Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

8,781 replies to this topic
BesottedOrb
  • BesottedOrb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Found a 'Icognito Cop Car' a white SUV with a guy in it, he yelled LSPD and pulled a shotgun when I pulled him out of the car.

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by flyer2359, 05 October 2013 - 08:43 PM.

0_0.jpg

This car. I am in love with this car. If it's not in Online, I think I will die a little bit inside.

Cheers!

By the way, I did die inside. A lot.

Cheers!

Yeahhhh I was wondering how you were going to take it, my heart died a little inside when we found out how f*cked Cops N Crooks is. Along with Rock * making it harder for the online RP community. 

Yeah, R* effed over RP communities by not allowing cops cars to spawn like they normally do.

I'm hoping it gets fixed for all modes, not just free roam since a lot of clans used to use TDM.  

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

The only thing that pisses me off is not being able to turn police off even in private match wtf.

It wouldn't be fair to everyone else. In private matches you can gain money  & rank. So why would they make it easy for you with the cops not around to get that stuff??

There's missions without police, so they would turn all of the missions that have police like convenience store robberies off as well.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Hey guys, where do I find the police riot???

PLEASE don't tell me the only way is to have a wanted level... :miranda:

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Hey guys, where do I find the police riot???

PLEASE don't tell me the only way is to have a wanted level... :miranda:

Erm

the mission in poleto bay, the heist at the bank, you can hijack it there and drive it off, fail the mission, press exit and then drive to a garage.

Other than that....Wanted level.

Goolf
  • Goolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

I HATE AMERICAAAAAAAA

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

I've lost all hope of being able to wear a police uniform online as well. 

Cheers!

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Cheers!

I lost hope for that one a long time ago. Very little hope is left for the role-play community in whole.

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:35 AM Edited by JWitfield, 06 October 2013 - 08:42 AM.

There is a mission around lvl 30 called into the wild that you can play that 1 side is bad guys and the other side is cops..

The cop side use police cars and the heli from what I have seen...

There is no time limit on the game but if you kill the someone on the other team they are dead..

But you can replay this mission over and over...

EDIT
This is for online..

Plus there is no police on it..

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by Bladerskb, 06 October 2013 - 03:47 PM.

Cheers!

I lost hope for that one a long time ago. Very little hope is left for the role-play community in whole.

You are all looking at this wrong. You are looking in the wrong direction.

You should all be looking at the direction of rockstars so called content creator.

If its truly a fact that you can create any missions as Rockstar has claimed.

Then creating police missions will be easy.

Not just creating police missions. With the ability to create playlist.

You can actually create an entire story line that has a purpose.

You can create traffic stop missions.

You can create a mission with 3 traffic stops and one of the stops leading you to a lead on the location of a meth lab.

Where you are to serve a search warrant.

You could create police stake out missions.

You could create police pursuit missions. 

you could created police robbery missions.

you could create police hostage missions. 

you could create police hold up missions.

you could create police terrorist missions.

you could create police prisoner transport missions.

you could create police sting missions.

you could create police drug bust missions.

you could create police undercover missions.

you could create police civil disturbance missions.

You could interweave these missions together.

Where you have a mission with traffic stop, stake out, prisoner transport.

and you could weave these missions into a underlining story.

For example lets say someone created 20 police missions in a playlist that has an underlining story that leads up to a terrorist attack that have to stop.

The possibilities are endless if Rockstar does this right. IT would replace the need for any pc mod.

It would even be better than Gta IV lcpdfr mod.

All you need to right now is to email [email protected] and ask them about their content creator!!!!

Maybe, Maybe. Rockstar made it this way so you will create the police role playing content yourself.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by UP9390, 06 October 2013 - 04:56 PM.

-_- my online character has been deleted a second time... Screw this! Going back to Liberty City and continuing to patrol there, let me know if they give us any Police stuff. Rockstar you have severely screwed up on GTA V. If anyone that has PS3 that wants to patrol on IV, add me: LCPD-UNIT-0056.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Cheers!

You should all be looking at the direction of rockstars so called content creator.

Maybe, Maybe. Rockstar made it this way so you will create the police role playing content yourself.

Yes, but we likely won't see the Content Creator for a few months considering that there focus is fixing the many bugs that are in GTAO. 

Then, when we finally do get the Content Creator it will be only races and Deathmatches and we will likely need to wait a few more months to be able to use the content creator for role-plays.

Not sure about anyone else but I was expecting some kind of way to role-play on day one as the three year wait for GTA V has used up all of my patients. 

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

Even with the content creator, i want free mode to be roleplayed... Not having to start up a mission

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:24 PM Edited by Bladerskb, 06 October 2013 - 06:38 PM.

Cheers!

Yes, but we likely won't see the Content Creator for a few months considering that there focus is fixing the many bugs that are in GTAO. 

Then, when we finally do get the Content Creator it will be only races and Deathmatches and we will likely need to wait a few more months to be able to use the content creator for role-plays.

Not sure about anyone else but I was expecting some kind of way to role-play on day one as the three year wait for GTA V has used up all of my patients. 

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

Well rockstar said a few weeks. I personally believe by wednesday all the bugs will be figured out.

The only outstanding bug right now is the loss of character, money and game progress(rank).

I think we will see the initial content creator by the 20th.

Then heists by the end of November, according to the list Rockstar put out.

The real content creator might come Christmas time or early 2014

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Bladerskb, 06 October 2013 - 06:34 PM.

