» «
Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

9,481 replies to this topic
Puppetmaster36
  • Puppetmaster36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:43 AM Edited by Puppetmaster36, 15 November 2013 - 05:52 AM.

Yeah, I would use the security uniform for sherriff. Play with Trevor go to binco or discount store. Go to the hats and select no hat. That way you get the stupid helmet off. That also works with the HP uni.

Thanks for the responses you guys have been very helpful.

Puppetmaster36
  • Puppetmaster36

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:46 AM Edited by Puppetmaster36, 15 November 2013 - 05:51 AM.

Where or how do you get the Unmarked Cruiser Online?

You have to know or mod the game yourself.

Alternatively, you can drive an unmarked cruiser around it's story mode spawn point (the U-turn under the bridge), and one will usually spawn there.

Cheers!
So this works online too? Also do we need a unmarked cruiser to spawn one?

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

LOL just found something funny, if a Police Officer commandeer's a Fire Truck online, they will use the Water Cannon as a weapon!

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:29 AM Edited by lizardman563, 17 November 2013 - 05:38 AM.

Just a little something I did.

0_0.jpg

Homage to a great guitarist and songwriter.

0_0.jpg

ETA: Fire Department?

0_0.jpg

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

0_0.jpg

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

How are people modding police vehicles? And can you do the same with ambulances and fire engines? 

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:32 AM Edited by lizardman563, 17 November 2013 - 07:53 AM.

How are people modding police vehicles? And can you do the same with ambulances and fire engines?

By doing something that I shouldn't be doing and don't recommend that you do. 

And I'll test it out and post the results here. 

ETA: Tried with ambulance. Don't know if the orange is new, not familiar with ambulance livery. 

0_0.jpg

I did manage to change the license plate though. 

0_0.jpg

Got a nifty firetruck, too. 

0_0.jpg

Custom plate and all.

0_0.jpg

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

Thanks for replying. 

Really unfortunate that people have to resort to that to do such cool things. Thanks for the warning as well. 

On a sidenote, there are three ambulances in the game. That's one of them. Interesting how you could only change the license plate considering what you could do with the other emergency vehicles. 

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:16 AM Edited by lizardman563, 17 November 2013 - 08:21 AM.

Yeah no problem. I love the emergency and commercial vehicles in this game and it's a true shame that you can't customize them normally, because some of combinations are very cool. I'll eventually do this with all of them and post pics here. As for the ambulance, I believe that the amount of options I had with the LSPD interceptor and sheriff's cruiser may be an indicator that R* began working on customization options for police vehicles but eventually scrapped the idea. 

This is just something I did real quick. Looks nice if you ask me. If only I could remove those cab decals and put normal rims on this one.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:23 AM Edited by PhillBellic, 17 November 2013 - 12:29 PM.

Yeah no problem. I love the emergency and commercial vehicles in this game and it's a true shame that you can't customize them normally, because some of combinations are very cool. I'll eventually do this with all of them and post pics here. As for the ambulance, I believe that the amount of options I had with the LSPD interceptor and sheriff's cruiser may be an indicator that R* began working on customization options for police vehicles but eventually scrapped the idea. 

This is just something I did real quick. Looks nice if you ask me. If only I could remove those cab decals and put normal rims on this one.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Looks good. Have you tried matte black (or any matte colour) to hide the decals/signs on the sides?

Cheers.

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Does the Sheriff's Cruiser only have a Primary Paint or does it have a Secondary Paint too? If so, could you make one that is Black & White and post photo's of it on here? Question: If you get the GTA V App, will it change the Plates on Emergency Vehicles you can't customize too? I hate having to have the app just to change the characters on your license plate.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by lizardman563, 17 November 2013 - 06:01 PM.

Does the Sheriff's Cruiser only have a Primary Paint or does it have a Secondary Paint too? If so, could you make one that is Black & White and post photo's of it on here? Question: If you get the GTA V App, will it change the Plates on Emergency Vehicles you can't customize too? I hate having to have the app just to change the characters on your license plate.

I'll test the Sheriff's cruiser out and post the results here. I think it may only have a primary color however.

As for the app, it will only change the plates of your personal vehicle, gta online vehicle, or whatever vehicle your character was last in. (so long as it isnt an emergency services vehicle) it's a weird system. 

ETA: Tried to make the cruiser black and white. This was the result. As suspected, it's only got one color. (The wheels also changed but that is beyond my control)

0_0.jpg

Looks good. Have you tried matte black (or any matte colour) to hide the decals/signs on the sides?

Cheers.

No but I will try that. 

ETA: Didn't get a pic but sadly the logo is still visible, as the blue part that the logo is on is permanent and cannot be changed.

