GTA V Police Cars & Emergency Vehicles

11,140 replies to this topic
SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

There are black and white sheriff vehicles, those are representative of Los Angeles county, and those are Los Santos County Sheriff. Then are the white cars, those I'd assume are Blaine County.

No, the White Sheriff vehicles say Los Santos County. There is only one Sheriff vehicle.

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

Commission of End of Watch Clan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

There are black and white sheriff vehicles, those are representative of Los Angeles county, and those are Los Santos County Sheriff. Then are the white cars, those I'd assume are Blaine County.

No, the White Sheriff vehicles say Los Santos County. There is only one Sheriff vehicle.

Explain the sheriff SUV then.

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

Also Los Santos County, more of Rockstar's twisted nonsense. 

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

You guys need anything checked out?

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:23 AM

That SUV responds to Blaine County and Los Santos County. A few pages back there are multiple pictures of the White sheriff vehicle with the "Los Santos County" on it circled/highlighted.

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

• Members
  • United-States

Also Los Santos County, more of Rockstar's twisted nonsense. 

*facepalm* I hope that was a mistake and an update will change that.

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

FIB vehicles, we haven't seen any of the FIB SUV or Buffalo or Vapid

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

The black and white sheriff SUV is also Los Santos County.  They must have made it like that for variation of sheriff vehicles.  Which is f*cking dumb when they could have made Los Santos County black and white sheriff cruisers and made Blaine County Sheriffs white like San Bernardino Sheriff, which is part of the area that Blaine County takes place in.

• CTUDirector likes this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 15 September 2013 - 01:25 AM.

Think you could try and find the B&W Sheriff SUV?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

Can you go inside a police station or a hospital?

CTUDirector
  • CTUDirector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

The police station was answered a couple pages back.

Hospital still needs to be checked.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 15 September 2013 - 01:26 AM.

*Nvrmnd

Zack91
  • Zack91

Player Hater

• Members

Hey maybe these modders who have the game are missing some files and everything is looking weird. Or can someone confirm if they have the actual game. Most of the people that have the game are modders from what I've heard. I doubt it but, its just a thought who knows.

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Are you sure you can't enter the top of the FIB building?  In that screenshot of the building, it looks like there is an interior on the roof.  It has a little lounge or something in it.

He already did.  Check a few pages back.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

He went into a PD and posted a pic a few pages back.

Noticed that. Just wondering if there is more to that station, like for example in SA you had the offices, jail etc.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

Hey maybe these modders who have the game are missing some files and everything is looking weird. Or can someone confirm if they have the actual game. Most of the people that have the game are modders from what I've heard. I doubt it but, its just a thought who knows.

They have the retail copy, there not modders.

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

I'm not a modder - I got the game legit via the internet here in the UK.

I'll check everything else out in a min and check out FIB building again. 

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:28 AM Edited by Drunkpolice, 15 September 2013 - 01:30 AM.

Well, we should write up a new letter for Rockstar and politely ask them to include the yelp heard in the trailers and correct a few inaccuracies that we pointed out when they release the patches...

Not trying to start a pitchfork festive here, don't get me wrong they have blew most of our expectations away and the game looks great to me -it is just missing a few little touch-ups...

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

I'm not a modder - I got the game legit via the internet here in the UK.

I'll check everything else out in a min and check out FIB building again. 

Thanks. Really hoping theres more to the FIB Building. As soon as the screen was released of the FIB Building I got so excited assuming that Rockstar would finally deliver instead of leaving the FIB out with some crappy car and no Field Office.

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

What is the yelp siren? Sorry I'm clueless - can someone YT me the link and I'll confirm? 

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

What is the yelp siren? Sorry I'm clueless - can someone YT me the link and I'll confirm? 

Get in the next emergency vehicle you see and hold down the left stick a few times. You'll notice two of the sirens are the exact same ones from IV.

bcrr9
  • bcrr9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

I'm sure if we just contact Rockstar and ask them to change these things or upgrade a few things, I'm sure they will be able to patch it up. Upgrading these problems in a DLC won't be necessary, for these are small problems. 

Drunkpolice
  • Drunkpolice

Los Santos City Police Sergeant

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

http://trashtrampoli...iren/index.html

Today, i learned ...

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Patching up the yelp tone would be REALLY easy.  It would literally only take them 2 minutes to do.  I think it would be a good idea for a few of us to ask them, who would we contact/send the e-mail to?

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

Patching up the yelp tone would be REALLY easy.  It would literally only take them 2 minutes to do.  I think it would be a good idea for a few of us to ask them, who would we contact/send the e-mail to?

I think you're maybe best waiting until the game is released, they may not take too well to us telling this before the game is released lol.

Could anyone also possibly find a spot where there would be a helicopter in Downtown Los Santos somewhere? Going up to the NOOSE facility to get a Buzzard is a bit frustrating, i'll then be able to answer your questions re FIB etc

• CCarvalho224 likes this

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

I think you're maybe best waiting until the game is released, they may not take too well to us telling this before the game is released lol.

Could anyone also possibly find a spot where there would be a helicopter in Downtown Los Santos somewhere? Going up to the NOOSE facility to get a Buzzard is a bit frustrating, i'll then be able to answer your questions re FIB etc

What about the police mav you said you stole from a large police station?

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:40 AM

Do you think it's possible for them to add just two wittle eensie weensie spinny orange lights on the back of the fire engine on each side of the hosebed? 

Or is that too complicated? 

8418890239_2e3c94c057_z.jpg

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

http://trashtrampoli...iren/index.html

Today, i learned ...

That Federal Signal Welp. I WISH that was in GTA V. My local PD (Sacramento PD) uses that and it sounds pretty cool.

Zack91
  • Zack91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Yea i don't know then. I'm guessing storyline plays a big part with all the questions to the police cars and all but, then yet again it may be highly unlikely. But look what jdowning said before, he just unlocked the ability to help police in random events such as pursuits. Who knows what else happens as you progress in the game.

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

Lets send them an email about the yelp tones

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users