The Worst Song You've Listened To.

243 replies to this topic
GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (UrinalCake123 @ Sunday, Nov 6 2011, 20:41)
I actively despise this song

-Snip-

I completely agree. I love Metallica but this, and the other songs I've heard so far, are just pure crap. I have no problem with bands trying new things but this is a step in the wrong direction. They're both great artists but together they just sound boring.

Anyway, my worst song is pretty much anything by Tina f*cking Turner angry.gif
I despise, loath and detest her to a ridiculous degree. I would post a link but I'm not that cruel.

You guys are pretty spot on with this list so far. Some seriously awful "music" has been released sad.gif

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

Living in Vice Point since 2002

• Members

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Saturday, Nov 26 2011, 07:06)

-Snip-

I completely agree. I love Metallica but this, and the other songs I've heard so far, are just pure crap. I have no problem with bands trying new things but this is a step in the wrong direction. They're both great artists but together they just sound boring.

I despise, loath and detest her to a ridiculous degree. I would post a link but I'm not that cruel.

You guys are pretty spot on with this list so far. Some seriously awful "music" has been released sad.gif

St. Anger was worse. Oh God, was St. Anger worse...

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:05 PM

Whatever the really popular Nikki Minaj song is. Super Bass?

Anyway, I hate every Nikki Minaj song.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

Probably not the worst song ever, but I'm listing it due to the fact that the bimbo slaughtered a classic.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:14 AM

This.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Sunday, Oct 30 2011, 09:32)

This sh*t drives me up the f*cking wall. Unfortunately because of where I work I have to listen to the same 20 track list over and over and over again which includes all the above songs. f*cking vomit inducing.

Adding to my sh*tlist from earlier with songs that play at my work.

I seriously want to take one year of my life to hunt down and murder everyone involved with the production of this crap.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (Senex Iunior @ Sunday, Nov 27 2011, 01:59)
QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Saturday, Nov 26 2011, 07:06)

-Snip-

St. Anger was worse. Oh God, was St. Anger worse...

St.Anger is better than this Lulu rubbish. St.Anger was by no means their best stuff but there are a couple of songs I did like. But yea, in general, St.Anger was pretty rubbish.

@ OnePiece: I would gladly help you. I have some real hate for a few of those you listed.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

I like almost all songs in this topic lol.gif One music which made much success in Brazil some years ago and I HATE it is this:

This is AWFUL too

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:23 PM Edited by Slamman, 01 December 2011 - 03:29 PM.

Greatgig, sorry to hear you hate Tina Turner, I like her, worked with The Rolling Stones in the 70s, and she and Mick get along well.
She also joined the Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome crew down under to star in the film, and performed a marvelous song for that film, as well as a REALLY rockin' tune with Canada's Bryan Adams. I love that duet! That's good music in my ears.

I can't think of all I hate since I don't pay it much mind. Always trying to find the best music and enjoy what I know I love hearing. The best stuff I never tire of, really

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

It's more her music I dislike more than anything. She's probably a decent person and has obviously done a fair bit for music but I just can't bear it.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

This is other AWFUL song!! It is brazilian but it's making success in Europe:

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:06 PM Edited by Slamman, 01 December 2011 - 06:13 PM.

QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Thursday, Dec 1 2011, 16:26)
It's more her music I dislike more than anything. She's probably a decent person and has obviously done a fair bit for music but I just can't bear it.

Try this out at least! It's been a favorite of mine since day one

For my tastes, there's much much much worse! ha ha

4 Bagger
  • 4 Bagger

Malapropos

• Members

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

-Friday by Rebecca Black
-The Cheeky Song by The Cheeky Girls
-Pulse Demon by Merzbow. If you can call that a f*cking song. An absolute earful. icon13.gif

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:42 PM

This. f*cking. Song.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:25 AM

Not only is this sh*t annoying but what the f*ck is a bruh bruh?

Talakua
  • Talakua

1%

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

barf8bd.gif suicidal.gif

BabeRuth
  • BabeRuth

Bronx Bombers Stadium

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:38 AM

Wow Still no Wiz Khalifa thought he would be mention by now.

Dingleman
  • Dingleman

SA:LC Mod Leader

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:31 AM

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

Some more:

^Simply for how much he feels the need to apologise...what happened to the "f*ck you all" attitude?

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

• Members

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

No, Eminem's worst songs were on Relapse with that Middle Eastern/'new" Slim Shady bullsh*t. Second worst is Recovery, admittedly, but for such a generic album, Talkin' To Myself is alright.

