Funniest Moment?

69 replies to this topic
fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

It can be from a cutscene or during gameplay. Mine is a tie bewteen once I had a 4 star wanted rating and I was crossing a bridge when a police car came flying at me, I hit it, and it flew off the bridge and into the water, and once when I had a two star wanted rating on a bridge, I jumped off, landed in the water then swam to a building very close by, when all the cops began jumping off the bridge and dying. Ah, good times. What is your funniest moment in GTA IV?

dragon_goran_mijo
  • dragon_goran_mijo

Suspect is driving a red sports car

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:47 AM

Niko's satire and dark humor was amazing.

"And for an annoying dick, you're really an annoying dick!"

GTAV2011
  • GTAV2011

GTAV...2013

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:45 PM

Roman

EvilEmperorZoRG
  • EvilEmperorZoRG

Central Macedonia-Thessaloniki/Greece

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

Well I actually liked Vlad. He was a bit funny back in the car when he did coke.
Also Faustin when he argued with his wife. Many more but this is what comes in mind right now wink.gif

PJ Awesome
  • PJ Awesome

\m/

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:46 PM

I like to stop taxi's by running infront of them, getting hit and going flying, causing for the taxi to then stop. Good way to get a cab

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (PJ Awesome @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 21:46)
I like to stop taxi's by running infront of them, getting hit and going flying, causing for the taxi to then stop. Good way to get a cab

Oh so screaming "Yellow car!" doesn't work anymore. biggrin.gif

Also a funny mission moment for me had to be the time in "Three Leaf Clover" when I had just left the bank and I was now in the alley next to the bank. I took cover behind a small set of stairs and a police officer ran up the alley and then ran up the stairs. He began shooting me so I shot back and he then did a backflip, landed on the ground and then began to slowly rotate in a circle. lol.gif

Also in the same mission before Niko, Packie and Gerry were about to enter the subway, when the Annihilator appears the pilot began to say some pretty funny lines. One being: "You see us up here? You see the big gun we got?", or something along those lines. cool.gif

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

One of my funniest moments was when I was driving on the pedestrian pass on Algonquin bridge and in the end there is a staircase that lead down to the street. I crashed into it and flew out of the windscreen. As I was rolling down the stairs my car ran me over and I died. I nearly pissed myself laughing after that.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:00 AM Edited by Karjerker, 01 January 2012 - 09:41 AM.

Roman in a dumpster screaming obscenities at Niko for thinking he is paranoid moments before Niko is bashed unconscious and Roman has the GTA version of an AK-47 aimed at one of his favorite body parts (crime and punishment) ... and Roman once again doing his famous "I'm not hiding in a hiding sort of way" impression in the trunk of his taxi (clever place to hide, they will never find you there, and if they do, you are fish in a barrel) only to have Niko turn up and wander around trying to find him (roman's sorrow).

Roman, it has to be said, does have an unusual tendency to soil himself, especially when its least appropriate.

Waffleperson337
  • Waffleperson337

The Waffle, The Person

• Members

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:06 AM

The Fact That I found 10 interesting ways to kill Roman at the start of the game wo/ cheats! This includes grenade frenzy and epic pistol execution! biggrin.gif

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

Fat cop: I'LL SHOOT YOUR TITS OFF

Buffalo Soldier
  • Buffalo Soldier

The Man Himself.

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

In Three Leaf Clover, when Packie shouted 'Oh this is just like being back in the troubles!' made me laugh because I'm from Northern Ireland.

Also when Niko was being threatened,
'So are you in big guy? Or are we gonna have to kill you?' and then he left a really awkward pause, 'Well sense you put it that way... I'm in.'

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

Nice one, Buffalo Soldier - thought it was Derrick who said it, besides he is Irish, wherein Packie is a Liberty City resident as you can tell from his accent, and the bit with Niko was funnier as all three of them were standing there in that "if you're not with us, we're have to kick your ass" sort of way, wherein Niko who is capable of taking care of himself had a neutral pose but his body language said "sure, if you think you're capable" - he was absolutely assured of beating them all in a short-vicious bloody gunfight (if it happened), but this was never going to happen as he was always in for what they were planning to take down. As you may well recall, he later told Gerry that it was 'fun'.

Jasper Petrol
  • Jasper Petrol

Xin Lỗi

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

There are too many funny moments in GTA IV to name just one.

Lazlow and the Hotdog Vendor on Integrity 2.0
If you take the time to stop and listen to this entire conversation it really is a well written peice of comedy.

There is a female ped in GTA IV, if you bump into her she says
"That man pushed me and touched my bottom" [or something very similar]
It is more the way the line is spoken than what is actually said that makes it funny (in my opinion).

seagull1971
  • seagull1971

Loose Cannon

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Jasper Petrol @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 14:31)
"That man pushed me and touched my bottom" [or something very similar]

Ha Ha Yes I bumped into this girl assuming it was the same one, made me chuckle also.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

I crashed a helicopter today while trying a particularly stupid stunt and barely missed squishing a female pedestrian who screamed, and I quote, "s**t, fire and f**k me running!" What exactly is THAT supposed to mean? Thankfully I have an audio snippet if anyone wants it - all I need is a place to upload it.

