Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

9,692 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:20 AM Edited by Militia, 21 March 2014 - 11:40 AM.

Probably with grille or bumpers with a 0 or a 1.  I know the Unmarked Cruiser I have that is in Franklin's hanger CAME WITH those metal bars NOT on the vehicle.  I'd imagine with putting a 0 or a 1 in Bumpers or Grille it's remove them.  Just experiment...

I've tried that, 0 & 1 doesn't seem to work on removing it from the Marked & Sheriff.

I don't really bother with those vehicles.  I only like the Unmarked Cruiser as it's more of a rarer item to me as the Sheriff and Police Cruiser can be found all over, even without a wanted level, or just a low 1 star level.  The Unmarked Cruiser is only found in one location at night, and if you never would know that...It's only obtainable in one or two missions...All in all, the only four police vehicles in GTA V that interest me are the Unmarked Cruiser, Police Buffalo, FIB Buffalo, and Police Riot.  The Police Transporter is decent, too, but it's not really needed if you have a Police Riot which is more more armored and can stand a whole f*ck ton more gun fire.  Transporter is so weak compared to the Riot...

@ForeverPast: Anymore things you experimented with for the police vehicles?  Also, care to give a picture of the Police Buffalo without skirts and front/back bumpers?  I want to compare that to the regular Police Buffalo.  I wasn't aware that you can do such things for the Police Buffalo - It's pretty cool to know you can also do that stuff to it!

I'll get a picture up as soon as I'm done with my current project.

The Sheriff Cruiser lacks the small lightbar in the upper front windshield, the standard Marked Cruiser has them though.

Currently testing out options to see if the Sheriff Cruiser can be equipped with them.

Also testing to see if the Unmarked Cruiser's full length lightbar that's in it's front windshield can replace the small two piece lightbar in the standard Marked Cruiser's front windshield. It would look good, especially when the Marked Cruiser's roof lightbar is removed.

Nice!  Keep me updated! :)  Also, let me know about the Police Riot stuff if you tried anything with that as well.  Besides color change, armor upgrade, and BP tires, which I know it already can do.  Mostly the lightbar or other hidden features that you can change.  Oh, and you cannot change the tires at all, either...Only to BP.  Not even Custom Tires work...

So with this save editor, does it allow you to spawn cars? Or just edit the cars appearance?

And finally does it have cheats?

Yes.

With the save editor, you can even have cars saved at helipads. If the vehicle is lost or abandoned, a new copy of it will spawn back at the helipad.

Also if you're currently in a vehicle, you can change what it is and/or it's stats.

Cheats, yes. Able to adjust your money, ammo, skill levels etc.

As well there is a god mode, but it shuts off when you switch characters & you can still die from high drops.

If you like invincibility, it's far better than the god mode code you enter in-game, the editor version doesn't have a time limit.

LOL, so funny that people just want to pay 60 dollars for a game to access cheat codes.  Why not playing the game and getting good at it....?!

I use the editor SOLELY for the spawning and modding of vehicles that are unmoddable inside LSC.  Nothing more.  All that money is easy to get with stocks and playing the game to 100% completion.  Stats are simple to get to 100/100 with some time.  Ammo is simple once you have money, just make a stop at Ammunation.  The editor was literally useless for me besides spawning and modding vehicles where there is no possible way to do unless you have a save editor.  All that other nonsense is easy enough in-game...

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:49 AM Edited by Foreverpast, 21 March 2014 - 11:49 AM.

Other than some addtional vehicle modding options, the only other feature I'd like in the editor is a "no wanted" status that could be turned on or off.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:57 AM Edited by Militia, 21 March 2014 - 11:58 AM.

Other than some addtional vehicle modding options, the only other feature I'd like in the editor is a "no wanted" status that could be turned on or off.

Is that what those stars are for in Character tab of the editor?  LOL

Didn't even know that.  I thought those were for loading your game either with 0 stars (normal) or 1-5 stars (as if you wished).

The wanted system is annoying, surely, but it still doesn't bother me to go off road for a minute or two to lose a 1 or 2 star wanted level.  Even 3 is pretty easy to lose just going off road.  4 and 5 is difficult, but it's easy to go into a subway tunnel or something to lose them, so I don't really mind police.  I won't use that wanted star stuff in the editor either nor God Mode.  Don't need it...

EDIT:  Oh, I read you wrong, I thought you meant that was already IN THE EDITOR, but you just wish it was?  Ok, I got it now, lol

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:00 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 21 March 2014 - 02:06 PM.

EDIT:  Oh, I read you wrong, I thought you meant that was already IN THE EDITOR, but you just wish it was?  Ok, I got it now, lol

Yeah, other than finding new stuff about the vehicles, I find it fun to assist AI cops when they're pursuing someone.

