Photo

PC Multiplayer - Still active?

32 replies to this topic
MarkC9
  • MarkC9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (GT KashMiester @ Sunday, Nov 13 2011, 10:42)
QUOTE (Wipex President Mike @ Saturday, Nov 12 2011, 18:37)
QUOTE (MarkC9 @ Saturday, Nov 12 2011, 18:18)
Complaining about people using trainers in free mode is a little ludicrous if you ask me. Why would you enter GTA IV free mode to have a deathmatch style battle competitively against other players? That is what DEATHMATCH is for. That is what BF3 and COD are for.

The vast majority of the players using trainers in free mode are doing so because it's required for the activities they like to do. This includes:
- Creating or going off user created stunt jumps
- Drifting with fellow drifters (using modified handling)
- Going on massive cop chases
- Role playing with other players
- Testing new mods like... the snow mod for instance

Keep an open mind next time you get owned by someone with God mode on. Did you attack them first? How do you know they wanted to fight? Maybe they just want to be left alone... hence the God mode?

no. trainers suck. they should not be allowed, I kick every time I find someone.

Yup me too, no need for trainers especially in race mode

Funny how you're both from the UK. I swear, being from that part of the world and also being closed-minded goes hand in hand. Dan Houser is a perfect example of this too.

You have an open-ended sandbox game with a very well done game engine and physics engine, yet you prefer to have the experience limited only to what the developers had time to program.

What the f*ck? lol

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (MarkC9 @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 22:03)
QUOTE (GT KashMiester @ Sunday, Nov 13 2011, 10:42)
QUOTE (Wipex President Mike @ Saturday, Nov 12 2011, 18:37)
QUOTE (MarkC9 @ Saturday, Nov 12 2011, 18:18)
Complaining about people using trainers in free mode is a little ludicrous if you ask me. Why would you enter GTA IV free mode to have a deathmatch style battle competitively against other players? That is what DEATHMATCH is for. That is what BF3 and COD are for.

The vast majority of the players using trainers in free mode are doing so because it's required for the activities they like to do. This includes:
- Creating or going off user created stunt jumps
- Drifting with fellow drifters (using modified handling)
- Going on massive cop chases
- Role playing with other players
- Testing new mods like... the snow mod for instance

Keep an open mind next time you get owned by someone with God mode on. Did you attack them first? How do you know they wanted to fight? Maybe they just want to be left alone... hence the God mode?

no. trainers suck. they should not be allowed, I kick every time I find someone.

Yup me too, no need for trainers especially in race mode

Funny how you're both from the UK. I swear, being from that part of the world and also being closed-minded goes hand in hand. Dan Houser is a perfect example of this too.

You have an open-ended sandbox game with a very well done game engine and physics engine, yet you prefer to have the experience limited only to what the developers had time to program.

What the f*ck? lol

Whats your problem? There are 2 types of servers - modded and unmodded, in modded Free Modes everyone is free to use any mod he want, in modded other game modes you can play with modded game but you shouldnt be able to use mods like trainers but if someone has trainers or other mods working in unmodded games he should be kicked and banned (if banning system in Games for Windows - LIVE would work correctly)

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

Since he bumped this...

Also,to clear this up:
All the trainer freemodes on pc are marked with a [Player]'s Simple Trainer don't want a trainer person,just don't go to the game.
If some person with a trainer comes kick them,simple as that.

I do use a trainer in freemode because I host frequently a 14-player roleplay server.
The Trainer CANNOT be used in other modes.It doesn't open.I tried it to change my skin lol.

Most of the trainers cannot spam tugs.

Also,it's a freemode,FREE,I also use trainers to have fun,since the game is kinda limited.Basically,70% of the freemodes are deathmatches,so...
Also,people complain,but when they see someone with a trainer they are like:
''OMG Help meh he looked at me kill him!''
or also: '' Give me a sultan RS with wings that can fly and haz neon and makes GTA V come faster.''

'Nuff said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users