New trailer has been released.

Also, seems the main website has been updated too. wow.gif

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Saw the trailer on the front page of YT.

Awesome. Definitely going to get it.

Is it worth getting the one before it?

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 20:02)

It's worth checking out, especially considering how cheap it probably is now. Some of the characters (in this trailer) are returning ones as well.

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

Caution trailer my cause seizures, lots of flashing. Pretty much an expected trailer for a FPS with lots of explosions and sh*t, looking good and will be worth picking up perhaps when it's knocked down in price.

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 21:02)

I'd say it's worth a playthrough singleplayer wise, it's cheap enough now anyway. If you're going to get it for multiplayer and already have Battlefield 3 then i don't really see a point in that. Not sure how active the last MOH is now anyway.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (papanesta @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 20:14)
QUOTE (vertical limit @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 20:02)

It's worth checking out, especially considering how cheap it probably is now. Some of the characters (in this trailer) are returning ones as well.

Alright thanks, I will get both of em.

Seddo, I will be getting for single player. To catch up on the story. Is the MP worth trying though?

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Thursday, Apr 12 2012, 22:20)
Is the MP worth trying though?

With DICE in charge of the MP it's largely the same as BF. It's fun, but don't expect much from it.

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:39 PM

Looks a lot better then the first one not gonna lie
Campaigns probably gonna be cool but multiplayer prob won't but we'll see

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

This trailer suggest that we are going to play as different special force groups in different region, hopefully in single player campaign.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

Admittedly, I never played the most recent instalment, and after seeing a friend playing it, it's not a game that I would rush out and buy. It wasn't completely terrible, but nothing from what I saw made me want to purchase it.

Anyway, found some news:

EA and Activision are set to go head-to-head this Saturday during the UEFA Champions League Final between Bayern Munich and Chelsea.

Yesterday, Activision announced that a brand new trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 would be shown during the halftime ad break. It appears that EA didnít want Activision to have all of the spotlight as it has also announced that a new Medal of Honor: Warfighter trailer will air in the same break.

EA stated previously that it wished to avoid a war of words with Activision this year, however it seems that the marketing department has other ideas. Who will win the battle of halftime?

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

Here is said trailer:

Marlowe.
  • Marlowe.

I Still Jerk-off Manually

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

New gameplay trailer:

Looking good so far. No offense to CoD, but if I do indeed purchsse a FPS this year, it will be Warfighter, not Black Ops II.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

Campaign Trailer

I don't think it's in-game graphics though. stupid EA confused.gif

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

Frostbite 2 CINEMATICS graphics... or CUTSCENE graphics. There are tons of games out there and they don't get blamed for it. Go use your blind hatred on something else (on nothing actually because it's just ignorant).

Looks really good... Madrid train bombings being involved is also interesting. Curious...

Seddo
  • Seddo

YNWA

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Winner of Euro 2008 Prediction League

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:19 PM

Just an update with 8 minutes of gameplay recently released.

Looks good and as always with EA's recent titles the gun sounds sound fantastic.

----

Also there's been releases of videos with real life SEALS giving their account on some details.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:40 AM

Looks really fluid and good... kind of like why BF3 feels and plays so great.

Sounds are amazing aswell... can't wait!

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Can't find the predecessor of this game anywhere! Guess I will try to understand what happened when playing this.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:54 PM

forgot how intense the 2010 game's multiplayer was...honestly prefer it over BF3 sometimes.

as a side note, with all this Fireteam gameplay business, I surely cant be the only one who thinks it'd be awesome to have a survival mode type of game with deliberatley unbalanced teams? say 4 vs 16? the 4 man team would operate as a Fireteam and have to stand against the rest of the lobby in set peice battles. for example an inner city battle waged from a chopper crash site through the city and to a safe LZ whilst the remaining 16 have to prevent them from doing so. having four classes to chose from (rifleman, support gunner, marksman available for both sides, medic being available to the 4 man Fireteam) the catch is that there are perks to each class. the 4 man team can use a variety of weapons, the rifleman having access to a frenade launcher, the support gunner having extra ammo and the marksmancan use any rifle, battle rifle or sniper rifle. the 16 man team can have a limited number of each class (12 riflemen, 2 support gunners and two snipers) and are limited to one weapon per class (rebels would use AK's, RPD's and other such weaponry, more expansive enemy groups would have an amoury to match) but can respawn, once the 4 man team is down, the dead player is transfered over to the enemy side. the advantage of being an enemy (ie Taliban) rifleman is that they can respawn almost instantly, giving a human wave effect. the 4 man team needs to rack up kills to gain access to a fire support system, which in turn will halt the rate at which the enemy respawns and unlocks a path to the next stong point, wherein the 4 man team needs to defend until they rack up the required kills. the enemy team however score 10,000 points if for each Special Operative they kill, the resulting 40,000 being split respectively. teamwork and agression are needed on both sides to win, and points are rewarded to the enemy side for healing, sharing ammo and spotting the Spec Ops, all abilities available to all classes.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