Waffleperson337
  • Waffleperson337

The Waffle, The Person

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

Me and a few friends did a stupid but epic thing on multiplayer, we found long sets of stairs, we get at the tip top, and if it's a car accessible area, we cow tipped each other until we rag-dolled, and you win if you make it down the stairs as painfully and as awesomely as possible without dying!

One time my pal tipped me, and my head went "Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang" Down the stairs like in some cartoon like I was the bad character, and I rolled off the rest like a raging tree down a cliff, with only 15% health left! Me and my friends cracked up so much from it, and to this day I can't get anywhere close! It's one of those moments on Xbox that you can only get on Xbox, and feel like a boss for pulling it legit! So to this day, I still kept my title "Crack'in skulls" with gored pieces of toes, ears, and fingers as my call sign in MW2 in memorial to that event!

It's just one of those moments that with friends with the right console and crappy connection speeds and slightly dumbed graphics and less updates and non-blue ray disks that just make it oh so worth it!

(BTW, I still think that what matters is not better contrast and semi-better loading screens, but friends and a community that is full of lovable characters, like the racist that you completely dis, and after you peel off the outer core of them, you make them cry for offending someone until they apologize, too the little whiney *** kids that play rated M games, but do the darndest things and ended up epic failing, to the really cool people who, as you go along, build up a good friendship with and turn out to be really cool, It all seems randomized at first, but after playing the Xbox long enough, you have the full experience, and it always happens everyday you play it, but you haven't experienced the experience until you got it. Cut it some slack! Anyways, y'all can rage now, but that was my speech of my opinions, and won't happen again unless I go to some other forum to try to act tough to some PS3'ers! Haha! Have a great day guys! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T FLAME! biggrin.gif )

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

Funny moment for me today in TBOGT.

I was doing a Drug Wars mission and I had just taken the stash of drugs from the harbour in the Meat Quarter from some Triads. I was driving over to the drop-off point in a Calvacade (Armando and Henrique in two seperate Sultan RS's) and I came to a junction where I was jumped by three car loads of Triads. I threw some sticky bombs out onto the road and blew-up a good few of the cars, but Henrique drove straight into the side of a burning car and got himself killed. Armando showed up and jumped from his car that soon exploded too in the pile of burning Sultan RS's and he made a run for my Calvacade. One last Sultan RS arrived and, this is where the fun is, I blew the Sultan up with a sticky bomb, the passenger lept mid-air out of the burning Sultan and hit the road face first. He was just about to get up and then the burning vehicle fell right on top of him killing him instantly. I just thought to myself "You poor bugger."

biggrin.gif

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

WKKT show Just or Unjust is hilarious.

Supah Nick
  • Supah Nick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

One time i was playing gta4 with my cousin, i was on a decent sized building and i couldnt get down. my cousin said he would catch me if i jumped cuz he was at the bottom. so i did, my feet landed smack on his face and we both fell down but weren't hurt we were like LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL lol.gif

BohanThug
  • BohanThug

Niko Bellic went quiet.

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:07 PM

Maybe not the funniest, but I love how Niko starts yelling in a shootout against a bunch of enemies.

"I'll cut off your f*cking head!"

"Mudderf*ckers!"

gtacraziness
  • gtacraziness

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hey can you check my GTA IV montage... Thanks
  • collin131 likes this

gtacraziness
  • gtacraziness

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hey check out my funny montage I made for GTA IV, let me know what you think.. would be appreciated. Peace.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:03 AM

Post your videos here - http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=496726

Don't advertise them in other topics.

RockStarNiko
  • RockStarNiko

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:32 AM

There are so many funny moments

One example that made me LOL recently was I just done the mission Shifting Weight (which was great fun)

Towards the end they go past a hot dog stand and Johnny goes "2 hot dogs please" haha biggrin.gif

Timcatgt5
  • Timcatgt5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

Roman's obsession wth women and titties, jumping off helicopters and tall buildings, shooting people off helicopters and pushing people to the train tracks and watching the train kill them.

AxER
  • AxER

Anarchys New Groove.

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:30 PM

During a TLaD gang war recently three cars full of enemies were chasing me through The Triangle. The funny part, I thought, was that one of their vehicles was a car, the other two were a bus and ambulance. I'd seen the ambulance pull up almost as soon as the fight began, and then I'd backed off, I guess when I escaped in a car the bad guys just took whatever was closest.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

"Roman? Roman, are you sleeping? You fat f*ck!"

BigBadMF
  • BigBadMF

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

Yeah the WKKT show Just or Unjust cracks me up.

"RELEASE.....THE LIONS!"

*ROOOOARRRRR!!!!*

"AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

And the commercial for The Serrated Edge.... "Double-Handed Medievel Jewel-Encrusted Flaming Swords Of Death!" biggrin.gif

Metzger
  • Metzger

Robber

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

I had two funny moments during "Rigged to Blow". First one is a way how Nico reacted, when Faustin told him what kind of cargo he has to deliver, and a second one is how Nico refused Roman's proposition for getting drunk together.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

Judicandus Homo reus qua resurget

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

"hello?"
"I said; HELLO!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users