[WIP l BETA] GTA Vice City Recover

582 replies to this topic
ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (xXaerooff2Xx @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 16:34)
first download last beta, and if you do it, pm me, we will talk. i can make cutscene, but you must get it working in game. anyway make at first main mission, we will think about cuts then. smile.gif

Have you got MSN? itll be easier to communicate, i dont know how to convert cutscenes but i hate missions without them, its just not R*ish?

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

Sorry for double post but MASSIVE PROBLEM, after trying to get in a car the game crashes on entry, i tried both exe's same problem

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

AKA PingPang

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:15 PM Edited by Frank.s, 28 December 2011 - 05:20 PM.

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 17:14)
Sorry for double post but MASSIVE PROBLEM, after trying to get in a car the game crashes on entry, i tried both exe's same problem

I got a crash right-between the ken rosenberg start point and the mall, where did you get the crash? Edit: replied on msn.

tiagowwae
  • tiagowwae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

I Know what is the problem when you reach the Mall...the problem is with the car paths...i just changed the paths and now works fine!!! if xXaerooff2Xx wants i can send the new paths and one crash problem in the game will be solved !!!

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:05 PM Edited by The_Sorrow, 28 December 2011 - 06:12 PM.

Sorry to disappoint but in my honest opinion this mod will get nowhere, ive downloaded and tested it and to me theres too many bugs. Including, path errors, crashes, collision mesh's faces brighness settings not configured properly, There are other VC ports that have successfully conquered this and in my eyes people would rather download a bugless TC rather than one riddled with too many to think of. I'm sorry guys but i cant be a part of this team.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

AKA PingPang

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 18:05)
Sorry to dissapoint but in my honest opinion this mod will get nowhere, i've downloaded and tested it and to me there's too many bugs. Including, path errors, crashes, collision meshes faces brighness settings not configured properly, Just look there are other VC ports that have successfully conquered this and in my eyes people would rather download a bugless TC rather than one riddled with too many to think of.

+1

The mod has a lot of things that would be better removed than converted badly from vc, for example the player anims are comically buggy. tounge.gif
Good job on what you've done but it need serious work. icon14.gif

tiagowwae
  • tiagowwae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

xXaerooff2Xx,ask permission to use San Vice Map....that map is not bugged!if you want a good car paths i can send mines!if you want help in the retexture i can help you too wink.gif
btw nice job with cars conversions wink.gif

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

In the main the refresh origin is too far away from tommy causing the game to load the part where tommy spawns somewhat 10 seconds later, this takes little effort to fix and still hasn't been. Come on guys.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:28 PM Edited by The_Sorrow, 28 December 2011 - 06:31 PM.

QUOTE (tiagowwae @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 18:23)
xXaerooff2Xx,ask permission to use San Vice Map....that map is not bugged!if you want a good car paths i can send mines!if you want help in the retexture i can help you too wink.gif

Yeah you may ask to use San Vice Map but then it would be a mod on top of a mod, what would be the point in that?

tiagowwae
  • tiagowwae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 18:28)
QUOTE (tiagowwae @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 18:23)

Yeah you may ask to use San Vice Map but then it would be a mod on top of a mod, what would be the point in that?

If he only use the map,cause xXaerooff2Xx is a little buggy,he can creates new things! he can retexture the map,change the water quality,he can put many things that are not in san Vice!

_F_
  • _F_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:20 PM

San Vice has a lot traffic path errors, but yeah animations are a little bit weird. Maybe replacing VC Tommy with a ped is not that good idea... I would personally prefer Tommy player mod, so you could change clothes in clothes stores etc..

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

slow down guys. This is only beta version. I havent got any testers, and near everything i done alone. All map, peds and lots of things has been converted only by me. Theres only cars by _f_ and paths by luten. If you see any bugs, report them, ill try to fix them. Don't say - oh no its too bugy. Rent other map - dont say like that. On all map ive spent lots of time alone and i don't gona please other moders to give me them maps. It must be something new, not san vice recover. So i please last time - report all bugs, it will help me fix it faster. Sorry but i havent got 8 eyes.

tiagowwae
  • tiagowwae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (xXaerooff2Xx @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 19:25)
slow down guys. This is only beta version. I havent got any testers, and near everything i done alone. All map, peds and lots of things has been converted only by me. Theres only cars by _f_ and paths by luten. If you see any bugs, report them, ill try to fix them. Don't say - oh no its too bugy. Rent other map - dont say like that. On all map ive spent lots of time alone and i don't gona please other moders to give me them maps. It must be something new, not san vice recover. So i please last time - report all bugs, it will help me fix it faster. Sorry but i havent got 8 eyes.

OK...you are right!But we only said that to help you and not to bring you down! you have done an excellent work!if you need some help,i can help! ive got 5 years in photoshop,i can retexture the city!Btw i told in other post,i have a great car/peds path,if you want i can send it to you!

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

smile.gif Alright. So now if you got files, for sure you can retexture what you want. And if ill have premissiom for that paths, please give me them smile.gif Every helping hand is usefull.

RWWPL
  • RWWPL

GTA 3 Dark Edition

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

I find small bug :

http://img141.images...beztytuuxyf.jpg

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:06 PM

Thank's for report. I played it with low settings, because of laptop, and that's why i couldn't see it. All problem is in collision - game reading it as grass. Will be fixed. Jeszcze raz dzięki za raport smile.gif .
Btw. - I'm starting to work on second beta.

_F_
  • _F_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

It's really strange, is it just me or it crashes very often? I think there is something wrong with radios. Usually when I sit in a vehicle it crashes, then sometimes I enter it's fine, but then default SA radio is playing. After changeing channel it crashes.

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

Oh - sorry mates, i forgot upload radios. Ill do it tommorrow or somewhere. @UP - I think it'll fix crashes, because during 1 hour i havent got any crashes in-game.

tiagowwae
  • tiagowwae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

Are you using the paths i gave you ?

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:54 AM

Nice job icon14.gif , would want to see a picture Tommy swims in the water

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

@2up - they are even worst than Luten's, because of lots of other bugs. @up ill give you it later.

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:04 AM

What the hell..?? Gimme the radiostations link!

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

When will be new info about the mod?

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:25 AM

The mod leader is now working on GTA IV Map to SA mod.

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:39 AM

Yes im working on saiv but its not mean that i will dont for vcr. When ill find some time, i will reupload 97 beta and radios on some other mirrors wink.gif .

NothingSpecial
  • NothingSpecial

2spooky4me

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:47 AM

Yeah sure, I'll wait!

[EDIT] R.I.P Megaupload (2005-2012), f*ck SOPA

tiagowwae
  • tiagowwae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

Please add the new paths you created to the mod biggrin.gif

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

Paths are by Luten, and they are added to 97b beta. Sorry, for no news. I'm busy, and my internet connection is really slow last time. I'm going to fix littlehaiti drawing distance, and others.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

I can RIG but now I don't have VC, I can also convert some sounds. When I get VC back I'll tell ya if you still need at the time.

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Sure, it will be needed. Especialy basic peds wink.gif .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users