» «
Photo

WIP - San Fierro Street Stories

142 replies to this topic
DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:47 PM Edited by DonFedrizzi, 22 May 2013 - 10:44 PM.

-
STATUS - WORK IN PROGRESS
LAST UPDATE - 05/21/2013

user posted image

user posted image

I started creating missions a long time ago. The newest version of DYOM was the 4.1, I guess. When I installed it, I just loved it, and started making more and more missions. I'm Brazilian, so my first missions were in Portuguese. But, day after day, I wanted to create a COOL storyline, in English. So I started planning a mission series, called "Greenglass College". I made and uploaded two of the missions, but then I stopped playing GTA, and had no more ideas to continue.

I spent a lot of time without playing GTA - but, again, I started making missions a few months ago. That time, I was really loving my missions. I started a "San Fierro Stories" storyline, about Nick Johnson and his cousin, Ben, a former gangster in San Fierro. I made ten missions, planned all the story, uploaded five of those missions, but, again, I stopped. Why? Because I stopped playing GTA again.

But I couldn't leave that storyline I had planned! That's why I'm back, to take those characters, remake all the missions, put them in the new 'storyline' feature... anyway - I made an intro (it's a "movie-mission"), just to explain what happened before Nick's arrival in San Fierro. Now, I have everything planned, and I'm back to stay. Sorry for my bad english, and I hope you like my missions! Welcome to San Fierro Street Stories.

user posted image

1987 - San Fierro is a city which is getting bigger and bigger - it's one of the most technological cities in the whole country! It is like "the American dream" itself. Many rich guys and businessmen are moving to San Fierro, and many successful companies are born - like Mason Johnson's Company, in Doherty.

Mason is a 64-years American businessman, who has many relatives living in Japan - his mother was Japanese. He's a smart man, someone who controls one of the biggest companies of the West Coast. His life looks perfect - he has a beautiful wife, many good friends, three wonderful sons (Bob, Benjamin and James) and all the money he could ever wish. But, for some reason, he has also serious problems...

user posted image

San Fierro Street Stories is a 'mission pack' about the Johnson's life after Mason's death. You play as Nicholas Johnson, a 24 years old guy who was born in Vice City. After getting a call from Benjamin (one of Mason's sons), Nick packs his bags and takes a plane to San Fierro, to help his cousin re-taking the control of the city and getting a revenge on Mason's killers.

But the things are really changed since Mason's death - now, many street gangs are fighting for the control of the crime rings, there's no more respect, and loyalty is now based on money. Will Nick and Ben be able to defeat every single enemy on their way to control the city, and make a name for theirselves? Find out playing San Fierro Street Stories.

user posted image

Here, you can find the 'first version' of some missions, from the time the mission pack was called only 'San Fierro Stories'. There are no 'biiig' changes, but I added some details, created some new missions and fixed some things. These missions are like a 'beta' version, and 5 of them are exclusive, what means that they have never been released before!

Why don't you play some of them and try comparing to the actual missions? And, if you want, you can post your opinions here. Which '1st chapter' missions do you prefere? These 'old' missions or the actual ones?

- Getting back from... whatever
- Meeting the dogs
- How to survive on the streets?
- Keep your eyes open

user posted image
PS: Only the main ones.

NameDescription
Nicholas 'Newbie' Johnson
24 years old - 176cm // 75kg

Nick was born in Vice City, and grew up in a rich family. When he was 17, he started working in a big company, and just left it because
of his uncle Mason's death. Nick's very smart, but he doesn't handle guns and cars very well. He is the playable character in the missions.
Benjamin 'Big Ben' Johnson
26 years old - 180cm // 78kg

Ben is one of Mason's sons. He used to help his father in the Food Company, but when Mason died, Ben started having trouble with police and local gangs. He knows how to fight, and he shoots very well. He's very famous in SF's streets, but many gangsters and police officers want him dead.
James Brendan 'JJ' Johnson
21 years old - 179cm // 74kg

Jimmy is the younger son of Mason. He always loved to study, and, when he was 20, he went to the Law School in Colombia, for six months. James is very smart, but he is terrible fighting and shooting. He also drives slowly and carefully.
William 'Willie' Pedrosa
34 years old - 183cm // 86kg

Strong. Tall. Serious. These are some adjectives which can describe Willie very well. He was the first gun dealer in the city, and he's still the most famous. He has many relatives in Mexico. One of his best friends is Alejandro Ramirez, one of the leaders of San Fierro Rifa's. Willie knows EVERYTHING about guns.
Larry Bumble Hovers
25 years old - 175cm // 73kg

