» «
Photo

GTA: Liberty City Prologue

14 replies to this topic
Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

Then as it was, but again it will be

• Members

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:51 AM Edited by Los Santos Pedestrian, 11 October 2011 - 11:27 PM.

It's been a while since I've even been to GTA Series Chat, so I'm here to share a concept I thought of a while back. There's been GTA games in the 60's, 80's, 90's, and 00's, but there's never been one in the 70's. It just seems like a huge gap in the series. So here goes, my new concept thread. I hope it's not too terrible.

user posted image
(i made the logo myself)

Liberty City, 1978.

An east-coast city once very bustling and with much less crime, now has become a crime-ridden city full of drugs and intense violence. With gangs pushing drugs and turf wars, and a corrupt city doing very little about it, the future of Liberty City is dark and hopeless.

A Liberty City resident for most of his life, Vincent Dimezzo left his hometown in 1972 to Vice City as a request from his boss, Sonny Forelli to begin business there. After six years, after failure to keep the mafia in that city, he returns to Liberty City to find a city much different than he remembers - one battered by the intense hike of crime. All of the city now wants him dead, too. Vincent will have to kill and betray just to stay alive. And when his own side turns on him after a bad deal, he is certain to die when he is the most exposed. A lot will happen.

PROTAGONIST

Vincent Dimezzo was born in 1945 at Sweeney General Hospital, Portland. At only age 12 in 1957 he began work in the Forelli Family mafia to count money. In 1962, when he was 17, he began to drive limousines for the mafia and proved to be a very good driver especially in extreme situations. The next year, he drove a getaway van to and from a bank for a robbery. Amazed at how well of a driver he really was, the mafia promoted him again.

One day in 1966, a young kid, aged 15, tried to pickpocket from him as he walked down the street. He was furious at him first, and almost killed him, but then the boy fought back and he was impressed with how well he could fight. He asked if the boy wanted to do work for the mafia. The boy agreed. His name was Tommy Vercetti, and he was great at the work he was given.

Then in 1971, a very infamous event occurred. In a plot to kill Tommy after he was misunderstood by the new mafia Don, Sonny, of stealing money. Sonny was not happy. Vincent urged his boss not to continue with the plot, as Tommy was a close friend of his. The Don did not listen to him and began the plot. He tells Tommy to go kill a betrayer of the mafia in Harwood, but then is confronted by eleven goons sent by Sonny. He kills them all, but then is arrested by the police. Afterwards, Tommy is charged 15 years in prison for the murders and gets the nickname the "Harwood Butcher".

In 1972, Vincent wants to escape the pressures that he has in Liberty City. He gets his chance - Sonny offers him to start "business" in Vice City. He agrees. For six years, he stays in Florida, trying unsuccessfully to keep the last remaining men there alive. In 1977 he is ambushed by the Haitians and is nearly killed. He decides he cannot stay in Vice City anymore, and instead leaves the city the next year.

Vincent is very charming among his peers, though he is not that well of a friend with Sonny anymore.

LIBERTY CITY

Liberty City in 1978 is very different than the 1998, 2000 and 2001 variations. The city was slightly smaller both in population and land area (though that area is landfill). You can see the map here: Liberty City map OMG CLICK!!!!11

Changes in the city from the later variations:
  • The Callahan bridge does not exist
  • The Triad fish factory does not exist
  • Two mansions in Shoreside Vale, including the Cartel mansion, do not exist and instead there is a steep, winding road there
  • A part of Portland Harbor is being expanded
  • The Jefferson St. Credit Union building does not exist yet and is instead replaced by five small buildings
  • One runway in Francis Intl. Airport is not built, that gets added in the 1980's-1990's
  • Two blocks in Pike Creek are not built yet, they are simply replaced with grass
  • Two project buildings in Wichita Gardens are not built yet and are instead a playground
The map I made was completely edited by hand, not that its' impressive or anything though.

VEHICLES

This is just a list of returning/new vehicles in the game.