Ok, this looks like one of the best goddamn adrenaline pumping awesome singleplayer FPS games. Frostbite 2 is a goddamn beastly beauty...

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:24 AM

Multiplayer Beta tomorrow, HOT DAMN!

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 08:24)

No, today! Should be out right now but nothing is on xboxlive yet... goddamnit.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (fullmetal @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 07:28)

Oh sh*t, it's 3:40, so yes, TODAY!

Sorry about the confusion, I think it should be out at like 1:00 PM EST

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 08:40)

I read somewhere that they stated 3 AM eastern time... which should be out by now.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (fullmetal @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 07:48)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 08:40)

I read somewhere that they stated 3 AM eastern time... which should be out by now.

Ah, well, I will check and tell you. Currently I am on forza 4...

Be right back.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:55 AM Edited by fullmetal, 05 October 2012 - 08:00 AM.

No goddamn beta... come on Microsoft this is bullsh*t. I want to tear people up and show 'em how you play this tounge.gif . Gamescom hands on was too sweet.

edit: are you f*ckING kidding me? Now the official website states "9 AM PST". You guys were talking about a midnight release for America (which means morning release for EU players) and now we get this sh*t? I got to work the goddamn lateshift and the entire f*cking weekend so I can't get my share of play 'till monday.

Bullsh*t... damned bullsh*t.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (fullmetal @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 07:55)
No goddamn beta... come on Microsoft this is bullsh*t. I want to tear people up and show 'em how you play this tounge.gif . Gamescom hands on was too sweet.

edit: are you f*ckING kidding me? Now the official website states "9 AM PST". You guys were talking about a midnight release for America (which means morning release for EU players) and now we get this sh*t? I got to work the goddamn lateshift and the entire f*cking weekend so I can't get my share of play 'till monday.

Bullsh*t... damned bullsh*t.

Too bad man, We could of teamed up biggrin.gif

9 am ... im going to bed lol i stayed up all night for this.

kudoboi
  • kudoboi

HI

• Members

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 07:24)

you lucky bastards.. there isnt any beta for PC.. which probably means PC version would be a bad port

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:46 AM Edited by fullmetal, 05 October 2012 - 02:23 PM.

QUOTE (kudoboi @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 09:44)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 07:24)

you lucky bastards.. there isnt any beta for PC.. which probably means PC version would be a bad port

No now you're making sh*t up. Played the PC version at Gamescom (pretty much ANY version the press has played and such were PC versions of the game... obviously because it's the superior version of the game, just as with Battlefield).

PC version was really good. Apart from some visual mistakes/errors everything played damn good. Only a long peroid of gametime out of the game will show what things need to be adressed/changed.

edit: info in general... as stated before 9 AM PACIFIC TIME the Beta servers go live.

Which means around 18:00 for us euro fags. Or yeah, 6 PM.

Edit: I see alot of people on the Warfighter battlelog who had acces from more than 5 hours ago already. I also see the Warfighter beta in the "demos M" section but I keep getting the same error when I select it.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

Beta is Xbox Live Exclusive? f*ck Microsoft mad.gif

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:02 AM Edited by darthYENIK, 06 October 2012 - 06:04 AM.

Downloading it now. I know it's not cool to judge a game based on a beta, but if this is good I'm definitely getting it. I need a new FPS to play.

Edit: played for about an hour. To be honest I never played multiplayer in the first game, so I don't know if its the same. But I enjoy it. The home vs away thing is okay. It's pretty fun being the home team, protecting one site, then having to get across the map and securing another site by clearing buildings and setting up perimeters. The only problem is that there are gung ho assholes you get on your team that don't understand that you need to protect the objective, and instead run away from it. But there are idiots in every game.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

It's a really decent and a great multiplayer game. Especially if you get into teams/fireteams with people that actually know how to play and are willing to play the game properly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users