Larry is the guy who knows everyone. He sells drugs and 'things' in San Fierro for a long time. He's very funny and very popular.
He shoots well, and tells great jokes. He was one of the first guys who joined Ben's gang. Someone who can be trustable.
Bob Rylan Johnson
31 years old - 178cm // 77kg

Bobby is the older of the three Johnson brothers. He's very annoying, someone who follows the law strictly. He hates guns, drugs and gangs. After his father's death, Bob started working at the City Hall. He loves his job more than his own life.
Walter 'Biggie Moe' Taylor
36 years old - 187cm // 92kg

Walter is one of the oldest friends of Mason, and, after his death, Walter was the first one who joined Ben's gang. He's tall and very
strong - but also a very funny guy, who loves to tell jokes and laugh. He cooks very well, and he's an excellent shooter. A reliable man for the 'Family'.
Keith Campbell
67 years old - 184cm // 78kg

Keith was Mason Johnson's best friend, and also his personal advisor. He used to be a politician, so he knows everything about the law. After Mason's murder, Keith moved to France to, according to him, "start a new life". He still lives there.
Thanks to Notna for helping me with this chart.

user posted image

Chapter #1 - Starting business:

- An offer you can't refuse - intro movie-mission;
- Getting back from... whatever
- Meeting the dogs
- Can you handle it? - Nick faces the dilemma: will he be able to take another human's life?
- Keep your eyes open
- Now it's personal
- A little help...
- A day to remember... - finally, it's time to take out the Red Head King'z. But is it worth to risk everything for a new beginning?

Chapter #2 - Karma:

- A new life... - intro movie-mission;

user posted image

The missions listed above are the ones I've already made/re-made. I'll be posting each mission here when I finish it.
I already have the whole story planned - you can check the status of my work on the top of this post.
When you finish the missions, please post here your feedback - did you like? Why (not)? -, suggestions, etc. Thank you!

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:50 PM

Newest version of DYOM is 6.1.
The story looks good after all, but where are the missions? I would like to play them as well. Anyways, good luck icon14.gif

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

I meant to say that I started making missions when the version was 4.1. =)
"An offer you can't refuse" added to DYOM website - I'll edit my first post to put the link in it.
-
Thank you for the comment, I hope you like it. =)

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Sorry for that, didn't get it first biggrin.gif
But yeah, can't wait that you publish them!

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

xD
If you wanna see how my SFSS missions were (the first five I uploaded), just search "Fedrizzi" in "Mission database". I'm just remaking those missions, adding more details, you know...? =)
-
I hope you like them.
And, again, the intro movie (an offer you can't refuse) added. =D

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:48 PM

I played the mission, or should I say, watched the movie. And man, it was the longest cutscene I've ever seen!

Can't wait for more missions.

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

I'm sorry it was tooo long =/
I can't do short missions/movies, you know? ;P
-
Maybe tonight I'll be posting the second and the third missions smile.gif
I hope you liked it xD
-
By the way, I downloaded your Tony Cole's missions.
They're great, man! Keep up the great job wink.gif
-
The intro was perfect, just like a "drama" movie.
And I love Cosa Nostra xD

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:55 PM

Wow, thanks man, and leave a comment to my topic then wink.gif

But hey, I didn't mean that they are too long, it's great that they are!

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

I posted a comment there wink.gif
Really good job smile.gif
-
Oh, that's alright. I understand. ;P
But my missions are little bit tooo long, really. xD

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Hustler

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:24 PM

IF you use DYOM 6.1 you can make story like in single player.

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 02:58 AM

Will do it. thanks for the tip smile.gif
-
Mission 2 link added in the first post and in DYOM website.
I hope you like it. Mission 3 may be ready tomorrow.
I'm completely remaking it.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:53 AM Edited by SatournFan, 15 October 2011 - 04:50 AM.

Oh, my f*ckin' God! A damn Intro, with 100 objectives?
Dammit, I'll surely play your missions, Fed, without any doubt.

EDIT: I finished the missions, even those which were finished before you started this topic.
What can I say is beautiful, your missions are goddamn freakin' awesome, no kidding. And those gangsta' dialogues... great!
I'm waiting for the next missions that will come.

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:03 AM

Hey, thank you too much smile.gif
I'm very very happy now
-
Maybe tomorrow the third mission will be re-released. xD
I'm really too happy that you liked the missions smile.gif
Thank you again and again, I'll try to make the missions always better.
-
The only problem is that my missions are really too big. smile.gif
I almost sleep during all the cutscenes I put in them (Laughs) xD
-
Thank you for your comment - I'm really happy now smile.gif

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:17 PM

"Meeting the dogs" already done, but I can't upload missions to DYOM website.
I don't know why... anyways, I'll be trying to upload - it's done, completely remade.
I created some new guys, new objectives, and you'll have a nice fight in this mission.
-
I hope you guys like it. When I upload it to DYOM website, I'll post here.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

The website is down, but I'll check it out when it's back again icon14.gif

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:39 PM

smile.gif

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:28 AM Edited by Secronom President, 16 October 2011 - 01:34 AM.