Phoenix, now made by Imponte, still based off of the Pontiac Firebird. In this case, it's a '76. Firebird picture

The Vapid Eckwus, based off of the Ford Mustang

The Classique Imperfector, based off of the Oldsmobile 442

The Declasse Rancher, now based off the International Harvester Scout

The Ubermacht Putter, based off the Volkswagen Golf

And finally, the Karin Porter, based off of the Toyota Celica

CHARACTERS

Besides the protagonist Vincent, these are antagonists that are featured in the game:

Sonny Forelli, age 37. Only 29 when he became the new don, he is the youngest ever to become so. He was the one that set up Tommy in the infamous "Harwood Butcher" incident. He frequently gives jobs to Vincent and lives in the future site of Salvatore's Gentlemen's Club.

Tommy Vercetti, age 27. He only appears once in the opening cutscene where he is seen in prison.

Gary Margotta, 32. He is a hitman working for the mafia and also gives jobs to Vincent. He is killed after his betrayal near the end of the game.

Jason Burgez, 28. He works at a weapon store which would become the future site of 8-Ball's Bomb Shop in Portland. Before betraying Vincent as well, you can get weapons from him. He is killed by Vincent.

Richard Scarlette, 39. He is a car mechanic who owns a garage in Trenton, which will later be Joey's Garage. He does not betray you, but he can supply you with cars after you do his missions to collect scrap metal.

Carl Cipriani, 26, a relative of Toni Cipriani. He is the owner of Sicily Fine and Dine, a restaurant on Staunton Island which would later become the site of the TW@ internet cafe. He becomes a close friend of Vincent, but the restaurant is burned down near the end of the game by the people who betray the mafia. Carl is inside at the time and is killed.

Harold McBruder, 44. He was a taxi driver from 1965 to 1977 and gives you driving missions, though those are unnecessary for the storyline.

Scarlet Roberts, 31. She is a tough woman, not afraid to use a gun and knows how to fight. She meets Vincent shortly after unlocking Staunton Island, only to disappear after a few missions. She comes back in the final mission strand, defending Vincent against the ambushes of former mafia members. She then disappears yet again and is never seen after the last mission.

Marty Wu, 33. He is a Chinese immigrant who briefly worked for the Triads before leaving. when he was forced out. You can do his missions, which involve getting revenge on the Triads, but are not necessary for the storyline. He gets killed in his final mission when the Triads find out he was killing their men.

Trent "Master King" Harleston, 30. He is the leader of the Wichita Gardens Syndicate, which would later become the South Side Hoods. He can give Vincent jobs as well, and these for once are important to the storyline, because they start a brief gang war with other gangs that trigger different missions.

GANGS

Forelli Family - The largest mafia family in the city in 1978, they were the first of their kind to start in the city, formed in 1954 just before the Leone family. They both have been a rivalry, but not enough to bring them both into a gang war. After Sonny Forelli's death in 1986, their power substantially fell and most of their territory was gone by 1990. By 2000, they would disband almost completely and would lose all of their turf. Their gang car is a black Presidente.

Leone Family - They came from Sicily just after the Forellis in 1954, with more power than them at first. But soon they would lose a lot of turf, even though they are not that weak in 1978. At the time, Salvatore is a hitman and not the don. He would become the don in the 1980's. Their gang car is a black Sentinel. Both the Forelli's and the Leone's have some turf in Fort Staunton, while the Leone's also have some in Torrington.

Triads - This gang has been around for nearly as long as Chinatown, formed in about 1880 by some Chinese immigrants. They have always had turf in the place they started from, plus have some turf in Callahan Point. Most of them are fearless and always start a fight with their rivals. Right after the events of this game, they build a fish factory in Trenton which would be targeted twice in the following years. Their gang cars are a laundromat mule and blue Bobcats.

Wichita Gardens Syndicate - So far they are the newest and smallest gang in the city, with just turf in Wichita Gardens and some of Cedar Grove. They were formed in 1973 by Master King. The gang's aggressiveness would cost them a lot, with a huge amount of casualties from a brief gang war. Their gang cars are a Rumpo XL and a Pony.

MEDIA

Currently there are radio and television stations in Liberty City. First off, radio stations.

