» «
Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

8,784 replies to this topic
jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:51 AM Edited by jackjenkins, 20 April 2014 - 08:56 AM.

I've been off this week so I've been playing a lot more than normal...

0_0.jpg

Traffic stop in the Vinewood Hills.

0_0.jpg

Two vehicle RTC in Baytree Canyon.

0_0.jpg

Suspect tasered after they attempted to flee their vehicle during a routine traffic stop.

0_0.jpg

Single vehicle pursuit brought to a forced stop in La Mesa, two suspects killed.

0_0.jpg

FIB and LSPD joint task force stopped this truck full of narcotics in Mission Row, one suspect killed, one officer wounded.

0_0.jpg

Road block in Little Seoul with officers conducting vehicle searches in connection with a missing person case.

0_0.jpg

Vehicle known to be used for drug smuggling stopped by FIB & LSPD joint task force.

0_0.jpg

Vehicle collision with police cruiser on Capitol Blvd, further investigation discovered driver to be DUI.

0_0.jpg

211S at LS Gun Club see units respond code 2.

0_0.jpg

Shootout after traffic stop results in 3 suspects killed.

0_0.jpg

Gang violence on Grove Street, two out of the ten first responding officers were injured, nine gang members were killed, a further ten arrested.

0_0.jpg

Routine traffic stop leads to officer down and a manhunt for the suspect, later found in a nearby building.

0_0.jpg

Pursuit ends in shootout, one suspect killed.

0_0.jpg

Vehicle pulled over for reckless driving sees suspect diagnosed with cardiac arrest.

0_0.jpg

Vehicle with damaged windshield stopped on La Puerta Freeway.

0_0.jpg

This pursuit ended when the suspect vehicle ran out of gas.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Vehicle suspected of weapons trafficking results in one officer and three suspects killed.

0_0.jpg

DUI driver drives the wrong way around the Los Santos International Airport's Terminals.

0_0.jpg

RTC outside the El Burro Heights Fire House.

0_0.jpg

Aftermath of vehicle pursuit.

0_0.jpg

Suspects caught after attempting to use bus as get away vehicle.

0_0.jpg

Major incident declared in Pillbox Hill after multiple civilians found down with unknown causes.

0_0.jpg

Officers approach an armed suspect in formation.

0_0.jpg

Police close the freeway near El Burro Heights after a body is found, causing huge tailbacks.

(Side note: I got a 5 star wanted level for blowing up all the vehicles with a grenade launcher in that last scene)

• The Quench, Raavi, Yan22 and 5 others like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

Vote freedom, vote Scooter.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:17 PM

I would have been disappointed if you didn't blow them all up.

• jackjenkins likes this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:14 AM

Now seven months into GTA Online and Rockstar still hasn't fixed the simple glitch where emergency vehicles still go code three even when nobody is in it. Additionally, the Unmarked Cruiser is still nowhere to be found in GTA Online and this is all alongside the fact that we still can't keep our damn police cars. My hatred for Rockstar strongly continues. /Rant

• Officer620 and LightningLord411 like this

Sanchez14
  • Sanchez14

Special Purpose Force (SFU-1)

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:47 PM

Now seven months into GTA Online and Rockstar still hasn't fixed the simple glitch where emergency vehicles still go code three even when nobody is in it. Additionally, the Unmarked Cruiser is still nowhere to be found in GTA Online and this is all alongside the fact that we still can't keep our damn police cars. My hatred for Rockstar strongly continues. /Rant

Are there any petitions and such to update the ability to store police vehicles? We just need to get the point across to them. They're keeping some glitches because they don't negatively impact the gameplay, and I don't see how giving us the ability to store cruisers would do that either. That aside, I have noticed that the police interceptor occasional spawns at some stations. It generally does this if you're currently in a police vehicle, or died near one after having a wanted level. I usually do this at te station in East Los Santos, directly South of the Olympic Freeway.

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:09 PM

https://support.rock...alo-into-Online

• Sanchez14 likes this

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

I think the police cars in GTA V are too fast. Today I was driving my comet flat out and one of them managed to ram me on a straight. WTF a fully modified comet can't out race a police car and yet it can out race an adder if there's bends because it handles better. Why rockstar did you make it impossible to escape in slower cars like the blista. If you have a two star wanted level then you can just hide in an ally.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

I've actually managed to escape in a bicycle. You must be doing something wrong.

• Raavi, Yan22 and Sanchez14 like this

Sanchez14
  • Sanchez14

Special Purpose Force (SFU-1)

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by Sanchez14, 27 April 2014 - 08:37 PM.

