Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

8,587 replies to this topic
CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Was just watching a live stream and the police lights look awesome at night.

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by Drunkpolice, 15 September 2013 - 04:25 PM.

YzyhaOw.gif

Check out the light behavior at night, especially the spotlight -

https://www.facebook...710852288931009

AtomicDevil
  • AtomicDevil

Atomic Studio's & DevilDesigns

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:25 PM Edited by AtomicDevil, 15 September 2013 - 04:26 PM.

I noticed 1 thing on the firetruck as well.

I saw about 3 videos with a firetruck in it.

My noticing:

The first video i saw was from

Spoiler
: When he crashed into a wall and the camera clearly showed the front of the vehicle u saw it had rotary lightbar at top.

Other video showed me a Firetruck with LED top lightbars, 

Small thing but nice thingy to know.

Spoiler

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

This might have been pointed out already, but if not, there is a civilian version of the GTA IV vapid cruiser in the game. 

where? that would be great!! you mean the crown vic right?

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

This might have been pointed out already, but if not, there is a civilian version of the GTA IV vapid cruiser in the game. 

where? that would be great!! you mean the crown vic right?

Yes it was.  Somebody posted a picture like 20 some pages back :)

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

I'm just hoping theres a never wanted cheat so we could take police cars without hassle and even join in on some pursuits or shootouts with Police AI. I will be totally bummed if there's no such thing as a never wanted cheat or even no cheats at all. Some of the new info about the police is awesome but, its very disappointing as well. I'm not surprised though because its not a policing game. 

some users have confirmed a "lower wanted level cheat" I know it's sad

Zack91
  • Zack91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'm just hoping theres a never wanted cheat so we could take police cars without hassle and even join in on some pursuits or shootouts with Police AI. I will be totally bummed if there's no such thing as a never wanted cheat or even no cheats at all. Some of the new info about the police is awesome but, its very disappointing as well. I'm not surprised though because its not a policing game. 

some users have confirmed a "lower wanted level cheat" I know it's sad

That will be most definitely in the game. I still have hope for the never wanted though, San Andreas did have never wanted, raised, and lowered wanted level. Maybe they took some of those cool cheats from SA and threw em in Gta 5. Who knows. 

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Well the first cheat to be discovered is to spawn the Buzzard so if anyone can decipher this and come up with a wanted down cheat I'll happily get them FIB pics!

B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Brk:

Got these guys from another forum.

Spawn Buzzard vehicle: B, B, LB, B, B, B, LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y
Spawn Sanchez vehicle: B, A, LB, B, B, LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB, LB
Spawn Trashmaster vehicle: B, RB, B, RB, Left, Left, RB, LB, B, Right
Spawn Comet vehicle: RB, B, RT, Right, LB, LT, A, A, X, RB
Raise Wanted Level: RB, RB, B, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right
Lower Wanted Level: RB, RB, B, RT, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left
Change Weather rotates through thundery, clearing and snowy: RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, X
  • longsville likes this

Zack91
  • Zack91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Brk:

Change Weather rotates through thundery, clearing and snowy: RT, A, LB, LB, LT, LT, LT, X

Do they work?

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Brk:

NIce, will you be able to get some FIB Vehicles now?

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

I will but just out getting some food at the min. I'll be home within the next 30-40 mins

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:25 PM Edited by doutee8, 15 September 2013 - 05:29 PM.

we need a day patch to fix all these issues!

very disappointed with that you cant mute siren while the lights are on.

It would be very annoying to have the sirens on at all times

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by doutee8, 15 September 2013 - 05:29 PM.

nevrmind this

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

I highly doubt these are the real cheat codes especially since GTA IV cheat codes were numbers in the phone

ethan919
  • ethan919

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

I highly doubt these are the real cheat codes especially since GTA IV cheat codes were numbers in the phone

Nope they are real. Gameplay videos have proven this already and more codes are being found out little by little

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

Yes, they're real. I just got in an FIB SUV and took a video of the lights, looks very nice especially when the FIB guys are standing up on the outside of the vehicle while it's moving.

It'll be up in 20 mins or so, but the vehicle is quite badly damaged with a tyre out so not the best vid in the world

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Yes, they're real. I just got in an FIB SUV and took a video of the lights, looks very nice especially when the FIB guys are standing up on the outside of the vehicle while it's moving.

It'll be up in 20 mins or so, but the vehicle is quite badly damaged with a tyre out so not the best vid in the world

Could you try taking it to your garage so it could be repaired?

Sanchez14
  • Sanchez14

Special Purpose Force (SFU-1)

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by Sanchez14, 15 September 2013 - 06:02 PM.

While there are disappointments, I like most of what I'm seeing, the vehicles and their lighting look nice (minus the stupid generic POLICE on the Buffalo and Interceptor sides), I really love the world and how diverse it is even if it has hardly any fun enter-able buildings, I'm very excited for this game.

So am I. Despite all the complaints - it is a HUGE step up from IV. I don't know what anyone else prefers, but I'd take V's emergency vehicles over IV's any day. 

I do think they should have kept the new Interceptor out of the game. It should be scrapped completely. It's ugly and doesn't have the proper livery either. It's just inconsistency in an attempt to be cool on Rockstar's part. Still - I won't be driving the ugly piece of garbage. The Buffalo is a bit of a mystery too - seeing as it is even further from the other police vehicles with the strange badge decal on the hood and only showing up in online gameplay and a couple of other places. 

Like ceejayy123 said, we can't fully judge until we have played the game ourselves. We are still in the baby-step phase of the game. 

Cheers!