Liberty Strut FM
Rock music
DJ: Steve Windsor
Song Playlist:
Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time
Bad Company - Bad Company
The Cars - My Best Friend's Girl
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back my Bullets
Led Zeppelin - Going to California
Jimi Hendrix - Voodo Child
Derek and the Dominos - Layla
Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Heart - Heartless
Doobie Brothers - China Grove
Boston - Peace of Mind

Bell Bottoms 92.6
Disco and party mix
DJ: Harold Crisstel
Song Playlist:
KC & the Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight
Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
Commodores - Brick House
Parliament - Flash Light
Earth, Wind, & Fire - September
Jacksons - Blame it on the Boogie
Van McCoy - The Hustle

Lover FM
Love songs
DJ: Gary Peeicemakere and Arnold Hartfield
Song playlist:
Donna Summer - I Feel Love
Bee Gees - How Deep is Your Love
Andy Gibb - I Just Want to be Your Everything
Andy Kim - Rock Me Gently
Player - Baby Come Back
Walter Egan - Magnet and Steel
Exile - Kiss You All Over
Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing

Saxxy Time 106.8
'50s- early '60s music
DJ: Jethro Ferdinand
Song Playlist:
Del Vikings - Come and Go With Me
Bill Haley and the Comets - Rock Around the Clock
Beatles - I Want to Hold Your Hand
Chuck Berry- Maybellene
Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
Frank Sinatra - My Funny Valentine
The Coasters - Yakety Yak
Floyd Cramer - On the Rebound

Nationwide Dance 76.9
70's pop, funk and soft rock
DJ: Mary D'Lionel
Song playlist:
KC and the Sunshine Band - Keep it Coming Love
Andrea True - More, More, More
ABBA - Dancing Queen
Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight
Brothers Johnson - I'll Be Good to You
George Clintom - We Want the Funk

Krautrock FM
Kraftwerk's songs
DJ: Konrad Hülptzen
Song playlist:
Kraftwerk - Autobahn
Kraftwerk - The Model
Kraftwerk - The Robots
Kraftwerk - Trans-Europe Express
Kraftwerk - Showroom Dummies
Kraftwerk - Tongebirge
Kraftwerk - Neon Lights

LCTR Radio
News and talk shows
Shows:
News with Antonio Fugheddit
Morning Routine with Janet Clark
That's What's Cooking
City Living with Jamie Henderson
The Gossip
The Interviewer with Marc Del Harrio and Francis Jameson

More radio stations to come...

Now for TV stations. In 1978 there was almost no cable and just analog, so get over it that you only have 3 stations.

CNT Broadcasting Station
News/other
Shows:
Morning News with Chris Barkland
Weather Reports
Liberty City Freedom
The Daniel Nash Show
Perspective with Peter Petnand
The Robert DiFuggian Show

Laugh TV
Sitcoms and stand-up
Shows:
Laugh TV presents (6 different people)
The House of Princes
Torrington Torn Apart
Portland View
Making it Last
Sunday-Drive Situation

Pulse TV
Horror Movies
Movies:
The Killing Machine
Rise of the Computers
Ten Steps Back
Holes in the Enus

That's all I have for now, I'll make more soon.

EDIT: Now adding weapons and hopefully missions, I would have done this the first time but it was almost 1 AM when I posted this. Anyway here.

WEAPONS
These are weapons that would be usable, by category. Modified variants of weapons are ones that are more powerful, or have less recoil. You know what I mean.

