Quantcast

» «
Photo

[III|VC|SA] Screenshots and Other Media Thread

22,655 replies to this topic
BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:13 AM

How in the world I do install those bullet on the ground and holes. confused.gif

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:17 AM Edited by methodunderg, 16 November 2011 - 09:24 AM.

@BLITZ
Its a plugin from Ryosuke; drag and drop into root directory. One is his 'Shell' mod, for the bullet-shells to stay on the ground; and the other is the 'Bullet Holes' mod, for.... bullet holes tounge.gif

@nWo
I don't think a tutorial on hex editing the .dll's would be allowed; even if its as simple as changing the directories.
I could maybe get permission from Boris for you; and you might be allowed to create a tutorial for changing the ENB directories; and we could use that information to do with same with ASI's; without you mentioning ASI's xD++

I'm not trying any more mods with the name 'iCEnhancer' in it for GTA:SA. Last one (by thieving Rikintosh) fubarred my GTA:SA; and even after removing it, GTA:SA still ran like crap; even after reinstall it still ran like crap, which lead to first reformat in 2 years) Also, I think Mak's new 'DirectX' mods name is misleading as well. The name "Mak's" seems the same as 'MAX' pronunciation wise; and that would lead to a plefora of better names .. But who am I to judge; it still looks sick as hell xD But not on the playable level lol

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:23 AM Edited by nWo51289, 16 November 2011 - 09:27 AM.

@-BLITZ-

CODE
; in ms / set -1 to remain as long as possible
RemainingTime=180000

Change 180000 to -1. That worked for me.

@methodunderg - Yeah it's a very wrong way of doing it, but unfortunately it's the only way of doing it...which still doesn't make it right. Yeah if you can get Boris's permission then that would be excellent, or even better maybe get him to re-release it but with the directories changed by him so we don't have to do it.

Yeah I've always had a problem with the name DirectX, it doesn't make the game run in a different version of DirectX or anything, it's just settings with normalmap thrown into it. DirectX10 is even worst as that's just settings with colormod thrown into it. Even I hate the name Graphics Overhaul but it was an idea from mike_samaki to shorten it to GOH as one of our friends seems to shout GOH!! when he throws up barf8bd.gif sad I know but funny, that's the story behind goh. blush.gif

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:26 AM Edited by methodunderg, 16 November 2011 - 09:36 AM.

Tell your friend to stop drinking so much ^^ Or to take a concrete pill, and harden up ^^

AFAIK; last time I spoke to him (after the release of 0.75c3) I asked for documentation on the bumpmap preset settings (what each value does what) and he said it was too complicated for me to understand; and to wait for new versions; where the bump-map would be re-made.

EDIT

Have emailed Boris, and asked for permission (I may get it, since ICE did get permission to HEX edit the copyright settings a bit and release it to the masses);(Now all the nubbs think its a completely different mod, and it went viral when it was first released for GTAIV) If I do, then I will post the email to you nWo, and you can proceed from there.

@OffTopic
Does anyone know how to access the LibertyCity.ru favourites page, with all the mods that you have 'added to favourites'?

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

Well, thats the problem. Two days ago I installed both mods on dir. directory and I didn't saw any effect like in those pictures. Now I changed to -1 and after the loading pass, game crash. moto_whistle.gif

And I have ASI.loader installed for cleos.

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:49 AM

It works fine for me with me; using CLEO4 + ASI Loader + HOODLUM

The only other problem I heard about the Bullethole mod (which I experienced also) was shooting @ the bikes (motorcycles and BMX/MTBIKE) crashed the game. Only other mod that crashes my game from Ryosuke is his DoF mod

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

@-BLITZ- - For some reason the asi that comes with CLEO4 crashed for me (I thought it was caused by the shell.asi but maybe I was wrong) I'm using this asi loader which seems to be bigger in size than the CLEO4 link

@methodunderg - Thanks! icon14.gif Really appreciate that. I was really shocked to how many people think iCEnchancer is a totally new 'ENB' mod, even so it's only an edited enb/sora version with a HEX editor along with some effects added into. Still it does look beautiful with the lens flare and so on (use it for rendering videos with IV)

Offtopic: He's a very weak human being, cannot drink without throwing up when he's with the big boys alien.gif lol

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:40 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 16 November 2011 - 01:40 PM.

