Photo

[III|VC|SA] Screenshots and Other Media Thread

23,161 replies to this topic
fedec96
  • fedec96

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:36 PM

@maks44100 ~ your timecyc (and colormod?) is/are looking very good; would you please share stuff with us? smile.gif

maks44100
  • maks44100

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

thanks to all

that's what I use
Grand Timecyc Final ( Grand Timecyc Final ) or Timecyc DirectX v1.1 Beta
colormod - Marty McFly's 1.35 Extreme update

fedec96
  • fedec96

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (maks44100 @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 20:02)
thanks to all

that's what I use
Grand Timecyc Final ( Grand Timecyc Final ) or Timecyc DirectX v1.1 Beta
colormod - Marty McFly's 1.35 Extreme update

Thank you so much!

But, Marty McFly's 1.35 Extreme Update's link at the very first post is broken - I download the archive, but cannot extract files because of an error (guess it's corrupted?) | so can anyone post that archive's colormod.ini?

maks44100
  • maks44100

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

need extract 7zip archiver
download the new rebuild archive Marty McFly 135 Extreme Update.rar

fedec96
  • fedec96

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:55 PM

I love you.

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

@maks44100 - Awesome! icon14.gif
@JF-Mir2 - Thanks for pointing out my silly mistake, but honestly I don't give a f*ck about my grammar when posting on any sort of forum

Anybody got 3d Glasses? cool.gif Just for fun...
user posted image

Testing out JF-Mir2's HD ENB Pack v1.0
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:40 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 15 November 2011 - 04:09 AM.

@persetan - Reflections look fine for me, anyway, can you give me recommendations on how to make it better? dozingoff.gif
@nWo51289 - wow.gif Awesome pics when using my HD ENB Pack! But why are there blue edges on the trees? dozingoff.gif They don't look like that on my game. tounge2.gif By the way, how did you take a pic like that while motion blur is enabled? sarcasm.gif

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:28 AM Edited by nWo51289, 15 November 2011 - 08:46 AM.

I was using my ColorMod settings for those pictures. To take pictures like that you'll need SACamhack (or the CLEO equivalent which you can get on the first post), put the camera in free mode and drive towards the screen or move the camera towards the vehicle/object.

Some info on GOH, I've replaced the roadsignfonta texture in particles.txd with sharp letters which will hopefully make the letters on signs a lot more clear & sharp. The left image is using the default roadsignfonta texture while the right image has the modified texture. It still needs a little tweaking as there are some bugs.

user posted imageuser posted image

Also there is a reason why this is called 'Graphics Overhaul ', and that reason isn't giving a name to some settings to make it sound cool or awesome (*cough to all SA ICenchancers). Don't know about you guys but I've always hated the way my SA directory would look a total mess with settings for numerous plugins/dll, numerous palettes to change during playing and to add on top of that different fxaa post processing effects that littered the directory as well (also having different copies to compare). So thought why not try to 'organize' this a bit better.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The directory now looks a bit more organized (it was really messed up before) as the enb settings and the palette have been moved into a 'enb' folder. The enbseries.ini that you'll all recognize has been renamed to config.ini. Reason? Well because now (well for me at the moment) apart from able to configure the usual ENB series values, you can also configure the settings for ColorMod, the Ped shaders/lighting from the NormalMap plugin, and also the resolution of the ped shadows all from that config.ini. Then combining it with the shaders from FXAA, all of the files can be found in the 'Shaders' folder along with the needed files for ColorMod & NormalMap to work properly. It all functions properly which is a big bonus for me!

tatui
  • tatui

Tatui@tret

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

1 cool.gif icon14.gif
user posted image

Sidoarjo_Modder
  • Sidoarjo_Modder

*void*

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:26 PM

some random pics smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

fedec96
  • fedec96

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (Sidoarjo_Modder @ Tuesday, Nov 15 2011, 13:26)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

mercie_blink.gif

redixro
  • redixro

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:26 PM

tatui when you will release you'r texture pack?

rollout
  • rollout

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

I want to make my own textures to some buildings in San Andreas, but is there anyway to know what's the .txd file for a certain building?
eg: How do I know the txd files for the gym?

