Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

8,715 replies to this topic
CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

I was just watching a stream and he was in downtown, a Police interceptor was hauling ass by him and he followed him. the cop went onto the freeway code 3 and went to some sort of random event. looked like a car accident. Couldnt gif it, it went down too fast.

Oh God, don't get my hopes up again. 

Please. 

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

I was just watching a stream and he was in downtown, a Police interceptor was hauling ass by him and he followed him. the cop went onto the freeway code 3 and went to some sort of random event. looked like a car accident. Couldnt gif it, it went down too fast.

Please. 

Im not lying

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:00 AM Edited by LSPD_Dragon, 16 September 2013 - 07:01 AM.

Please. 

That is SO awesome, really hope to see that myself often when I get the game tomorrow.

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:01 AM

Please. 

That would be SO awesome if that was indeed the case, really hope to see that myself.

I can link the stream. hes doing all kinds of freeroam. He just blew up a car and a firetruck was on scene not even a minute later

http://racefansonlytv.com/

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

Please. 

Im not lying

Liar liar pants on fire, (and you're screwed because apparently the fire department doesn't fight fire).  :panic:  :pp 

(lol, I'll just have to see myself.) 

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

Yes, it looks like everyday incidents happen at random on a the game, was watching a live stream and there was a random explosion and fire and a fire truck responded

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

Please. 

Im not lying

Liar liar pants on fire, (and you're screwed because apparently the fire department doesn't fight fire).  :panic:  :pp 

(lol, I'll just have to see myself.) 

Perhaps I should re-test that when I get home from school. Maybe because the police were on seen or I had my gun in my hand it scared them?

• CCarvalho224 likes this

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:39 AM Edited by Drewster327, 16 September 2013 - 07:40 AM.

too many flaws in this game, its really starting to change my opinion about this game.

Whoa, from an emergency service aspect yes there are plenty of improvements that could be made, but the game in general?

This game looks fun as s**t, and has everything and more than what I expected of it. And that's before GTA Online, too. 
We've waited over 2 years for this game since it's announcement, and it's finally almost here and all the leaks have just been a taste of what's in it. I'm not gonna let something that although I have great passion in, but the general public does not, ruin the whole game for me. 

The emergency vehicles are a huge improvement from IV, and they will do just fine...for now.  ;) 

(Come on baby, DLC!) 

Exactly, I am SO excited to play this game and drive these cars/trucks myself.. Only disappointment I have? Not getting to go to the midnight release!

So true, some people just won't ever be happy with anything no matter what improvements are made, if the police cars and fire trucks are going to make you doubt whether the game is worth getting or not that's your loss and quite frankly really stupid problem to effect where or not the game is worth it. I believe someone already said it but this isn't police simulator, it's GTA V, there is a LOT more to this game than just police cars and fire trucks. It's rediculous that people are rallying to R* to improve the sirens and other parts of the police cars, police cars are about 2% of the WHOLE game. This the largest modern map R* has ever made and a remarkable undertaking. So if you are not going to get the game, or going to nitpick this small percentage of this vast game then don't expect to get a lot of sympathy from this community in general.

• Sanchez14 likes this

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

Yes, it looks like everyday incidents happen at random on a the game, was watching a live stream and there was a random explosion and fire and a fire truck responded

Your not lying to me are you? :D

Dman54
  • Dman54

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

So far I have no complaints as long as vigilante missions are in and it's a possibility after completing missions. I think that the lighting is great compared to what we had in previous GTA series. They really made it more realistic this go around (-:

There are no police vigilante missions, sorry to tell you this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that was one of my favorite things to do in gta4! :(

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

While browsing the GTA V social club page, under "Career, stats and player checklists" there is a badge (the kind you wear around your neck) in the top tight corner and does say "police officer" on it.

performance.jpg

Not sure if that's just for show on there or rather it indicates some more police stuff you can have/do in the game?

• Sanchez14 and QuietJosh like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

While browsing the GTA V social club page, under "Career, stats and player checklists" there is a badge (the kind you wear around your neck) in the top tight corner and does say "police officer" on it.

performance.jpg

Not sure if that's just for show on there or rather it indicates some more police stuff you can have/do in the game?

