Photo

Funniest Moment?

74 replies to this topic
BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

I had an amazing thing happen to me 5 minutes ago that still has me laughing.

One of my favorite activities is to go to Star Junction (Times Square) and crash my car so much it catches fire.

Then, at the intersection where the Burger Shot is on the corner, where the two streets intersect at an angle (making 4 lanes of traffic), I will park the car so it starts the chain reaction car explosions. Then I will walk around picking up cash.

Anyway, there was a bunch of mayhem going on. I was walking right in the middle of the intersection and a cop car suddenly drove up and knocked me over, but could only go another 20 feet before it had to stop cause a dead body was in the way.

I was mad cause they knocked me (Niko) over, so I walked up and shot the cop who was driving.

Well, his foot jammed on the gas pedal and the car took off with tires squealing. I turned my back on it, and began to walk away, not realizing the dead cop had the steering wheel turned enough when I shot him that the cop car was going full speed in a circle. Suddenly the cop car comes out of nowhere and runs me down, killing me, as I had lost enough health I did not have enough left to survive being run over.

One thing I regret is that I did not immediately hit F2 to record a video of the event, as it was (and still is), quite hilarious!
lol.gif

Tejoncico
  • Tejoncico

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

It happened during the Blog this! mission in TBOGT. I managed to catch Celebinator while he was falling but we ended landing on a highly-trafficked road where a Landastalker fatally hit and launched straight up into the air both of us. I laughed my ass off along with my brother biggrin.gif

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:59 PM

Seeing a cop run into a pole and fly out of his vehicle.
Me hitting a cop, and the cop coming backs down and hits the hood of my car.

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 13 September 2012 - 10:00 AM Edited by T-ru, 13 September 2012 - 10:06 AM.

Reception in burgershot:
"Wellcome to burgershot m@@@@f#####ker" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I don't remember the name of the mission, its from Francis (the cop) where you get interview and after killing Niko say to the secretary:
"I guess i didn't get a job" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Stoned Dave Grossman and Johny:
"Dave, up Dave" and Dave don't know where is he biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Angry cop:
"I'm not f#cking kidding a#h######le" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Funny situation is on the street, when i sneak behind of a cop and kick him in the ass, then his hat falling down and his face is scared as hell biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Mr.Raspberry Jam
  • Mr.Raspberry Jam

Bringing great joy to a lonely man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:34 PM

-Niko's dark humour
-Roman
-The mission where Bernie starts running in the park
-Certain Packie dialogue
-The swingset glitch
  • TheGr8Cornholio likes this

I xCallum I
  • I xCallum I

Playing GTA IV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:02 PM

Taking Brucie to the Perestroika club, got out of the car and I lightly walked into him and he went flying to the ground (for some reason) It just made me laugh because he thinks he's so hard lol. I haven't played the game too much yet, but thought I'd share that.

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

2 fab 4 u

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:13 PM

In the "To live and die in Alderney" mission.

Frankie:"You wanna see a picture?"

Niko's quote:"I don't want to see a f#@!ing picture."

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

The mission where Niko goes to visit Brucie at his apartment, he is busy working out. His lady friend says 'someone here to see you Brucie'...the way Brucie screams back 'I'M WORKING OUT!!!!!!'

Crazy dude. :lol:

Not in a mission, but an answer phone message on Elizabeta's phone after 'The Snow Storm'.

'Sorry I can't answer the phone right now, try again in 25 years or so.'

Spartankicker
  • Spartankicker

since taxis were introduced in gta iv,"grand theft auto&quo

• Members
  • Algeria

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:39 PM

when i pushed a civillian to a wall and kept pushing till he died

funny clip i had too,too bad its lost now.

i entered the hospital after dying,(the interior hospital in broker)i fought a guy who speaks like little jacob,did it all in slo mo,and when i was fighting,the voices of guys talking in the background were killing me of laughter:*in slo mo* YOOOOO DASS HIS AIIIIIIIIMM *again slo mo*(rasta voice) HEY MAN...MAN..STUPID (idk what he said next but LOLOL)

*slo mo* DADKBIALDOADKGIA *text appears on screen while a weird voice comes:ORC SEX*

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

Was trying to explore LC when a cop runs me over and I ragdoll into a streetlight balls first
  • GTAfear likes this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:30 AM

Okay, I ran after Stevie when he drove off in the pink comet and sniped him once I was able to. Immediately afterward I got a text from Brucie saying he was starting to think I wasn't "alpha" anymore(Hadn't hung with him in awhile but still perfect timing.  :lol: )

• Mr_Leone likes this

Ridd
  • Ridd

Tipper

• Members
  • Iceland

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:47 AM

I got  2 stars, stole a car and peeled out onto the road. A cop car was coming in the opposite direction. A civilian was running away in the middle of the road. The stars aligned and the poor guy was turned into a pancake between our bumpers, then flew off the screen. I couldn't stop laughing.

• GTAfear likes this

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:19 AM

Not really one of the funniest moments, but...

Several days ago I was playing TBOGT and shot the driver of a car in front of the hospital in Broker. I shot him right in the forehead and there was blood splatter on the windshield, so I'm pretty sure I didn't miss. But he just continued to drive. ._. Luckily, he got stuck in the traffic jam and I either pulled him out of the car or he got out himself, I don't remember exactly, but anyway, he started to walk away and was limping as if he was shot in the stomach.

It was weird, yet normal since it reminded me of what is possible in a GTA game, lol.

TheGr8Cornholio
  • TheGr8Cornholio

Outlaw

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:59 AM

I laughed my ass off when Brucie asked Niko to punch him in the gut. Niko's dark humor was great too, specially during some cutscenes with Vlad.

During gameplay I found funny how peds were ejected from their cars when we crashed. I also remember this once I was driving a Dukes at full speed up a slope, and when I got to the top I flew straight into a guy's Landstalker windshield; I think I hit straight to the face with my car's bumper.

• maxpaynefan likes this

Cristiano Ronaldo 7
  • Cristiano Ronaldo 7

Way its meant to be Played

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:37 PM Edited by Cristiano Ronaldo 7, 28 September 2014 - 03:57 PM.

maxresdefault.jpg

Niko telling Stories and Roman Sleeping.

Niko:Roman U Fat Fuuuck!!!

• maxpaynefan likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users