Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

10,450 replies to this topic
Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

My garage now consists of only two cars. F*ck Rockstar... If they don't want people glitching in police cars then it should be allowed in GTA Online like the GTA Online community wants. Don't think I'm even going to play GTA Online anymore.

But with the update....it isn't

I mean, c'mon you can take a Stanier and with a bit of creativity pretend it's an undercover car, right? Or take a cop car and use it till you get bored or it gets destroyed, you just can't garage it

The Stanier is just not the same. Whack some new rims and a cop horn on it and it just feels "wannabe" to me. I'm with Slim on this one. You can store police vehicles in story mode, why not online? It's just stupid. 

I haven't been online to check my garage yet, but I have a feeling I will have nothing as they were all police vehicles...

Cheers!

Turn it around. Let's say instead of cop cars, they deleted supercars or sportscars. That's the risk you take though with glitched vehicles. People said on here that R* would fix it and people replied that oh no they didn't, you were meant to keep the SUV

Then R* went and did 1.06. At the end of the day, it's ther game, their rules. If they don't want people to have cop cars, they can (and did) do that, if they remove the Adder with 1.07 then that's fair game...but the forums may crash from all the whining.

I'll be blunt here though, Even LCPDFRmods have said that the emergency service fans are less than 1% of people on GTA. Why, from a business viewpoint would R* cater to that 1%, rather than the 99% they can get more money off of?

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

rip emergency services vehicles in garages

rip customizing them

This sucks. 

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

rip emergency services vehicles in garages

rip customizing them

This sucks. 

They are still in the game though. You can still get them, just not customize them.

On a different note, is it me seeing things or did 1.06 actually put cop cars patrolling more? I passed two while cruising in a Surfer (well, going flat out but) going down the freeway

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

My garage now consists of only two cars. F*ck Rockstar... If they don't want people glitching in police cars then it should be allowed in GTA Online like the GTA Online community wants. Don't think I'm even going to play GTA Online anymore.

I mean, c'mon you can take a Stanier and with a bit of creativity pretend it's an undercover car, right? Or take a cop car and use it till you get bored or it gets destroyed, you just can't garage it

I patrol in public matches, *ssholes intentionally try to steal my cruisers or my other cars and throw them into the ocean, blow them up, etc... So doing that is near impossible...

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Commission of End of Watch Clan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by CTUDirector, 19 November 2013 - 10:26 PM.

We, the emergency services clans are attempting to petition Rockstar and possibly get these features back! We'd like you to help us. Either sign this petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-allow-emergency-vehicles-to-be-stored-customized-and-insured-on-gta-online?share_id=hLIULEhfnl&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Or send out this email to [email protected] or [email protected]

• Subject: Allow Emergency Vehicles To Be Stored, Customized, and Insured on GTA Online‏
  • This is important to many people who play GTA Online. We are a strong and loyal community who utilize GTA Online as a tool to roleplay and educate others about emergency services. We do not do this to defy the system.

We would like you to enable us to store, customize, and insure the emergency vehicles so that we can keep on roleplaying on GTA Online and not be forced to find another venue to do so.

We would like to see roleplaying clans all over GTA Online grow and help make the GTA Online community a better place, or more like real life. 

We've already adapted to the in-game police being constantly on, so this is not so much an issue. We'd just like to continue doing what we do best.

We urge you to change your policies based on these key issues:

1. -Enabling us to do as this petition suggests would allow you to grow the GTA Online community even farther.
    2. -Enabling us to do so would allow us to use your game as a venue for educating the youth of the world, or even just the United States.
    3. -Enabling us to do so would prevent anybody in these communities from trying to glitch or circumvent the system in place to protect us.
    4. -Without changing said policies, you force us to protest or leave your game and lose interest in using any future Grand Theft Auto franchise  game to do what we love to do.

We know you are just as upset as we are, and we'd just like to see some action on the subject. Do this as you want. 

• LawEnforcer99 likes this

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:44 AM

Someone let me know if they fix it to where we can have our Emergency Vehicles back in our garages... Until then, im likely going to go back to Liberty City until they fix it.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

Wow. :(

So no more interesting/exciting alterations from the standard apperance of patrol cars. Yet another reason to not play GTA:Online (could be considered a nail in the coffin for GTA:O). Online gaming has never interested me.

Cheers.

Puppetmaster36
  • Puppetmaster36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:04 AM

Guess it's gunna be single player from now on and GTA 4 online.