Could the police badge be a 'trophy' taken from a slain police officer? What are your opinions?

Cheers.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

It could be some kind of trophy indeed. Maybe kill x amount of cops?

jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

It could be Franklin's?  :miranda:

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

performance.jpg

Maybe they did include role-play possibility? It wouldn't be surprising.

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

IMO the badge is a trophy taken from a cop.

It's on the SC page, not actually in gameplay so that makes me think it's just there as decoration on that page

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

can someone post up a video of the lspd crown vic? at night preferably

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Director of the Counter Terrorist Unit

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

can someone post up a video of the lspd crown vic? at night preferably

Look at the previous six pages, it is somewhere in there.

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Please. 

That is SO awesome, really hope to see that myself often when I get the game tomorrow.

Please. 

That would be SO awesome if that was indeed the case, really hope to see that myself.

I can link the stream. hes doing all kinds of freeroam. He just blew up a car and a firetruck was on scene not even a minute later

LOL.  That's the stream I use to watch the occasional NASCAR race :p.

Celticfang
  • Celticfang

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:32 PM Edited by Celticfang, 16 September 2013 - 12:42 PM.

Please. 

Please. 

LOL.  That's the stream I use to watch the occasional NASCAR race :p.

Great now I want to go and flat out ask him if that's him playing or not. I really, REALLY don't want his stream to get shut down thanks, between f*cks.....er....Fox and R*, I'm worried that'll happen now and if that does, I'm blaming you guys.

EDIT: PM'd him on anhother board and waiting to hear back if it IS him.

EDIT 2: What I mean by that is FOX takes down channels that show their stuff on JTV/Twitch etc, R* is known to nuke stuff so odds are that site will get a letter telling them to stop streaming. Though knowing the guy behind it and his opinions (based on 3 years talking to him on another site), he won't care much.

TheTerminatorNY
  • TheTerminatorNY

Saxon = Joke Account

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:51 PM

Does anyone know if we can take that doofy looking helmet off our heads while wearing that HWP outfit?

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

nah there aint sh*t on the LSPD crown vics... i aint seen none patrolin either...

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

• Officer620 and Sanchez14 like this

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

Does anyone know if we can take that doofy looking helmet off our heads while wearing that HWP outfit?

Nope. It stays on.

FATMANYOU2
  • FATMANYOU2

Keep It 100

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by FATMANYOU2, 16 September 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Has anyone checked the Adam Sessler video out yet? Check it out on youtube, it shows the Police uniform and possible mission I guess.

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

Has anyone checked the Adam Sessler video out yet? Check it out on youtube, it shows the Police uniform and possible mission I guess.

Link and time, please?

Ofc.Chad
  • Ofc.Chad

The Law

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by Ofc.Chad, 16 September 2013 - 04:33 PM.

https://www.youtube....iGmXmE3uk#t=248

It shows Michael in the CHP uniform on a bike with a mission to pull over a vehicle. (Not spoiler as it is part of an official game review)

Update:

https://www.youtube....iGmXmE3uk#t=364

"Riding with the minutemen" Background: http://en.wikipedia....nuteman_Project

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by UP9390, 16 September 2013 - 05:19 PM.

Where is the unmarked cruiser found at? Also are their websites for the LSPD, LSSD, and NOoSE in-game that you can go to? Where are some of the Sheriff's stations in Los Santos County? Could you post some photos inside them?

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by jdowning, 16 September 2013 - 05:26 PM.

Where is the unmarked cruiser found at? Also are their websites for the LSPD, LSSD, and NOoSE in-game that you can go to? Where are some of the Sheriff's stations in Los Santos County? Could you post some photos inside them?

I just tried searching for these on the internet, no results found. I've no idea, I haven't even seen it in this game.

I tried going back to the airport to the NOOSE facility but the only car that spawns outside it now is the CVPI :S

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

This streamer completed the game and look what is in his wardrobe!

29p0pc8.png

Hasn't anyone else thought of the maybe the Police uniforms and other emergency uniforms being exclusive for the Special Edition?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users