Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

8,784 replies to this topic
Ofc.Chad
  • Ofc.Chad

The Law

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

This streamer completed the game and look what is in his wardrobe!

29p0pc8.png

Hasn't anyone else thought of the maybe the Police uniforms and other emergency uniforms being exclusive for the Special Edition?

Look at the first video link from my last post. The uniforms are from a mission you do with Michael and Trevor.

Goomba9
  • Goomba9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

I'm guessing we can't but does anyone know if we can listen to the radio in a police car/emergency vehicle?

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

The Chinook type heli is called a Cargobob, no guns, no missiles

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:38 PM Edited by UP9390, 16 September 2013 - 07:39 PM.

Can you post a photo of the helicopter the Los Santos Sheriff's Department uses? Also have you seen any Law Enforcement use revolvers yet?

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by jdowning, 16 September 2013 - 08:31 PM.

Hi there, I will try and get that heli.

To answer the questions re highway patrol uniform - I just completed a mission whereby I had to pull over 2 sports vehicles on the motorcycles. I have the video of it but it's 5 mins long and will take a long time to upload, unless you guys are prepared to wait. It's not that good of a bike and the lights are very poor. Not sure what it's like at night time.

This was a one-off mission and I doubt it'd be happening again.

Also - to be sure guys, are you sure there's a NOOSE Cruiser? All I can see at this station is the police cruiser

xjester40k
  • xjester40k

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

in the adam sessler review at 7:31 are those the police buffalos??

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by Drunkpolice, 16 September 2013 - 09:15 PM.

There is no noose cruiser. I am willing to bet that the unmarked CVPI is FIB, hands down. it is hiding somewhere on the map. It is reported that there is two FIB vehicles, one being the unmarked SUV for Tactical FIB agents. I bet the unmarked CVPI is for agents and might be seen in a mission involving a alley ( a leaked screen shot from a few weeks ago shows the CVPI parked in alley with agents in a shoot out.)

Also, outfits/uniforms used in missions are confirmed to be kept in wardrobes by any character that used it. Michael was a cop for a mission and he used the highway patrolman uniform. It was unlocked upon mission completion. Trevor, Franklin and Michael also has a security Gaurd outfit with a riot helmet on, which was used for a bank heist mission.

There is no doubt we will see a wider choice of police outfits to use for online. If not, DLC. I can't promise it but I am very optimistic about it.

Lastly, I was watching a streamer last night doing freeroam, I have seen three LSPD buffaloes patrolling. They are in very small ratio numbers but they are on the street. I'd say for every 20 Interceptors, there is a buffalo.

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:43 PM Edited by flyer2359, 16 September 2013 - 09:44 PM.

I was just watching a stream and saw a parked civilian black and white OLD vapid cruiser.  It's was parked by the roller coaster area.  The guy drove by so fast I didn't get a chance to get a picture.

So I guess we get official ex-cop cars  to drive :p

Anybody find out about the unmarked yet?

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

I was just watching a stream and saw a parked civilian black and white OLD vapid cruiser.  It's was parked by the roller coaster area.  The guy drove by so fast I didn't get a chance to get a picture.

You mean the old Vapid Police Cruiser from IV? Yeah, they're civilian versions in V. They look great

UCO Secretary-General
  • UCO Secretary-General

Caring since winter of 2010

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

There is no noose cruiser. I am willing to bet that the unmarked CVPI is FIB, hands down. it is hiding somewhere on the map. It is reported that there is two FIB vehicles, one being the unmarked SUV for Tactical FIB agents. I bet the unmarked CVPI is for agents and might be seen in a mission involving a alley ( a leaked screen shot from a few weeks ago shows the CVPI parked in alley with agents in a shoot out.)

Also, outfits/uniforms used in missions are confirmed to be kept in wardrobes by any character that used it. Michael was a cop for a mission and he used the highway patrolman uniform. It was unlocked upon mission completion. Trevor, Franklin and Michael also has a security Gaurd outfit with a riot helmet on, which was used for a bank heist mission.

There is no doubt we will see a wider choice of police outfits to use for online. If not, DLC. I can't promise it but I am very optimistic about it.

Lastly, I was watching a streamer last night doing freeroam, I have seen three LSPD buffaloes patrolling. They are in very small ratio numbers but they are on the street. I'd say for every 20 Interceptors, there is a buffalo.

