Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

9,295 replies to this topic
smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

:S my bad - I didn't even look at it, that was in the NOOSE station I was at before so just presumed

if you guys don't mind, i'll get it tomorrow unless you're getting the game tomorrow, heading to bed, so sorry

I'd say a considerable number of people will get the game tomorrow if they ordered it online so I'm sure this thread will be busier

nice talking to ya'll, tell me what you think of that SUV here

12 mins on this one:

Can the vehicles be saved at your safe house garage? and the SUV is my favorite, proper patterns and lights. All is left is the UNMARKED CRUISER...

Yes he stated that he left one there and when he came back after mission it was there and fixed...

Thanks for the videos. I don't like how the main lightbar on the Sheriff suburban behaves and it isn't bright enough. Also the from windshield LEDs aren't working. Rockstar... so close but not quite able to pull off awesome cop cars.

Hate to break it to you but all the led lightbars behave that way, wish we could select light patterns but they alternate.

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

:S my bad - I didn't even look at it, that was in the NOOSE station I was at before so just presumed

if you guys don't mind, i'll get it tomorrow unless you're getting the game tomorrow, heading to bed, so sorry

I'd say a considerable number of people will get the game tomorrow if they ordered it online so I'm sure this thread will be busier

nice talking to ya'll, tell me what you think of that SUV here

12 mins on this one:

Can the vehicles be saved at your safe house garage? and the SUV is my favorite, proper patterns and lights. All is left is the UNMARKED CRUISER...

Yes he stated that he left one there and when he came back after mission it was there and fixed...

Thanks for the videos. I don't like how the main lightbar on the Sheriff suburban behaves and it isn't bright enough. Also the from windshield LEDs aren't working. Rockstar... so close but not quite able to pull off awesome cop cars.

On the other hand, traffic response to emergency vehicles has improved immensely. 

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Playa

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

Wow, traffic moves out of the way nicely finally.  It wasn't too bad in SA either but in IV they were really dumb when they moved out of the way.

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

Yes lets be happy for what we got,  I think we did ok. 

• Sanchez14 likes this

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

The video that shows the ambulance with lights&sirens on on a busy road will be up in 20 minutes here:

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

Guys, there are taxi missions also available. Once you hijack a taxi, you become available by pressing Left Stick/L3

34zgm5w.jpg

Damn, those textures are atrocious. Why Rockstar, why!?

OT: Disregarding graphics, map size which is better in terms of core experience; GTA V or GTA IV?

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

The video that shows the ambulance with lights&sirens on on a busy road will be up in 20 minutes here:

Will you be posting the NOOSE Cruiser today?

Quarterback9
  • Quarterback9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

@simsdaniel he thought was a noose cruiser but it was just a lspd vapid

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

Yeah it was a LSPD Cruiser, not a NOOSE Cruiser, he just mistook it as one.

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by jdowning, 16 September 2013 - 01:47 AM.

Sims, I'm really sorry, I just turned my Xbox off and if you can hear from the noise in that video it is extremely noisy! Nearly 3am here and my Dad's just next door to me sleeping, I'll do it for you tomorrow! I'm sorry

If that Q was directed at me in terms of experience IV or V, I much prefer IV to be honest. I personally prefer the built-up city idea and I think IV may not have much of a city at all really. Now saying that, I thought it would take forever to get to and from the city on V, but it takes around 60-100 seconds, very quick really. I think the car speeds are a little unrealistic and their breaking is too.

Police are very 'forceful', eg, earlier, I hijacked a civilians car, no weapons drawn.. they started shooting at me straight away. I walked up to police in the airport (in a public area) and stared at them for 5 seconds. They said "Stop looking at me" and then "I will mess you up" and immediately got guns drawn on me and 'busted', pretty stupid.

e: check out that ambulance vid in 8 mins, tell me what you think.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Sims, I'm really sorry, I just turned my Xbox off and if you can hear from the noise in that video it is extremely noisy! Nearly 3am here and my Dad's just next door to me sleeping, I'll do it for you tomorrow! I'm sorry

If that Q was directed at me in terms of experience IV or V, I much prefer IV to be honest. I personally prefer the built-up city idea and I think IV may not have much of a city at all really. Now saying that, I thought it would take forever to get to and from the city on V, but it takes around 60-100 seconds, very quick really. I think the car speeds are a little unrealistic and their breaking is too.

