GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

11,148 replies to this topic
SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

Patching up the yelp tone would be REALLY easy.  It would literally only take them 2 minutes to do.  I think it would be a good idea for a few of us to ask them, who would we contact/send the e-mail to?

Do you think it's possible for them to add just two wittle eensie weensie spinny orange lights on the back of the fire engine on each side of the hosebed? 

Or is that too complicated? 

8418890239_2e3c94c057_z.jpg

I seriously doubt they would patch in a physical update to a vehicle. You'd be better off on DLC for that one.

• CCarvalho224 likes this

chief685533
  • chief685533

Cheif, Los Santos Police Dept.

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:44 AM Edited by chief685533, 15 September 2013 - 01:49 AM.

Does anyone know what name of the siren that the LAPD used in like Midnight Club II. I dont know what it is but it goes up and down but with multiple individual times. Its not a normal siren type (Welp,flicker,Hi-Lo,Phaser,Wail )

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

Yea i don't know then. I'm guessing storyline plays a big part with all the questions to the police cars and all but, then yet again it may be highly unlikely. But look what jdowning said before, he just unlocked the ability to help police in random events such as pursuits. Who knows what else happens as you progress in the game.

I wouldn't say that just yet - I just attended one of them and it was a bank van loading up cash and the mission was for me to rob it :S

I did see a blue and red flashing one though and heard police sirens so you never know.

Just confirmed - that FIB building, there's no sign of anything whatsoever, no doors accessible via rooftop, side of rooftop etc.. no federal officials down on the ground either

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Yea i don't know then. I'm guessing storyline plays a big part with all the questions to the police cars and all but, then yet again it may be highly unlikely. But look what jdowning said before, he just unlocked the ability to help police in random events such as pursuits. Who knows what else happens as you progress in the game.

I wouldn't say that just yet - I just attended one of them and it was a bank van loading up cash and the mission was for me to rob it :S

I did see a blue and red flashing one though and heard police sirens so you never know.

Just confirmed - that FIB building, there's no sign of anything whatsoever, no doors accessible via rooftop, side of rooftop etc.. no federal officials down on the ground either

Isn't that just a police car comin' to getchyo ass? 

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 15 September 2013 - 01:49 AM.

I am beyond disappointed...  :blink:

*Edit* Lots of people are talking about more places opening up when you do more missions, I wonder if the FIB building is one of these places

Spoiler

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:53 AM Edited by Drunkpolice, 15 September 2013 - 01:54 AM.

I am beyond disappointed...  :blink:

*Edit* Lots of people are talking about more places opening up when you do more missions, I wonder if the FIB building is one of these places

Spoiler

Most likely for campaign mission only...probably happens when you enter the building for the first time in the story line as it goes...

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Have any enterable hospitals been confirmed yet? I'm particularly interested in the one modeled off of Cedars Sinai (Mount Zonah Medical Center). 

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

CCarvalho224, on 14 Sept 2013 - 8:32 PM, said:

jdowning, on 14 Sept 2013 - 8:21 PM, said:

sorry about sound etc.. better be quick before R* takes it down

WHY ARE THEY RIDING ON THE TAILBOARD?! 

THAT WAS OUTLAWED IN LIKE THE 60'S.

Edit: No helmets either. 

It wasn't made illegal everywhere, some areas it's up to department regulations, there are a few left that ride on the rear of the apparatus.

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Commission of End of Watch Clan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by CTUDirector, 15 September 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Edit: Already mentioned above, about unlocking things.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by Officer620, 15 September 2013 - 02:13 AM.

I reckon it will be worth the trouble getting one of these babies:

http://images2.wikia...Front)-GTAV.jpg

Might take some time and a fair bit of patience, but it would be worth it! Still no sign of the unmarked Vapid? Also it will be interesting to get inside a Barracks. I'm wondering if they still have a siren like in San Andreas...?

Cheers!

Zack91
  • Zack91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

I don't even know what to say anymore ha. Anyways thanks for all the info jdowning. Keep us informed, we appreciate it. I'm just praying that all of this starts changing over the storyline.

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

It wasn't made illegal everywhere, some areas it's up to department regulations, there are a few left that ride on the rear of the apparatus.

Pardon my fire department ethnocentrism but every firefighter I've spoken to has told me that riding on the engine anywhere other than inside the cab was wrong wrong wrong. 

Which departments still do this? Because I find this baffling. Especially with the recent increasingly high rate of accidents in the fire service involving fire apparatus and that departments now need to emphasize and remind members to do something as simple as buckling their seatbelts, I can't imagine a department out there that still allows this. 

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:11 AM Edited by flyer2359, 15 September 2013 - 02:13 AM.

I found a scene from one of the missions on the leaked vids that had the non-IV yelp (aka the good one), but it was just for the cutscene :(.

Go to 5:38

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=njOYS9gBmSc

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Commission of End of Watch Clan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

I found a scene from one of the missions on the leaked vids that had the non-IV yelp (aka the good one), but it was just for the cutscene :(.

Go to 5:35

That is what makes me think that there might be a patch or glitch in the game.

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

lyk dis if u crey evrytim 

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

That is what makes me think that there might be a patch or glitch in the game.

Well you can tell they originally had them in the game but now they've apparently decided to remove them and go back to the crappy IV siren, so I don't expect them to put it back in unless if a lot of us send in an e-mail or something.

bcrr9
  • bcrr9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

What about tasers or K-9? I could've sworn I read something saying they were confirmed, but I don't remember the link. 

