Photo

GTA V Trailer 1

10,248 replies to this topic
bscutajar
  • bscutajar

San Andreas Pro

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (mediocore @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 13:12)
Hey, so it just came to my attention that the shot with the 3 people stood by the mountain, they all have loads of gear for hiking/climbing.

Made me wonder whether we'll have a more advanced climbing physic. I'm not talking Assassins Creed style - Climb everything you see, but with the rumours going around that burglary will make a return they might focus more on the stealth aspect of sneaking around window ledges and hopping over stuff...

Just a thought...

Sneaking around windows ledges and hopping over stuff is not new to GTA4. Also, I think the hiking/climbing gear (as you call it) has no function other than aesthetics.

Alfabutt
  • Alfabutt

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (Glock 18 @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 15:04)
QUOTE (Alfabutt @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 15:00)
QUOTE (Glock 18 @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 14:56)
I wish Twin towers were in GTA IV or TBoGt would be so cool parachuting off it considering how high they were, damn I wish 9/11 happend. sad.gif

U made a mistake at the end of that sentance dude, for the good of the American people please edit it! Lol

Holy s*** thanks for the point out i nearly shat bricks when I saw it. Surprised I wasn't flamed instantly. lolz i failz at grammar tounge.gif .

No worries

mediocore
  • mediocore

This is the last dance for mister Lance Vance

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (bscutajar @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 15:09)
QUOTE (mediocore @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 13:12)
Hey, so it just came to my attention that the shot with the 3 people stood by the mountain, they all have loads of gear for hiking/climbing.

Made me wonder whether we'll have a more advanced climbing physic. I'm not talking Assassins Creed style - Climb everything you see, but with the rumours going around that burglary will make a return they might focus more on the stealth aspect of sneaking around window ledges and hopping over stuff...

Just a thought...

Sneaking around windows ledges and hopping over stuff is not new to GTA4. Also, I think the hiking/climbing gear (as you call it) has no function other than aesthetics.

I know climbing ledges isn't new but it wasn't really utilised in IV.

I WANT MOAR.

R Truth
  • R Truth

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:21 PM Edited by R Truth, 08 January 2012 - 05:23 PM.

As you can see, at the Liquor Ace scene, if you look closely enough, just at the right of "Liquor Ace" sign, you can see the 4 symbols about gambling. Sorry for no picture, you can look at the trailer if you want. Little Jimmy's!

Here is the trailer link: GTA V Trailer

morx555
  • morx555

GTA V !!!!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

R Truth "little jimmy" haha
I think Rockstar not showed us 10% from the game in the trailer.

R Truth
  • R Truth

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (morx555 @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 17:24)
R Truth "little jimmy" haha
I think Rockstar not showed us 10% from the game in the trailer.

Maybe...Jimmy....

zackryderwoo
  • zackryderwoo

Why did I move here? I guess it was your mother.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (R Truth @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 17:21)
As you can see, at the Liquor Ace scene, if you look closely enough, just at the right of "Liquor Ace" sign, you can see the 4 symbols about gambling. Sorry for no picture, you can look at the trailer if you want. Little Jimmy's!

Here is the trailer link: GTA V Trailer

Already pointed out, but good find, you know it!

IAmMars
  • IAmMars

Be Genetically Different!

• Members

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

I wish Twin towers were in GTA IV or TBoGt would be so cool parachuting off it considering how high they were, damn I wish 9/11 happend. sad.gif

U made a mistake at the end of that sentance dude, for the good of the American people please edit it! Lol

lol!

VaroSpain
  • VaroSpain

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (IAmMars @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 19:52)

lol!

OMG do you wish that!?? holy f*ck wow.gif

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 06:42)
QUOTE (Monsterousness @ Sunday, Jan 8 2012, 04:46)
Guys, id like to propose the idea that maybe the gentleman talking in the video is NOT the playable character. This could VERY easily be a side character, antagonist, etc. Could even be some random citizen on a talk radio/TV show. Point is that im some how doubting the obvious.

The obvious also being the man we get a good close up of; one of him looking over the sunset, and one of his masked face hopping out of van with an automatic rifle. Speaking of that particular snipet. Could it be at all possible that one of the two other men tagging along with our "elvis haired" mystery character is our main man?

If its a bank job in progress, maybe our character is else where

HEY HEY JUUUUUUUUST sayin. R* is full of crafty bastards
Remember this idea come time for trailer #2

Then why do we see him drive the black Audi R8 AND the blue sports car as well? Why is he talking about his kids and moving to LS?

no. he was in the R8 and on the balcony, the guy in the blue car and the robbery is someone else.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (tenpennyisplainevil @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 00:15)
Guys, id like to propose the idea that maybe the gentleman talking in the video is NOT the playable character. This could VERY easily be a side character, antagonist, etc. Could even be some random citizen on a talk radio/TV show. Point is that im some how doubting the obvious.

The obvious also being the man we get a good close up of; one of him looking over the sunset, and one of his masked face hopping out of van with an automatic rifle. Speaking of that particular snipet. Could it be at all possible that one of the two other men tagging along with our "elvis haired" mystery character is our main man?

Then why do we see him drive the black Audi R8 AND the blue sports car as well? Why is he talking about his kids and moving to LS?

no. he was in the R8 and on the balcony, the guy in the blue car and the robbery is someone else.