Police are very 'forceful', eg, earlier, I hijacked a civilians car, no weapons drawn.. they started shooting at me straight away. I walked up to police in the airport (in a public area) and stared at them for 5 seconds. They said "Stop looking at me" and then "I will mess you up" and immediately got guns drawn on me and 'busted', pretty stupid.

e: check out that ambulance vid in 8 mins, tell me what you think.

It's cool. Thanks for all the stuff you have been posting.

• Sanchez14 likes this

FATMANYOU2
  • FATMANYOU2

Keep It 100

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

So far I have no complaints as long as vigilante missions are in and it's a possibility after completing missions. I think that the lighting is great compared to what we had in previous GTA series. They really made it more realistic this go around (-:

OD913
  • OD913

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

I agree, the LED lightbars are a tiny bit disappointing. They seem a lot less bright than the LEDs from the rear & front windows from the black FIB SUV. The patterns aren't really my favorite either, I like when they all strobe really fast at all different times, they seem kinda slow. Either way they are SO MUCH better than what we had before so I won't complain. The rotary lightbar however looks phenomenal especially at night. It flashes faster than the LED lightbar as well.

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

So far I have no complaints as long as vigilante missions are in and it's a possibility after completing missions. I think that the lighting is great compared to what we had in previous GTA series. They really made it more realistic this go around (-:

There are no police vigilante missions, sorry to tell you this.

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

@Raavi

Xbox 360 and PS3 Limitations it still amazing how *R pull it off on current gens......For GTA6 and other *R titles expect high textures 

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

Interesting how the LED lightbars didn't turn out the way many thought they would, yet the rotators look a lot better! Like a user said previously, it's a little ironic!

C'mon - where is this unmarked CVPI!?

Cheers!

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

Looks amazing, the fire engine aside, they did an amazing job on the ambulance. Very closely resembles the real thing. 

Thanks again, jdowning. 

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

For DLC, I hope there is a "Emergency Services Pack". It would include vehicles, weapons, and clothing/uniforms for GTA V/ GTA Online.

If there was a "Emergency Services Pack" what kind of vehicles, weapons and clothing/uniforms would you guys want? Personally, I would like SAHP & BCSD Vehicles and uniforms.

• CCarvalho224 likes this

FATMANYOU2
  • FATMANYOU2

Keep It 100

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

For DLC, I hope there is a "Emergency Services Pack". It would include vehicles, weapons, and clothing/uniforms for GTA V/ GTA Online.

If there was a "Emergency Services Pack" what kind of vehicles, weapons and clothing/uniforms would you guys want? Personally, I would like SAHP & BCSD Vehicles and uniforms.

Yes, I would like also added to that actual Police missions as a side mini game.

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:33 AM Edited by LSPD_Dragon, 16 September 2013 - 03:57 AM.

That is not out of the question, R* did do a police car pack for MCLA so they could very well do it here too but to answer your question, I would love if they added a SAHP Buffalo as well as BCSD vehicles also (Even if just a SUV), maybe update the Buffalo with the LSPD livery too and of course, LSPD/LSSD and SWAT Uniforms too.

Plus it being the "Emergency Services Pack" (If that's what they do) Should add classic police/EMS/Firefighter sub-missions.

Also wouldn't mind if they made the missions and uniforms online only, to use and dress our own characters.

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:03 AM Edited by xIIxFLAMERxIIx, 16 September 2013 - 04:05 AM.

Didn't they say that they were aiming for an " MMO " type aspect in GTA Online? If so then an averge MMO has a PVE ( missions ), PVP ( TDM, DM, Killing other players in free roam ), and ROLEPLAY ( being a civilian living life, being a cop/emt/ff/tow truck driver/etc: ) Aspect to it. So them not including roleplay in GTA:O Would be dumb if they were really aiming for an MMO Type feel. I think they are not telling us alot about Online. Im pretty sure we will all be surprised on October 1st.

