11,136 replies to this topic
CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Commission of End of Watch Clan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 AM

Just thought of something interesting,

While wearing the CHP outfit, hop on a police bike and see if there are vigilante missions.

I am just troubleshooting here.

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:10 AM Edited by Drunkpolice, 17 September 2013 - 12:12 AM.

While wearing the CHP outfit, hop on a police bike and see if there are vigilante missions.

Doesn't work...

Also, someone mentioned if the CHP uniform provides you police immunity from wanted stars - Needless to say, this is not the case in GTA V. It serves no purpose other than role playing as a cop. It's confirmed there are AI police officers responding code 3 to random calls, and if you take down the crook they chase after, non-lethal, they will thank you for it. 

Wait till Online - your authority will not go unrecognized.

• CCarvalho224 likes this

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

Doesn't work...

Also, someone mentioned if the CHP uniform provides you police immunity from wanted stars - Needless to say, this is not the case in GTA V. It serves no purpose other than roleplaying as a cop.

It is still kind of cool, I hope there are other police uniforms eventually though. DLC? Because I'm the head of a police department in a role playing clan and that would be boss.

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by Drunkpolice, 17 September 2013 - 12:17 AM.

Well, keep it in mind that Red Dead Redemption did allow players to choose a variety of law enforcement outfits - - Sheriffs, Federal Agents, Marshals - - along with police themed ranks that floats above your character's head online. Hopefully Rockstar is generous enough to follow this concept for GTA Online, a variety of LS Police, Sheriffs, Correctional Officers, Federal Agents, SWAT outfits....or a DLC at the very least, My wallet is ready for it ....

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

Well, keep it in mind that Red Dead Redemption did allow players to choose a variety of law enforcement outfits - - Sheriffs, Federal Agents, Marshals - - along with police themed ranks that floats above your character's head online. Hopefully Rockstar is generous enough to follow this concept for GTA Online, a variety of LS Police, Sheriffs, Correctional Officers, Federal Agents, SWAT outfits....or a DLC at the very least, My wallet is ready for it ....

That kind of functionality would be highly regarded in my mind.

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

gtaluva
  • gtaluva

KMG-365

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

I enjoy how there is firefighters riding on the tailboard of the engine, as unrealistic as that is these days. I do however, really enjoy the actions of the medics. Their actions look realistic, up to a certain point, but moreso than I assumed they would be.

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:46 AM Edited by jdowning, 17 September 2013 - 12:51 AM.

I enjoy how there is firefighters riding on the tailboard of the engine, as unrealistic as that is these days. I do however, really enjoy the actions of the medics. Their actions look realistic, up to a certain point, but moreso than I assumed they would be.

Yeah, I just noticed that about the medics when I was making that video... making notes and everything. But I wonder if they do actually revive someone.

Lifeguard vid

UCO Secretary-General
  • UCO Secretary-General

Caring since winter of 2010

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

Yeah, I just noticed that about the medics when I was making that video... making notes and everything. But I wonder if they do actually revive someone.

Lifeguard vid

I couldn't quite hear the audio but, was that a siren I was hearing coming from the SUV?

Cms
  • Cms

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

Hello everyone just had some questions does anybody know for sure that in Gta 5 you will be able to pull people over and ticket them also will you be able to run people's names for warrants etc and arrest them how realistic will it all be?
Thanks head of time!

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

Lifeguard vid

I couldn't quite hear the audio but, was that a siren I was hearing coming from the SUV?

yes - sirens, same as all other emergency service sirens!

UCO Secretary-General
  • UCO Secretary-General

Caring since winter of 2010

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:59 AM Edited by UCO Secretary-General, 17 September 2013 - 12:59 AM.

Lifeguard vid

yes - sirens, same as all other emergency service sirens!

Ok cool, also have you found the dodge charger yet?

gtamann
  • gtamann

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

All police sirens,firetruck,life guard,ambulance, they all have the same siren :/

HOAXi
  • HOAXi

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:06 AM

Not perfect but what an improvement. Wow. The whole scene overall has been greatly improved.

gtaluva
  • gtaluva

KMG-365

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

Are there lifeguards anywhere that staff the vehicle or are they just parked somewhere?

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

Well, I'm never leaving this topic until I finish the story. Front page is nothing but endgame spoilers. 

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

has anyone ever found the undercover cop car? lol it is in the strategy guide but nowhere to be found

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

has anyone ever found the undercover cop car? lol it is in the strategy guide but nowhere to be found

No one has found it yet. It is very elusive and it might be possible that it is either in a mission or online only. People are looking for it, trust me. I will be, tomorrow.

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

HELLO THERE!

I have just joined this forum, but I have been looking at the content on this forum everyday for some time, I have to say everything on this particular forum topic is fascinating. I have seen stuff that has disappointed me but then I was just immediately reassured. For example, LSPD or BCSD responding code 3 too an indecent, if I'm in my cruiser and I see a cruiser or an ambulance hauling ass, Ill simply code 3 with them till we get too the scene and help out. I have watched youtube videos that have said if your in a police vehicle and listen to the radio you can here a location where something is going down and if you go to it that actually is happening. I am not sure if thats complety confirmed?? Drunkpolice seems to know alot about what we wont have in this game [vigilante missions] :[ So hello everybody im LawEnforcer99 and I hope to get along with you guys.

• CCarvalho224 likes this

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

i hope the buffalo isn't just online either

xRescue2x
  • xRescue2x

FireFighter

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

Are there lifeguards anywhere that staff the vehicle or are they just parked somewhere?

I believe there's a station in Vespucci. Regarding the police vehicles, I would like to see the regular old rotator bar, as well as to know if the Emergency Service Vehicles are customizable.