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Can you remove the pushbar on the Unmarked Cruiser when you mod it, also when you mod it, can you give the Police Cars armor, bulletproof tires, tint, and performance parts upgrades?

Grand Cannon
  • Grand Cannon

Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

Can you remove the pushbar on the Unmarked Cruiser when you mod it, also when you mod it, can you give the Police Cars armor, bulletproof tires, tint, and performance parts upgrades?

I don't know about the pushbar but, you can give it armor, different wheels, tint, performance, etc...

gtablt
  • gtablt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

Has anyone actually decently roleplayed online?

The best one I've patrolled with so far is the San Andreas Law Enforcement Group (SAFE).  Run by the same guys who did the LCPD Force, so they've been around since 2008.  They've racked up tons of awards for professionalism and realism, and they are still my favorite.  It is considerably harder in GTA V, but they've managed pretty well so far. :)  

palomino highlands
  • palomino highlands

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

lock this sh*t

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

I have a clan LSSD Los Santos Sheriff Dept. we have been more doing city patrol lately but our sergeant+'s drive white unmarked crown vics and or black and white slicktop crown vics. Our lower ranks dependig on the patrol can drive Black and White chargers which is usually what I drive and even sometimes the unmarked charger.

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:44 PM

Well, if you are interested in patrolling, let me know, send me a message! I have a State Trooper clan, and then my friend has an LSPD clan, and another has one based around the LSSD, so we all patrol together and try to make it realistic. But i'm always looking for more players!

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 18 November 2013 - 05:32 PM.

lock this sh*t

I have a clan.r.

The last time someone advertised for a crew/clan this topic was deleted...
  • Officer620 likes this

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

lock this sh*t

I have a clan.r.

I wasnt saying come join my clan I answered this mans question he asked if anyone had a clan and I said yes. Not once did I say hey come join LSSD, even if the topic gets deleted oh well, its not much of use anymore anyway.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

lock this sh*t

I have a clan.r.

even if the topic gets deleted oh well, its not much of use anymore anyway.

The fact that people are still coming here means it's a use for some people.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

lock this sh*t

I have a clan.r.

even if the topic gets deleted oh well, its not much of use anymore anyway.

The fact that people are still coming here means it's a use for some people.

Even though discussion in this topic has slowed wouldn't it be better if this topic could remain open.

Any question about the emergency vehicles would be in one topic rather than scattered around the forum in dozens of topics. My 2 cents.

Cheers. :)

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

Can you glitch the Military Barracks Semi into your garage?

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:58 AM

Can you glitch the Military Barracks Semi into your garage?

Trying to do so with the regular Barracks. It seems the entrance animation is too long. No luck so far.

Cheers!

UP9390
  • UP9390

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

F*ck... WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SHERIFF'S CRUISER AND SHERIFF'S SUV?

jackmap
  • jackmap

#1 FCV hater and proud of it! :)

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by jackmap, 19 November 2013 - 01:36 PM.

F*ck... WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SHERIFF'S CRUISER AND SHERIFF'S SUV?

Bad News: It's been patched. Even mine disappeared and now they can not be modified anymore... :(

EDIT: At least when I tried to use the Sheriff's SUV at the customs it said it could not be modified and both of the ones that I did modify were deleted from my garage. :(

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:23 PM

My garage now consists of only two cars. F*ck Rockstar... If they don't want people glitching in police cars then it should be allowed in GTA Online like the GTA Online community wants. Don't think I'm even going to play GTA Online anymore.

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

My garage now consists of only two cars. F*ck Rockstar... If they don't want people glitching in police cars then it should be allowed in GTA Online like the GTA Online community wants. Don't think I'm even going to play GTA Online anymore.

But with the update....it isn't

I mean, c'mon you can take a Stanier and with a bit of creativity pretend it's an undercover car, right? Or take a cop car and use it till you get bored or it gets destroyed, you just can't garage it

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

But with the update....it isn't

I mean, c'mon you can take a Stanier and with a bit of creativity pretend it's an undercover car, right? Or take a cop car and use it till you get bored or it gets destroyed, you just can't garage it

The Stanier is just not the same. Whack some new rims and a cop horn on it and it just feels "wannabe" to me. I'm with Slim on this one. You can store police vehicles in story mode, why not online? It's just stupid. 

I haven't been online to check my garage yet, but I have a feeling I will have nothing as they were all police vehicles...

Cheers!

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Exactly. Why use a crappy wannabe outdated civilian car when Rockstat could easily add the Unmarked Cruiser in GTA Online. We're going to have to get a petition or do something to get rockstars attention.

motosyko
  • motosyko

xXx

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

Did they fix the sirens staying on in MP?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users