Crazyman2389
  • Crazyman2389

In Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

Signed that petition even though I don't have XBL I still think it would be a great addition so when I do get it I can enjoy playing as a cop so to speak.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

The Stanier is just not the same. Whack some new rims and a cop horn on it and it just feels "wannabe" to me. I'm with Slim on this one. You can store police vehicles in story mode, why not online? It's just stupid. 

I haven't been online to check my garage yet, but I have a feeling I will have nothing as they were all police vehicles...

Cheers!

At the end of the day, it's ther game, their rules. If they don't want people to have cop cars, they can (and did) do that

Why, from a business viewpoint would R* cater to that 1%, rather than the 99% they can get more money off of?

The sad, sad truth. It's a shame you'd like to run with Rockstar's point of view. 

I can see where they are coming from, and I respectfully disagree.

Cheers!

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

Cheers!

At the end of the day, it's ther game, their rules. If they don't want people to have cop cars, they can (and did) do that

Why, from a business viewpoint would R* cater to that 1%, rather than the 99% they can get more money off of?

The sad, sad truth. It's a shame you'd like to run with Rockstar's point of view. 

I can see where they are coming from, and I respectfully disagree.

Cheers!

It's a about making money at the end of the day though. If 'running with Rockstar's PoV' means we get paid DLC/updates for V and Online and a GTA 6 and a Bully 2 and other games, then yes I will pick that side as it means more money and more games in the future..

Also, it was said by R* yesterday that the stored tanks/buzzards and cop vehicles were causing server stabiity issues when stored and customized and that is the reason for the change and deletion.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I've signed that petition even though I've already gave up on GTA5 and GTAO. Good luck getting those features but this is R* you're dealing with so don't expect it to happen.

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

We, the emergency services clans are attempting to petition Rockstar and possibly get these features back! We'd like you to help us. Either sign this petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/rockstar-games-allow-emergency-vehicles-to-be-stored-customized-and-insured-on-gta-online?share_id=hLIULEhfnl&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Or send out this email to [email protected] or [email protected]

• Subject: Allow Emergency Vehicles To Be Stored, Customized, and Insured on GTA Online‏
  • This is important to many people who play GTA Online. We are a strong and loyal community who utilize GTA Online as a tool to roleplay and educate others about emergency services. We do not do this to defy the system.

We would like you to enable us to store, customize, and insure the emergency vehicles so that we can keep on roleplaying on GTA Online and not be forced to find another venue to do so.

We would like to see roleplaying clans all over GTA Online grow and help make the GTA Online community a better place, or more like real life. 

We've already adapted to the in-game police being constantly on, so this is not so much an issue. We'd just like to continue doing what we do best.

We urge you to change your policies based on these key issues:

1. -Enabling us to do as this petition suggests would allow you to grow the GTA Online community even farther.
    2. -Enabling us to do so would allow us to use your game as a venue for educating the youth of the world, or even just the United States.
    3. -Enabling us to do so would prevent anybody in these communities from trying to glitch or circumvent the system in place to protect us.
    4. -Without changing said policies, you force us to protest or leave your game and lose interest in using any future Grand Theft Auto franchise  game to do what we love to do.

We know you are just as upset as we are, and we'd just like to see some action on the subject. Do this as you want. 

Signed it, I think ill start a thread to urge others to sign it aswel. Good job finding or making this petition whichever you did. Gta players are too smart and if R* doesnt listen to us we will find another way, whatever it takes dont give up on GTA O yet guys!

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

I've given up with GTA:O.  It's not even that fun tbh.  It feels more like a job than GTA IV where it was really just hop in, free roam, kill each other, race etc.  This one had a good concept but it's just not as fun, especially now where clans can't even function properly thanks to R*.

jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by jackjenkins, 23 November 2013 - 11:56 PM.

I luckily was able to keep one of my three Sheriff SUVs by the chance that it had been destroyed on my last session before the 1.06 update and I hadn't made the claim. I can still claim on the insurance and exit and enter games with my character still spawning in it, however I can't renter my garage nor LSCustoms. If I want to use another of my personal vehicles I just have to blow it up and leave it on the insurance menu.

0_0.jpg

I have sent R* the following email and I welcome anybody to copy it.

After much time was spent improving the appearance of the police vehicles in GTA:V, why have you made it near impossible for them to be used? As a console player I was excited for the opportunities for roll play which I had seen many a time performed on GTA:IV:LCPDFR (which I'm told is the most popular IV mod). I thought the ability to adapt the Sheriff SUV was you giving us what we, the GTA public service community, wanted but now you have taken the one small slither of opportunity you gave us and now we have nothing.

I am of the opinion that your zero tolerance approach to having risk free access to police vehicles is because you have plans for a public service DLC, however many of my peers doubt this and have in fact downed their controllers due to their dissatisfaction.