No. Pics below in the links, they're a bit big.

http://i1201.photobu...tzermontage.jpg
http://i1201.photobu...dir8montage.jpg

Definitely same person. Ned is in four different places: blue car, black car, bank job and balcony. As far as I can see, the Mexican dude is seen two times, both in the red car; one time near the beginning when he's putting down the roof and the next being chased by the cops. The 'Not CJ' guy is seen just once, being chased by cops down the street. Therefore, logically, it has to be Ned, as he's doing a wider variety of things rather than the other two.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 01:29)

Definitely same person. Ned is in four different places: blue car, black car, bank job and balcony. As far as I can see, the Mexican dude is seen two times, both in the red car; one time near the beginning when he's putting down the roof and the next being chased by the cops. The 'Not CJ' guy is seen just once, being chased by cops down the street. Therefore, logically, it has to be Ned, as he's doing a wider variety of things rather than the other two.

No. the guy in the blue car doesnt even look like Luke. and i remember a picture from the beginning of this topic that clearly shows that the R8 guy is Luke.
what makes you think he resembles Ned?

VaroSpain
  • VaroSpain

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (tenpennyisplainevil @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 00:36)

No. the guy in the blue car doesnt even look like Luke. and i remember a picture from the beginning of this topic that clearly shows that the R8 guy is Luke.

mercie_blink.gif "Luke" and "Ned" are the same person: Ned Luke

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (VaroSpain @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 01:46)

yeah, that came out wrong smile.gif
i meant: What makes you think that the guy in the blue car resembles Ned Luke?
he doesnt look like Ned. the picture from earlier in this topic shows that it IS Ned Luke in the R8. but tbh, the blue car guy doesnt look like him AT ALL

Static94
  • Static94

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE (tenpennyisplainevil @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 00:53)

he doesnt look like Ned. the picture from earlier in this topic shows that it IS Ned Luke in the R8. but tbh, the blue car guy doesnt look like him AT ALL

cuz he white cracka

Jeeebuuus
  • Jeeebuuus

AKA So-crates

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (Static94 @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 04:25)
QUOTE (tenpennyisplainevil @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 00:53)

cuz he white cracka

Aaahaha lol.gif . Thats so true. Also look at his hair.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:16 AM

user posted image

They look like completely different people? I'm pretty sure they're all one guy.

GTAFan20
  • GTAFan20

I Got This.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 05:16)

user posted image

They look like completely different people? I'm pretty sure they're all one guy.

They're all the same guy

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

his eyes look different to me... the guy on the balcony was confirmed because his mouth and nose clearly resemble that of Ned Luke, but in the blue car his mouth and nose dont resemble him, but in the picture shown earlier in this topic you can clearly see he has the same chin and nose as Ned Luke. the blue car guy however, only has about the same hearline and looks younger than Ned Luke on the balcony and in the R8

romanbelick
  • romanbelick

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

I think idiotism is getting bigger and bigger here.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (romanbelick @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 12:46)
I think idiotism is getting bigger and bigger here.

go bowling or something dozingoff.gif

UncleVlad
  • UncleVlad

Vice City Stories!

• Members

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 00:29)

The 'Not CJ' guy is also seen in the robbery scene. You know, the brown guy with the red cap. Look for yourself.

PretendWereDead
  • PretendWereDead

Street Cat

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:22 PM

In my opinion it would make sense to think that the driver of the van will be our protagonist, I mean what was the last time we didn't drive by ourself in a GTA game? He looks like the guy in the red sportscar at the beginning of the trailer, maybe someone can make a better screenshot?

user posted image

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:37 PM

its the black guy. every guy in the trailer returns: the guy in the blue car can easily be spotted, the hispanic guy is coming out of the van too. then another white guy, i think. and he is the guy with the hookers. then Ned Luke in the R8 and on the balcony, he is probably the boss. that leaves the black guy as the driver.

Nebby
  • Nebby

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (tenpennyisplainevil @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 12:37)
its the black guy. every guy in the trailer returns: the guy in the blue car can easily be spotted, the hispanic guy is coming out of the van too. then another white guy, i think. and he is the guy with the hookers. then Ned Luke in the R8 and on the balcony, he is probably the boss. that leaves the black guy as the driver.

Well if that indeed is the black man...than I think we got our protagonist considering his tattoo's are missing... ph34r.gif

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Method @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 13:49)

Well if that indeed is the black man...than I think we got our protagonist considering his tattoo's are missing... ph34r.gif

oh, i thought he just didnt have tattoos there wow.gif

matsvanstam
  • matsvanstam

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

I think next trailer is in March

PretendWereDead
  • PretendWereDead

Street Cat

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Which black guy? The guy running for the cops or the black guy that is driving the red sportswagon? And what about the black guy on the jetski and the house for sale sign?

matsvanstam
  • matsvanstam

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (RiccardoPatrese @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 13:32)

Which black guy? The guy running for the cops or the black guy that is driving the red sportswagon? And what about the black guy on the jetski and the house for sale sign?

Not everyone is a protagonist, just random ppl

PretendWereDead
  • PretendWereDead

Street Cat

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (matsvanstam @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 13:33)
QUOTE (RiccardoPatrese @ Monday, Jan 9 2012, 13:32)

Not everyone is a protagonist, just random ppl

No, I'm talking about the driver of the van, that could be our protagonist, for me he looks like the black guy in the red sportswagon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users