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

Definitely SAHP and BCSD, and maybe a separate fire department for Blaine County. (just change the color and lettering on the fire engine) 

A tiller for LSFD, they could also just take the Sheriff Suburban make it red with white stripes slap "Los Santos Fire" on it and change the lighting to red and orange and bam you have a battalion chief. Additional rear lighting to the fire engine. 
A Coast Guard/LSFD helicopter? 

Turnouts, FIB tactical gear, LSPD/BCSD/SAHP uniforms like you said. 

As for weapons just some tricked out AR's or whatever is used in federal law enforcement nowadays. 
And just for fun on the fire service side, a pickhead axe, and a halligan ;]

I really hope Rockstar takes a glance over this topic once more when the time comes to consider DLC.

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by Drunkpolice, 16 September 2013 - 05:30 AM.

I have a strong feeling that we will be seeing a Police DLC package for GTA V in our lifetime...Rockstar invested in a lot of money and years to make the game, the officers are very detailed so it would not make any sense if they didn't include them in Online or DLC for us to use...and i'd be VERY disappointed...

I'm optimistic because of Micheal's Highway patrolman outfit ...

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

I'm actually very impressed with one thing: the dispatcher. 

She sounds much more professional than the one in IV, and the use of current California/CHP codes is just the icing on the cake. 

This line surprised me with it's authenticity.
The streamer in this video killed the two guards guarding this armored truck and then robbed it. 
It first came in as a "245 on Paleto Blvd" (Assault with a deadly weapon) then as he got back in his car she then said "All units be advised, citizens report an armored car has been hijacked, units respond Code 3." 

You can see that here at 2:44:06

http://www.dailymoti...9-15_videogames

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

I'm actually very impressed with one thing: the dispatcher. 

She sounds much more professional than the one in IV, and the use of current California/CHP codes is just the icing on the cake. 

This line surprised me with it's authenticity.
The streamer in this video killed the two guards guarding this armored truck and then robbed it. 
It first came in as a "245 on Paleto Blvd" (Assault with a deadly weapon) then as he got back in his car she then said "All units be advised, citizens report an armored car has been hijacked, units respond Code 3." 

You can see that here at 2:44:06

http://www.dailymoti...9-15_videogames

I will second that remark about the dispatch system.

I like the fact that the dispatcher actually has emotion (don't know if this is the correct word to use) in her voice and not the dull monotone voice of the dispatcher in GTA IV. And the use of the police radio 'chime/squark' is also a neat addition.

Cheers. :)

LionheartJ
  • LionheartJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

too many flaws in this game, its really starting to change my opinion about this game.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

too many flaws in this game, its really starting to change my opinion about this game.

You don't really have the right to complain about flaws unless you have played it yourself.

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

Whoa, from an emergency service aspect yes there are plenty of improvements that could be made, but the game in general?

This game looks fun as s**t, and has everything and more than what I expected of it. And that's before GTA Online, too. 
We've waited over 2 years for this game since it's announcement, and it's finally almost here and all the leaks have just been a taste of what's in it. I'm not gonna let something that although I have great passion in, but the general public does not, ruin the whole game for me. 

The emergency vehicles are a huge improvement from IV, and they will do just fine...for now.  ;) 

(Come on baby, DLC!) 

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

I was just watching a stream and he was in downtown, a Police interceptor was hauling ass by him and he followed him. the cop went onto the freeway code 3 and went to some sort of random event. looked like a car accident. Couldnt gif it, it went down too fast.

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

Whoa, from an emergency service aspect yes there are plenty of improvements that could be made, but the game in general?

This game looks fun as s**t, and has everything and more than what I expected of it. And that's before GTA Online, too. 
We've waited over 2 years for this game since it's announcement, and it's finally almost here and all the leaks have just been a taste of what's in it. I'm not gonna let something that although I have great passion in, but the general public does not, ruin the whole game for me. 

The emergency vehicles are a huge improvement from IV, and they will do just fine...for now.  ;) 

(Come on baby, DLC!) 

Exactly, I am SO excited to play this game and drive these cars/trucks myself.. Only disappointment I have? Not getting to go to the midnight release!

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users