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

You can use MED to find out the name of the txd that you're after. The txd for the gym building in Los Santos is called ganton01_lae2.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

rollout
  • rollout

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

@nWo51289: MED always crashes for me whatsthat.gif When it starts loading the map, the program crashes...
I'm using Windows 7 x64

Can you give a link to a working one?

EDIT: BTW, where can I get the Police Dodge on your 11 pic?

xana
  • xana

xanthis

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (persetan @ Monday, Nov 14 2011, 15:05)
@JF-Mir2
i think there's too much reflection

@maks44100
great moment in #1 picture icon14.gif

user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image

And the config file ? inlove.gif

Very very impressive !

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

@rollout - Have you tried running it in Compatibility Mode? Here is the Dodge Ram: link

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

MEd works for me on Win7 64-bit Ultimate ...

Here is a quick tutorial from nWo that he PM'd me .. (Maybe add a tutorial section on front-page?)

1. Start it up, search for the directory for the default game. Click Ok.
2. Once it's loaded, click on the 'Scene' toolbar
3. Here I'll just load Data\Maps\LA\Lan.ipl (the first one on the list) To load it tick the box. Once you select it click on the button below 'Render'
4. Once the map is loaded, when you want to select a model...double click on it and it should turn red
5. Once the object is selected, right-click it and select 'Properties'
6. There should be a 'Browse' button beside the Model Name & txd name. Click on 'Browse' for the txd
7. A list of files from gta3.img will appear with the txd file for the object highlighted. Simply right-click it and click on 'Extract File(s)'

And to find name of LOD texture

When you've loaded the scene, click 'View' at the toolbar at the tob and click 'Long Distance (LOD)' and click on render again. I'm not really sure but guessing yes that is the distance it renders the LOD from the normal texture.

@nWo
Can you post tutorial on how you 'cleaned' up your GTA:SA directory? Any way to do this for the ASI files as well? Each ASI mod of Ryosuke's usually has another 4-6 files with it; by the time you use 4 or so of his mods, you get a very messy root directory (as well with all the ENB files and other things)

When is expected release of GOH?

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

such fancy, very shaders, so enb, wow

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:24 PM

sry for being away for few days, I was playing SAMP^^.

@XMakarusx: Rikintosh's stealing yourwork, he forgot to delete the

//++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
// ENBseries by Maks
// visit http://enbdev.com for updates
// Copyright 2011 © Boris Vorontsov
//++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in the head of enbseries.ini, the ini itself is nearly complete yours, the timecyc looks ingame the same etc.

Beenja
  • Beenja

(。◕‿◕。)

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

@all: simply awesome pics O.o

ADVICE: Mad Driver is doing Koenigsegg CCXR edition

tatui
  • tatui

Tatui@tret

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
user posted image
user posted image

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

such fancy, very shaders, so enb, wow

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

@tatui: I really like the way your own style is! The only thing(not your fault) is that SSAO seems to go through textures, you can see it in your second pic the lower part of the tree is visible through the grass.

@all: played a bit around and created something....don't really know: do I have to like it or hate it? sometimes I don't like it because looks too strange but it also fascinates me; I don't know how to explain^^. but look by yourself:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

and my personal favourite, maybe I should have kept it for competition.You'll have to look at it in full size, the small thumbnail can't really show the strange atmosphere which I don't really refer to SA:

user posted image

rollout
  • rollout

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

Some different screenshots from me smile.gif

This is my "Trash" installation, I just use this for testing out mods and stuff, so there's no SRT3 or PO2010HQ...

Sidoarjo_Modder
  • Sidoarjo_Modder

*void*

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

my ENBseries video. Sorry for the lag , my PC was suck blush.gif

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:06 AM

I will watch the video when I get home .. Not worth it on this crap PC, it might curl over and die.

Marty had a great tip for recording videos. Using the 151+ Trainer, you can slow the game speed down to 25%, and then use a video editor to speed it up afterwards. But you will need to put an audio track over it though, as the in-game audio will bug out using this method.

