Photo

Funniest Moment?

68 replies to this topic
Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

Well, I recently strolled up to a cop car and gave it the once over ... the rear wheels caught fire, the car was about to blow when ... and no word of a lie ... the cops calmly climbed out of it, wherein one of them MUGGED a car driver who had pulled up along side them and they both jumped in and only JUST managed to pull away in the stolen car before their own squad car exploded beautifully. They gave chase to me for about six blocks before losing interest ... talk about CORRUPT! I didn't see either of them flash an ID when they commandeered that guys vehicle.

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

annoyingly funny [for funny watch the tv channels, 'the men's room', 'republican space rangers', etc] was the time i had been spotted stealing a car, the one star turned into a 2 star cos i ran over one too many ppl, then i backed over a cop, 3 star level, then decided, soddit, i'll just kill a few cops for a laugh, squished about 4 cops by stopping, waiting for them to get out their cars, then ran them over [i was in a sultan RS], then just outran the cops on a 4 star rating.

it was close!!
i had completed about 3 story missions and some ped encounters so had no intention of getting arrested but had come close. so i want to save the game, i park the car outside the safehouse, sprint across the road, halfway across... BUMP!! a taxi, which -seriously - appeared from nowhere, hits me with such speed that the grey screen kicks in... i'm dead!!!

AFTER ALL THAT INTENSITY!!! 3 HOURS OF UNSAVED GAMEPLAY!!
thousands of bullets and cop dollars go into catching me and i avoid them all. yet, a quick glance left then right across the road from my safehouse at 4am, roads are dead... i run across and i get squished!!! HOW?!?!?

ARGHHH!!
i had 2 m8s watching me who pissed themselves laughing. then i joined in. chopper snipers' bullets, police jetboats shooting at me, N.O.O.S.E. forces using carbines couldn't kill me!

but a bloody respawning taxi does. ohhhhhhh boy. i think my face turned green!!! that's why my m8s were laughing so much!! so smug... then.... dead!!

you seriously have to watch out for respawning cars in this game. look left, look right... look left again? there's a car there that couldn't possibly be there unless star trek beamed it in!

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

Well, synchro_w - this just backs up Karjerker's Suvival Rule #103 which is "keep death off the roads ... drive on the pavements." But yes, the old respawning Taxi is well known to me ... mind you, I'm so sadistic, whenever I see a motorcyclist now, I'll ram the bastard off of the road just for fun! Whoo-Hoo! Off-topic for a moment, I've been playing Saints Row the Third (yes, yes, I know, I'll whip myself later for admitting it) and they got a lot of things right in it which could have been put into GTA-IV but weren't. But all things considered, I think GTA-IV is way more fun to play and that's coming from a professional!

fastdriver
  • fastdriver

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

Me off-roading in a Patriot, catching air and hitting hobos at a beach near Alderny, random bystander goes "Another f***ing Republican!" or something along those lines lol.gif

Dr_unsociable
  • Dr_unsociable

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:10 AM

The first time I strolled into Burger Shot when the cashier said, "Welcome to Burger Shot, motherf*ckkerrrr!"

And also on Integrity 2.0 with Lazlow (I think) having a conversation with the saxophone guy on the street.

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

I think this was a lag, but I drove into the pay n spray while being pursued by police, and a cop ran inside when the door shut. When it opened he came running out screaming for his life. lol.gif

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Funny12 @ Friday, Apr 13 2012, 18:28)
I think this was a lag, but I drove into the pay n spray while being pursued by police, and a cop ran inside when the door shut. When it opened he came running out screaming for his life. lol.gif

I've had two instances of funny things happening regarding the Pay 'n' Spray.

First instance:
I had pissed a couple of Russians off in Hove Beach and they were chasing after my car. For some reason I drove into the Pay 'n' Spray and the Russians followed me in there. When the door finally opened again they both strolled out of there as if they had forgot about me nothing had ever happened. biggrin.gif

Second instance:
I had just stolen a car and the passenger was still sitting inside of the vehicle, of course I gained a wanted level for stealing the vehicle so I drove to a nearby Pay 'n' Spray in North Algonquin, and after I had drove inside and the door was about to close the passenger jumped out. He never got out in time and so when the door finally opened he had disappeared. notify.gif

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:02 AM

Me and my father have this thing with the arch-way in dukes, respectively known as the "Traffic Circle" In our house and ill explain why it's so fun:

We get on the road north to it in a fast/slow car(Not too fast, not too slow), then we get some distance between us and the arch-way, pull off a VERY proffesional looking handbreak 180 colgate.gif then we go barrilin down the road at highspeeds, hit the small rampish bit of the road right before the stairs and introduce our bumper to about 6-7 peoples faces (When they go flying, the effect is hilarious!) and when were done we go cruisin around with our new paintjob. biggrin.gif

synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (Karjerker @ Sunday, Apr 1 2012, 01:30)
Well, synchro_w - this just backs up Karjerker's Suvival Rule #103 which is "keep death off the roads ... drive on the pavements." But yes, the old respawning Taxi is well known to me ... mind you, I'm so sadistic, whenever I see a motorcyclist now, I'll ram the bastard off of the road just for fun! Whoo-Hoo! Off-topic for a moment, I've been playing Saints Row the Third (yes, yes, I know, I'll whip myself later for admitting it) and they got a lot of things right in it which could have been put into GTA-IV but weren't. But all things considered, I think GTA-IV is way more fun to play and that's coming from a professional!