I think the AI police are able to obtain greater speeds. Don't get me wrong though, the interceptor can fly

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:38 AM

OOO sh*t hi guys woow I can't believe it I havn't been here in a long time and I havn't played GTA V in a very long time. I wouldn't guess this when GTA V got released. This is mostly due

to the cause of that we aren't able to put any vehicle we want in our garages in GTA ONLINE. Man I missed those days I remember I had a tank, Lazer jet, Buzzard, and all those police vehicles that spawned on single player but not in GTA ONLINE in my garage. Those days were the best I remember I used to leave my buzzard open on the street and let players go in and as they are flying I kick them out of the helicopter in mid-air :devil:  :devil:  hahaha had some seriously good laughs. To bad now, WHY ROCKSTAR, WHY? took all the fun out, :cry: :cry:

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:01 AM

I think the police cars in GTA V are too fast. Today I was driving my comet flat out and one of them managed to ram me on a straight. WTF a fully modified comet can't out race a police car and yet it can out race an adder if there's bends because it handles better. Why rockstar did you make it impossible to escape in slower cars like the blista. If you have a two star wanted level then you can just hide in an ally.

its a rubberband effect on the AI side of things... the further you get away,there just be back behind you just as fast.. R* need to let us store our police cars (without having to mod) all i pretty much drive now are Police Vehicles lol

Spoiler

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:27 AM

OOO sh*t hi guys woow I can't believe it I havn't been here in a long time and I havn't played GTA V in a very long time. I wouldn't guess this when GTA V got released. This is mostly due

to the cause of that we aren't able to put any vehicle we want in our garages in GTA ONLINE. Man I missed those days I remember I had a tank, Lazer jet, Buzzard, and all those police vehicles that spawned on single player but not in GTA ONLINE in my garage. Those days were the best I remember I used to leave my buzzard open on the street and let players go in and as they are flying I kick them out of the helicopter in mid-air :devil:  :devil:  hahaha had some seriously good laughs. To bad now, WHY ROCKSTAR, WHY? took all the fun out, :cry: :cry:

I hear ya buddy...

0_0.jpg

Those were the days :(

Cheers!

• doutee8 likes this

TaikaJamppa
  • TaikaJamppa

Crackhead

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

Hey guys, where do I find the police riot???

PLEASE don't tell me the only way is to have a wanted level... :miranda:

Erm

the mission in poleto bay, the heist at the bank, you can hijack it there and drive it off, fail the mission, press exit and then drive to a garage.

Other than that....Wanted level.

That's for offline, yea, one can be found in ONLINE at Del Perro police station (The one near the Vespucci Beach), but IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SAVE IT IN YOUR GARAGE WITHOUT MODDING OR GLITCHES.

I hear ya buddy...

0_0.jpg

Those were the days :(

Cheers!

I'm glad SOMEONE had the chance to enjoy the good times... Myself, I got GTA so f**king late that I never could get a cop car in my garage ;( Not forgetting the helicopters, tanks and all other fun-to-drive-and-destroy-stuff-with-vehicles...

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 05 May 2014 - 03:45 AM.

Oh, how much more I would love and play GTA Online if I could have more fun times like these in GTA Online: 

Black Unmarked Cruiser Squad with friends.

0_0.jpg

My Cruisers

0_0.jpg

The favorites

0_0.jpg

7/10 of my garage contained Emergency vehicles before stupid Rockstar took them all away.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Yan22 and doutee8 like this

TheExcapeArtist
  • TheExcapeArtist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:55 AM

What is your favorite Emergency vehicle?

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:23 AM

The Police Bike.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:41 AM

The LSPD Vapid Stanier.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

I don't have a all time favorite but the Unmarked vehicles are my favorite - Unmarked Cruiser, FIB Buffalo, FIB Suburban.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:42 AM

The Interceptor (with cosmetic and performance upgrades)

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

The Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (1998-2011). Followed by the Ford Taurus PI (2013).

Cheers.

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

Undercover Cruiser! :lol:

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:35 PM Edited by Raavi, 05 May 2014 - 11:46 PM.

Did another patrol couple of hours ago and my oh my started of good.

Was parked sitting on the side road after having pulled over a woman in a minivan for a minor traffic violation when all of a sudden this dark-ish grey sedan comes speeding down the road heading straight towards the intersection. I decide to leave the traffic stop for what it is and fire away sirens blaring in the direction of the grey sedan. Seconds later the briefest chase in the history of chases comes to an abrupt end (or so I thought), as the sedan had smashed into another vehicle. Thinking "that sh*t must have killed the guy" I hit the breaks and jump out to go investigate, just before reaching the driver side the car it smashed into disappears into thin air (because.. science), anyway I tap triangle to get to guy out of his car when all of a sudden, the guy which I'll from henceforth refer to as William, Willy for short  woke up out of nowhere and busted out of there smoking tyres and all. I bring up my trusty sidearm and manage to get off a few shots, one of which punctured the left rear tyre. But Willy, totally unfazed by any of this just keeps heading north. I run back to my car, jump in and start chasing Willy again. Willy now westbound towards Vinewood out of nowhere decides to torpedo his car into an oncoming city bus and jump out on to meet his impending doom on foot. Surprised by this sudden turn of events I approached the collision site and was greeted by what was the cause of his sudden decision to rid himself of his vehicle; It appeared I was a better marksman than I thought as in addition to his rear left tyre, his rear right and front right tyre were blown to bits. But I couldn't gloat too long because Willy the tenacious son of a bitch he was still was banking it down the sidewalk, now heading northbound again. Not interested in bruising my thump chasing this guy on foot I hop back into my squad car, speed off and slam the breaks just in front of Willy. Willy caught completely off-guard tripped in true slapstick fashion and kissed the pavement. Deciding that was the end of it I pull out my Taser and end the story of Willy.

