The Majestic Hotel

5 replies to this topic
Billsy
  • Billsy

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:45 PM

Hi there,
I was just wondering if it's possible to allow for your character, whether it be IV or either of the downloadable episodes, singleplayer or multiplayer to be able to interact with the lift in the Majestic Hotel lobby, like in the mission 'Late Checkout' in order to teleport from the lobby to the top of the elevator shaft in the corridor. I was also wondering if it's possible to make the window cleaning platforms spawn in multiplayer and whether or not they could be interacted with, specifically the one round the back of the Majestic Hotel, as once the mission ends, that platform disappears in singeplayer, for a reason I do not know, whereas the other platforms used in missions remain.

Someone has attempted to make the Majestic Hotel into a safehouse (see here --> http://www.gtaforums...owtopic=391144). However I tried the script located on that page and it doesn't work. I don't know if someone could have a look at that and make it compatible for both of the latest patches 1.0.7.0 and 1.1.2.0.

Thank you.

personintraining
  • personintraining

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:56 PM

Yeah, I tried that one too, but it's not working. If I only I knew how to mod... cryani.gif

schoober
  • schoober

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

Yeah, I know. i tried that too

jitsuin
  • jitsuin

Meat Popsicle

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:54 PM Edited by jitsuin, 03 February 2012 - 11:38 PM.

delete

schoober
  • schoober

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:40 AM Edited by schoober, 01 February 2012 - 01:05 AM.

I tried your script, not working sad.gif

6 Errors in script 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\scripts\Majestic (2).cs':
in Line 25: 'GTA.Game' does not contain a definition for 'LoadEnvironmentNow'
in Line 38: The name 'Keys' does not exist in the current context
in Line 42: The name 'True' does not exist in the current context
in Line 43: 'GTA.Game' does not contain a definition for 'LoadEnvironmentNow'
in Line 50: The name 'True' does not exist in the current context
in Line 51: 'GTA.Game' does not contain a definition for 'LoadEnvironmentNow'

can u fix it?

jitsuin
  • jitsuin

Meat Popsicle

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:29 AM Edited by jitsuin, 03 February 2012 - 11:38 PM.

delete

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users