Another tutorial that should be added to the front-page nWo; along with that quick MEd tutorial that I posted from your PM.

rollout
  • rollout

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:58 AM

user posted image

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:00 AM

Did someone turn out the lights?? ^^

tatui
  • tatui

Tatui@tret

• Members

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:12 AM

BACK TO THE FUTURE MATRIX LOS SANTOS CRYSIS notify.gif
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image sleepy.gif

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:39 AM Edited by methodunderg, 16 November 2011 - 09:10 AM.

Love the rubbish inlove.gif You should @ least release that for now smile.gif Don't be like Heron and say "2012" when you've been showing them off for months sly.gif

Increased Draw Distance of Peds and Vehicles inlove.gif inlove.gif

Load Map, Then Place Player on Map by Skript47 (if memory serves me correct)

GTAIV Traffic by Rapcentr - Pretty much adds more diversity in traffic and ped spawning, as well as more dense.

Ped / Vehicle Density Multiplier - I've tried a few multipliers; but didn't notice a difference really. This one actually works.

---
Thought they where of worthy mention ^^ But your FPS might drop considerably using all of the above ^ I lost about 15-25FPS. But makes for very interesting driving ..
---
Anyone played with the settings in Ryosuke's 'Shell' mod? I just tried out his Ragdoll mod again after a few updates; and didn't like it confused.gif Jumped off CJ's garage, and it went straight into 'ragdoll mode' and i lost half my health.. A bit OTP IMO ..
---
Screens from me soon; if I can solve the 'pale' look of my GTA:SA.

EDIT:
No screens sorry. Nothing looked great at the FPS I was getting with all the mods installed. I think I will have to adjust the popcycle a bit. With all the modded cars installed, it really takes its toll lol. Anyway to make GTA:SA make use of all cores of the CPU?

nWo51289
  • nWo51289

Outcast

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:10 AM Edited by nWo51289, 16 November 2011 - 11:21 AM.

@Marty McFly - That last picture looks really nice! Also thanks for pointing that out, haven't downloaded it but really? That guy 'forgot' to remove that header?! *Facepalm (Isn't that the same guy who released some settings that was all compressed in one file, and the files get extracted when you start the game?) Also going to remove iCEnchancer as just tried that out, that is another carbon-copy of DirectX except the author thought he would be smart by hex editing the dll so it would look like he 'converted' iCEnchancer from IV.
@methodunderg - Good idea about the tutorial section. Will do that on the first page soon. Also thanks for those links, especially the Draw Distance one, that is the one I've been missing! Will add those to the first post.

Can you post tutorial on how you 'cleaned' up your GTA:SA directory? Any way to do this for the ASI files as well? Each ASI mod of Ryosuke's usually has another 4-6 files with it; by the time you use 4 or so of his mods, you get a very messy root directory (as well with all the ENB files and other things)

Yeah sure, but it does involve HEX editing if you're still interested, this also works for ASI files as they're pretty much dll files but renamed to ASI. If you want you can download GOH 0.1a below to try out the rearranged files, only includes a modifed ColorMod. Also when you HEX edit these plugins, you will have to do it again when a new version is released.

user posted image

Graphics Overhaul - BETA 0.1a [Playable Settings/Repack]

Third version of the playable settings, not much has changed except for adding ColorMod (config file for ColorMod is seperate from config.ini) into the mix (timecycle still not finished), but most notably rearranging the files so that you're directory will be more 'organized'. You can now find the settings+palette etc in the 'enb' folder. NOTE if you're going to use these files and want to add a different 'effect.txt' to the settings, you need to rename it as 'extra.h' (rename the format from .txt to .h) ANOTHER NOTE To make sure ColorMod is working, when playing just type in 'colormod' like you would do with any cheat and a menu will appear allowing to change parameters. You can consider this as a 'Repack' of the previous version. Did try the settings out with traffic/peds disabled, 24fps-30fps so think these settings are sorted. Lastly FXAA+shaders are not included.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I only modifed the d3d9.dll so it looks for the files in a different directory than the one before. Copyright info has NOT been edited in anyway

EDIT - Removed download link due to awaiting Boris's permission to share this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users