cars whacking bikers? grrr!!! i've always said bikers should wear target symbols on their backs, he he. stilll... it's damn tempting. but i wish they had police bikes!! i luv riding the nrg900. i try to use bikes more than cars but some stuff you just need the 4 wheels. i like having the weapon view clear and it's easy to lose the cops on a bike. also, i kill less civs... i kinda feel bad slaughtering innocent AI peds!! yes, it's sad!

i'm gonna give saint's row 2 a go first cos i rem trying SR1[umm.. ws it SR1? maybe SR2?] on my nephew's xbox before i got a xbox360 and i was getting into it before i had to leave for the south. prob won't finish it or will rush it tho. deffo geared for a diff age group, i feel. not as sophisticated as gtaIV but i felt it had similarities to carl johnson's san andreas in a way and i played GTASA on a pc once and PS2 one and a half times. [the big pisser w gtaIV and i will not be playing it again, was the 200 pidgeons... so many hours of my life wasted looking for friggin pidgeons really infuriated me.. that's not gaming, that's just torturing the player. i almost binned the dvd but just put it away for a year or so].
i have to agree that gtaIV is more fun as re: just driving around, bumping a car at the lights, then getting into fisticuffs with the driver or clipping a cop car and getting a chase for fun. but those respawning taxis!!! being a ped in this game is fantastically dangerous!

Rizy26
  • Rizy26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:41 AM

Anything on the talk radio stations (Integrity, WKTT, PLR) or the random peds who shout "cheesy vaginas" when you hit them with your car lol.gif

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

Easy, Lazlow and his ''intern'' Georgie? (something like that). I hope to see him in the newest GTA game, Grand Theft Auto V.

MegaCam
  • MegaCam

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

I had picked up a hooker and started to look for a place to bang her. I drove over the bridge, but I nudged the wall. My car broke down because it was a piece of sh*t and I had to get out. The hooker got out too. Suddenly, a speeding car smacked right in to my hooker.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

Either when I was running around Bohan when I saw a large group of (dominican) people running down the street with one cop chasing after him. When a man in the Korean Mob (so it seemed) fell from the sky.
EDIT: And then I realized I already posted..

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:15 AM

I laughed so hard during the mission Three Leaf Clover while driving to the bank and they're arguing about C4 and PE4, and (I think Derrick) was like, "You know nothing about nothing Patrick!"

bip
  • bip

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:52 AM

For me funniest moment when Niko met Badman for 1st time Niko's expression was rly funny cuz he didn't understand wht Badman was saying lol

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

Hell, I hardly understand what Badman is saying lol.

Ok this is old, I am a noob to the forums, so shoot me.

Just this evening I decided to check out the Swingset of Doom for the first time.

First thing I did was just drive a Turismo into it and take a long, long flight.

Then I began to wonder....what is the largest thing I could get onto it.

So I have spent the past hour spawning the military helicopter onto it.

Craziest thing that happened was I started out by landing the chopper on it. First time it happened, the chopper blew up.
Naturally, split into two pieces....I was sitting in the cockpit, and the forward section of the chopper was blown about a mile away......in slow mo cause I was killed, lol.

After that, I just walked around with my cell phone in my hand, spawning the chopper until I got it to spawn IN the Swingset Of Doom.

Wow. Really is a trip to see that thing launched a mile in the sky, lol.

Now if I could spawn a jumbo jet or something, that would really be a trip.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (bip @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 04:52)
For me funniest moment when Niko met Badman for 1st time Niko's expression was rly funny cuz he didn't understand wht Badman was saying lol

Agreed. I loved that part too. lol.gif

GTA fan from the United Kingdom
  • GTA fan from the United Kingdom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

I have a few, i think the cutscenes are the funniest in GTA IV, i hear people saying things like ''IV was too serious'' and ''Niko was miserable and didint have a sense of humour''. If those people watched the cutscenes it might change their opinion. The custscenes in IV were hilarious imo.I wihs i could choose one, but the 3 that really stand out for me (and made me choke on my cup of tea) are:

Ivan the not so terrible (cutscene):

(vlads phone rings)

Vlad: hey, hey gorgeous, no i cant talk right now... what are you wearing?. No, i mean underath it... great... listen i'l call you back, eh?.
(vlad hangs up)
Vlad:Sorry.
Niko: Who was that?
Vlad: Never you mind.
Niko Was it Ivan?. lol.gif
Vlad: Ooh, thats funny. You know for a dumb yokel, youre a very funny guy.
(Niko chuckles)
Niko: Yes, and for an annoying dick youre really an annoying dick.
Vlad: Well, its a real shame, then, that im the guy with the powerful friends, and you're the little punk whose only friend is some fat weasel who drives a f*cking cab ! lol.gif

Crime and Punishment (cutscene):

