Photo

[WIP l BETA] GTA Vice City Recover

582 replies to this topic
elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

Well, I have converted weather and started to improve missions and soon animations. Expect screens tommorrow or so.

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

[OFFTOPIC] It would be cool for survival horror mods to have punching disabled... [/OFFTOPIC]

Very nice adding new weapons, there should be a tool like MVL for it.

vicetommy
  • vicetommy

''Hey hey it's mister V.''

• Members

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (xXaerooff2Xx @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 20:43)
Well, I have converted weather and started to improve missions and soon animations. Expect screens tommorrow or so.

very nice, i hope you can make something like pistol and some other weapon anims when you start with anims. it will give more vc feeling i think. wink.gif
looking forward to screens. smile.gif

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:08 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 09 December 2012 - 10:14 PM.

QUOTE (vicetommy @ Sunday, Dec 9 2012, 09:22)
QUOTE (xXaerooff2Xx @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 20:43)

very nice, i hope you can make something like pistol and some other weapon anims when you start with anims. it will give more vc feeling i think. wink.gif
looking forward to screens. smile.gif

XD and revolver reload anim's.

anyway, good to hear about the weather.

im curious... is there anyway for you to make different animations for guns and include them as a seperate thing?

lie so you can have two seperate desert eagle anims (one for the pistol and one for the revolver) named Python.ifp and Desert_Eagle.ifp?

so that way you can include both?

also maybe seperate animations for the different shotguns?

so the stubby shoots like the the one from vc while the spas and other shotguns that will be included with wla use a diff animation based on the type?

also maybe a hipfire anim for the skorpion?

and seperate ones for the sinper and laser...
one bolt action and one semi auto?

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

Don't know how about you guys, but I'm starting to feel VC's vibe here. biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

dawid6532
  • dawid6532

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

Very nice photo waiting for dowland colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif colgate.gif

vicetommy
  • vicetommy

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (xXaerooff2Xx @ Sunday, Dec 16 2012, 14:18)
Don't know how about you guys, but I'm starting to feel VC's vibe here. biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

holy sh*t that looks nice you nearly can't see difference between vc an vcr. nice job it's amazing. icon14.gif

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (xXaerooff2Xx @ Sunday, Dec 16 2012, 14:18)

user posted image

user posted image

Holy F*ck wow.gif

I think my jaw hit the floor

Those are amazing as f*ck bro...

You have out done yourself happy.gif

also, think you can send me a copy of the scm file so that I can get the WLA set up for it?

or would you rather that we wait for the release then upload it as dlc?

d3jan
  • d3jan

Prime

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

awsome dude, like vicetommy said you can barly see difference biggrin.gif
how many missions have you done, and how many will be in the next beta ? biggrin.gif

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

yes good job mate

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:19 PM Edited by xXaerooff2Xx, 21 December 2012 - 01:00 PM.

Thanks for that good opinion. I'm really glad to see that you enjoy it. wink.gif
There will be around 5 missions in this beta + side ones and a lot of other scripts.
I will release colsed beta for team members soon, so everyone will be able to do his contribution. ;]
More updates and screens also soon.

Btw. please don't quote my posts with pictrues. It's unneccesery.

vicetommy
  • vicetommy

• Members

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:47 AM

What about WLA in next beta, are we gonna use it?

i had an idea about the weapons:
i can't change the pistol sound but only the deagle sound in sa. and the deagle sound affects the pistol sound. but i can change the silenced pistol sound. so we could make it like this:
sa- vc
pistol-beta deagle
silenced-pistol
deagle-.357 magnum

the beta deagle doesn't really have a sound it only has in cutscenes. and the cutscene sound sounds a little bit like the modified pistol sound now, not much but a little bit. the magnum has the right sound and i can give pistol the good sound too. pistol is used very much by gangs, police etc. so it would give more vc feeling i think. i only don't know how to give the police etc. the guns maybe one of you does. tell me about you guys oppinion.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (vicetommy @ Thursday, Dec 20 2012, 08:47)
What about WLA in next beta, are we gonna use it?

i had an idea about the weapons:
i can't change the pistol sound but only the deagle sound in sa. and the deagle sound affects the pistol sound. but i can change the silenced pistol sound. so we could make it like this:
sa- vc
pistol-beta deagle
silenced-pistol
deagle-.357 magnum

the beta deagle doesn't really have a sound it only has in cutscenes. and the cutscene sound sounds a little bit like the modified pistol sound now, not much but a little bit. the magnum has the right sound and i can give pistol the good sound too. pistol is used very much by gangs, police etc. so it would give more vc feeling i think. i only don't know how to give the police etc. the guns maybe one of you does. tell me about you guys oppinion.

interesting idea about making the default pistol the beta DE while making the Silenced pistol the normal one...

and there is a way for the police to use a different gun using SALA by sacky (I toyed around with it a while ago.)

also i really don't know if Marco is going to use the WLA or not (although reading the previous posts, I think he will)

anyway, I kinda have an Idea I wanted to test about the WLA and gang weapons...