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 10 September 2014 - 11:27 PM.

Pardon my fire department ethnocentrism but every firefighter I've spoken to has told me that riding on the engine anywhere other than inside the cab was wrong wrong wrong. 

Which departments still do this? Because I find this baffling. Especially with the recent increasingly high rate of accidents in the fire service involving fire apparatus and that departments now need to emphasize and remind members to do something as simple as buckling their seatbelts, I can't imagine a department out there that still allows this. 

Sacramento Metro (California) Fire has guys hanging on the side frequently when I see them.

TheTerminatorNY
  • TheTerminatorNY

Saxon = Joke Account

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

It isn't illegal everywhere. And this is GTA V, not Life Simulator 3000. Los Santos and Blaine County are fictional worlds created by Rockstar, real-world rules and regulations don't have to apply. Rockstar could have firefighters wearing bikinis and Groucho Marx glasses if they wanted to.

At one point, this thread was one of the best on this forum. The last two weeks it's turned into people constantly complaining about the smallest of details. Look at the amount of emergency vehicles in this game! They have made a monumental jump in the look and the amount of emergecy vehicles from GTA IV to GTA V.

• Officer620 likes this

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

ROCKSTAR, WHY......?????? You didn't even give Blaine County it's own Law Enforcement; it's the Aldernay of GTA V! The Vapid Interceptors and Buffalo's being in a different paint is improper since it is used by the LSPD instead of a different department. The LSSD Cruiser needs to be Black & White. Fix the emergency vehicle numbers, with three digit numbers for Law Enforcement so we won't see that number repeat that often AND it will be more realistic. I think I heard a LSSD cruiser say an LSPD quote over the bullhorn in a video. Hell if it's just SUV's for Blaine County Sheriff's Office, I will be fine with that!

ethan919
  • ethan919

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by ethan919, 15 September 2013 - 02:32 AM.

I'm just hoping theres a never wanted cheat so we could take police cars without hassle and even join in on some pursuits or shootouts with Police AI. I will be totally bummed if there's no such thing as a never wanted cheat or even no cheats at all. Some of the new info about the police is awesome but, its very disappointing as well. I'm not surprised though because its not a policing game. 

I'm not sure if there will be a "never wanted" cheat, but cheats in general are confirmed by this image. So there is at least hope :)

http://i.imgur.com/Ih9RmyM.png

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:35 AM Edited by LSPD_Dragon, 15 September 2013 - 02:46 AM.

The sirens don't bother me all that much, their pretty much what the sheriff's department up here uses.

The only peeve I have out of everything is that the Vapid Interceptor and the police Buffalo doesn't have the LSPD livery (With the seal on the doors like the CV)

Besides that the lights, the sheer amount of vehicles we have and all I adore. (Even if some will be a b*tch to attain.)

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

Question for jdowning; what do the engines in the police cruisers sound like? I can't hear them very well in the gameplay videos. Have they been beefed up and have a nice deep V8 sound to them now? Or are they similar to the crappy ones in IV?

Cheers!

American
  • American

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

• We cant access the prison from the inside
  • We cant access the noose building or the fib building, totally non enterable
  • They changed the yelp tone back to gta iv's
  • We cant turn on the lights with no siren sounding
  • We cant turn on spot light in police helicopter
  • All sirens are the same for every emergency vehicle
  • No air horn for the fire truck
  • No vigilante mission or on board computer on the police car
  • Police do not patrol the streets

* Double facepalm* how disappointing... you guys must be disappointed reading this because i am.

I'm not surprised by this at all unfortunately. 

Zack91
  • Zack91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:53 AM Edited by Zack91, 15 September 2013 - 02:57 AM.

I'm just hoping theres a never wanted cheat so we could take police cars without hassle and even join in on some pursuits or shootouts with Police AI. I will be totally bummed if there's no such thing as a never wanted cheat or even no cheats at all. Some of the new info about the police is awesome but, its very disappointing as well. I'm not surprised though because its not a policing game. 

I'm not sure if there will be a "never wanted" cheat, but cheats in general are confirmed by this image. So there is at least hope :)

Zack91
  • Zack91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

Thanks so much for that. I was actually starting to think this game had no cheats. As for the never wanted cheat, i agree with you on that. Who knows right. It would be awesome if its in though. I'm guessing cheats will be released on september 17 so we'll see.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

Quotes in quotes, in quotes. Lol

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:06 AM

You know, has jdowning visited the FIB garage more than once or just the one time? I remember it was said to be empty yet it might have been that way for that ONE time.. Remember in GTA IV, sometimes the police stations would be empty and have NO cars at all but if you left and came back later there were cruisers around then.

Could be the same for the FIB, NOOSE and such areas.

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:16 AM Edited by jdowning, 15 September 2013 - 03:16 AM.

Hi guys

Try this

https://soundcloud.c...0/gta-v/s-JmjoL

I'll check FIB garage again, but there was no security so that's what was making me think nothing was there always

Is this of any use?

Jack

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Hi guys

Try this

https://soundcloud.c...0/gta-v/s-JmjoL

I'll check FIB garage again, but there was no security so that's what was making me think nothing was there always

Is this of any use?

Jack

Think you could take some pics of the interceptor and Crown vic at night time with the LEDS on and Micheal standing next to it? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users