/EMTs and male prostitutes. It's only fair.

That's a great point, I could be wrong, but I don't remember seeing any female cops.

R* needs to fix this injustice.

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (Dale Nixon @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:59)
QUOTE (NotoriousKiller @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:57)

Homophobes are the true fa**ots.

LOL! A bad ass fag!? Are you kidding!? Hahaha, it is synonymous with pussy! Like literally, give me ONE example of a tough guy who gets manicures?

LateForTheSky
  • LateForTheSky

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (BGModder @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 00:59)
lol Is this a troll thread? How many male prostitutes have you seen hanging out on a sketchy street corner in real life?

not all of us are looking tounge.gif

That being said, male prostitutes exist. The reason there aren't as many of them as female prostitutes is purely because the market prostitutes go for is males. Given the fact that the percentage of gay/bisexual males is significantly less than the percentage of straight males, you will see less male prostitutes. Because there is less demand. It's all business (:

mcstupidfun
  • mcstupidfun

D-Bomb

• Members

Hi homophobia. Saying fa**ot, fagball, and making discriminatory remarks are allowed?

NotoriousKiller
  • NotoriousKiller

BITCH STEP INTO MY WORLD

• Members

QUOTE (K^2 @ Friday, Nov 4 2011, 01:04)
QUOTE (NotoriousKiller @ Thursday, Nov 3 2011, 20:57)

Sexuality and social role aren't always linked. If you can't grasp that concept, well, that's your problem, and you're welcome to it.

But if you keep flaming over it, and verbally assaulting other members when they try to explain to you how narrow your view world is, you're going to get kicked out of this forum.

Aight then. Just saying, you don't see male prostitutes on the streets especially in Cali. LOL they'd get shot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users