Pistols (note- many pistols didn't exist in 1978, like glocks and desert eagles)
  • Pistol (Colt M1911)
  • Modified Pistol
  • Silenced Pistol
  • .357 Magnum (or Colt Python)
  • Modified .357
  • Scoped .357
Shotguns
  • Shotgun (Remington Model 870)
  • Scoped Shotgun
  • Combat Shotgun (Remington Model 1100)
  • Scoped Combat Shotgun
  • Double-barrel Shotgun (unknown)
  • Sawed-off Shotgun (modification only)
Machine Pistols & SMG's
  • MAC-10
  • Uzi
  • Micro Uzi
  • MP5
  • Thompson sub-machine gun
Assault Rifles
  • AK-47
  • Scoped AK-47
  • Modified AK-47
  • M16
  • Modified M16
  • StG 44 (extremely rare)
Light-heavy machine guns
  • M2 Browning machine gun (stationary only)
  • MG-42 (rarest gun in game, only appears once and can only be used then)
  • Minigun
  • Browning Automatic Rifle
  • Bren machine gun (rare)
Explosives/Fire
  • RPG-7
  • Bazooka
  • Grenades
  • M79 Grenade Launcher
  • Molotov Cocktail
  • Flamethrower
Rifles
  • Bolt-action rifle
  • Sniper rifle
  • M1 Garand
Melee weapons
  • Fists (of course)
  • Baseball Bat
  • Police Baton
  • Knife
  • Butterfly Knife
  • Machete
  • Katana
  • Wood plank
  • Brass Knuckles
  • Fire Axe
  • Chainsaw
  • Hack saw
  • Hammer
  • Meat Cleaver
  • Miscellaneous Items (trash, bricks, etc.)
INTRODUCTION/MISSIONS

The introduction begins when then plane that Vincent is on lands at Francis Intl. from Vice City. He is then seen picking up his luggage and walking out to the front gate of the airport. After walking down the steps of the front entrance, he looks left and right for taxis nearby. He is about to call for a taxi when a black Presidente pulls up next to him. Inside is his boss Sonny Forelli. Sonny gets out and greets him in a nice tone of voice, although both of them hate each other.

Sonny: Vincent! What a surprise it is, you're finally back.
Vincent: (in a sarcastic tone)Yeah, I was really missing you in Vice.
Sonny: You're always angry, aren't you? Just like Tommy. That's going to get you in trouble, just like him.

Vincent: Ugh, don't talk about that, okay?
Sonny: Yeah yeah, alright. Get in the car and I'll drive you back to my place.
(both of them get in the car and drive to Portland)
Sonny: So, how was it down south? Was it the glamour and the sunshine that you expected? I've never really known much about Vice City besides that.
Vincent: Basically, yes, that's all there was to it. The rest of the city was going to hell, because now there's this huge flood of Cubans and Haitians, then this one half of the city is just full of slums, which are then filled with Haitians. It's awful.
Sonny: Well that's not exactly what I expected. I've heard it's turning much more glamorous now, but with drugs, y'know what I mean? I'll try to start business down there again soon when there's more of that white gold.
(cutscene goes to the Staunton Island skyline, and then flies over Liberty City. The camera then returns to the car)
Sonny: I heard bad things happened before you left Vice, like attacks and betrayals. Is that true?
Vincent: *sigh* Yeah, that's what happened. Seven months before I left we had this huge attack from the Haitians. They had almost all of their men attacking us, and we were ambushed on Starfish Island. We had about 40 men left after that attack. We had about 120 at the start. The day we left, there was 6 of us. I was the only one left when we got to the airport.
Sonny: Sounds like you had quite a time. I wish I was there.
Vincent: Would you shut up for once? I've had a very rough time down there, and you gave me almost no support.
Sonny: My fault, is it? What if we had better things to do up here?
Vincent: Like ignoring me?
Sonny: I can't just send as many men as you need halfway across the country on demand. I'd hope that by age 33 you'd know that, Vincent.
Vincent: How do you know my age?
Sonny: That's not important right now.
Vincent: What is?
Sonny: ...Whatever.
(the car arrives at Sonny's house)
Sonny: Here we are.
Vincent: What about my house?
Sonny: Oh yeah, that's right. Unfortunately, that apartment burned down back in '75.
Vincent: What?!
Sonny: Calm down, you idiot. I'll get you a new place soon enough. First I'd like you to meet someone. This guy will take you to your new place we set up for you.
Vincent: Oh how kind of you, boss. I'm touched, I really am.
(a man walks out of the house, then Vincent and Sonny get out of the car)
Sonny: Here he is, Gary Margotta. He's Italian, and he's not a wise guy. He's not a mechanic but he can get things fixed.
Vincent: Hello, Gary.
Gary: How you doin'?
Alright, let's get down to business. You drive, I'll show you to your new spot, which is a warehouse on the Red Light District.
Vincent: A warehouse?
Gary: Yeah, yeah. I get it. It's not pretty, I can tell you that, but it has four walls and a roof, which is what's important. Also, this is Sonny's car, so don't wreck this thing or you'll be the next special in the bistro.