I like hundreds of others have signed a petition asking for you to re-implement easier/ personal access to emergency vehicles and if you could consider this appeal I believe you may just redeem the satisfaction of many of the GTA community.

Below is a statement that is being passed around GTA communities in the hope of you further understanding our wishes.

Many Thanks

Below I posted the above suggested email, but there is no point in me posting that here as it is right above.

I can only hope for change or DLC, in the which case...

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Thanks!

• CTUDirector likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:43 AM

Have any of you had any luck modding police vehicles after patch six.

Cheers.

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:11 PM

Ummm... Ok. On the Southern San Andreas Super Autos Website, they changed the Cheval Fugitive to a new name: The Vapid Fugitive. Are there any visual changes to the car? The Fugitive in my garage is still listed as Cheval Fugitive, not Vapid Fugitive. Anyone else notice this?

lspdstanier
  • lspdstanier

Los Santos PD

• Members

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

i know this topic was discussed a while ago, but i cannot get any of the undercover cruisers to spawn at the bus/train station.

TxBountyHunter
  • TxBountyHunter

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

What do you guys think would be best for a LSFD Battalion Chief's truck. I'm thinking either all red Granger with red wheels, and a brush guard, or a fully lowered red Sandking, red wheels and a brush guard still, with a bed cap.

Puppetmaster36
  • Puppetmaster36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:56 AM Edited by Puppetmaster36, 30 November 2013 - 01:11 AM.

What do you guys think would be best for a LSFD Battalion Chief's truck. I'm thinking either all red Granger with red wheels, and a brush guard, or a fully lowered red Sandking, red wheels and a brush guard still, with a bed cap.

I think if your going to be in the country side than go with the sand king but if you will be in the city mostly than the granger.
  • lspdstanier likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:43 AM

i know this topic was discussed a while ago, but i cannot get any of the undercover cruisers to spawn at the bus/train station.

Were any patches installed onto your console over the last few days?

Cheers.

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

I'd go with the Granger, and no red wheels. Just alloy

lspdstanier
  • lspdstanier

Los Santos PD

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by lspdstanier, 30 November 2013 - 05:23 PM.

Were any patches installed onto your console over the last few days?

Cheers.

not that i know of. i actually got one to spawn at 21:14 last night

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

Seems we can only patrol in singleplayer now...

jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

@TxBountyHunter    I used the Sheriffs Granger back when we could mod it  :/

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063798968

I also spent a little time making a little Fire House setup: Engine 32, Ambulance 32 and Battalion 32 stationed at Davis Fire House.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Engine 32 and Battalion 5 respond to 'man stuck in fence' Del Perro

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Thanks for reading  :colgate:

P.S I'm already fed up with the sirens haha

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:14 AM

@TxBountyHunter    I used the Sheriffs Granger back when we could mod it  :/

http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063798968

I also spent a little time making a little Fire House setup: Engine 32, Ambulance 32 and Battalion 32 stationed at Davis Fire House.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Engine 32 and Battalion 5 respond to 'man stuck in fence' Del Perro

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Thanks for reading  :colgate:

P.S I'm already fed up with the sirens haha

The sirens were just a copy and paste from GTA IV. Only 'SIREN_1' was changed (I've modded GTA IV).

Puppetmaster36
  • Puppetmaster36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

I read a forum a while back and some one said "Have you noticed that all the characters in the loading screen are relevant except the female officer arresting Lacy Jonas." That person also said "could this mean this could be a protagonist in a public safety dlc?" Also in a comment in a YouTube lcpdfr video I was watching some one asked the person who posted the video "Do you think Rockstar would ever do some sort of law enforcement dlc for GTA 5? The uploader responded with "from what we have heard yes they will make it a dlc." What do you guys think about this?

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

I read a forum a while back and some one said "Have you noticed that all the characters in the loading screen are relevant except the female officer arresting Lacy Jonas." That person also said "could this mean this could be a protagonist in a public safety dlc?" Also in a comment in a YouTube lcpdfr video I was watching some one asked the person who posted the video "Do you think Rockstar would ever do some sort of law enforcement dlc for GTA 5? The uploader responded with "from what we have heard yes they will make it a dlc." What do you guys think about this?

Sounds interesting. Do you have a link you could share?

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

LCPDFR set the standard. R* should learn from the PC modding community.

Puppetmaster36
  • Puppetmaster36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

The comment about relevant characters should be in here also lcpdfr users discussing a GTA 5 lspdfr dlc. http://www.lcpdfr.co...a-v-police-dlc/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users