good mod, senks

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

This made me install my IV again. Good job

suggestion: after you think there are no bigger bugs and enough features, think of some kind of robbery mod where you can rob banks, shops and similar - Hippie has done such a mod, but its pretty much outdated now.

XXLpeanuts
  • XXLpeanuts

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (lolleroz @ Saturday, Dec 3 2011, 15:22)

suggestion: after you think there are no bigger bugs and enough features, think of some kind of robbery mod where you can rob banks, shops and similar - Hippie has done such a mod, but its pretty much outdated now.

What ya said about hippies mod isnt true, the bank and museum robbery mod made by him still works perfectly with the new patch, and its mp compatable too, how is that outdated?

AlphaWolF_J
  • AlphaWolF_J

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

Any chance you will ever add
kidnap missions.
steal an item from a ped.
sabotage, plant exposives.
as you have done such a great job so far i think you should could really expand the missions types on offer - just keep going

odiomoratti
  • odiomoratti

Pistocchi ama i falli da dietro.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (AlphaWolF_J @ Tuesday, Dec 6 2011, 18:25)
Any chance you will ever add
kidnap missions.
steal an item from a ped.
sabotage, plant exposives.
as you have done such a great job so far i think you should could really expand the missions types on offer - just keep going

Everything is possible. All of your ideas are great...
...at the moment i just took a little break from this mod.

AlphaWolF_J
  • AlphaWolF_J

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:54 PM Edited by AlphaWolF_J, 06 December 2011 - 06:58 PM.

I know the feeling ive taken time out of mine to.

but for the record kidknap could work from shooting them with a pistol once or threatening & holding a gun on the the ped where they normally would put there hands up, but script it so they turn in to an unarmed bodyguard so that they follow you in to your car where you drive them to the drop off location
i think that would be very cool and kind of realistic - make them someone important like a scientist or something

bomhanoi
  • bomhanoi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

pls help me ,how to install this mod ? , i dont' know where i can put this mod in GTA IV directory and what i need to using this mod ???

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (XXLpeanuts @ Saturday, Dec 3 2011, 17:33)
QUOTE (lolleroz @ Saturday, Dec 3 2011, 15:22)

What ya said about hippies mod isnt true, the bank and museum robbery mod made by him still works perfectly with the new patch, and its mp compatable too, how is that outdated?

it's outdated because he never continued work on it, plus his newer scripts 'overlap' the robbery scripts which plainly show they are out-dated. Example: Prison mod makes prison robbery (yes there was such a script) useless since youre making riot and getting cash at once, and also in submission mod the 'grey star' option (where you lose cops by just waiting while you have grey stars meaning they dont see you) kinda conflicts since cops never find the way into museum before you lose the wanted level (instant win)

im pretty sure if hippie had more time he would make new robbery scripts along with guards or something like that.

mirmihir
  • mirmihir

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:10 AM

Nice mod!

Mlnecrafter
  • Mlnecrafter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

A great mod Indeed.

Installed .

Will test and make some suggestions tomorrow.

Thanks for a great mod wink.gif

tidib4
  • tidib4

The choice is yawwws

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

This is one of the best script mods out there.
Is there any chance you'll update this to give higher rewards for completing missions?
I tried to myself, but VS2010 will not compile it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users