GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

9,488 replies to this topic
Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (doutee7 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 20:47)
yea why their GTA V cop cars don't look like CVPI and more? only Thing I was dissapointed was the LED lights

Ummm... what?

The Crown Vic is a classic police car, I hope they have them along with the possible caprice we been seeing. I mean the Vic was in the first trailer,
I swear if they go rid of the thing some one will be getting a good ol' country ass whoppin!

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

well the screen with franklin sticking his middle finger to the cop vehicle behind him doesn't look like a crown vic

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (doutee7 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 20:53)
well the screen with franklin sticking his middle finger to the cop vehicle behind him doesn't look like a crown vic

No, it don't. None of the new screens look like they have the Crown Vic in them.

The only time we seen the Crown Vic was in the first trailer...

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Limitless @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 20:54)

No, it don't. None of the new screens look like they have the Crown Vic in them.

SO they did remove it? or are the cop cruisers different?
the white police car on the new screen shot was a Crown Vic("Vapid")
by the way I love Crown vics! they look sexy

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

The white cruiser and the black and white LSPD cars are the same. They are not the same Vapid Cruiser we knew in GTA IV and we do not know that they are even Vapid Cruisers.

Mr.Moffat
  • Mr.Moffat

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (doutee7 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 20:56)

Tbh it was prop just a place holder until they modeled the new police cars, same as how in trailer one they show a police helicopter from 4, but in the new screenshots its different. so ya high chance the crown vic from 4 might not be in the game.

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 21:02)
The white cruiser and the black and white LSPD cars are the same.  They are not the same Vapid Cruiser we knew in GTA IV and we do not know that they are even Vapid Cruisers.

The Black & Whites from trailer #1 looks exactly the same from GTA IV and the closest looking car to the Ford Crown Vic.

As you know the white car (Sheff car from the screenshot) is as large and shaped like the Vic but the grill isn't the same and the hood looks small so I don't believe its based off the Vic.

user posted image

The sheriff car is based more around this vehicle instead of the Crown Victoia:

QUOTE (LAPD 85 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 06:17)
user posted image

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Moffat @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 21:08)

Tbh it was prop just a place holder until they modeled the new police cars, same as how in trailer one they show a police helicopter from 4, but in the new screenshots its different. so ya high chance the crown vic from 4 might not be in the game.

why would they remove crown vic?? NOOO!

doutee7
  • doutee7

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Moffat @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 21:08)

so then what are the new police models from the new screenshots based on?

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (doutee7 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 21:20)
so then what are the new police models from the new screenshots based on?

Chevrolet Caprice PPV

RSAG
  • RSAG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

I wonder why the lightbars are black in those new screens...

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Crown Vic's are so repetitive and annoying now.. I like the new ones better..

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 21:45)
Crown Vic's are so repetitive and annoying now.. I like the new ones better..

New ones? Are you talking about Chevy Caprice?

Fledermausmaster
  • Fledermausmaster

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

Should we write a e-mail to rockstar to change the police car. I mean it can't be this hard to make a decent looking Police car. The modder do it all the time.

JordantheJew13
  • JordantheJew13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (Fledermausmaster @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 22:59)
Should we write a e-mail to rockstar to change the police car. I mean it can't be this hard to make a decent looking Police car. The modder do it all the time.

No. Honestly, why do you guys care so much? Be happy they changed it in the first place. I mean, you haven't even really seen them yet. Besides, there could be tons more! That could just be the main type of police vehicle and there could be a variety of others.

My suggestion is that we should all wait until we know what's actually there.

...and I'm not trying to start anything with anyone or criticizing your idea, I just think maybe we should wait before we all go up in arms against Rockstar.

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:13 PM Edited by Limitless, 13 November 2012 - 11:35 PM.

It really can't be, the problem with with R* is they want to take a real police car and change a few things around so I guess their not taking copy righted stuff.
Its just they always mess something up in the process. The sports cars look 10 times better then the police cars, they could atleast put some effort into all of the cars.

http://gtapolicemods...e.php?i=456&c=1

@JordantheJew13:
You have a point, the emergency vehicles in GTA IV were great and realistic for NYPD. I'm preferably fine with the cars right now, as long as we don't get something that look like they maid it while they
was high on some hard sh*t. I'm around emergency vehicles all the time, sometimes every day and I think R* do a outstanding job with the emergency vehicles for the game it is.

Fledermausmaster
  • Fledermausmaster

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:21 PM Edited by Fledermausmaster, 13 November 2012 - 11:24 PM.

QUOTE (JordantheJew13 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 23:13)

No. Honestly, why do you guys care so much? Be happy they changed it in the first place. I mean, you haven't even really seen them yet. Besides, there could be tons more! That could just be the main type of police vehicle and there could be a variety of others.

...and I'm not trying to start anything with anyone or criticizing your idea, I just think maybe we should wait before we all go up in arms against Rockstar.