Also, did a patrol down near gang-infested area but that's a story for another time.

• Yan22 and lokdogiv like this

Yan22
  • Yan22

Bounty hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 May 2014 - 10:41 PM

I don't have a lot of time to play, but I managed to do a short patrol the other day, with my white unmarked cruiser. I love it.

0_0.jpg

• lokdogiv likes this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:08 AM

Anyone here ever play Midnight Club: LA? A huge group of that games community came together who wanted to drive police cars in this game. They emailed Rockstar, made YouTube videos, created petitions and more and it eventually worked. Thanks to the big push the community made, Rockstar developed a police car pack for Midnight Club: LA's final piece of DLC. Anyone here interested in making a similar push to solve the lack of emergency vehicles in GTA Online, lack of being able to store them, and how they completely screwed over the pretty big community of Online GTA Police Role-players?

I've heard of a few people who created community posts on Rockstar Social Club and sent a few emails but we should come together for a big push. The community did it for Midnight Club: LA and we can do it for GTA: Online.

• FATMANYOU2, Sanchez14 and lokdogiv like this

TheGoodSgtScooter
  • TheGoodSgtScooter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:16 AM

Anyone here ever play Midnight Club: LA? A huge group of that games community came together who wanted to drive police cars in this game. They emailed Rockstar, made YouTube videos, created petitions and more and it eventually worked. Thanks to the big push the community made, Rockstar developed a police car pack for Midnight Club: LA's final piece of DLC. Anyone here interested in making a similar push to solve the lack of emergency vehicles in GTA Online, lack of being able to store them, and how they completely screwed over the pretty big community of Online GTA Police Role-players?

I've heard of a few people who created community posts on Rockstar Social Club and sent a few emails but we should come together for a big push. The community did it for Midnight Club: LA and we can do it for GTA: Online.

https://www.change.o...d-on-gta-online Petition for what you want.

• FATMANYOU2 likes this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:02 AM

https://www.change.o...d-on-gta-online Petition for what you want.

I don't really think that that Petition will get anywhere as it is poorly formatted and has unrealistic requests. It requests the attention for the CEO of Rockstar Games whom of which will likely never see that petition. For it to receive the proper attention, it would need to be addressed to the GTA Online development team at Rockstar Games. Also, the call for emergency vehicle customization is pretty far fetched. We need to create all of these things (Petition and other criteria) unified from GTA Forums so it is a bigger push the ensure we get Rockstars full attention, in my opinion.

• lokdogiv likes this

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:11 AM Edited by lokdogiv, 07 May 2014 - 06:16 AM.

^^^^ in regards to R* implementing access and storage to all police & emergency vehicles..IMO will eventually come into play,otherwise why would they have body modification options for the Vapid Cruiser (Interceptor) 2 diff spoilers,2 skirts,2 hoods,2 rear bumpers and ability to add turbo bpt and change wheels aswell,it's not like you see Police Cars driving around with these body options,like you would see a Stratum with a rack and closed sun roof,then one with racks & open sun roof,you don't see any different variations of body's with the cop cars ,just the one.. So just makes me think it's been coded into the game for future use... At LSC.. I hope

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
  • thetimkiller99 likes this

mishun2002
  • mishun2002

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hey everyone In India I spotted a police car called Invader I LOVED it

Puppetmaster36
  • Puppetmaster36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:54 AM Edited by Puppetmaster36, 08 May 2014 - 03:57 AM.

Quick question what side arm do you guys use to role play the Taurus pt92 similar to LA PD's Beretta 92fs or the HK p200(combat pistol)?

jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

I've let my xbox live expire, partly because of how poor GTA:O is, partly because I rarely play anymore, and partly because I'm about to go traveling for a few months. All that being said I'd certainly get back into it if I could play like the earlier days of online... Chasing down bounties in these bad boyss    :miranda:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think there will be a public services DLC, BUT at the rate of time its taking R* to put out even the most anticipated (announced since before launch) and high profile DLC I think we're gonna be in for a very, very long wait.

@puppetmaster36 In levels of increasing seriousness I use the nightstick, taser, combat pistol, pump shotgun and the carbine. Which one depends on what the other guys holding and what backup I have  :miranda:

FATMANYOU2
  • FATMANYOU2

Keep It 100

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:51 AM Edited by FATMANYOU2, 09 May 2014 - 12:53 AM.

I'm glad to hear that someone is down! I remember when we first began sending Rockstar request for change to the Police and Ems vehicles lighting system along with the vehicles it self. The forum stood so strong. I know we can push for the ability to purchase a Police pack, myself I think it would be awesome! I really would like to have the ability to play the other side of the law with a uniform on and not be gunned downed. I know GTA 5 had a bounty hunter and border deal, but it was not the same. I want the real experience on GTA: Online and single player. Rockstar did listen to our concerns, now it's time to put another buzz in their ear.

• Yan22, SimsDaniel916 and Sanchez14 like this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users