Andrei: You've been a bad boy Mr Balkan, and the boss is not happy.
Niko: Oh no! I sh*t my pants! lol.gif
Andrei: Not yet, but you will.
(Andrei grabs hacksaw and approaches Niko)
Andrei: Who are you working for?.
Niko: Err, my cousin, Roman.
(Roman screams) lol.gif
Niko: Dont be an idiot.
Andrei: Thats not good enough. I'm going to saw off your f*cking arm. Speak!
Niko: Okay, okay. Your dad likes it up the ass... lol.gif

Three Leaf Clover (cutscene):

Derrick: The PE4 (C4) lol.gif has been moulded and is set to explode in sixty seconds. Now listen people, we're your friends, me and me brother here, we...
Packie: Why are you tellin them we're brothers you idiot? Thats gonna make it hard for them to find us, is'nt it? lol.gif
Derrick: I'm trying to be honest with these people, we've pu them through a lot today.
Packie: f*ck these people, f*ck your cause that sh*ts over, Ireland's not the only thing thats green, dollars are too.
Derrick: Now you've said bloody Ireland, that's gonna narrow the search aint it? lol.gif
Packie: f*ck you, take the needle out your arm, then tell me what to do.
Derrick: I'l let you tell me what to do, when you stop shoving half of Bolivia up your nose every saturday night!

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

CLASSIC !!!

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

Probably when I first played GTA IV at a friend's house. I got a burger and when the girl serving me said 'Here you go fatso' I decided to fill her with lead. A fat policeman comes in behind me and I knock him over on my way out. I quickly climb into my friends bloodstained Comet and drop a grenade out the window. A policecar and some pedestrians fall victim to it, and before I know it I'm in Algonquin with a 4 star wanted level, trapped in a subway station. I chuck a grenade at some NOOSE, but it bounces off the pillar I' m behind and it's too late by the time I realize what's happened. I quickly run out of cover in a hail of bullets, and the grenade goes off. The explosion very nearly kills me, and flings me right into the path of a train, which kills me as I'm in mid-air.

The best thing was, when I looked after I died, half the police had chased my body onto the tracks, and had been crushed by the same train. lol.gif

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

LMAO!

Good one.

I spent an afternoon once shoving people in front of the train. biggrin.gif

And yes, the cut scenes are hilarious. There is a LOT of humor in this game. If other people cannot see it, that is their problem. biggrin.gif

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:35 AM

When you do a head on collision with a taxi & the taxi driver makes a really funny scream when he gets ejected from his seat then through the windscreen lol.gif biggrin.gif

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

My funniest moment is when I was playing the last mission (A Revengers Tragerty) and I beat down Dimitri with a baseball bat, I felt a bullet to the temple was to mainstream so I beat the crap of him, and the strange part was I felt evil doing it. devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

I'm walkin' here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

I was in multiplayer on TBoGT and I was flying a Buzzard over the Algonquin Bridge. I decided to jump out and parachute somewhere so I landed on the pedestrian walkway. Then I turned behind and I saw my Buzzard.

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:57 AM

I don't see how anyone can think GTA IV is without humor.

Granted, it is a dry humor....really subtle, but it is just like real life...

It does not take much to make me laff like hell....just a comment in the midst of a serious situation....or a ped getting run over at just the right time....

One thing I find strangely funny is when I blow up a chopper with my RPG....and the pilots and passengers are screaming all the way down to the ground. biggrin.gif

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 13:27)
"Roman? Roman, are you sleeping? You fat f*ck!"

OMG. The first time I played GTA IV I lol'ed so hard at that. lol.gif

Honestly GTA IV's humour is spot on. It's a nice contrast to the serious moments.

ZoomZoom
  • ZoomZoom

Banned on request

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Wednesday, Aug 15 2012, 12:45)
QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 13:27)
"Roman? Roman, are you sleeping? You fat f*ck!"

OMG. The first time I played GTA IV I lol'ed so hard at that. lol.gif

Honestly GTA IV's humour is spot on. It's a nice contrast to the serious moments.

Amen. I too lol'd hard for that joke and I too think IV's humor was better than its previous ones. I lol'd at the dick statement too. blush.gif

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

Well, this is a funny moment.

Me and my friend were driving sports cars in heavy traffic at the freeway at high speeds, and then suddenly there was a small bend and his car hit that with 2 wheels and that sent his car flying in the air and landed in the opposite lane and caused a huge collision... Well, knowing IVs crashes it wasn't that good. But it was hilarious seeing his car crash that epicly.

Imagine that on a new GTA game where the crashes are awesome, like this

With plenty of over-dramatic car flipping biggrin.gif

CrazyRaisin
  • CrazyRaisin

Consoles suck, yeah I be hatin, problem?

• Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

For an annoying d*ck you really are an annoying d*ck

Ok.. ok.. your dad likes it up the ass

Niko says the best things at the best moments.
Hell if he had a shotgun to his face he would say something like that

Qwark88888
  • Qwark88888

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:35 AM

Finding and stealing and old junker car at a burger joint.

gta007
  • gta007

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

user posted image

I don't even know how I managed that. mercie_blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users