Would it be possible to give a gang member a WLA weapon in a similar way to spawning one?

vicetommy
  • vicetommy

• Members

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:07 AM Edited by vicetommy, 23 December 2012 - 02:59 PM.

QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 01:55)
interesting idea about making the default pistol the beta DE while making the Silenced pistol the normal one...

and there is a way for the police to use a different gun using SALA by sacky (I toyed around with it a while ago.)

also i really don't know if Marco is going to use the WLA or not (although reading the previous posts, I think he will)

Would it be possible to give a gang member a WLA weapon in a similar way to spawning one?

ok, now wait what xXaerooff2Xx thinks about it. it's just that the pistol is very much used in the game and it would be nice if it had the right sound. hope you can answer fast. if you have some free time. wink.gif

not sure if you can give wla weapons to gangs i think it should work, but i don't know much about scm and wla. i don't know.

EDIT: i found SALA and looked around in it. and you are right you can easily change police,army,swat weapon. only gangs is problem but maybe it is possible in some normal sa scripts. SALA will be helpfull because the weapons swat and army used are different in vice city.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (vicetommy @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 09:07)
QUOTE (Ss4gogeta0 @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 01:55)

ok, now wait what xXaerooff2Xx thinks about it. it's just that the pistol is very much used in the game and it would be nice if it had the right sound. hope you can answer fast. if you have some free time. wink.gif

not sure if you can give wla weapons to gangs i think it should work, but i don't know much about scm and wla. i don't know.

EDIT: i found SALA and looked around in it. and you are right you can easily change police,army,swat weapon. only gangs is problem but maybe it is possible in some normal sa scripts. SALA will be helpfull because the weapons swat and army used are different in vice city.

it actually isnt hard to change the gang weapons in the SCM...

also with the SALA you can also change the police, swat, fbi, army models and vehicles..

sorry I didnt reply sooner but like i said, I entered into a game design contest... wink.gif

sebejszczyn
  • sebejszczyn

Hmm.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

Great job, mate!
Guys, wait for trailer soon. ;D

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (xXaerooff2Xx @ Sunday, Dec 30 2012, 18:01)
Great job, mate!
Guys, wait for trailer soon. ;D

Cant wait~

also I think im going to forfeit the contest because there is no way in hell I can match those games the other submitted... not to mention I have redone my Idea 3 times and had to scrap each project x.x

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:54 PM Edited by xXaerooff2Xx, 01 January 2013 - 07:57 PM.

GTA Vice City Recover 1.0 Official Trailer #1

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

3 years on GTA Forums!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

I dig that trailer. I just don't like Tommy's hands. Too big.

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by xXaerooff2Xx, 01 January 2013 - 08:08 PM.

QUOTE (Libertyking @ Tuesday, Jan 1 2013, 20:01)
I dig that trailer. I just don't like Tommy's hands. Too big.

They are just like they supposed to be. I haven't scale them while converting. wink.gif

VERSA
  • VERSA

Flying Ped in Space

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

Finally there is a good original VC TC to SA icon14.gif

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Wow, you got the cutscenes. But how, I checked your team, but there is no scripter. Who made those?

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

I do scripting work. wink.gif Maybe it is not pro, but at least it is at all.

dawid6532
  • dawid6532

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

why the cutscene of Tommy Cortez has his shirt. I should get changed then go freeway to meet the ship confused.gif

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

It is like that because this suit is not converted yet. wink.gif

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

Nice trailer mate ! icon14.gif biggrin.gif

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

nice trailer, but logo looks wrong. bored.gif
why you did not use this from the first page ? its alot nicer

Garju67
  • Garju67

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (ludi911 @ Tuesday, Jan 1 2013, 23:24)
why you did not use this from the first page ? its alot nicer

+1 on this. Maybe this trailer was made before the new logo was done but highly doubt that.

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Thanks, guys! Well I will think about case of logos. Maybe I will even make completely new one in 10th Anniversary style. How about that? wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users