But because of how strict the wanted system is, I can't do anything but block suspect cars for the AI police.

If I act out against criminal civilians (running them over, shooting, punching, etc.) at least one star is earned.

With all the awesome police vehicles & mod variations, it'd be kinda fun to team up with AI police & chase to down fleeing suspect vehicles & actually helping once they're stopped without getting wanted stars. I did it quite a bit in GTA:SA, the PC version had a "no wanted" code.

But the save editor for this game does have toggle god mode & wanted level adjusters, so I can't imagine toggle "no wanted" being to hard to add.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

We can only hope.  Hazard updates every few weeks and adds in new features...AND features from the past.  Back on version 2.0.0.7 he also had the three character's marina dock slips in the editor, whereas now on the current version he doesn't have those inside it.  But, they aren't really needed unless you want to store the Submersible at the Marina Dock like my friend likes to do.  He hates not being able to do this on new versions of the editor since it's not inside the editor.  But if you want to store any boats you can just spawn the boat in the water and pull it up to the dock and park it there, and you got yourself a boat stored.

Also due to Rockstar's wackass coding, Michael's hanger to this day STILL doesn't work in the editor.  The 4 car garages are there, as is all three character's helipads, but only Franklin and Trevor's hangers work.  Michael's hasn't worked in the existence of this editor due to some wackass coding on Rockstar's end with that hanger.

I mean, think about it...Why is after 1.11 the items inside F's hanger centered? (like they should be, and always should have been) but why is Michael's hanger's items still jammed up against the wall?  Rockstar honestly released a faulty hanger and seems like themselves can't even fix Michael's hanger.  Not sure what is up with them.  Even Michael's safehouse causes glitches, freezes, duplications, etc.  Michael all together is glitchy in GTA V unlike F and T.

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:38 AM Edited by SocalZHP, 22 March 2014 - 04:39 AM.

Couple more shots of the slick-top cruiser. Looks nearly identical to actual LAPD cars with the grill lights shot out lol. Pretty sure you can't remove them through the save editor. Thanks to Foreverpast for the help with the lightbar.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Yan22
  • Yan22

Bounty hunter

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

I made one too, it's pretty awesome.

0_0.jpg

Now it would be awesome to have the interior lightbar juste like the unmarked. :D

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by Militia, 22 March 2014 - 04:25 PM.

I like the light bar on the FIB Buffalo the most, but in general, I like the Unmarked Cruiser, Police Buffalo, and FIB Buffalo the most out of all police vehicles for just cruising around and using the LED lights.  The Police Riot can't be looked past, either.

Riot is a beast and takes over 3,000 SMG bullet rounds to even cause it to smoke, and it takes 3 or 4 sticky bombs for it to blow up as well...

These are my four favorite police vehicles in GTA V in this order from best to worst:

1. Police Riot (This can only get a color change, armor upgrade, and BP tires)

2. FIB Buffalo (This can only get a color change, armor upgrade, BP tires, and license plate change)

3. Police Buffalo (This can get full engine mods + everything else)

4. Unmarked Cruiser (This can get full engine mods + everything else)

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:45 PM

Is it possible to obtain a slicktop Police cruiser aka Ford Taurus?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:47 PM

Is it possible to obtain a slicktop Police cruiser aka Ford Taurus?

I'd like to answer your question, but idk what you mean?  The police vehicles in GTA V are the only vehicles you can obtain.  With a save editor, you can simply remove, or add features on them.  You can't spawn vehicles that aren't in the game to begin with...

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

Sorry, i meant the Police cruiser with the hood/bodykit mods encoded in the game files. I know you could do those things and engine mods, but through the editor, could you remove the lights on top? What about the push bar? If so what are the codes for that?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

Sorry, i meant the Police cruiser with the hood/bodykit mods encoded in the game files. I know you could do those things and engine mods, but through the editor, could you remove the lights on top? What about the push bar? If so what are the codes for that?

Yeah, read above.  I posted this information above for the Police Interceptor.  ForeverPast, I believe, specified what you gotta do to remove the pushbar and lightbars on top.  They Sheriff Cruiser can do the same thing.

The Unmarked Cruiser also can remove the pushbar.  Mine doesn't have it on it.  But, tbh, when I spawned the Unmarked Cruiser for Franklin's hanger, it simply came WITHOUT the pushbar.  I didn't manually remove it or anything like that with the advanced options in the editor.

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

Oh ok. Thanks! Didnt know they used the same codes.

I was under the impression that those posts only refered to just the car in the picture, the Crown Vic and not the Taurus.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:09 PM

Oh ok. Thanks! Didnt know they used the same codes.

I was under the impression that those posts only refered to just the car in the picture, the Crown Vic and not the Taurus.