After this, the first mission, called "Back at Home", is triggered.

At the beginning of the game, Staunton Island is locked because of maintenance on the Porter Tunnel. Shoreside Vale is locked because of more tunnel maintenance, plus the Shoreside Lift Bridge under construction. The bridge is finished by the second-to-last Staunton Island mission.

This is the full mission list here, by location:

Portland:
  • Back at Home
  • Old Times
  • Wise Guys
  • Clubs in the Club
  • Disco Fever
  • On the Streets
  • Scrap Metal
  • Junkyard Jam
  • American Steel
  • Do-it-Yourself
  • Money from Richard
  • Nice Bike...
  • You Can Keep It
  • American vs. Import
  • Burning Rubber
  • Less Than Nothing
  • Bell Bottom Blowout
  • Unfriendly Reunions
  • Make it Worthless
  • Chinatown Grove
  • Special Delivery
  • Making a Comeback
  • The Retreat
Staunton Island:
  • New Place to Stay
  • A Different Kind of War
  • The Appetizer
  • Grocery Shopping
  • A Sundae Drive
  • The Artillery
  • Rock the Foundation
  • Alleyway Thunder
  • Dealing with Dealers
  • The Magician's Tricks
  • Faking Death
  • All for One
  • One for All
  • Sooner or Later
  • Tunnel of Tribulations
  • Going the Short Distance
  • New Waves
  • Son of a Bridge
  • Across the River
Shoreside Vale:
  • I'm So Shore
  • The Airman
  • Coming From Above
  • New Kids in Town
  • Bleak and Blue
  • Third Time's The Charm
  • Refusal
  • Storming the House
  • Wichita Gardens Gunfight
  • You Should Have Learned
  • Money Can Buy It
  • Dam Kids
  • Plans on a Blueprint
  • Cab Drivers
  • Peers on the Piers
  • Face the Fear
  • Troubles Back Home
Final Mission Strand (in Portland):
  • Betraying Us
  • Teaming Up
  • Backstabbers
  • Money Grows on Greed
  • FINAL MISSION: Play the Hard Way
In the final mission, Play the Hard Way, you are in Sonny's house in Portland. Scarlet (see "characters") warns Vincent, Sonny and some other Mafia members of an imminent attack from the people who betrayed them. They all brace for the attack, and by the time they have set up their defenses, five limousines pull up to the house. All of them are jammed with the people who had betrayed the mafia, and they are all well-armed.

A gunfight then occurs, where Vincent and Sonny hold back the swarm of former Mafia members. Seeing they are losing men fast, Gary and Jason, who are the most important people that betrayed them, jump into a Presidente and try to escape. Vincent and Sonny quickly jump into a faster Coquette, but by the time they catch up to them they already are in the Saint Mark's Bistro. Both of them are under fire from the betrayers, but manage to get out of the main field of fire. They get into the bistro from the back door, then make their way trough enemies, up to an apartment connected to the bistro. When they reach the roof of the apartment, Gary is waiting there. Gary is killed, and Sonny is injured. Vincent leaves Sonny to a mafia member to get him healed, while he chases Richard down.

He finally reaches Jason, then gets into a gunfight with him, where Jason dies. After Jason's death, Vincent is greeted by Richard, the mechanic, congratulating Vincent for what he's done to Jason. Richard calls Jason a "slimy, insecure little c*nt." Vincent then sees Sonny, recovering from his injury - a bullet to the arm. Afterwards, they get into another Presidente, then drive to the hospital to help with Sonny's injuries. That's where the game ends. After the credits, you start out at the hospital with a black Presidente in front of you.

And that's about it for my concept thread.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:31 AM

Very good start, I liked the plot and the character of Vincent.

You can request a logo in GFX Section, if you didn't know.

Good luck!