Not Afraid is Em's worst yet; completely uninspired declaration of sobriety.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (Senex Iunior @ Wednesday, Dec 7 2011, 00:25)
No, Eminem's worst songs were on Relapse with that Middle Eastern/'new" Slim Shady bullsh*t. Second worst is Recovery, admittedly, but for such a generic album, Talkin' To Myself is alright.

Not Afraid is Em's worst yet; completely uninspired declaration of sobriety.

I'm in the completely same boat, just pointing out that song for how he feels the need the need to say sorry to everyone. The whole album was just grovelling and self-deprecation sh*t. Eminem made it by talking about his life, but with the attitude of not giving a f*ck. To me personally, this is what sold his albums, and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks that. I'm not a big fan of this newly-changed Eminem. yawn.gif

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

• Members

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:27 AM Edited by Senex Iunior, 07 December 2011 - 04:31 AM.

I guess I'm terrible for this, but like Bill Hicks said, "See, I think drugs have done some good things for us... and if you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then do me a favor: go home tonight and take all of your records, tapes, and all your CD's, and burn 'em- because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? R-r-r-real f*ckin' high on drugs, man."

I'm earnest when I say I hope his next album also has a song that says "that sh*t's in the trash". Slim and Marshall should stay together as one act; we've now seen the two apart, and the simple fact is that they suck making separate albums. tounge.gif

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (Senex Iunior @ Wednesday, Dec 7 2011, 04:27)
I guess I'm terrible for this, but like Bill Hicks said, "See, I think drugs have done some good things for us... and if you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then do me a favor: go home tonight and take all of your records, tapes, and all your CD's, and burn 'em- because, you know all those musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? R-r-r-real f*ckin' high on drugs, man."

I'm earnest when I say I hope his next album also has a song that says "that sh*t's in the trash". Slim and Marshall should stay together as one act; we've now seen the two apart, and the simple fact is that they suck making separate albums. tounge.gif

Hence my major lack of interest towards him of recently. I'm happy for him getting off the drugs and whatnot, more for the sake of his family, but this doesn't mean he has to brag about it, and how he's now this self-changed, clean rapper who won't offend anyone again.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:37 PM

I couldn't agree more. I tried quite hard to like his last albums but they did nothing whatsoever for me. "Relapse" wasn't all bad and I quite like a few songs but "Recovery" is just awful. It's a massive shame to see a musician you like so much just turn to sh*t. I really hope he doesn't release anything else and just calls it a day. The guy had a massive positive influence on me and I'd rather remember him for that than some sh*tty piece of crap he did with Little Wayne or whatever that ball-sacks name is.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:15 AM Edited by Slamman, 08 December 2011 - 03:21 AM.

The only time I really hate the modern or popular music is when I have to be subjected to it, it's really then when you have to Love it or Hate it!

As far as Eminem, I think his whole act was on playing at a "hard-ass, gangsta rap, take no sh*t" idea, and sure, it offended and attacked others in the limelight, but to make music well in that regard, it should be funny, and as long as he makes things funny by poking fun at the hypocrisy or ego, or just silliness inherent in the pop culture, he could find a fan base, like Weird Al has been doing his whole career. No one REALLY hates Weird Al!

Heisenberg
  • Heisenberg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Thursday, Dec 8 2011, 03:15)
The only time I really hate the modern or popular music is when I have to be subjected to it, it's really then when you have to Love it or Hate it!

It's rare when there's that exception to the rule of intrusive, cheaply made pop songs. They all sound exactly alike, and it appears you have to be drunk in a club to enjoy it (yawn). We're not going to regard the food served at kebab shops opening late hours as cuisine - when the food goes straight down and straight up out again - are we? If that's the case, then why are these "songs" being played on the radio in the morning, during the day, whatever shop you pop your head into? Unless we're being encouraged to jump around drunk without fail?

For that reason, I detest any familiar pop song.

acmilano
  • acmilano

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

I DARE you to listen next two songs with out bleeding from your ears:

Also,something from my peninsula:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-el7IjUv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2J_zxn6Sts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H16l-lJG-sY&feature=related

Then a guy most of us know and love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AhiMbMUjW0

And finnaly,Niko Belic and his first single:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcMdCut_fzI

Senex Iunior
  • Senex Iunior

• Members

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (acmilano @ Saturday, Dec 10 2011, 10:16)
Then a guy most of us know and love:

And finnaly,Niko Belic and his first single:

I hated OG Loc; Niko Bellic's first single is better than Jeffrey's ear rape.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:19 AM

Kanye West Feat. Dwele - Power.
Kanye West spoiled potentially goog song.

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:23 AM

The only thing terrible about that song is the amount of film/game trailers and TV ads it was used on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users