Modified my Motion Blur settings, improved most of the settings, and here's the result: tounge.gif
user posted image

=============================================================================
EDIT:
Please click the thumbnails to see full effects.

Motion Blur settings improved. smile.gif
user posted image user posted image

Other misc. screenshots:
user posted image user posted image user posted image

-Gonna release HD Pack v2.0 next week!
-Features:
*Graphics even more improved.
*A more organized package.
*Other HD things included.
*And more, stay tuned.

================================================================================
Please comment or give feedbacks as much as possible so that I could improve this even more. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Euda
  • Euda

youtube/pascalwaschbrett

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

Beautiful Screens JF-Mir2 *_________*

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

Follow the train, CJ!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

Working on a SAMP ENB version, my beta runs very smooth but the ingame time is synced with realtime so I can't test it at day...screens are coming

Darecki
  • Darecki

a.k.a LinkinDark

• Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:38 PM Edited by Darecki, 16 November 2011 - 09:42 PM.

Still lame..

Oh, and one more, straight from gameplay, without SSAO (as this PC has FPS<10 with this effect)
user posted image

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:41 PM

@nWo
PM sent with Boris's reply

@JF-Mir2
Love the 'misc' screenshots

@Darecki
SSAO looks very nice indeed inlove.gif
It looks like you need to change the co-ordinates of your 'Town/Zone' mod to the left a bit to align them with the radar.

Denny_2x10
  • Denny_2x10

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:49 AM

http://www.imagebam.com/image/39443a159616806

@JF-Mir2: Can you share me link of this car mercie_blink.gif

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:05 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 17 November 2011 - 09:10 AM.

@Euda - lol, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you're sincerely telling that. tounge.gif Anyway, thanks for your appreciation! smile.gif
@methodunderg - Thanks alot! biggrin.gif
@Denny_2x10 - Sure, here it is. devil.gif Well, I gave you what you want, now I want something in return, I want to have your ENB settings! lol, anyway, it's okay if you don't want to share them. moto_whistle.gif
@Everyone - Does anyone know how to make SA-GFX working with Ryosuke's mods? it seems to make my GTA SA crash whenever I make them all work at the same time. bored.gif

Tadzik
  • Tadzik

Prankster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (Darecki @ Wednesday, Nov 16 2011, 21:38)

Still lame..

Oh, and one more, straight from gameplay, without SSAO (as this PC has FPS<10 with this effect)
user posted image

Can you share yours skin for A. Blade's HUD?

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

@Ridd1cK - that mod is found here. icon14.gif

Denny_2x10
  • Denny_2x10

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Thursday, Nov 17 2011, 09:05)
@Euda - lol, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you're sincerely telling that. tounge.gif Anyway, thanks for your appreciation! smile.gif
@methodunderg - Thanks alot! biggrin.gif
@Denny_2x10 - Sure, here it is. devil.gif Well, I gave you what you want, now I want something in return, I want to have your ENB settings! lol, anyway, it's okay if you don't want to share them. moto_whistle.gif
@Everyone - Does anyone know how to make SA-GFX working with Ryosuke's mods? it seems to make my GTA SA crash whenever I make them all work at the same time. bored.gif

Sure devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif
http://www.mediafire...syk69ee6i65x1e2

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:12 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 17 November 2011 - 10:35 AM.

biggrin.gif Thank You dude! lol.gif your ENB looks awesome, not to mention playable too!
==============================================================================
Some of you guys said that there's "too" much reflections on the previous version of my HD Pack, well, here's the thing, I've edited it a bit and came up with this, what do you think, eh? sly.gif Is it just fine or too low? Give me your best opinions. sleepy.gif