I disagree. Had Rockstar not included the interceptor, it would have been disappointing, as we would have been left with the Crown Vic, which, despite being a legend, is a dinosaur of a police car and will be dead from the majority of US fleets in less than 2 years, by which Rockstar expects GTA:O to still be alive and kicking, so it'd be unrealistic (Somewhat.)

I don't know about you, but I like up-to-date stuff. I wouldn't want to play the game if they were using 96 caprices in a modern setting, would you?
Well, if that were the case they should have replaced the Interceptor with the Buffalo, as from what we know is only part of the GTA:Online portion of the game.  This would also more accurately portray the LAPD fleet with Crown Vics and Chargers.  The Interceptor can be used for GTA:Online for the 'future'.  Whoever is the vehicle art director for GTA:V needs to be fired and replaced with someone with more competency.  Especially with what they did with the Buffalo and Interceptor livery.
Fired? This is R*s game, they can do whatever they want with it. Everyone is disappointed because they got their hopes up. You should be thankful for what they've already given us. Fact of the matter is, this game is never going to be 100% accurate. I'm also beginning to be annoyed by everyone complain for small, day one "fixes". I'm not trying to stir up a huge argument or anything, but think about some of the things you're asking for (that definitely aren't necessary).

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

YzyhaOw.gif

Check out the light behavior at night, especially the spotlight -

https://www.facebook...710852288931009

On that video, when he opens up the map it shows a B North of the Vinewood sign and on the legend it says Federal Investigation Bureau. Have you gotten far enough in the story for this?

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

It costs $30k for a garage :( - any ideas for getting some money quick?

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

What about Michaels garage?

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

What about Michaels garage?

The one in his house? I tried that but it doesn't repair it unfortunately

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

While there are disappointments, I like most of what I'm seeing, the vehicles and their lighting look nice (minus the stupid generic POLICE on the Buffalo and Interceptor sides), I really love the world and how diverse it is even if it has hardly any fun enter-able buildings, I'm very excited for this game.

So am I. Despite all the complaints - it is a HUGE step up from IV. I don't know what anyone else prefers, but I'd take V's emergency vehicles over IV's any day. 

I do think they should have kept the new Interceptor out of the game. It should be scrapped completely. It's ugly and doesn't have the proper livery either. It's just inconsistency in an attempt to be cool on Rockstar's part. Still - I won't be driving the ugly piece of garbage. The Buffalo is a bit of a mystery too - seeing as it is even further from the other police vehicles with the strange badge decal on the hood and only showing up in online gameplay and a couple of other places. 

Like ceejayy123 said, we can't fully judge until we have played the game ourselves. We are still in the baby-step phase of the game. 

Cheers!

I disagree. Had Rockstar not included the interceptor, it would have been disappointing, as we would have been left with the Crown Vic, which, despite being a legend, is a dinosaur of a police car and will be dead from the majority of US fleets in less than 2 years, by which Rockstar expects GTA:O to still be alive and kicking, so it'd be unrealistic (Somewhat.)

I don't know about you, but I like up-to-date stuff. I wouldn't want to play the game if they were using 96 caprices in a modern setting, would you?
Well, if that were the case they should have replaced the Interceptor with the Buffalo, as from what we know is only part of the GTA:Online portion of the game.  This would also more accurately portray the LAPD fleet with Crown Vics and Chargers.  The Interceptor can be used for GTA:Online for the 'future'.  Whoever is the vehicle art director for GTA:V needs to be fired and replaced with someone with more competency.  Especially with what they did with the Buffalo and Interceptor livery.
Fired? This is R*s game, they can do whatever they want with it. Everyone is disappointed because they got their hopes up. You should be thankful for what they've already given us. Fact of the matter is, this game is never going to be 100% accurate. I'm also beginning to be annoyed by everyone complain for small, day one "fixes". I'm not trying to stir up a huge argument or anything, but think about some of the things you're asking for (that definitely aren't necessary).

I totally agree, no matter what R* does not everyone is going to be happy, We should be happy they even listened to us when we asked for better Police and emergency vehicles. I for one am very pleased with what they did and can't wait for Tuesday to come around,

• Sanchez14 likes this

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:19 PM Edited by jdowning, 15 September 2013 - 06:20 PM.

Check this out

As to the guy who commented on my YT video and said he wasn't a member - I've been trying to find the Buffalo but some have mentioned that it may only be online or it may be unlocked at a later stage. I'll keep my eyes peeled

• American and jackjenkins like this

calearne
  • calearne

#TeamWakeEmUp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by calearne, 15 September 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Post deleted.

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Check this out

As to the guy who commented on my YT video and said he wasn't a member - I've been trying to find the Buffalo but some have mentioned that it may only be online or it may be unlocked at a later stage. I'll keep my eyes peeled

Well done, I really hope are own mechanic can fix these vehicles.

Think it is time you do some missions and make some $$$

jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by jackjenkins, 15 September 2013 - 06:39 PM.

Check this out

As to the guy who commented on my YT video and said he wasn't a member - I've been trying to find the Buffalo but some have mentioned that it may only be online or it may be unlocked at a later stage. I'll keep my eyes peel

Nice one mate  :^: Are the sirens the same?  :lol:

Edit: Also that moon looks badass too  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Cheers!

You are telling me to be thankful for what they've given us?  Are you f*cking serious?  Listen, kid, you're 16, I don't expect you to understand.  You have a lot to learn, young grasshopper. ;)

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Check this out

Well done, I really hope are own mechanic can fix these vehicles.

Think it is time you do some missions and make some $$$

Is the mechanic unlocked later or is he Online only?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users