|QUOTE (AzzyRed @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 04:37)|
| In all honesty, why WOULDN'T North Yankt be in the game?|
Here are my reasons for it being IN the game,
1) Postcard showed the area rendered into the game.
2) It was in the post card screen shot. (For me personally, it doesn't get more obvious.)
3) it was hidden for a reason. R* do want to keep some mystery about the game.
4) We know the iFruit phone has a functional calendar app.
5) Calendar = months. Months = seasons.
6) We know they've put a lot of effort into their 'dynamic weather changes'.
Those are just a few reasons I believe it'll be IN the game. Like seriously, why would they go to the trouble of rendering the area, AND THEN NAMING IT, and then hiding it in plain sight, only to NOT feature it in the game? Until I'm proven wrong, I 100% believe it'll be an area on the map. It might not ALWAYS by snowy (refer to #5) but it'll be in the game and on the map somewhere.
Yeah, I agree with everything you said.
The trouble is, you & everybody else on the last couple of pages is missing the point.
We DON"T know where it is.
We DON"T know if it exists.
We DON"T know if we can access it.
We DON"T know if it has seasonal snow.
Hopefully it is in the game. That would be f*cking awesome, but all this sh*t has been discussed previously.
Until we get more info, there is nothing to map.
If people want to talk about the existence or non-existence of North Yankton, then they should start a new topic.
This thread is getting cluttered with crap like North Yankton. Is it a plane? Here's another post of the exact same sh*t 10 people have already posted.
Rant over. Sorry, but I feel better now.