Denny_2x10
  • Denny_2x10

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Thursday, Nov 17 2011, 10:12)
biggrin.gif Thank You dude! lol.gif your ENB looks awesome, not to mention playable too!
==============================================================================
Some of you guys said that there's "too" much reflections on the previous version of my HD Pack, well, here's the thing, what do you think about this, eh? sly.gif Is it just fine or too low? Give me your best opinions. sleepy.gif

EDIT: sorry that is my old enb (wrong file) suicidal.gif try this, its better

http://www.mediafire...pcfr9kj91xoqri9

Btw, i love that Lamborghini inlove.gif inlove.gif

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:40 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 17 November 2011 - 10:58 AM.

I don't care if it's old, lol, it still looks good, anyway, gonna try those new settings out! biggrin.gif
Do you want the link of the lamborghini too? tounge.gif
=========================
Just tried both of your settings and both of them looks good, although I do like the new one better! tounge2.gif
=========================
@nWo51289 - Hey, just got this idea, why not include "Tony Resta's Real Plant Textures" on the front page? It sure is a very alternative mod to PO 2010, plus, it doesn't take away too much FPS like PO does. smile.gif Just suggesting!

Denny_2x10
  • Denny_2x10

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:10 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 17 November 2011 - 11:48 AM.

QUOTE (Denny_2x10 @ Thursday, Nov 17 2011, 19:08)
user posted image

Are you using SSAO on this picture?
Your other pictures look great! Not to mention you have the car, Lamborghini Gallardo 2010 already. tounge.gif
====================================================================
EDIT: Looks like I need to improve my aim on Free Movable Cam. xD
user posted image

FXR GF
  • FXR GF

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hello denny , nice to see you again icon14.gif

Old moment ...

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

persetan
  • persetan

que sera, sera

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

@FXR GF
#8th pic is the most badass icon14.gif
also those #6th and #7th pic

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Jacko427
  • Jacko427

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (FXR GF @ Thursday, Nov 17 2011, 11:53)
Hello denny , nice to see you again icon14.gif

Old moment ...

http://s812.photobuc...19-26-01-29.jpg

Nice screenshots!! icon14.gif

Can you give the effects of these clouds/sky effects?
And would you please upload the needed files for these effects?

I'm completely a noob at these things.

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

@JF-Mir2
Nice reflections bro ! Thats they way I like them, not with the 'showroom shine' reflections, where you could have a shave in the reflection tounge2.gif Can you post just ya reflections please buddy?

@FXR GF
If I remember correctly, those last 3 pics you posted, where the pictures that got proven you Photoshop'd in the last thread confused.gif

@Denny
Pic #1 looks epic xD

Darecki
  • Darecki

a.k.a LinkinDark

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Thursday, Nov 17 2011, 20:50)

@FXR GF
If I remember correctly, those last 3 pics you posted, where the pictures that got proven you Photoshop'd in the last thread confused.gif

For sure, look at the wheels biggrin.gif And lens flare effect.
I'd love to see per object motion blur in SA though.

Beenja
  • Beenja

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Darecki @ Thursday, Nov 17 2011, 20:14)
QUOTE (methodunderg @ Thursday, Nov 17 2011, 20:50)

@FXR GF

For sure, look at the wheels biggrin.gif And lens flare effect.
I'd love to see per object motion blur in SA though.

In 7th pic that's GTA IV or NFS:HP2010

Euda
  • Euda

youtube/pascalwaschbrett

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:43 PM

My SSAO-Settings, My Sky and stuff...

smile.gif
btw. awesome pics dudes

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Killersnake
  • Killersnake

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Thursday, Nov 17 2011, 19:50)
@FXR GF

Haha surprised someone remember that since I was gonna bring that up also.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google