Oh, is the "Taurus" the Interceptor?  I am not good with real life vehicles, don't even know what a Taurus is!

If you want to know the Police Interceptor, the boxy-er looking vehicle, and not the longer shaped Police Cruiser:

Front Bumper 001 = Custom Front Bumper 1
Front Bumper 002 = Custom Front Bumper 2
Rear Bumper 001 = Custom Rear Bumper 1
Rear Bumper 002 = Custom Rear Bumper 2
Skirts 001 = Custom Side Skirt 1
Skirts 002 = Custom Side Skirts 2
Hood 001 = Custom Hood 1 (hood with intake scoop)
Hood 002 = Custom Hood 2 (hood with dual Triple-Intakes)
Spoiler 001 = Low Level Spoiler
Spoiler 002 = High Level Spoiler

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by CSUdude, 22 March 2014 - 06:23 PM.

Yes. Thanks again for the reply. The Interceptor is ridiculiously fast for a police car, even before mods. I jus wanted to see if it was possible to create an "undercover" look that removes the front bar and roof lights. :)

Sorry i wasnt clear. Jus in case someone else brings it up again in the future:

Interceptor = Ford Taurus lookalike = rounded more sleek body design
Cruiser = Ford Crown Victoria lookalike = boxy shape (same body as the taxi cab)
Buffalo = Dodge Charger lookalike
  • Militia likes this

Chargr
  • Chargr

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

So with this save editor, does it allow you to spawn cars? Or just edit the cars appearance?

And finally does it have cheats?

Yes.

With the save editor, you can even have cars saved at helipads. If the vehicle is lost or abandoned, a new copy of it will spawn back at the helipad.

Also if you're currently in a vehicle, you can change what it is and/or it's stats.

Cheats, yes. Able to adjust your money, ammo, skill levels etc.

As well there is a god mode, but it shuts off when you switch characters & you can still die from high drops.

If you like invincibility, it's far better than the god mode code you enter in-game, the editor version doesn't have a time limit.

Thanks, sold GTA V a month ago, may have to pick it up for this. Makes Police RP much better. Especially if you can spawn the cop cars much easier, and the god mode.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:01 AM

I have a probable reason as to why we never see police cars or police officers patroling the streets apart from scripted chases/shootouts.

I am currently browsing through the GTAV 'popcycle.dat' file and I have come to an interesting conclusion. There are two values in particular that caught my eyes. These values are 'PercCopCars' and 'PercCopPed' which govern the frequency of police spawning. Looking through most 'POP_SCHEDULE:' entries, have the afore mentioned values at either set at a one (1) or zero (0). I believe this to be the reason police do not spawn. I did also discover that in the 'MISSION_ROW' section the 'PercCopCars' entry is at two (2). This is near the bus/light-rail interchange loop and the police station where the impound garage is.

I will continue to examine this file for any other clues that may be relevant.

What do you think?

Cheers. :colgate:

• Yan22 and Militia like this

PSN-TrooperJ119
  • PSN-TrooperJ119

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Hello all, I am fairly new to this forum. I wanted to say that I enjoy all of the post that I have read in this thread. I would like to tell you a little about myself and my crew. 

Call me TrooperJ, I am a state Trooper here on the East Coast. I have been playing GTA5 online since day 1. I recently have been inspired to create a LEO crew to give the members something more than the role playing experience. If you visit my social club page, you will see that I have many different crews, most of them pertain to law enforcement. However, with the amount of real life work load I take on as a State Trooper, I have not been able to promote and recruit as much as I would like.

I have created a crew called LSPD Fusion Center, which you can find at www.lspdfusion.weebly.com

There you can read more about the crew and how it operates. I hope that many of you will find interest in this crew, considering that we are one of the only crews that truely conducts LEO based gameplay and methods using free roam. The fusion center was developed to give other players that are interested in playing as a LEO the ability to find information of abusive players, interesting things around the city, and things that you feel is important. 

I look forward to meeting all of online, and welcome you to the LSPD Fusion Center. You can find me on social club by searching TrooperJones119. 

Totes Ma' Goats.

• LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:33 AM

Hello all, I am fairly new to this forum. I wanted to say that I enjoy all of the post that I have read in this thread. I would like to tell you a little about myself and my crew. 

Call me TrooperJ, I am a state Trooper here on the East Coast. I have been playing GTA5 online since day 1. I recently have been inspired to create a LEO crew to give the members something more than the role playing experience. If you visit my social club page, you will see that I have many different crews, most of them pertain to law enforcement. However, with the amount of real life work load I take on as a State Trooper, I have not been able to promote and recruit as much as I would like.