EDIT: Wrong thread.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:51 AM Edited by SatournFan, 16 October 2011 - 03:17 AM.

QUOTE (DonFedrizzi)
Hey, thank you too much
I'm very very happy now
-
Maybe tomorrow the third mission will be re-released. xD
I'm really too happy that you liked the missions
Thank you again and again, I'll try to make the missions always better.
-
The only problem is that my missions are really too big.
I almost sleep during all the cutscenes I put in them (Laughs) xD
-
Thank you for your comment - I'm really happy now

That's cool, I guess.
Don't post one word posts or smile posts after, okay? That's not appreciated here and classifies as spam.

EDIT: I finished third mission and found it great.
I liked beatin' up those Yakuzas. Wanna see more.
Also, I liked how you used Spanish. This makes your missions cooler.
Keep the good work!

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:01 AM

Oh, sorry for that and thank you for your coment. xD
I'm now working on the fourth mission - but it's a little bit hard to get a cool idea.
I'm completely remaking most of the missions, that's why I'm "messy" for now.
-
Maybe the next mission will be posted at DYOM website in a few hours - I know how to do the mission, but I just don't have ideas for some details.
Again, thanks for your comment.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:29 AM

Holy f*cking sh*t. You gained yourself a fan today. You are new here. I read trough your topic and thought ''Oh great, another noob doing that typical revenge storyline'', but after playing you really impressed me. The story still sounds like it's been beaten to death in DYOM (friend/family member dies, revenge hurr durr) but you pulled it off so well that I didn't care who did something like this before, because you simply did this much better.
I imagined 5 objective missions ala ''dat gauy shoot fahter well kill evry1 gang naooo hurr'' but instead I got objective packed and well developed story, that keeps me waiting for more all the time. The intro was long, but I don't have anything against cutscene missions, especially if they're done as good as yours. About the second mission, I couldn't even imagine that a new guy here could do such a good chase mission.

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

You're already better than some of the guys here.

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:12 AM Edited by DonFedrizzi, 16 October 2011 - 06:21 AM.

Wooow, thank you tooooo much for this xD
I'm very happy that you like my missions smile.gif
All I try to do is make my missions better and better (even if the story is "old", something like that).
-
I have some good plans to my story (all I can say is that Nick maybe will have to move out from SF, and then he'll see who is really his friend and who betrayed him), and, believe me, I'll try to put a new "story style" mixed with that "revenge", I'm planning two or three "main" stories and other secondary situations, anyways... Thank you too much for your comment smile.gif
-
Maybe tomorrow the next mission will be ready, I'm remaking it (again) to fit better the main story. smile.gif
You also have a new fan - me xD
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!
-
I hope you like the missions more and more xD

EDIT: By the way, take some cookies. xD cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:26 AM

Played the 2nd mission. Just awesome for a beginner.

Like I said before, you are lot better than me. And that chase you created, it was amazing. Enemy still poped my tire, but I managed to escape from them.
Those gangsta dialogues are awesome. Just one thing, you should do the text like this: Nick: Hey. Or, (Nick) Hey. Or, Nick= Hey.
Just cause in some cutscenes you don't know who's talking.

But yes, awesome, keep it up. icon14.gif

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

Oooh, thanks for the tip and for the comment xD
(no, I'm not better than you, believe me) smile.gif
-
I hope you like the missions more and more. xD
The third one is already done, too (Meetin' the dogs)

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

UPDATE - The next mission is almost almost almost ready.
I'll try to post it in the next three hours (I still have to fix the texts and do my homework).
All I can say is that we'll have a nice shootout, and the mission will be called "Can you handle it?"
-

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

You're working fast there, that's great since I really want to play the missions, they are awesome.
I haven't played the 3rd mission yet, but I'll play it soon. Keep it up ! icon14.gif

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

Thanks, man smile.gif
I'm happy that you're liking my missions.
You TCC missions are also great xD
-
I hope you like the 3rd one. xD

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:27 PM

UPDATE - "Can you handle it?" ready and posted at DYOM website.
The link can be found in my first post.
-
I hope you guys like it!

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

Man! This a really good mission pack, gotta try it when I got time. Keep the good work!

DonFedrizzi
  • DonFedrizzi

Nothing personal.

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:29 PM

Thanks man smile.gif
-
I hope you like it when you try the missions. xD

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (DonFedrizzi @ Sunday, Oct 16 2011, 17:29)
Thanks man smile.gif
-
I hope you like it when you try the missions. xD

I hope yes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users