Because i love emergency vehicles and the police car is one of the most seen cars in the entire game and they just ruined it. I mean the car looks good but they messed up the hood and the grill.

If i could make 3d models for video games i would ask the developers of Gta V if could make the emergency vehicles for Gta V for free based on your posts in this thread

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

You have to remember though Grand Theft Auto is a game for crime and such, not a emergency services simulator. Can't expect everything but I think R* did
take acknowledgment that the roleplay community is growing and I think their going to add something for uses in theses communities. They did things that
people requested for so I hope they also going to help the roleplay side of GTA.

JordantheJew13
  • JordantheJew13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Fledermausmaster @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 23:21)

Because i love emergency vehicles and the police car is one of the most seen cars in the entire game and they just ruined it. I mean the car looks good but they messed up the hood and the grill.

If i could make 3d models for video games i would ask the developers of Gta V if could make the emergency vehicles for Gta V for free based on your posts in this thread

Yeah, I completely understand that. I love the emergency vehicles too, but to be honest, I think they're fine right now. I mean, there are a couple of things that can certainly be changed, but other than that, I'm mostly concerned with the lights and sounds the police cars make.

But looks do mean a lot as well, I just think they're alright as of now tounge2.gif

Fledermausmaster
  • Fledermausmaster

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (JordantheJew13 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 23:38)

Yeah, I completely understand that. I love the emergency vehicles too, but to be honest, I think they're fine right now. I mean, there are a couple of things that can certainly be changed, but other than that, I'm mostly concerned with the lights and sounds the police cars make.

But looks do mean a lot as well, I just think they're alright as of now tounge2.gif

I think i am overreacting. It's just the CVPI is my favorite car and i always wanted to have one. But sadly don't have enough money to import one so i have to drive them in video games.

But maybe the have something to surprise us.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 19:36)
The police cars sort of have the LSPD from San Andreas feel.. But I can care less if cop cars are gay since they would be chasing US. f*ck the police!

This
The current police cars look badass

Also LEDs suck

JordantheJew13
  • JordantheJew13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Fledermausmaster @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 23:43)

I think i am overreacting. It's just the CVPI is my favorite car and i always wanted to have one. But sadly don't have enough money to import one so i have to drive them in video games.

hahaha yeah it's alright, the thing is though, they can't just put a CVPI in the game, it has to be a spinoff because the game is fictional, as you probably already know, and they don't use any real cars, so they have to recreate all of the vehicles they put into the game. I think the police cars are pretty cool, and its nice to have a bit of a change from GTA IV.

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 23:43)
Also LEDs suck

I'm going to have to disagree with you their. LED lights are bad ass when they are realistic! If they have multiple flash patterns and isn't overly bright then they are way better then what GTA has right now.

Fledermausmaster
  • Fledermausmaster

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (JordantheJew13 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 23:45)

hahaha yeah it's alright, the thing is though, they can't just put a CVPI in the game, it has to be a spinoff because the game is fictional, as you probably already know, and they don't use any real cars, so they have to recreate all of the vehicles they put into the game. I think the police cars are pretty cool, and its nice to have a bit of a change from GTA IV.

Maybe i get used to it and if not theres probably a pc version in the works.

xRescue2x
  • xRescue2x

FireFighter

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

If you ask me, I think that they're all coming along just fine. It's an open world crime game entitled Grand Theft Auto. If that doesn't tell you that it's not an emergency game, I don't know what will.

JordantheJew13
  • JordantheJew13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Fledermausmaster @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 23:49)
QUOTE (JordantheJew13 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 23:45)

Maybe i get used to it and if not theres probably a pc version in the works.

That's very true, and then you can have real crown vics to drive around tounge.gif

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Discussion strictly for Fire and EMS vehicles is up!

http://www.gtaforums...entry1061925634

Air out what y'all want the Fire and EMS vehicles to be like...

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (xRescue2x @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 00:06)
If you ask me, I think that they're all coming along just fine. It's an open world crime game entitled Grand Theft Auto. If that doesn't tell you that it's not an emergency game, I don't know what will.

This too

ff3127
  • ff3127

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (chokeslamcena @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 02:43)
QUOTE (XCOM LS @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 01:41)
@USAPatriot - The top of the car says "03". Its just backwards. Why would a sheriff vehicle, or ANY law enforcement vehicle, say PD on the roof?

Because R* don't want all the cars to have the same number, so having PD makes sense (unless they're able to do some mad random number generator thingy where all cars have unique numbers)?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned yet (at least that I can see) that in one of the screenshots Michael is rappelling down the side of the FIB building and you can see the Police cars in the car park beneath him..?

EDIT: This one:

user posted image

Anyone else think that may be a fire truck at junction, its red and about truck length sneaky2.gif panic.gif panic.gif

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Its hard to tell if that is a fire truck or not. If it is then it looks more or less like a ladder truck due to its length.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users