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

Looks like the Lifeguard SUV has the same lame lights from GTA IV but oh well, I don't really think I'm going to be cruising around in that too much anyway.

Not perfect but what an improvement. Wow. The whole scene overall has been greatly improved.

That is pretty badass and a quite realistic response, a multiple fire trucks and an ambulance response. Awesome, tomorrow can't come soon enough although I have found 1 major problem with the game. WTF am I going to do 1st?!?!?!

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

That was amazing. Really improved from IV. The way the apparatus arrives is so realistic. Ambulance after engines. Hopefully Online will be alot better

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by Drunkpolice, 17 September 2013 - 01:26 AM.

I believe there's a station in Vespucci. Regarding the police vehicles, I would like to see the regular old rotator bar, as well as to know if the Emergency Service Vehicles are customizable.

A majority of LS Police and Sheriff Vapids ( let's not forget the paddy wagon too,) are stocked with rotatory light bar, along with a beautiful light reflection/patterns. There are also LED light bars too, so it's a mix of both.

No, Any vehicles that are government, city or police, cannot be customized. However, you can keep them in your safe house garage and it will repair damage. You can take a civilian vehicle to a shop, and add a cop horn, which is basically the same horn police vapid uses ...

xRescue2x
  • xRescue2x

FireFighter

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

Well, that sucks. But at least you can customize the plate to an "SA EXEMPT" category for those types.

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

If its not found soon Ill just pray that maybe its a cheat.

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

Nope, there is no cheats for police vehicles, as far as i know.

Lower Wanted Level
R1, R1, O, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left

Raise Wanted Level
R1, R1, O, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right

Explosive Melee Attacks
Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, O, O, O, L2

Drunk Mode
Triangle, Right, Right, Left, Right, Square, O, Left

Fast Run
Triangle, Left, Right, Right, L2, L1, Square

Slow Mo Aim
Enter up to 4 times to increase effect. Enter 5 times to disable.
Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X

Ability Recharge
X, X, Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X

Bang Bang
Guns fire explosive bullets.
Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right, Right, L1, L1, L1

Item/Vehicle Spawn

Give Parachute
Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, Left, Left, Right, L1

Spawn Buzzard
O, O, L1, O, O, O, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, O, Triangle

Spawn Caddy
O, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, O, X

Spawn Comet
R1, O, R2, Right, L1, L2, X, X, Square, R1

Spawn Duster
Right, Left, R1, R1, R1, Left, Triangle, Triangle, X, O, L1, L1

Spawn Limo
R2, Right, L2, Left, Left, R1, L1, O, Right

Spawn Rapid GT
R2, L1, O, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, O, R2

Spawn Sanchez
O, X, L1, O, O, L1, O, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1

Spawn Stunt Plane
O, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1, L1, Left, Left, X, Triangle

Spawn Trashmaster
O, R1, O, R1, Left, Left, R1, L1, O, Right

World

Change Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square

Slidey Cars
Triangle, R1, R1, Left, R1, L1, R2, L1

Slow Motion
Triangle, Left, Right, Right, Square, R2, R1

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

I just went back to my safehouse garage and the FIB SUV and Sheriff SUV were gone :(

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

I just went back to my safehouse garage and the FIB SUV and Sheriff SUV were gone :(

WTF that sucks, I thought earlier that the FIB was still there ??

LawEnforcer99
  • LawEnforcer99

Ex Command Sheriff LCLE

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

Nope, there is no cheats for police vehicles, as far as i know.

Lower Wanted Level
R1, R1, O, R2, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left

Raise Wanted Level
R1, R1, O, R2, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right

Explosive Melee Attacks
Right, Left, X, Triangle, R1, O, O, O, L2

Drunk Mode
Triangle, Right, Right, Left, Right, Square, O, Left

Fast Run
Triangle, Left, Right, Right, L2, L1, Square

Slow Mo Aim
Square, L2, R1, Triangle, Left, Square, L2, Right, X

Ability Recharge
X, X, Square, R1, L1, X, Right, Left, X

Bang Bang
Guns fire explosive bullets.
Right, Square, X, Left, R1, R2, Left, Right, Right, L1, L1, L1

Item/Vehicle Spawn

Give Parachute
Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, Left, Left, Right, L1

Spawn Buzzard
O, O, L1, O, O, O, L1, L2, R1, Triangle, O, Triangle

Spawn Caddy
O, L1, Left, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, O, X

Spawn Comet
R1, O, R2, Right, L1, L2, X, X, Square, R1

Spawn Duster
Right, Left, R1, R1, R1, Left, Triangle, Triangle, X, O, L1, L1

Spawn Limo
R2, Right, L2, Left, Left, R1, L1, O, Right

Spawn Rapid GT
R2, L1, O, Right, L1, R1, Right, Left, O, R2

Spawn Sanchez
O, X, L1, O, O, L1, O, R1, R2, L2, L1, L1

Spawn Stunt Plane
O, Right, L1, L2, Left, R1, L1, L1, Left, Left, X, Triangle

Spawn Trashmaster
O, R1, O, R1, Left, Left, R1, L1, O, Right

World

Change Weather
R2, X, L1, L1, L2, L2, L2, Square

Slidey Cars
Triangle, R1, R1, Left, R1, L1, R2, L1

Slow Motion
Triangle, Left, Right, Right, Square, R2, R1

Yes I have most of those written down but I have heard that there are still more cheats to come when the game releases. Possibly not but I find it highly plausible, most sites ive observed for cheats have said the words "So Far" ect. If this is the whole cheat sheet then I am kinda disappointed with the cheat part of the game, I was atleast hoping they would bring back the never get police cheat from SA and possibly add in a money cheat, now that I think about it they are bound to add a few more because the car list is HUGE and thats not even half of them, also where is the health armor and weapon cheats, that cant be taken out since it has been pretty much every GTA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users