I have created a crew called LSPD Fusion Center, which you can find at www.lspdfusion.weebly.com

There you can read more about the crew and how it operates. I hope that many of you will find interest in this crew, considering that we are one of the only crews that truely conducts LEO based gameplay and methods using free roam. The fusion center was developed to give other players that are interested in playing as a LEO the ability to find information of abusive players, interesting things around the city, and things that you feel is important. 

I look forward to meeting all of online, and welcome you to the LSPD Fusion Center. You can find me on social club by searching TrooperJones119. 

Totes Ma' Goats.

Interesting! Might check it out! :^:

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

What is the name of the lightbars from gtav, such as led and other.

led lightbars.

flashing lights appeared on cruiser, intercepter and suv.

rotating lights.

jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

0_0.jpg
Shots were fired following a felony stop as part of a joint operation between LSPD and the FIB to cut drug supply in the Pillbox Hill area. Three suspects were killed.

0_0.jpg
A serious RTC in the Grand Senora Desert occurred when a caravan rolled over onto an overtaking motorcycle, crushing the motorcyclist. Local officials are still baffled as to how this tragic accident happened.

0_0.jpg
The FIB responded to mixed reports of shooting in the Mission Row neighborhood, following an investigation the victim had committed suicide after battling depression.

0_0.jpg

Another South Los Santos resident was killed by police after failing to following the officers instructions whilst being arrested for illegal possession of a firearm.

0_0.jpg

A vehicle pursuit ended after the fleeing suspects were halted at a road block on the La Messa bridge. LSFD paramedics were dispatched to treat an officer with a gunshot wound.

0_0.jpg

Officers evacuated Legion Square after responding to a suspiciously abandoned car, following a thorough search the scene was made safe and the vehicle impounded.

0_0.jpg

Officers patrol Vespucci Beach on foot, leaving their vehicle on the sidewalk.

0_0.jpg

An air ambulance was called out to transport a patient who was found down with suspected neck injuries.

0_0.jpg

A gang shootout occurred just a block away from the Davis police station. Two suspects were killed, five more were arrested.

0_0.jpg

A drunk driver knocked over a cyclist killing them instantly in the Grand Senora Desert before committing suicide on scene.

• SocalZHP, Yan22, Ben73 and 2 others like this

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

Is it just me or did they get rid of the LS Sheriffs SUV?

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

Get on 4 and 5 stars, remain on 4 and 5 stars and see if it appears.  It probably appears...It's gotta...If they actually removed it, then the police are easy as sh*t cuz the only troubles I would have is the NOOSE FIB SUV and their retard perfect accuracy...Although, it's never a problem in my bulletproof Police Riot.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

Get on 4 and 5 stars, remain on 4 and 5 stars and see if it appears.  It probably appears...It's gotta...If they actually removed it, then the police are easy as sh*t cuz the only troubles I would have is the NOOSE FIB SUV and their retard perfect accuracy...Although, it's never a problem in my bulletproof Police Riot.

No, I still see the FIB SUV's but I haven't seen an LS Sheriffs SUV in a while.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

You mean BLAINE COUNTY Sheriff SUV.  It's not Los Santos...That is only where the FIB SUV spawns.  You gotta go to Blaine County, over in Sandy Shores to see the Sheriff SUV....

Puppetmaster36
  • Puppetmaster36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

We need a police dlc.
  • Officer620, jackjenkins and TheExcapeArtist like this

jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

We need a police dlc.

Better yet a public services DLC

Missions and more random encounters/ npc pursuits to join in on.

Doesn't need to add many more police vehicles just make them more easily accessible, say through a side mission LCPDFR style. 

Add a ladder truck and squad truck for the fire dept. and fix it so the engines have different numbers like the police vehicles.

Of course plenty of different uniform styles and accessories.

And finally although unlikely an ELS setup fully controllable with a weapon wheel style interface 

Unfortunately this is probably going to stay a dream  :r*:  

• TheExcapeArtist likes this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

(-人-)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:55 AM

Whats the Body style number for the Smooth top, Light-barless Cruiser? Thanks

NYPDunit7
  • NYPDunit7

LCPD officer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:38 PM Edited by NYPDunit7, 10 April 2014 - 04:40 PM.

If somebody can reply to me, what is the name of those police lights that appeared in gta v.

if someone give me the names of the lightbars.

1.LED.

2,rotating lightbar.

3,hidden emergency flashing lights.

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:03 AM

If somebody can reply to me, what is the name of those police lights that appeared in gta v.

if someone give me the names of the lightbars.

1.LED.

2,rotating lightbar.

3,hidden emergency flashing lights.

If you want the models they're based off of, I think the LED lightbar is based off of a model made by Whelen, the rotating bar is based off of an MX7000, and the hidden lights I'm not sure.

@Argonaut the code for the slicktop cruiser is 34 (hood number)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users