Even with the content creator, i want free mode to be roleplayed... Not having to start up a mission

you mean police side missions in free-roam? I could now see it being a problem or interference to the overall goal that rockstar wants in online.

Think of the griefers we have now? I can't even take a car to simeon without getting f*cked with.

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Ive lost hope in everything

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by PhillBellic, 07 October 2013 - 01:59 AM.

-_- my online character has been deleted a second time... Screw this! Going back to Liberty City and continuing to patrol there, let me know if they give us any Police stuff. Rockstar you have severely screwed up on GTA V. If anyone that has PS3 that wants to patrol on IV, add me: LCPD-UNIT-0056.

I haven't even left Liberty City (well I went to LS for a fortnight long 'holiday'). Even if I wanted to go online all these problems that users are experiencing it's just not worth it. Do you feel that Grand Theft Auto V should have been called Grand Theft Auto IV: Los Santos?

Cheers.

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

Going back to Liberty City and continuing to patrol there, let me know if they give us any Police stuff. Rockstar you have severely screwed up on GTA V

because they made Grand Theft Auto and not Police Sim 2013?

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:35 AM Edited by Drewster327, 07 October 2013 - 09:36 AM.

Some close up looks at the Police RIOT0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

Anyone notice some of the Police Buffalo's have Spoilers?0_0.jpg

blvckkk
  • blvckkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

what kinda narc ass nigga wants the cops to have better whips smh

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

I'm actually surprised that Rockstar have not included vigilante in this GTA.
Imagine how realistic it'd be.

I downloaded LCPDFR a while back for my GTA 4 and after a while, it completely corrupted my system and I was unable to delete/reinstall, so I just said screw it and played on my Xbox instead.

Maybe not a billion USD will be made but if Rockstar would design a 100% police roleplay game, I'd put money on them making millions.

It's not expensive to do so, just take out the missions in IV or V and change the cops, edit crimes, take out all of the story stuff and add in some small features.

Wallah, LSPDRP.

And yes, I do mean viola.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

This is generally how I get around online now:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Cleval Fugitive isn't too bad either. The front looks better than the rear though.

0_0.jpg

Cheers!

Esco23
  • Esco23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by Esco23, 07 October 2013 - 05:35 PM.

edit: never mind just read the last page, does anyone know the glitch to save FIB cars in garage?

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

You cant save the FIB ones to my knowledge but they spawn commonly at the satellites just like in SP.

The top SUV is the sheriff one painted black, which is savable.

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Going back to Liberty City and continuing to patrol there, let me know if they give us any Police stuff. Rockstar you have severely screwed up on GTA V

because they made Grand Theft Auto and not Police Sim 2013?

How the hell does asking for Emergency Vehicles to actually spawn, Uniforms, and immunity against the AI Police make it into a simulator, or an option to turn off the AI Police? Im not asking for handcuffs, not asking for ability to write tickets, dumb moron.

eric_21
  • eric_21

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

anyone tried to get the NOOSE helicopter?

hitnrunposter
  • hitnrunposter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I've moved the GTA V Emergency Vehicle Locations Guide to its own thread. If you have any more additions or changes please direct them to the new thread so as to keep clutter down in this one.

Also, as a special bonus treat for you all I have some notes on "rare" police vehicle spawn behavior at the Strawberry Ave Transit Terminal (on Strawberry Ave just south of Adam's Apple Blvd, under the Olympic Freeway)

The first note is that police vehicles only appear to spawn in the bus loop at night, between 1900-0700 hours. Having figured this out, I spent an entire game night getting vehicles to spawn in the bus loop to determine if there was a pattern to the spawns. I determined that there wasn't one, but that the same five vehicles will spawn randomly at the bus loop. Below is a list describing each attempt I made at spawning a rare police vehicle and what actually appeared:

-Police Cruiser (Interceptor style)

-Police Buffalo

-Police Bike

-Unmarked Cruiser (Black)

-Police Transporter

-Police Transporter

-No car

-Police Transporter

-No car

-No car

-Police Buffalo

-Unmarked Cruiser (Grey)

-Police Buffalo

As you can see, the Police Bike (once in a game night) was the most rare vehicle to spawn in the bus loop with the Unmarked Cruiser the second most rare (twice in a game night). The Buffalo and Transporter tied for third most rare vehicle type, spawning three times each during the game night. The Police Cruiser (Interceptor) was the most common to spawn at the bus loop (no suprise there), having spawned four times during the game night.

I also discovered that the easiest way to get the vehicles to spawn here was to drive down Capital Blvd, across the LS river bridge to Popular St. then make a U-turn and come back down Capital to Strawberry Ave. Almost each time I did this, a police vehicle of some type spawned at the bus loop.

Hopefully these observations help. Good luck and happy hunting.

• MLMA9 likes this

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Seeing as its called Grand THEFT Auto then surely the focus has to mainly be on crime?!

HOWEVER, i think we SHOULD be allowed to store Emergency vehicles in our garages, and vigilante be available.

I think the whole cops and robbers thing isnt huge but something that would be fun to have online as a change from the norm of criminal activities. Personally i would love to mince around in the Police Cruiser that I have upgraded smashing into Crims all over LS OR even in a much welcome Hunter... flying through the skies of LS offering airborn support for fellow Lawmen on the ground.

iSpyMike
  • iSpyMike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

I guess the main thing that irks me is that we're not asking for a whole new game mode. We're asking simply for freemode to be more accepting for roleplaying. It's very easy to do, and I hope Rockstar makes it so that we can roleplay soon

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users