Do you know if you wear a police outfit it prevents you from getting stars on you kind of like in GTA: SA or RDR.

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

You mean the old Vapid Police Cruiser from IV? Yeah, they're civilian versions in V. They look great

I saw a Black AND white one though, not just the solid colors like we've usually been seeing.  So that's pretty cool.

Sanchez14
  • Sanchez14

Special Purpose Force (SFU-1)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

In the game guide, there's the FIB SUV and FIB Buffalo. The unmarked cruiser is called the "unmarked cruiser" (original of course) which leads me to believe it isn't FIB. The other two FIB vehicles have FIB in their name, so why wouldn't the unmarked cruiser?

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Director of the Counter Terrorist Unit

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

I'd say that the police buffaloes are restricted to Supervisor use then.
  • Sanchez14 likes this

chief685533
  • chief685533

Cheif, Los Santos Police Dept.

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

In the game guide, there's the FIB SUV and FIB Buffalo. The unmarked cruiser is called the "unmarked cruiser" (original of course) which leads me to believe it isn't FIB. The other two FIB vehicles have FIB in their name, so why wouldn't the unmarked cruiser?

I think the Unmarked Cruiser is somewhere in the heart of Gangland. It is probably for Gang Task Force or stakeouts.

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by jdowning, 16 September 2013 - 10:58 PM.

I was just watching a stream and he was in downtown, a Police interceptor was hauling ass by him and he followed him. the cop went onto the freeway code 3 and went to some sort of random event. looked like a car accident. Couldnt gif it, it went down too fast.

Oh God, don't get my hopes up again. 

Please.

Hey

Just to let you know that I retried letting a car on fire and called the fire service. They did come and did use the hose to extinguish the fire!

Edit: And another fire unit came too to provide backup to the original unit
  • Sanchez14 likes this

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

I was just watching a stream and he was in downtown, a Police interceptor was hauling ass by him and he followed him. the cop went onto the freeway code 3 and went to some sort of random event. looked like a car accident. Couldnt gif it, it went down too fast.

Please.

Hey

Just to let you know that I retried letting a car on fire and called the fire service. They did come and did use the hose to extinguish the fire!

WUT  :lol:  :inlove:  :pp  :happy:  :D 

What did you do different that made it work this time? 

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Director of the Counter Terrorist Unit

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Please.

Hey

WUT  :lol:  :inlove:  :pp  :happy:  :D 

What did you do different that made it work this time? 

Probably put his gun away haha.

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

I wonder what paramedics do when they arrive on scene...

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Want a vid?

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

If it's not too much trouble  :sigh:

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

Awesome how we can have firefighter and highway patrol uniforms. Hoping that we can also get FIB Field Agent or FIB Tactical Agent uniforms also.

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Awesome how we can have firefighter and highway patrol uniforms. Hoping that we can also get FIB Field Agent or FIB Tactical Agent uniforms also.

Firefighter turnouts are confirmed? 

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Firefighter turnouts are confirmed? 

Yup, there is a heist all that is based on playing as a firefighter and you have to steal a fire truck and fire uniform for it to be ready.

• CCarvalho224 likes this

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Video is uploading - might take a while though

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Video is uploading - might take a while though

Thanks, last one I promise.  :lol:

TheTerminatorNY
  • TheTerminatorNY

Saxon = Joke Account

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

I can't believe I'll be playing this game in less than 24 hours!! After the first few missions, I'm just going to roam around and look for that unmarked CVPI. I also want to get 4 stars and try to get that unmarked FIB SUV and save it into my garage. That thing is sweet!

Also, big thanks to jdowning!! You have done an awesome job these last few days. 

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by CCarvalho224, 16 September 2013 - 11:28 PM.

Starting midnight this cookie: 

:cookie: 

Goes to the first person who finds the unmarked Vic 

Ready, GO! 

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

It's no problem at all Terminator and CCarvalho - it's not as if I'm doing a major chore or anything! I enjoy looking for this stuff too

Make sure to share with us if you find it! 64 mins on that vid :S

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

Here we go, happy hunting for these vehicles guys! I'll be doing the same in a few hours!

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by Drunkpolice, 17 September 2013 - 12:08 AM.

19 hours left to go for me 'till my first patrol shift begins - I cannot wait !

• Sanchez14 likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users