The Rocker
  • The Rocker

Carnage King

• Members

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:23 AM

I can fix up the logo for you and make some nice headers. smile.gif Looks good! icon14.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

Right now I'm also making a wiki page on the fan fiction wiki made by The Rocker. You can see that wiki page here: http://grandtheftaut...y_City_Prologue

I already have the Vehicles, Missions and Weapons pages as well. icon14.gif

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:33 PM

Looks good so far. Might want to use some images or tables to break it up a bit, but it looks like you've got some help on that. Look forward to see where this goes from here.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:28 AM

You should add a techno station. Even tho it Wasn't as big as it is today, there were some big names such as hot butter, kraftwerk, etc

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

Louis van Gaal's red and white army!

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:07 AM

I love the setting and year but to be honest, I would knock it back a year so it's 77. It would awesome with the blackout and that could involve a few memorable missions icon14.gif

EDIT: This is if you want base it off NY icon14.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Tuesday, Oct 11 2011, 06:07)
I love the setting and year but to be honest, I would knock it back a year so it's 77. It would awesome with the blackout and that could involve a few memorable missions icon14.gif

I was slightly pointing to the blackout of '77, which made a huge increase in violence in NYC.
The reason why I did '78 is because it would be WAAAY easier to make the music stations have famous songs, since a lot of them were released that year.

@Spaghetti Cat (whoops)
@universetwisters
I'll find some techno music and see how that works out. turn.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Tuesday, Oct 11 2011, 20:18)

I was slightly pointing to the blackout of '77, which made a huge increase in violence in NYC.
The reason why I did '78 is because it would be WAAAY easier to make the music stations have famous songs, since a lot of them were released that year.

@Spaghetti Cat (whoops)
@universetwisters

Altitude then let me know if u need any help

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Oct 12 2011, 01:26)

@Spaghetti Cat (whoops)
@universetwisters

I added a station called Krautrock FM, which is Kraftwerk-only music. I couldn't find enough 70's techno music by other bands and found a lot of Krafterk stuff, so I just made an entire station devoted to them

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:23 PM

Here I made you a simple logo.

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/g6Wuf.png[/IMG]

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Wednesday, Oct 12 2011, 17:14)

@Spaghetti Cat (whoops)
@universetwisters

I added a station called Krautrock FM, which is Kraftwerk-only music. I couldn't find enough 70's techno music by other bands and found a lot of Krafterk stuff, so I just made an entire station devoted to them

I think that's a trend anyways, look at the way the did a whole station dedicated to bob marley. Looks good and sounds good. Kicking myself for not thinking of this in my own 70's themed thread.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Spaghetti Cat @ Thursday, Oct 13 2011, 01:46)
QUOTE (Los Santos Pedestrian @ Wednesday, Oct 12 2011, 17:14)

@Spaghetti Cat (whoops)
@universetwisters

I think that's a trend anyways, look at the way the did a whole station dedicated to bob marley. Looks good and sounds good. Kicking myself for not thinking of this in my own 70's themed thread.

lol, i see what you did there biggrin.gif

still, kraftwerk wasnt the only 1970s techno band. for starters, there was gherson kingsley with "popcorn", which has been covered many times since its release in the 1969-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYTu__hhMws

secondly, there was "apache" by hot butter, first released in 1972-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC2gg0hXvGE

and thats about all i can think of, 1970's techno wise smile.gif

still, i guess the main part being that techno from the 1970s was very different compared to the techno of today. back then, they called it "synthpop". still, if you need any help music-wise, i'm just a PM away! (my friend/army buddy has a sh*tload of vinyl records from the 60s/70s in his basement).

PS. i dont think the porter tunnel existed in the 1970s. it was under construction during GTA LCS

Los Santos Pedestrian
  • Los Santos Pedestrian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Wednesday, Oct 12 2011, 23:23)
Here I made you a simple logo.

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/g6Wuf.png[/IMG]

Nah, I already put it on the grandtheftautofanfiction.wikia.com page and stuff, I don't want to change it all because of my epic laziness. Thanks for it anyway. icon14.gif

The Rocker
  • The Rocker

Carnage King

• Members

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:58 AM

@Los Santos Pedestrian - Seeing as I am the creator of the wiki, and know how to edit quickly, I'll do you a really professional logo for it, and do the changes. icon14.gif Will be all done tonight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users